Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2002, 09:45 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
The Blissfield, Part 1: The Arrival

Author's Note: For those of you who haven't read my stories on one of those other sites, I thought I'd post a few of my favorites here at Pixie's and see what you think. Feedback is always welcome. Oh, and one other thing, this is a long, erotic story. If you're looking for a short stroker, you might want to look elsewhere. But for those who like a long build-up and lots of hot sex, read this series through. It's all here.

It had been raining all morning, the damp fertile ground yielding up a lush scent to all but the quickly passing nose. As the train trundled through the lush verdant countryside, David looked out the window absent-mindedly, his thoughts filled with his destination and the amazing woman whom he would be meeting. He had always loved trains and for a last minute trip this would work out the best. The half-read newspaper lay in his lap and the half-full coffee cup sat nearby unattended. The best-laid plans for his romantic weekend getaway hadn't worked out exactly as he had intended, but he was determined to follow through, and his thoughts lingered on the girl at the end of the line and what remained to be done before meeting up with her. His eyes closed and again he pictured her as he had so often during the past few days of an unexpected business trip; her red hair and green eyes and sparkling smile, her tall, trim athletic body, her terrific breasts, the joy of her laugh, and the warmth of her kiss all flooded his mind and stirred him deep inside his body.

As the train began to slow, he was jostled from his reverie. "Ladies and Gentlemen we are approaching Adrian," crackled the dry colorless announcement over the intercom. Adrian was his destination. There weren't that many passengers, but the handful getting off here jumped up quickly and began to retrieve their carry-on bags and head down the aisle. But David waited in his window seat. He hadn't ridden all this way just to hurry up and wait while the others hustled into his path. He waited until all had exited and debarked, before he got up and slowly moved toward the exit, soon hearing the sounds of joy and happiness as a few reunions of lovers, friends, families, and others were met in heartfelt embrace. He smiled knowing that soon enough his own little reunion would surely stage an eclipse.

Via a quick shuttle from the train platform to The Blissfield, a quaint old-fashioned Victorian mansion operating as a Bed and Breakfast, up to the best room with a view on the second floor, his journey came to a end soon enough. As the key clicked in the door lock, David turned the polished brass doorknob, pushed the door open and took a deep sniff inside. He could see the sheer curtains flaring out from the breeze easing in through the partly opened windows. It smelled fresh and clean as he slipped inside and set his bags down by the large armoire and stepped into the room. It was large and luxurious, with elegant velvet-like drapes and matching spread, tasteful vintage wallpaper, sumptuous Victorian furnishings, and lovely gilt-framed artwork. He ran his hand over the soft fabric on one of the chairs and observed how it seemed to be designed more for soft touch than wear. For a moment he felt as if transported back to another time and his deepest romantic notions began to stir.

Opening the door that led out to a private balcony, he stepped outside to take in the scene and found himself looking out onto a formal rose garden that was not yet blooming, yet looked ready any day. There was a pathway lined with wonderful topiary shrubs, whose greenery was fresh with the first blush of spring. The path wound through the garden and led off to the distance toward a small lake, with the sweeping hillside filling in the backdrop. The drenching morning rain had made the scene lush and renewed his romantic feelings and passion. He breathed the fresh air in deeply and then stepped back inside. With a quick survey of the room and a glance at his watch, he started into action, for there was much to do to ready the room and very little time before she would be here.

He quickly unpacked his clothes careful to leave plenty of room for her things. As inspiration for his endeavor, he pulled out her framed photograph and set it on the desk and spent a moment enjoying the warm feelings it produced. When he had pulled the photo from his bag, the last letter she had sent him slipped out and fell to the floor. He stooped down to pick it up and couldn't help but read it again.

Dearest David,

Your letter arrived this morning, I've read it at least a hundred times. I'm so amazed by how much you've opened up to me, and so pleased to be on the receiving end of your feelings. I just hung up with you, still warm and tingling from the sound of your voice. I'm so happy I'll be seeing you again next week, after you're through with your trip. I look so forward to hearing your voice, and seeing your smile, and being in your arms.

I've enjoyed your love letters so much. It makes not being together a little more bearable. Your closing, 'Tenderly Yours Until We Speak Again' makes my heart melt every time. And knowing I'll be seeing you so soon, is making me smile constantly. Please don't blame yourself for our previous plans getting messed up, all that matters is I'll be seeing you just days from now.

I'll be seeing you, and kissing you, and touching you ... it's been too long, David. I can't wait for you to welcome me to our room, to bathe me, dress me up, and take me somewhere special where we can make long, caring, passionate love. I need to feel your breath on my face, your fingers on my skin, our bodies pressed against each other.

I have no idea what this will lead to. I can't promise forever, or even next year. I only know what I feel now, and how deep those feelings run, and for me nothing other than that, matters. Please know how much I care for you and long to see you.

Yours, Holly

Reading her words again enflamed him and he felt a warm rush of emotion flow through him. He had never before met someone like her and tingled at the prospect of seeing her again. Each time they had met there had been a theme, and this time was to be Valentine's Day. But an unexpected lengthy business trip had forced a delay in plans and now more than a month later, they were finally going to meet again. He knew that it would be all right this time, and could not wait to hear her knock at the door.

A long hot shower in the modern stall in the corner of the bathroom washed away the taste of travel and the lingering memories of his trip. He stood under the steamy torrent, hair drenched and streaming down over his forehead, his eyes closed as thoughts and images of Holly swept over him. His hands rubbed along with the water brushing away the old, bringing a flush glow to his broad shoulders, slender waist, trim muscled chest, abdomen and legs.

His cock twinged with selfish anticipation, filling with its own eager excitement. His small taut nipples tingled as his fingertips teased with them, his whole body feeling like an undulating erogenous zone, each stretch of hungry flesh, each eager muscle and organ brought to a heightened sense of awareness. His eyes closed and his mind was consumed by the passion, the flaming urge that had drawn him here, the images of desire and need that had haunted him for years. And through it all hovered the smiling face of Holly, the memory of her touch, and the sound of her moan as they had made love.

The razor glided over his cock and its nether brothers, their hot pink flesh turning scarlet, their smooth soft tender skin made clean-shaven, and prepared and impatient for what is to come. For several minutes he remained under the hot blast, the stream of water like a stiff brush on his shoulders and back, his chest and belly, simply reveling in the sense of the moment, with no thought of the future, the past, just the here and now.

When the shower was extinguished, the towel quenched away the dampness; his hair was tousled dry, primped and made obedient. Then the cheeks and chin and neck join their southern cousins, shorn of stubble and nub. The scent was applied, Tommy H this time, and his mouth finally curled into a self-satisfied smile. Turning the head left then right, he looked for those boyish dimples that used to crease the cheeks so impishly. The passing years had added a few extra lines and creases, but an invigorated sparkle still lived in his eyes. A laugh erupted from his throat as he emerged naked from the steam and swelter to the cool sterile chill of the room.

"This will not do," complained his cock that retreated seeking warmth. A quick adjustment to the thermostat and an ensuing blast of warm forced air attended to that minor crisis. David moved naked about the room making sure that everything was set. The clothes were put away, the chairs and table set just so. The toys were laid out and arranged on the bed; the blindfold, the fur-lined restraints, the ostrich feather, the warm pot of baby oil.

He gently fingered the sheer white lingerie, musing over the creamy, dreamy flesh that will give it wonderful shape and form and life; the great breasts and the sweet cleft below. The pale yellow flowered print dress was laid out and spread carefully on the bed. He stood back and admired the arrangement of clothes and accessories. Buying things for a woman the first time was always an adventure and he prayed that everything fit perfectly.