Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2002, 06:31 PM

Anal with the Nurse

Well here is another experience I had. Again it is in 2 parts, due to word limit.
Well.... It took place when I was in the last year in the University. It was Saturday evening and I was driving back home after spending the afternoon with 2 friends drinking tequila shots in a coffee-bar. I wasn’t drunk but I was feeling dizzy now… I didn’t notice that the traffic light was red and I passed it. A car was coming to my way and I saw it the last minute. There was nothing that I could do to avoid it and craaashhh, the cars hit each other. I was stupid enough at that time no to wear a seatbelt and I hit my head on the wheel.

I got off the car and went to see if the other driver was all right too. We were lucky that none of as was going faster.

“I ‘m sorry…I wasn’t concentrated. Are you all right?” I said

“You shouldn’t have driven then…I am fine but I hope that you have a car insurance, do you?” he asked

“Yes I have, don’t worry” I replied

“O.K then. So, all you all right?”

“Well, I m feeling a little dizzy but I don’t know if it is from drinking or because I hit my head on the wheel” I said.

“You d’ better call an Ambulance and go to the hospital to check it. You never now” he suggested

I called an ambulance from my mobile and 15 minutes later I was in the Hospital.

They made me all the necessary exams and the doctor said me that I looked all right but as you cant be sure when you hit in the head, they should keep me in for the night and I could leave after 12 hours.

“So, will you sit here for a moment? I ‘ll go and sent you a nurse and she ‘ll show you your room” doctor said and went to another room.

I was sitting there for about 15 minutes when a pretty nice young nurse came in the room. She was in her early twenties, with long red hair, green eyes, light skin, nicely sized breasts, and a nice firm tight ass.

“Hi, I am Nikki. Sorry for the delay. I was down stairs and I didn’t knew that you were going to stay in first category room and I had to prepare it a little. You are lucky, having a good health insurance and be able to stay alone in the room.” she said

“Don’t worry, I think that I could wait you for hours” I said.

“Why are you saying this?” she asked as we start walking to the room that I was going to spend the night.

“You are a pretty nice young girl, that’s why” I said laughing.

“Thanks, its nice to hear something like this for a nice guy like you” She replied

“So, here we are. This is the room that you ‘ll stay. I know that you are O.K, however you may ring the bell if you need anything and I ll come. Otherwise I ll see you at about one hour for your check up.”

I took of my shirt and my jeans and laid down in the bed. Of course I hadn’t any pyjamas to wear and I was on my underwear. A tight CK black boxer.

I must have been slept, for about an hour, when a heard a knock on the door saying that it was time to check if everything was all right and she walked in, before I had the chance to cover myself.

“Sorry for not wearing any clothes. I will wear them again” I said

“Don’t worry, even if you were wearing them, I would have asked you to take most of them off in order to examine you” she said

The problem was that I was seeing a really hot dream and I had a hard on when I woke up. My cock was actually trying to get off the boxer. I guess that she noticed it but pretended that everything was O.K.

She came closer to my bed and said “Okay George open your mouth and say ahh, now let me check your eyes, okay, and finally your ears, and that's okay. I ll check your heart rate and your stomach too. As she was examining my stomach she lowered her hand and touched my hard cock. But it was just for a moment and as I didn’t knew anything about stomach exam I thought that probably she had to check me as lower as she could and she touched me by accident.

All this time I was watching her. As she was examining me she didn’t noticed that I could clearly see her breast through her uniform.

“Everything looks fine. Could you please stand up and tell me if you get dizzy?” she asked.

I got up, and I was sure that now she could easily see that my cock was fully erected in my boxer.

"Oh I'm so sorry about that," I said as I tried to cover my erection with my hands.

"Don't worry about it, it's completely normal," she said to me laughing as she looked at my erection.

“So, everything seems O.K. Do you feel pain anywhere?” she asked.

“Yes” I said, not thinking that I couldn’t say to her that the only pain that I had was in my cock from being hard all this time.

“Well? Where, why you haven’t say me anything all this time?”

“Eee..I m sure its nothing. Forget that I mentioned it” I told her.

“No..you have to say to me, or I can ‘t leave the room” she replied

“O.K.. but I said you its nothing to worry about. I just had a hot dream earlier and you are so attractive and I caught a glimpse of your breast… So, my cock is hard all this time, and it starts to pain now. ”

“Ohh…I ve heard that it hearts a lot. You made me feel guilty now… I think that I must help you” she said.

“Eeee? What do you mean?” I asked

“I mean that I d love to suck your cock. It seems big and hard and it is trying to get off the boxer all this time. So, I think that I ‘ll help you”

She then finally placed her hand over my boxer and massaged my cock.

“Well, I think that we don’t need this anymore” she said, and she pulled down my boxer and taking my cock in both hands she started to rub the whole length. She stroked it two or three times up and down and then she pushed me back to the bed.

She took off her white uniform and I saw her beautiful body. She wore no panties beneath, and her wonderful trimmed pussy and tits that were firm and nicely size were fully exposed to my eyes. I could see how wet she was, as I saw her pink swollen pussy lips glistening with her moisture. I could even smell the aroma of her pussy juices in the air.

She lowered her head and started to suck on my dick. She took the head and licked all around it. She then started to take half of it and as she put my dick in her mouth she would circle my whole dick with her tongue. She then would pull it in and out of her mouth and would suck it harder each time she went farther. She was literally gagging as she would put my whole dick into her lips and suck on it. She then would take my dick out of her lips and she moved to my balls and sucked on them, kissing them and then sucking on them

"Mmmmmmmmmm baby you taste sooo good” she moaned

As she sat on bed next to me, I used the fingers of my left hand to pinch her nipples while my right hand tried to reach her pussy. I had to be stretched but at least I could now touch her. My hand was now between her legs. Ooohhh…she was soooo wet and sooo hot. My fingers moved to her clit tugging gently at it, then circling around and around the nub watching her face to find out where she was most sensitive.

I started stroking her clit a little bit faster, rubbing a little bit harder. I went on moving my hands FASTER ON HER CLIT, now, FASTER AND FASTER…Her clit became hard. I slowed down a little and I pushed one finger deep into her pussy. I could see my finger disappearing between the pretty pink pussy lips. She softly moaned and I pushed one more finger in her pussy. I now had two fingers inside her and was frantically thrusting them in and out and she is moaned loudly.

I removed my hands from her pussy, and they were covered in her wet juicy pussy cum. My hand moved away from her cunt, and started rubbing against her asshole.

“Mm nice tight ass” I said, sliding a finger slowly inside.

OOOHHH…YYEESS GEORGE!! I LOVE IT…FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGER…AAAHHH..COME ON…FASTER….PUT YOUR FINGERS IN MY ASSHOOOLE!!!

As she got used to my first finger, I sliped another one inside of her, increasing the tempo. She moaned and then pushed against them. I continued working my fingers in and out of her asshole.

Suddenly she stopped sucking my cock and came on top of me. She opened her legs, using her left hand to open her pussy lips and the right one to guide my cock inside her pussy. She was wet and slippery, and her female muscles held my cock so tightly I don’t think I could have disengaged myself from her if I had wanted to. We began to fuck hard and she was riding my cock, faster and faster. (Continued below)
Old 09-15-2002, 06:32 PM

Anal with the Nurse

Anal with the Nurse (Continued from above)

I started to finger her asshole again. It was already stretched from the work that I had done earlier so I pushed 3 fingers inside at once.

“OHHH…YEESSS..THAT’S IT BABY….IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOD” TAKE OFF YOUR HANDS AND PUT YOUR COCK IN MY ASS NOW BABY..NOW…I CANT WAIT ANY MOOOORE…AAAHHH…I WANT YOU SO BADLY IN MY ASS

I wanted to fuck her ass all this time and there was no reason for her to ask me twice. I took off my cock from her pussy and we changed position. She got on her knees, crouch in doggy style, and bend over with her ass raised. I was behind her now, looking at the tight ass that I was going to fuck. I grabbed her firm round ass, pulled the butcheeks apart, and rubbed the head of my cock against her asshole.

"I LOVE TO HAVE MY ASS FUCKED. My hole is tight and when a cock enters if fills me so good” She said me.

I pressed my cock a little, sliding in slowly, very slowly in the beginning, sliding in and out of her, trying to pick up the pace every time her moan got louder. Her asshole was taking more and more of my cock inside now. Soon I was up to my balls in her ass, my hands gripping her hips and she started to moan louder. I placed my left hand on her clit and I started rubbing her. I pushed one finger in her pussy and I could feel every inch of my cock on my finger through her pussy, sliding in and out of her ass, harder and faster with each stroke.

I BEGAN TO POUND HER ASS HARD! I had my hands at her hips, tugging her backward, and my movements becoming more insistent, faster, and faster all the time while my cock entered into her as far as it would ever go.

“GOD, YOUR ASS IS SO HOT AND TIGHT”! I said

"Mmmm, I love it!" Nikki moaned, pushing her ass back to meet my cock

I continued to pump my cock into her Harder and faster than I did in her pussy. The whole bed was rocking back and forth.

"Harder!" she yelled. "Oh, please, fuck your Nurse’s asshole harder!"

I was watching my cock disappearing into her tight ass. My balls were pressed against her wet pussy lips as my dick traveled deep inside her ass. I gave her a few quick little thrusts before pulling out almost all the way and plunged back in, causing her asshole to stretch more.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Just like that! Fuck me hard!""Oh George, your so good, I'm almost there fuck me hard, now." "I want it good!" she continued. "I want you to fuck my ass really hard and give me a load of hot cum."

I continued moving my cock in and out of her asshole as fast and hard I could. This was getting to be too much to handle; I couldn't stay in control like this much longer.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said between gasps.

"Nikki, umm...cumming, oh yeah, uhhhh, oh, you are so tight, uhhh, there," I said as I let out a load of cum in her ass and she screamed as she reached an orgasm, pressing my dick tighter, which only made me cum harder.

Oooooo, that feels good!" . "I can feel your cum in my ass. It's so hot." She moaned

OHHHH…YESSS….GEORGE…YES…I M CUUUUUMIIIINGGG TOOO!!! AAAAHHH..AAHHH….YOUR NURSE IS CUUUMIIIIING BABYYYY!!

I pushed her a little, made her lay her body in the bed, moving the same way with her and with my cock still in her ass and we tried to relax.
Old 09-15-2002, 07:17 PM
Wet and fit to be tied

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunnybabe75
Mmmm,...very nice, George. Damn, you're good at this! ;)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time."
-Tallulah Bankhead
Old 09-15-2002, 08:18 PM

Thank you Sunny!!! I hope that it really turns you on...make you horny...

kisses
Old 09-18-2002, 10:01 AM
Seductress

Sexy story George.......

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-18-2002, 10:06 AM

Thanks Nikki..