User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2003, 02:14 AM
Administrator

Cool Important: The Beginning

Howdy Campers,

Well I know you have all been very disappointed by the demise of Pixies-Place.

Fortuneatly it seems a solution has been found!!! In fact I now predict that Pixies-Place will become a lot bigger and perhaps a lot better!

Somone else will be taking over from now on, but the good thing is that they do not wish to change anything, so life will go on as normal. The database and all the files will be transferred over to their new home over the next few days and then we have to switch over the DNS. The result will be that very recent posts will be lost in the transfer, and probably a days downtime whilst the DNS sorts itself out!

But for you guys Pixies-Place will remain, and will always be at pixies-place.com and it will now be here for a very long time! If I could make a request - please do advertise Pixies-Place on the web by adding a link to it on your homepages/yahoo profiles etc. whatever - the more different sites that link to Pixies the bigger it will become....

Anyway this all means that my work here is finished. I started Pixies-Place over 4 years ago and have been very happy with the results. It is sad that I must leave but my life has moved on now and I have new commitments and adventures to lead.

So goodbye from me

Kim
Old 07-18-2003, 02:38 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wooo hoooo .... thank you Kim for your ongoing efforts to keep all of us Pixie-ite campers happy .... Your mark on this site will be a lasting memory of you ... whether you choose to visit here again or not!!!! We love ya!
Old 07-18-2003, 03:16 AM
Prince of Pervs

WOO with an extra HOO oh yeah oooooo yeah *doing the super happy dance*
(_|_)(_\_)(_|_)(_/_)(_|_)(_\_)(_|_)(_/_)(_|_)(_\_)(_|_)(_/_)

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 07-18-2003, 03:17 AM
Prince of Pervs

oh and yes THANK YOU for all your hard work Kim I do hope you'll sneak in and visit the "new" pixies

*hugs*

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 07-18-2003, 03:28 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Kim, This newbie sincerely thanks you for all you have done to establish this site and to keep it alive. I wish you all the very best in your next adventure. I have and will keep on spreading the word about Pixie's.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 07-18-2003, 03:33 AM
ask ya might get :D

Kim for the longest time I was the closet member.Well i was sadden when I heard the news.I understand people move on with their lives and all I can say is THANK YOU FOR LOOKING OUT FOR SOMETHING YOU CREATED AND THE MEMBERS THAT ENJOY WHAT CAME FROM YOUR WORK I FOR ONE NOW OUT OF MY SHELL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEVOURS.
Old 07-18-2003, 03:41 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Kim

It has been a wonderful journey over the years made possible by you....i'm saddened that you have to depart....but realise that peoples paths change over time....i certainly hope you can at least drop by and say G'day every now and then

When i think of Pixies...i will continue to think of you...the founder....for without you Pixies would have never come to be

Thank you for your tireless effort in improving the site and for keeping all of us natives very very happy

*hugz* Wishing you all the best on your chosen path

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 07-18-2003, 05:04 AM
Just me.

Kim,

We'll sure miss you. While it's good news that Pixies-Place will continue, that news is tempered thinking you'll be gone. You've made this place very special.

Best of luck to you in everything that you do!

Hugs!
Old 07-18-2003, 05:14 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Kim! TY so much for your efforts in trying to find a way to keep Pixies together. And thank you from the heart for ever starting this site in the first place! We'll never forget you and I hope you will drop by from time to time and say hello! If it weren't for you.....us Pixies might have never met......and I can't imagine that thought! Everyone I've met here seems to have been meant to be in my life.....you were the catalyst.....and for that I am truly grateful! ((((((((Kim)))))).....My best wishes go with you in you future endeavors!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 07-18-2003, 05:14 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Kim, this is a *most* awesome way to start my day. You have done a terrific job, and I feel fortunate you've found a way to continue on the tradition.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 07-18-2003, 05:42 AM
Unusually Curious

This is FANTASTIC!
happy, happy days

The largest Thank you goes to Kim, from humble beginings to, who knows where.

To Kim, you will always be a very important part of pixies, your presence will always be here while we have the capability to let future menbers know of the work and family community thet you have started.
And now to know that the community will continue, so will your presence continue, right here where you belong, held comfortably and held forever in our hearts.

Where ever you go, what ever you do, remember youwill always be welcomed home with open loving arms.

as the song goes, we wish you all of the very best things in life.

Bilbo

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 07-18-2003, 05:59 AM
A PROUD CANADIAN

Kim, from an oldie a BIG THANK YOU for your efforts in keeping Pixies a life! :banner: Thank you for all your work and upgrades over the last four years. Looking forward to still being a Pixies Camper.
David
Old 07-18-2003, 06:07 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Fantastic news Thank you Kim for all your effort... I am soooo glad to know that I won't be "lost" now...
Old 07-18-2003, 06:16 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Hugs to the creator....
Old 07-18-2003, 07:21 AM
The Bob Ucker of pixies

Send a message via Yahoo to 2-4-tea
Kim you ran a class site in my eyes you are a class act I wish you sucess for the future and I hope we see you