Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2003, 08:57 AM

The Days Inn

I was hot and tired from driving all day and decided to check into a hotel. Well, the next exit had a "Days Inn" so I pulled on up to it and checked myself in. The desk clerk was kinda cute in an all mature man way. I flirted with him just enough to show my interest; but not enough to get him in trouble, in case someone was watching him.

"Enjoy your stay" he smiled and said. I replied, as I slipped the electronic key from his palm, "I will now." winked and went on. It was rather late in the evening, so I knew he'd probably be getting off work real soon. I made myself comfortable then called on down to the front desk.

"Front Desk." "Yes, this is room 113 and I could really use some ice to cool myself down. Can u tell me where the ice machine is. I just can't seem to get myself cooled down since meeting you. " I hung up after getting directions and got myself some ice & a cool drink.

It was close to midnigt and I was beyond horny. I opened up my travel bag and pulled out several toys. I was about to give myself some good loving when the door opened. I looked up to see the desk clerk standing there in the doorway. He slowly closed the door behind him and entered the room fully. I could hardly believe he was there. I smiled largely and approached him as he approached me.

I reached up and gave him a slow, sensual kiss on the mouth as I pulled his tie loose. I tossed it aside and began to unbutton his shirt. I could feel his hands on my ass and his cock pulsing against my hips through our clothes. His fingers were digging into my cheeks, pulling me closer to him. I thought he would consume me with the fire of his lust.

We broke apart long enough to walk to the bed. We were mad with passion and heat. Our clothes were strewn helter skelter about the floor and bed. I wanted his cock so badly and he wanted me, too. All I could think about was taking his length into my wet mouth........................