Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2004, 08:51 AM

New Year Party

New Year Party

This all started just before Christmas 2003 when Wendy my wife and I was invited to celebrate the New Year at a party at our neighbours.
The invite stated that the girls should wear fancy dress with the theme obviously the festive period and there was an emphasis on stockings. This I did find strange at first but never remembered about it until the event.

Wendy had been doing a lot of shopping before Christmas and I was unaware what she had bought.

Wendy could not find what she wanted so she decided to buy material and make her own costumes this she had done while I was at work.

On New Years Eve as we got ready for the party as usual I organised and ready about an hour before putting on a pair of red silk boxers Wendy had given me for Christmas and the usual trousers and casual shirt.

Wendy was dressing as Mrs Christmas and she was in the bedroom dressing for a while when she appeared with this Red mini dress on made from a felt like material and was trimmed with a white tinsel, as I gazed at Wendy I noticed she had on red stockings which the red dress was barely covering there lacy tops and the suspenders where clearly visible. She looked fantastic, she walked towards me and asked me if I approved initially I was stuck for words but as she got closer to me she slowly unpopped the fasteners she had sewn onto the front of the dress and pulled the material apart to reveal her standing there with her fantastic body encased in a red Basque with a tiny matching g-string that was just covering her newly trimmed pussy which was visible through the sheer material of the miniscule garment and a pair of red laced top stockings that were held in place by the suspender straps attached to her Basque.
Wendy looked absolutely fabulous and really sexy in her outfit but I was unsure if it was not too revealing for the party. She assured me it was not.

We picked up a couple of bottles of wine and a bottle of Vodka and we headed of to the party.
Donna answered the door in a red wrap around Father Christmas jacket with matching hat and was wearing a pair of thigh high black Patent boots she greeted us both with a kiss then she ushered us through to the lounge where Keith her husband was seated along with our other neighbours Ian and Alison and Dave and his wife Liz.
Keith welcomed us and took our coats and as I scanned my neighbours sitting drinking and chatting the guys where all casually dressed and the girls had on some really sexy outfits, Alison was wearing a short length red mini skirt with a red crop top trimmed with tinsel which she also had through her hair and light coloured hosiery and white lace up knee length boots. Her pierced belly button bore a shinny red stone. Liz was wearing black knee length boots and a black skirt and a red blouse.

Keith came back into the room and offered us a drink we sat down and joined in with the conversations of the rest.

We continued to eat drink and chatted for the next few hours and as the evening approached the midnight hour the company were getting merrier and more intoxicated with the drink which resulted in the conversions getting more sexual in nature and the girls were beginning to flash a little without noticing and it was a joy to see flashes of Wendy’s stocking tops and the occasional glimpse of her g- string Donna and Alison in particular were very merry and they were also revealing themselves Donna had on red underwear also, Alison’s was black , Liz was of a more reserved character and being the oldest of the girls was wearing a slightly longer skirt so there was not the same opportunity for a glimpse of what she was wearing underneath.

Midnight arrived and as we welcomed in the new year we all started to dance and the party started to get livelier there was a fantastic atmosphere as we all hugged and kissed each other and wished each other happiness in the New Year the party was now in full swing and we continued to dance and whoop it up.

Couples were now sitting close to each other but it was noticeable that none were sitting with there own partners.
I was with Donna our lovely hostess who had beautiful long strawberry blonde hair and a nice figure and was in this most fetching red jacket and black Patent boots. I got up to refill my glass in the kitchen as I was pouring my drink Donna appeared at my side and asked me to give her a top up too.
We stood and chatted in the kitchen for a bit and we started to flirt a little with each other Donna then took hold of my hand and pulled me towards her embracing me with her other arm she started to kiss me slowly at first then with more passion and lust as she forced her tongue down my throat. She was so sexy but all I could think about was Wendy what would she say and do if she caught me snogging with Donna, I was starting to react to her advances and was starting to feel my cock grow as she started to push her pussy against me. Then I felt her hand come down onto my cock and rub me through my trousers my cock was now hard and I again thought about Wendy but said to myself just enjoy the moment so I slid my hand down from her waist over her arse then I slipped my hand inside her red coat and moved towards her pussy first feeling her suspenders then onto the material that was covering her pussy sliding my hand inside her tiny nylon knickers and began to rub her lips Donna was enjoying this and she responded by rubbing my dick harder. Liz appeared in the Kitchen and I thought oh shit we’ve been caught as she said the rest are wondering what you two are up to. We both looked at Liz and said just getting a drink as I stood away from Donna and was aware of Liz looking at the bulge in my trousers she said ‘don’t be too long as we want to play some games’.

Donna gave me a kiss and whispered I was enjoying that we will have to try it again sometime.

We went back through to the lounge and sat down I was aware of Wendy looking at me but thankfully the bulge in my trousers had gone. The atmosphere in the room was great everybody was happy and enjoying themselves and most of peoples shyness and inhibitions had disappeared as I especially noticed with Wendy as she was giving every body a good view up her dress.
We started of with karaoke which was a hilarious then me moved onto spin the bottle this started off reasonably quietly then the dares started to get more daring with Ian daring Wendy to undo her dress and give us all a flash of what she was wearing underneath, Wendy was a little reluctant and it took a little persuasion from the guys but she slowly undid the dress as the guys cheered before pulling it open and flashing very quickly the guys were not happy with this and she had to stand up again and this time she not only opened her dress but she let it fall from her shoulders onto the floor and she did a twirl in front of everybody showing the guys her fantastic figure in her red Basque and stockings she then sat back next to Ian who immediately had is hands on her stocking clad legs and was rubbing his hands up and down there length at this point Dave and Keith got out off there seats and sat on the couch next to Wendy and Ian now the atmosphere was getting hot with my wife the centre of the attention of these three men . Wendy looked at me and I just smiled and gave her my approval at this point Ian’s hand was at the top of her stockings and he was caressing her thighs, Wendy was reacting to his moves and she slowly opened her legs to give access to her pussy Ian slid his fingers inside the flimsy red material covering her pussy and started to finger her slowly and gently.
Things then just took off with the three guys all touching, kissing, feeling my wife as I watched them getting more and more excited and as Wendy unzipped Ian and pulled out his swollen dick and started to stroke its length before leaning over and moving down so she could take his swollen member in his mouth.
A quick glance at Dave and Keith revealed they had their dicks in there hands wanking as they watched. I turned to the girls and said ‘what about you lot then’ which was the que for them to all to start stripping. Donna undid her red coat and removed it throwing it on the floor to reveal all she was wearing underneath was a red baby doll style top that was completely see thru which was tied together with straps that had little white fluffy balls on the ends and a pair of matching panties which again was tied on each hip the same as the top, Alison slipped off her mini skirt and top to reveal a black net type bra which had red roses on it and a matching g- string and suspenders and a pair of tan coloured stockings. While I was watching Donna and Alison undress I had not noticed Liz had slipped out of her clothes as she stood behind me she had on a bright pink bra and panties set with a pair of black hold up stockings.
I again looked over towards Wendy but I could hardly see her as two men surrounded her and there was another who had his head between his legs. Then the girls grabbed me and stripped me down to my boxers and while they did this Wendy skipped past me holding Ian’s hand leading him to a bedroom while Dave followed.
Keith stopped at the door and came back into the room.

I sat down on the leather suite and I pulled Donna towards me and she fell on top of me and we started to kiss again Donna had her hand inside my boxers in a flash and started to play with my balls and as my cock grew she stroked its length with her gentle hands as the red nylon material of her top flowed against me I lifted it up and released her ample tits and started to play with her nipples rolling them between my fingers until they are hard then taking them in my mouth in turn and sucking them, this was turning her on as she started to groan so I slipped my hand inside the flimsy material of her panties and started to rub her clit getting her really wet then inserting my two of my fingers inside her and started to finger fuck her warm cunt.

Donna moved of me and stood up and she held out her hand to me and helped me to my feet and then said ‘lets go through to my bedroom where I have more surprises for you I so want you to screw me’.

As we moved away we were aware that Alison was still sitting there on her own and when we asked where everyone was Alison replied ‘Keith has his hand down Liz’s knickers and Ian and Dave are fucking Wendy so I am on my own’. Donna retorted no you are not come with us. I looked at Donna and she smiled and said you are going to enjoy this. We walked through to the bedroom and as we entered we heard the moans of people lovemaking I looked on the bed and it was Wendy, Ian and Dave had tied her to the bed with her stockings with her legs wide apart her g-string was lying on the floor and Ian was ramming a dildo in and out of her pussy as she lay helpless on the bed with Dave’s swollen Dick in her mouth. Donna asked if wanted to watch Wendy being taken by two men and I said yes so we stayed on.
Ian continued to fuck her pussy hard with the black dildo as she bucked her hips towards it and Dave was fucking her mouth with his 7 in dick.
Ian then went down and started to lick her soaking wet cunt as he fucked her more with the black dong that was invading her pussy she started to scream out as the orgasms racked through her body and she sucked Dave’s dick all the harder which led to him shooting his come into her mouth as he withdrew there was a second spurt of cum that landed all over Wendy’s Face Ian then untied her and turned her over onto her all fours then he knelt behind her with his thick shafted dick up against her and as he gently teased at her pussy before sliding his tip across her slit before slipping in his tip and then slamming into her hot soaking wet cunt with his rigid tool fucking her hard and fast until she was screaming out for him to fill her with his hot sticky cum which he duly obliged. Wendy was being well and truly seen to by Ian and Dave and it was such a turn on to see my wife being fucked by two other men. But this was not them finished as Wendy said ‘I want you both to fuck me at the same time I want two dicks in me at the same time’ Wendy then moved about on the bed to enable Ian to take his cum covered cock and gently lubricate her tight bum hole with his cum and her love juices before he slowly inserted his tip into her tight arsehole gently pushing it in until her muscles relaxed and she was able to take his length into her back passage then Dave moved around until he was able to slip his cock into her cum filled pussy and they both started to fuck her at the same time which resulted in Wendy screaming in ecstasy as she orgasmed again and again as Ian and Dave filled her swollen cunt and her tight arse with more of there cum.

Donna pulled me from the doorway and led me into another bedroom closely followed by Alison. Donna came right up to me and started to snog me again moving closer to me and rubbing her pussy up against my boxers teasing me not that I needed a lot of teasing and the bulge in my boxers was getting bigger she slipped her fingers into the waistband and pulled down boxers and with the motion of her pulling them down she moved down from my lips until she was on her knees in front of me faced with my swollen dick. She took my 7 in cock in her hands and started to stroke the length of it pulling back my foreskin to reveal its swollen head then she started to lick the end of my knob teasing it with her tongue licking round its tip tasting my precum before I started to push it into her face I wanted her to open her lips and take me in her mouth and after a few seconds she slipped her luscious red lips down the length of my cock taking me fully in her mouth then she started to move her head back and forth my dick was rigid as she continued to give me a blow job then I took hold of her hair and was helping her suck my dick but I got to the point all I wanted to do was fuck her mouth so I started to move my hips in and out and was fucking her mouth Donna could not get away as I had hold of her head and my cock was down her throat so I fucked and fucked her mouth until I felt my balls rising and I filled her mouth with my hot cum. Donna was having difficulty swallowing my cum and withdrew her lips from my cock as it spurted its last few drops over her face. Donna had just given me the most incredible blow job and her face was covered in cum she stood up and Alison came over to her (I forgot she was in the room) and I was amazed when she started to kiss Donna and lick my cum from her lips they both fell onto the bed and almost immediately Alison was playing with Donna’s tits licking and biting them then within seconds there hands where all over each other and Alison and Donna fingers were in each others pussy’s finger fucking each other playing with there clits rubbing them really hard I could see they were swollen and really wet Alison produced from a drawer a couple of sex toys laying the larger one on the bed she took the smaller one and started to tease Donna with it, Donna opened her legs wide and Alison slipped in the dildo and began to fuck her with it forcing its 7 inches into her and twisting and turning the probe as it slid in and out of her soaking wet pussy getting faster and faster with the strokes until Donna was trying to look down and the doing her pussy was getting when Alison changed to the larger dildo without even losing rhythm and as the larger rubber cock entered her Donna’s body flinched then after it was inside her was determined to enjoy the experience as Alison fucked her harder and harder with it until she screamed out of her as she orgasmed bucking her hips in the air to get more of it inside her .
I was astonished at what I had just watched. Alison then pulled me onto the bed with them and I started to touch and feel both of there bodies Donna’s large tits and soaking wet pussy and Alison’s smaller but perfectly shaped smaller tits and her tight pussy, They both had a hand on my dick and they were sliding them up and down with Alison using the other hand to pick up the dildo and start to fuck her self with it. Donna moved onto her back and spread her legs then said I want you to fuck me now I want your cock inside me, my cock was rock solid in no time and I slipped between her legs and it didn’t take my dick long to find her lovely moist hole and I slipped my dick inside her warm inviting cavern and I started to fuck her with slow strokes at first then they got faster and faster and Donna wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her tighting her pussy muscles around my swollen dick as we were fucking we rolled over to the point were I was under neath and Donna on top forcing herself onto my cock then I saw Alison appear with a black strap on and move behind Donna and I moved my hand to her bum hole and felt Alison penetrating her anus after a few minutes Donna was taking the full length up her rear while I could feel this rubber dong invading her arse as I fucked her pussy Donna was being forced down onto my dick with the movement of Alison fucking her arse and I was forcing my dick into her pussy more this continued for a while until Donna was reaching a climax and I forced my cock into her as I emptied the contents of my balls inside her she again screamed out of her as she climaxed again.
Donna had been well and truly fucked at both ends and she lay back on the bed shattered with her pussy red and sore with cum trickling out of it.
Alison was not finished and she asked me if I had ever had experienced Anal sex which I had to admit I had not then she said your in for a treat as she turned me over and pulled my legs back before lubricating my arse with some gel before slipping her rubber dick she had just fucked Donna with into my tight arsehole sliding in and out gently until I could accommodate its width then she just gave me its full length up my arse and with some rough movements fucked my arse it was uncomfortable at first but the longer it went on the more I was enjoying it then Alison started to moan loudly and then she screamed out of her as she forced her dildo right up me and then withdrew and lay back on the bed and started to undo the straps holding on her dildo and it was at this point I realised that it was a double ended strap on and she had the other half inside her as she fucked my arse hence the scream this was her reaching an orgasm, she threw it onto the floor and parted her legs and said ‘I want you to fuck me Ryan fuck me now please I want your cock inside me now’ so I pushed her black stockinged legs apart and pulled her towards the edge of the bed lifting her legs back more towards her body which exposed her pussy to my rampant cock which slid down her swollen cunt lips, before I rammed my rock hard cock deep into her causing her to scream as I forced my cock in and out of her juicy love hole fucking her hard and deep with her screaming out more, more as I continued to fuck her hard until there was no holding back and I filled her aching pussy with my cum pumping every last drop into her hot cunt as I slammed my dick into her gorgeous hole right up to my balls were slapping of her dripping wet pussy as I pulled out, my cum running out of her pussy and down her thighs as she lay on the bed.

After watching Wendy being fucked by my two neighbours and having watched Donna and Alison fuck each other with there dildos before fucking Donna as Alison invaded my arse and finally giving Alison’s pussy a fucking that she will not forget while Keith the youngest of the guy’s gave Liz the oldest of the girls a good fucking as well in privacy of there own room and by the grin on Liz’s face she was not disappointed by his efforts.

Alison and Donna slipped back on there panties and in Donna’s case her basque while I pulled back on my boxers and we made our way back through to the lounge were Wendy was sitting on the large stool with Dave and Ian either side of her leaning against her Wendy had her basque on but with her tits were hanging out of the top that the boys could not take there eyes off she also had put back on her g-string but it was obvious to all that the silky red material was wet.
Keith was in the armchair with Liz sitting on his knee in her pink panties bra and black hold-ups.

That left the couch for Alison and I to sit on and after serving more drinks Donna joined us.
Alison then asked has everybody enjoyed themselves to which the reply was a resounding yes but Liz and Keith in particular were a little concerned as to what had taken place and expressed the opinion that it should remain between the eight of us now considering we had drunk a fair amount of alcohol which had resulted in us being so liberated. Donna turned to Keith and said ‘what’s wrong with you are you jealous because someone else is screwing your wife well I can tell you I have enjoyed having some extra dick and pussy I certainly enjoyed Ryan fucking me’ to which Alison added ‘he also gave me a good shagging’ as she rubbed the front of her cum filled panties into her pussy. I added ‘come on Keith loosen up a little are you upset because I was fucking your wife’ No its not that I think its only right that we keep this to the group.
Wendy then replied Keith I have never had another Man screw me since I was a teenager and it was fantastic to get the undivided attention of two men who were out to please me as well as give me a good shagging and I thourghley enjoyed having my body felt, touched, stroked and my tits nibbled and my cunt licked, fingered and ultimately fucked by two guys who I was happy to fill me with there hot sticky cum, anyway did you not screw Liz. Yes was his reply but I think, Wendy interrupted ‘your just bloody jealous that everyone else had a threesome and you did not’. ‘Well maybe’ came his reply.
Liz also said that she felt out of it a little.

Wendy then knocked back her drink and told Donna to fill them up again once this was done Wendy suggested to my astonishment that to ensure everyone felt part of the group why don’t we have a free for all and have an orgy and we al stay in the one room. Dave said ‘im all for it to’ which Ian replied also as he slipped his hand into Wendy’s wet knickers and started to rub her pussy again. Everybody agreed and so we set the ground rules no knickers allowed stockings were allowed to be worn and the guys had to dispense with there shorts or y’s.
You were only allowed a maximum of thirty minutes with each person at a time.
Ian and Dave wasted no time in stripping off then removing Wendy’s G-string to which
Wendy responded by opening her legs and allowing them access to her pussy again. Wendy lay back on the large stool and spread her legs apart Dave got to his feet and moved over to the stool and dived between Wendy’s legs and started to lap at her twat like a dog in front of us all while Ian slipped his erect cock into Wendy’s eager mouth.
Wendy was clearly wanting more cock and to be shagged again and Dave was not going to disappoint her as he moved his face away from her pussy and started to lick her body towards her tits Wendy wrapped her legs around him and pulled him towards her opening her legs further until her gaping hole was in position to allow Dave’s ample cock to slip into her wet hole. Wendy seemed oblivious that every one was watching her being fucked by both Dave and Ian. Dave pumping her hard forcing her arse down onto the leather of the stool as he slid in and out of her until he came to the point were he could hold back any longer and he shot his load into her pussy. Ian withdrew his knob from her mouth and started to wank himself over her face but Wendy told him ‘don’t waste his hot lovely cum but to fill her pussy with it I want you to fuck me too’ she exclaimed as she grabbed Ian’s dick and guided him towards her pussy. Meanwhile Liz had her fingers in her cunt while Alison and Donna were giving my cock some serious attention with their tongues and Keith was slowly stroking himself.
As Ian moved around the stool he tripped and fell between her legs as he moved into position Wendy was saying to him ‘I want you to fuck me again come on I want your cock inside me fuck me hard fuck me hard, fill me with your cum come on fill my pussy with your cum’. to which Ian responded to what she wanted filling her awesome sex with his dick and began fucking her hard reaching a climax very quickly, filling Wendy’s hole with his cum.
After Ian was finished I was surprised when Wendy sat up and looked at Keith and said ‘are you going to miss out again or do you want some of my hot pussy too’. Keith stood up with his rock hard dick in his hand and moved towards the stool in the centre of the room, on his way glancing at his wife Donna as if to get approval but she could not care less as she had my 7 inch swollen dick between her hands.
Keith ran his hands up the soft flesh of Wendy’s legs before getting on the stool on his knees between her legs and lowering himself onto Wendy’s body slipping his cock into her gaping hole and started to move his arse up and down in slow rhythm sliding his cock in and out of her, Keith seemed a little excited and did not last very long before emptying the contents of his balls in her.

Wendy was disappointed in his performance which was reflected in her comments and the look on her face she turned to me and said ‘come on then darling show him how it’s done’. I looked across to her and she said I want you to fill me too I want you to fuck my cum filled pussy. I was really turned on watching Wendy opening her legs and taking each of them in turn something got me excited about her being gang banged by these three men each of them giving her pussy a good seeing do and to add to the thrill each of them had cum inside her hot sex but I could also not get the thoughts out of my head that she was being a bit of a slut allowing herself to be shagged three times in front of everybody until I remembered the company I was in and each of the other women had watched there husband screwing my wife and they did not seem bothered and were more interested in there own pleasure. ‘Come on’ she said ‘don’t let me down I want your cock more than anything and I want it before you go and fuck the others’.
At this point I pulled myself away from the grip Donna had of my cock and moved into the centre of the room as I reached the stool I placed my hands on Wendy’s knees and forced her legs open and was greeted with the sight of her red swollen pussy lips glistening in cum and her own juices with further cum on her well trimmed bush and running out of her to form a pool of cum on the leather of the seat something did not seem right as I was turned on further by this sight and I had this urge that I had to fuck her too I asked Wendy to turn onto her stomach and as she rolled over more cum leaked from her I pulled her up onto her fours and I positioned myself behind her on my knees rubbing my cock up and down her sticky slash then slowly inserting the head of my cock in and out of her a few times to get my positioning right before slamming my 7 in dick into her in one movement this made her jump and I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her onto me as I fucked her deep her wet cum filled hole felt slacker than usual this I put down to the pounding it had already received and the presence of all that cum lubricating it. I continued to fuck her deep and hard coming in one mighty explosion forcing my cum deep inside her after cumming I managed another few thrusts bring Wendy to a climax before I withdrew and watched as she rubbed her clit until she climaxed again. That was one awesome shag and the whole experience of fucking her after she had three other guys was one that I will not forget for a long time.

Wendy was well and truly fucked but the others were desperate for some action but none were as willing to lie on the stool and allow each of the guys to systematically shag them.
But they were up for a night of more sex and during the rest of that night and part of the next day we enjoyed the most amazing orgy of sex with everybody joining in and I don’t think by the end of it there was a pussy that had not had the attention of all four cocks. But the highlight of the rest of the evening for me was having the pleasure of getting my dick inside the amazing Donna again.
This time stripping her of her red baby doll type top to reveal her beautiful firm tits and the sight of her shaven pussy as she held it open for me to slip my cock into and then wrapped her legs around me as we rolled about the floor having the most amazing sexual experience which finished with me giving her pussy the treat of a load of my cum.

In the early evening of New Years Day we all gradually woke up sobered up contemplating what had happened the night before and slowly going back to our own homes but that was the beginning of your little swinging club that still meets once a month for us all to enjoy sexual experiences with each other.