Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Manwhore

A night on the town. (For a slut...)

> > "Dammit! I told you to wear the black skirt," I said as you got in my dark blue Lincoln. The '83 Continental was in pretty good shape considering what I've put it through. It only had one dent in the rear driver side fender and the paint had managed to avoid the oxidation that is so common in this part of the country. Your ass settles in to the vinyl seat next to me up front and I tell you to pull the miniskirt up. My eyes gaze down on the puffy lips of your shaved pussy and I reach over and run my fingers not to gently along your slit. "At least you remembered to leave your damn panties at home," I remark, "but that damn skirt is too long. You need to provide our customers with easy access." I take a moment to admire the swell of your big titties as they strain against your tube top, unhindered by any sort of bra, then I put the car in gear and we head for the bus depot. I do have some clients set up for later this evening, but until then, might as well make a little money, right? I pull my long car up the alley to the side of the depot and tell you to stay put, as I'm just gonna see if anyone needs a little service. I spot three guys slouched against a corner wall that look like they could use some action, so I walk on over. I say, "What's going on gentlemen, you three look like you might be in need of some short time companionship." The largest member of the three looks up and gruffly says, "Fuck off homo." Now I got no problem with the gay popoulation, but I ain't one of 'em and the edge in his voice was what really pissed me off. "Let me introduce you to my friend," I say as I pull my jacket open to reveal a 9mm glock tucked in a holster under my arm. "It seems we got off on the wrong foot. I have a girl sittin' in my car outside, and she's a little lonely." Pissed off or not, I pride myself as a businessman that can close the deal. With renewed interest the men get to their feet and a fee is agreed upon. We head back out to the car and I gesture for you to get out. You open the door and your long legs swing out. You don't bother adjusting your skirt, which is still hiked up, so they get a good eyefull of your ass and pussy as they walk over. One of the guys looks back over his shoulder and says, "Any hole right?" I just smile and nod as the men pull your tube top down and start pawing at your D cup tits and massage the cheeks of your ass in their rough hands. Two of them start to lick and suck your hardening pink nipples as the third kneels down behind you and spreads your cheeks apart to get a good look at your cunt and ass.

You spread you legs a bit to allow him more access and he wets a finger in his mouth and inserts it straight up your butt right to the biggest knuckle, and starts rotating it to stretch your hole. The guy sucking your right nipple reaches down between your legs and starts wriggling his finger around attempting to access your pussy, which is becoming a bit wet. You reach out, attempting to stroke the two cocks that are in front of you, straining against their Levi's, pulsing with excitement. All three men pause for a moment and you immediately feel a small sense of loss not having the probing digits inside your holes, but as the men fish their cocks out, your pussy tingles all the more. Their cocks are pretty average but have a good width you notice and eagerly grab one while leaning forward to suck another. The man behind you takes advantage of your rear being thrust out like that and leans forward to tongue fuck your nasty hole, which is gaping slightly from the finger reaming he was giving it moments before. I stand back a few feet, keeping an eye out for anyone that might mean trouble, but these alleys are deserted, and I notice your head bobbing from one slippery dick to the other as the man behind you suddenly stands up, grips your cheeks, and without a word of warning sinks his cock up your ass. Thankfully he took the time to spitshine your sphincter before plunging balls deep in your backdoor, and the sensation of feeling his balls slam against the lips of your cunt sends waves through your body. He sets into a steady pace as you continue working your tongue and lips along the head and shaft of the rigid pricks. After a couple more minutes of ass pounding and cocksucking the guys in front of you are ready for other types of action. The guy behind you pulls his cock out with a wet sound and moves around in front while the larger guy in front moves behind you and presses his slicked up rod right up to your pussy and slams it home. As that cock pumps your cunt you stare at the cock that had only a few moments before been in your ass, the perverseness of sucking it into your mouth teetering between disgust, and desire.

You feel my hand on the back of your head and realize that your mind was just made up for you as I push your face forward. You open wide and let the throbbing cock pass your lips as you lick the shaft while it fills your mouth. I do a couple push-pull motions on the back of your head and then release your hair to see you suck and slurp expertly on the man's cock, cleaning it from tip to base while you stroke the cock next to it and continue enjoying the cock cramming your dripping wet cunt. You feel hands groping your tits and feeling your ass, a rough digit sliding up your loose butt hole and you release the cock from your mouth and stuff the other cock in your mouth, loving the dirty feeling you get to have all your holes filled by strange men. The man plowing your dripping cunt pulls out and suddenly your ass is full of cock once again. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you backward and up as he leans into the car. The man who had just been enjoying your lip service moves forward and places the tip of his saliva covered cock against your sopping pussy hole, stretching it as he slides in while the cock up your ass pistons in and out. The third man stands nearby and you reach out again and start to stroke his cock while he stares at the two pricks hitting deep within you. You start clenching your ass hole as tight as you can and the desired effect is achieved as the cock in your butt starts to spasm and a series of short grunts are heard from behind you as a huge load of hot cum is sprayed deep within your back door. The force of the man in front, still vigorously ramming away, forces the the spent cock out of your ass with an audible popping noise and you can feel the cum start to ooze down the insides of your thighs. Moving your feet you manage to swing around so the guy in your cunt is now against the car and the dude you were just strokin' quickly finds his way back up your creamy, gooey ass. You begin whispering to the John in front of you how you just love to be filled with hot cum, how excited you get when your insides are flooded, how you like to scoop it out of your pussy with your fingers and then lick it off your fingertips. You're answered with a deep groan as his cock fills your pussy with jizz that soon begins to mingle with the cream already dripping from your legs. One more to go as the last guy continues reaming your cummy butt so hard that his balls almost hurt as they repeatedly slam into your pussy-lips. His friends disappear back into the depot to grab a shower and he surprises you by pulling out his cock, stammering something about always wanting to do this, but what 'this' is you don't know. Then you feel his hands pulling your cheeks apart, the cool air feeling strangely erotic on your stretched butt hole, and then you feel his tongue start down by your clit and drag upwards across your slippery cum-filled cunt all the way up to your gaping ass, where you feel it darting in and out. Fuck, you've never had anyone do anything so deliciously disgusting. You grind your ass back at him, trying to force his tongue farther up your well used hole. Looking down you see his glistening cock is looking painfully hard, with the cum from the inside of your ass starting to dry. You're so fucking horny you're past the point of depravity. At this moment nothing is too far, nothing is taboo, and when you reach down and pinch your clit you cum. Your body pulses and shakes as the guy behind tries to keep his tongue shoved up your ass, cum drenching his lips and chin as your convulsing pussy and ass push it out. Before you fully come down, you turn around, pulling the man up to a standing position, and gobble as much of his cum covered fuck stick into your mouth as possible, tasting the mixture of flavors. You cum again thinking to yourself, this cock was just up my cum-filled ass, and at the same moment, his shaft begins pulsing and globs of white hot semen coats your tongue, fills your mouth, and travels down your throat as you swallow greedily, licking and sucking in an effort to get all the cum out of him that you can. Finished, he pulls up his pants and hurries back to the depot, as cum continues dripping down you thighs.

(Might be continued...)

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-10-2003, 07:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*swoon* *thud*:p

yummy, cummy, good stuff!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Member of weird club

Aqua very hot were are these ladies when you need one? Hope you decide to continue.
Old 03-13-2003, 03:45 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Great stuff aqua....keep yourself cumming..err..i mean the story..
Old 03-14-2003, 09:29 PM
Melted

Sexxxxxxxxy story Aqua!!!!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 03-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Banned

Woooooooo! I didn't get to finish it as my job was done :) I'm going to cum back to it later when I want to play again. Thank you!