Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2002, 10:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sex Volunteer Corps needs YOU!

By Ryann Connell
Staff writer

December 7, 2002

Shukan Asahi (12/20) flips through the contents of an elaborate "album-style" investigative police report on Masumi Hayashi, the accused poisoner of the "Wakayama poison curry" incident.

Sunday Mainichi (12/22) looks at a store's 20 best selling items designed to thwart thieves and robbers.

North Korean missiles possibly aimed at Japan could very well be equipped with Japanese-made high-tech components, ducks Aera (12/16).

Yomiuri Weekly (12/22) advises some last-ditch strategies to ensure survival in the event of a financial panic.

Fortunetellers are predicting something awful will occur next January 8, yelps Shukan Taishu (12/23).

Shukan Gendai (12/21) tracks down disgraced celebrities who have dropped out of sight.

Shukan Jitsuwa (12/19) introduces Japan's bestselling sex aids.

A mysterious Chinese therapist who treated two popular Japanese singers --- both now deceased --- recently reappeared in Japan, trembles Shukan Bunshun (12/12).

Shukan Shincho (12/12) sneers that local prostitutes were seen making house calls at the Japanese embassy in Minsk, Belarus.

Weekly Playboy (12/17) gives tips on how to spot Al-Qaeda saboteurs in Japan.

The 5th marriage of imprisoned publisher Haruki Kadokawa will be to a woman 23 years his junior, while he's still behind bars, rattles Flash (12/17).

Asahi Geino (12/12) introduces 15 love hotels it recommends for a "nijikai" (the follow up) after the company's year-end party.

Shukan Post (12/13) digs deep to report that the Hitachi Group is pressuring its 320,000 employees to spend their bonuses on the company's consumer products.

A housewife totally addicted to pachinko yacks to Shukan Tokuho (12/16) about a male "sex slave" she purchased for just 10,000 yen.

A harried Spa! (12/10) glances frantically at what criteria people cite in order to claim they are "busy as hell."

Shukan Taishu (12/16) examines the therapy offered by nurses who moonlight as hookers. (Compiled by Masuo Kamiyama)

Volunteerism underwent something of a boom in Japan in the years following the Great Hanshin Earthquake, subsided as times grew tougher toward the end of the century, but has now returned with a boom boom.

Sex Volunteer Corps members actively give their time and money to pursue relationships with women in sexless marriages so they can repair their damaged self-esteem.

And despite being an enormous success since its formation, the Sex Volunteer Corps finally conducted its first membership drive in late November, according to Shukan Shincho (12/12).

"While doing live programs about sex problems, I realized that there're loads of couples whose problems stem from the differences in their respective libidos. When I opened a clinic in Tokyo, I was overwhelmed with responses. I thought it would be a good idea if I could join couples with a matching sex drive and that's how the Corps was born," Sex Volunteer Corps founder Kim Myung Jun tells Shukan Shincho.

Kim, the prestigious weekly says, is the real thing. Besides extensive media work and his sex consultation center, the 52-year-old sociologist is also a lecturer at Wako University.

"About 70 percent of the 15 or so people who visit my clinic each month are housewives in their 40s who are worried about the lack of sex in their marriages. There was even one woman who hadn't made love to her husband in over 20 years," Kim tells Shukan Shincho. "Some of them were in such a state they'd fallen into depression or insomnia."

Kim started building up his core of volunteers a few years ago, bolstering numbers through word of mouth. He could brag of a fairly healthy group of guys in his ranks, which included police officers, bankers and the head of a talent agency. But he decided he wanted to be able to provide frustrated women with even more choices, so he went public to secure new recruits.

"For every women who comes to me seeking a sex partner, I always present her with a choice of several men. It's all voluntary, so I don't charge a single yen," Kim tells Shukan Shincho. "Once a couple has been set up and they've met once, it's up to them to decide on how they want to proceed. As a rule, I advise that couples are supposed to go Dutch when it comes to things like coffee and cakes and food, while whoever is best able to afford it pays the hotel bill."

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas