Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2006, 04:27 PM

An office party

It’s quite fun to think back on life’s experiences and write about some of them……

I suppose it must have been in the late autumn when I was in my office when I heard that there was going to be an office party in about a month’s time. I used to work with 2 other girls in an office of our own all about the same age, pretty girls we were though I say it myself. We were given work by our bosses who would sometimes come in to us to talk about what we were to do and sometimes we would go to them where they worked, each of them having his own office.

Frankly, I rather fancied my man and I had been idly wondering how I could seduce him without getting involved in a lasting relationship. The prospect of an office party seemed to be an opportunity where I might do this. A bit of fun and games beforehand could help to nudge things in the right direction.

We girls all got on well and, shame on us, in idle moments at work, or when out to lunch in the City we would talk about men and sex. It must have been during one of these lunchtime sessions when Anna said to me:
“I rather fancy your boss Jake, you know. He’s rather dishy and I’d like to see a bit more of him…”
“Well, I fancy him too and I’ve been wondering how to get round him. I’ve an idea of how to get things moving before this party we’ve got coming up so as to make him show some interest,” I said.
“So what’s the idea?” Sally enquired.
“Well let’s have another drink and I’ll tell you.”
Another round of wine was served and after the waiter had left I made my suggestion.
“Anna, you know how your desk and mine are set nearly parallel to each other and a bit of a way back from the door? Well, the first stage is for us, all of us, to come into work wearing short skirts, tights as normal, and just show a bit of leg to arouse his interest when he comes in and for me to do the same when I go to his office.”
“Easy enough,” said Anna.
I went on: “After doing this for a few days and being quite modest about it all we need to be bit more daring. When he comes in and just him, because he can see our legs under the desk, we can open them up a little so he can see up our skirts if he cares to look!”
“Oh, he will!” exclaimed Anna.
“A glimpse of tights and panties, and after another few days of this gentle enticement leaving off the tights would be a good move so he can definitely see our panties. A suggestion that he might like to join us, with or 2 others, for lunch could also soften him up a little,” I said.
“Or harden him!” Sally said.
“The next stage would be quite a leap forward and even quite daring! We go commando all on the same day and as soon as he walks in there we all are, legs slightly apart and fully visible if he notices! Still sitting at our desks as if butter wouldn’t melt in our mouths!”
“Going commando’s not a term I know,” said Sally. “What does it mean?”
“It means you are going to take off your panties and wear nothing under your skirt,” Anna said. “Have any of you ever done it before?”
“Not much,” I admitted, “In fact only once or twice, until a few months ago. I was browsing the internet one day and came across a forum where there was a fair bit of discussion about going commando. It seems that quite a lot of girls do it from time to time and some even do it all the time. So I thought we could give it a go and put it to noticeable effect. Are you all game to do it?”
Sally said, “Definitely, even though I have’nt tried this. I feel like being daring! It might liven up one or two of our visitors well before the party, but I guess the trick is not to be too blatant, just a hint of what we have.”
“Me too. I want to experiment and see what happens,” Anna said.
“Exactly. You might call it titillation,” I rejoined. “OK, that’s the idea, and we’ll start the last bit a few days before the party. Frankly, my goal is to seduce Jake and boss him for a change.”

About 2 weeks later I said to the others during another after work drink in the local hostelry:
“Right, it’s time to start the run – in to the party and see if we can get a rise out of Jake. Anna and I are going to work on him particularly. Who are you going to captivate?”
“I’m going for John,” Sally said.
“Tomorrow then, we all come in wearing a short skirt, boots if you like and tights, do this for, say, 4 days, and then leave off the tights / hold ups, and allow a little glimpse of what’s under our skirts, for another 4 days and then, how about for 3 days after that we go commando and show a bit more – the occasional flash when crossing legs, a slight opening when any of these guys comes into our room?” I suggested.
They all agreed it sounded good.

So I made a bit more of an effort the next day; long black boots, black sheer tights, short red skirt, blouse reasonably loose and comfortable. The other girls looked good too, and work continued as normal! When up in Jake’s office while he gave me directions as to what he needed me to do I made sure that he had a good view of my legs, a couple of leg crossings and uncrossings more than were necessary, and at one point when he asked me to look at something on his desk from the other side I noticed that he made sure he could see down my blouse.

These 4 days just set the scene! On the last day I cheated a little and wore hold-ups and, because my skirt was quite short I gave Jake a glimpse of the pattern at the top when I was up in his office, but remained demur when I saw him when the other girls were present. We moved into tights-off mode next. When Jake came down into our office I opened my legs up a little so he could get a view of my lacy pink panties; difficult to say if I succeeded because it’s dark down there! The others also opened up slightly. He must have noticed something because he lingered more than usual and I could see his eyes flick downwards occasionally! Must be good sign!

In his office over the next days I made discreetly sure that he caught a glimpse of what I was wearing, red one day, pale blue another, pink, black.
With 5 days before the party as we were leaving I said to Anna and Sally:
“Tomorrow we go commando and for the next 3 days, OK. You all happy?”
Anna: “Deliriously! I can see Jake has been taking quite an interest but he hasn’t said anything yet.”
Sally: “John has complimented me on my clothes and appearance and suggested a date a few days ago but I made some excuse and said we’ll see after the party.”
The boys have to be so careful these days not to “harrass” their female staff (and what a lot of rubbish that is too. Girls like to be complimented.).

As soon as I arrived at the office I slipped into the Ladies and slipped out of my panties. After all it was not for the benefit of my fellow travelling companions that I was going without! The others confirmed that they were pantieless and, most unlike our normal behaviour, we each confirmed it ourselves with a little peek. Anna looked as if she had a good thatch but Sally was as bald as a coot! Gave us an idea of what our targetted men might see!

Jake was first down to see me; must have been within 15 minutes of his arrival. He appeared keen to see me or us! As soon as he came into the room I opened up a little for a short time - just enough to give him a glimpse - when he was opposite and noticed Anna doing the same. He was talking to me and suddenly there was a hesitation, he lost the thread of what he was saying, mumbled something unintelligible, gathered himself and suggested I come up to his office in 10 minutes time.
About 2 minutes later John appeared and received the same treatment. Perhaps he did not notice or he was a better actor than Jake but no reaction. Anyway, it was time for me to go and see Jake in his office. The chair I usually sit in is quite close to his desk but if he sits forward with his elbows on it he can see my lap and the upper portion of my legs. He had been doing a lot more sitting forward over the last week! Today, he had moved my chair back slightly and re-positioned it at an angle so that it faced the window more. I went in and sat down my legs pointing straight at him, short skirt quite high but revealing nothing. He asked me to take some notes and after a while I crossed my legs taking care to reveal nothing. I could see him glancing at my legs; he deserved some reward for trying to be unobserved so I changed position and in doing so just allowed my knees to be slightly apart as I swivelled round to a new position, not hurrying. This time he noticed, swallowed and I think I detected a fine mist on his forehead. Instructions finished he commented that he thought I was looking and dressing very nicely these days. Would I be attending the party on Thursday night he wondered? I would and was looking forward to it I told him. Would I be wearing the same clothes in the evening or would I be changing into something else he also wanted to know. I hadn’t made up my mind yet so I said I did not know. Did he have any preferences? Well, the short red skirt he liked and a white blouse to go with it. And anything else I cared to put on with them, or not, he said with a grin. As I was getting up to go I dropped my notebook and rather gauchily bent to retrieve it, again just failing to keep my knees together but making sure they were pointing in his direction.

On the third day of not wearing anything under my skirt I had become an expert at moving around the office with perfect decorum: straight back, always bending at the waist to pick anything up from below desk height, but in front of Jake I made sure that he could catch a glance or even a lingering look at my privates, and on the last afternoon of this scheme I took notes sitting with my knees just parted and at different levels so that he could look in the whole time. I decided his instructions were not quite clear so had to go over them with him more than once!

Throughout the 3 days whenever she could Anna gave Jake a look at her lovely legs and up them so he must have been wondering what might be in store. We had agreed that for the 2 days prior to the party we would allow a cooling off period; we would be in trousers. Again, on the eve of the party Jake encouraged me to wear my red skirt and white blouse….I had thought I would go part way to fulfilling his wishes. athough Jake would not know it – and I don’t think I was exposed enough for him to tell – I do not usually shave or cut my my pubes, but as this was going to be a bit special I shaved my fur into a heart and what was left I cropped short. Afterwards, running my hands over the shaved part I found really quite sexy: so smooth and silky! Would he have time to appreciate it? I doubted it, somehow.

So party day dawned. It was to be in the board room; there would be music, food and drink, some 60 odd people present from the firm; spouses were not invited so it had the ingredients of a potentially naughty affair! If one wanted it to be! During the day I wore a white blouse, a skirt with slanted hemline that came below the knee, but with a slit at the side. When sitting it could be arranged to display a lot or a little leg as it pleased me! Jake was given a lot but I was covered up underneath, choosing to wear a miniscule red thong.

Before the party started I changed into a different white blouse, looser fitting and lower cut just to show some cleavage, and a red flared skirt which was longer than my minis which Jake liked to see me in. Champagne was the order of the evening for openers followed by food and wine and I circulated talking to various people and Jake and John. Both were most complimentary about my appearance this night. John said, “I’ve been watching you and Sally the last few days; you look gorgeous and I notice you’ve been quite daring, showing some lovely legs and a bit more besides!”
“Thank you, you’re kind. I suppose I have been quite adventurous in my dress lately. Just thought that you boys might appreciate some racy dressing!”
“Sure have. Will it be continuing? I sure hope so.”
The music was good for dancing so I said to Anna:
“A couple of dances and then, if Jake has not made any suggestions, I will. I want to get him up to his office where it will be peaceful. When you see me go follow on a few minutes later and we’ll have our wicked way with him!”
“Fine, I’ll have a dance or 2 with others and then follow you up. I have to tell you I’m feeling quite fruity and merry. Must be the champagne”
“Yes, so am I! I’m going to give this fellow a good ride!”
Jake made sure in very quick order that he could dance with me and we had some non contact dancing and then a couple of smooches when the slow stuff was put on. I felt the back of his neck, stroked it and could feel a swelling against me just above my pubis so I pushed forward a bit and gyrated my hips slightly.
“I think it’s time you and I went elsewhere. It’s too crowded here, don’t you think?” he whispered into my ear.
“Yes, I agree. I’ll go up to your office on my own and suggest you follow in a few minutes. Less likely to be gossip if we slide away separately, don’t you think?”
I slipped out, nipped up to Jake’s office to await his arrival and a few minutes later he came in.
“I’ve been looking forward to this moment all night,” he said. “In fact, hoping for quite some time we might be able to get together.”
“So have I, and we’re going to have a good time. I’ve a couple of surprises for you too.”
He closed on me and kissed me passionately, slid his tongue into my mouth, ran his fingers down my spine – something I love – and it sent tingles all over me. I could feel his interest growing and ground my hips against his, slid my hand down between us and gently grasped the front of his trousers.
“I can feel you’re getting ready for me. Let me see you,” I whispered and so saying I unzipped him, reached inside, fumbled around a bit and pulled out his cock, which, unfettered, continued to grow. I stroked it up and down. Jake ran his hand over my clothed breasts; the other went down to my waist and on down my leg and he lifted my skirt.
“Just a moment, Jake,” I said. I stepped back from him, pointed at 2 small glasses I’d brought up and put on the table and said:
“There’s a small potion there for you to drink. It’s a little crème de menthe to drink now because it heightens sensations. It’ll become more evident shortly.”
“OK, I’ll trust you and believe you! Here goes,” and Jake downed his glass.
“Now, I want to have you on that fine desk of yours but before that I am going to sit on it and I want you to give me a good tongueing.” I went to the desk, backed up to it, lifted my skirt to show Jake my miniscule thong.
“How do you like this? Does it suit me?” I asked, grinning. “Here, you can have it as a keepsake.” I took off the thong and threw it to him, he caught it and shoved it in his pocket as I leaned back on the table and opened my legs.
“Have a good look, take off your clothes, get down on your knees and come here and lick me.”
Jake needed no further bidding; his clothes were off in a flash and he was down on his knees in front of me, caressing my wet fanny with his fingers. He eased in a finger, right in deep, had a good look at me.
“This heart design you have here is marvellous and the hair cut to just a lovely length; it’s dead sexy!”
I could feel his breath on my mound, then he started to plant little kisses on the newly shaved skin: wonderful!! He moved down through the short fur nibbling and kissing, his tongue touched the top of my crack and slid down so slowly towards my clit which he sucked into his mouth, held there and massaged with his tongue. The effect of the mint in the crème de menthe was outstanding especially when he blew gently on my cunt. It had both a warming and cooling effect. Bliss; it made me so horny I wanted him to get on with it and make me cum, but no, I must savour this, the boss on his knees with his tongue up my cunt!!
At this moment I could just see Anna arrive bearing a bottle of champagne and 3 glasses.
“A surprise for you has just walked in,” I gasped to Jake who withdrew, turned and saw Anna.
“Don’t speak, Jake, I can see you’re busy. Champagne here when you need it. I can see you need some help with that rampant cock so I’ll help while you take care of Tasha.”

Jake took hold of a glass and poured a few drops of champagne onto my pussy which he then started to lick again. I was half sitting so I could see Anna who crouched down and told hold of Jake’s hanging balls and played with them for a bit, then lay down beside him and moved herself into position where she could take his cock into her mouth. She just wet the end, withdrew it and rubbed it gently a few times.
Jake was doing wonders to me: he licked my clit, he sucked on it, he released it, he put fingers inside me and massaged my cunt, he licked my clit again….
“Jake, suck my clit into your mouth and tongue it at the same time, make me cum, that’s it, yes, go on, don’t stop, keep tonguing me, ooooh, it’s making me cum!” and he kept on doing it while I writhed above him, getting hotter and hotter and exploded into climax with his mouth attached to my sex, what a wonderful lot of sensations!
I collapsed back onto the desk; Jake rocked back and Anna was straight onto his mouth, deep-kissing him at once. He was divesting her of bra and panties as best he could while he kissed her until I said:
“I need you up on the desk on your back, Jake. Your cock needs some attention I can see.”
Jake lay back on the desk (pretty big desk it is too) and I climbed beside him and knelt on a cushion I had thrown there. I took his cock into my hand, wrapped fingers and thumb around and stroked it up and down a few times.
“Anna, can you pass me that little glass of crème de menthe, please.”
I swirled the elixir round my mouth and swallowed it: lovely, it really warmed my mouth and insides as it went down. I bent down and touched my tongue to Jake’s tool, and then slid it into my mouth, slowly, part way down, opened my mouth and drew in air and blew gently, closed it and sucked as I withdrew. Three or four treatments like this had Jake gasping:
“That’s marvellous, wonderful feeling in my cock, it feels as if it wants to explode!”
I took it out of my mouth, huffed over it to increase sensations for him and began to slide my hand from base to tip and back. I put one leg across Jake so I was straddling his upper legs, stroking him all the while. Anna, meanwhile, had been kissing Jake, feeling his chest, pulling at his nipples, nibbling him but now she twisted round and crouched over his head facing me and lowered herself gently down so that her furry snatch was just above his eager mouth while I moved up towards his chest and then slid his cock into me and sat right down on it. Anna sank down a little more:
“Jake, I’ve been dying for you to lick my cunt, lick it, kiss it, suck it, put your tongue in it, do anything with it! Enjoy! And make me enjoy!” she gasped.

I rose on Jake’s pole and sank and rose and sank and gyrated to one side and to the other and rose and sank and moved up his body with his cock inside me and moved down and gyrated and did as much moving and massaging of his tool as I could while being right down on it. I lifted up and repeated the movements.
“Is this good, Jake?”
A muffled response from deep under Anna was all I could hear. I withdrew Jake’s cock and rubbed it again for him, fondled his balls, rubbed him some more and could tell he was close to cumming because he lifted his hips, was groaning into Anna’s muff who was gasping herself for air as she was nearing her own climax, so I speeded up my wanking of Jake’s pole and with a great thrust upwards of his hips his juice leaped out of his cock far up his belly and chest and I continued to milk him as more of the liquid flowed out of him. Anna ground down on Jake’s mouth and had to grasp my shoulders for support so intense was her cumming.

After leaning on each other for a few moments we climbed off Jake and sank into the easy chairs, tasting more of the champagne.
Jake: “That was quite something! I’ve never had attention like that before, and those movements you made, Tasha, were exquisite. I wouldn’t mind some more treatment like that, and both of you have the most wonderful tasting muffs!”
I noticed that Jake’s penis had hardly gone down at all.
“Kind of you to say so,” I replied. “When we’ve caught our breath perhaps we can try something else?”
“I’ve been so looking forward to this night as you’ve been teasing me every day for weeks now. I’ve been careful to save myself for a few days so I could enjoy tonight,” Jake said.
“Well, I’m glad you appreciated our little show of the last few days. We’d have been disappointed if you hadn’t,” Anna said. “Don’t move from there, Jake, because I want to use that member of yours. It felt real nice when I handled it earlier!”
She moved across to the table, bent and took Jake into her mouth and sucked. She paused: “I’m going to do what you did to me.”
Then she ran her tongue round the top of his cock, several rotations, held it at the base and took it into mouth, deep right to the bottom and withdrew slowly, slowly – I could see her sucking on it – right up to the top. Jake was gasping! I helped by fingering his balls and sliding my fingers to tickle him behind them while Anna kept her mouth over the tip of him all the while massaging his shaft. She took her mouth away so she could see his handsome cock, rigid with excitement and she continued the treatment for short while longer before, with a great groan, Jake came, again in bursts with the thick juice jumping out of the end of his member but, I noticed, with less force than a few minutes earlier – hardly surprising! – and running down Anna’s hand.
“You perform so well, Jake!” Anna exclaimed.
“And you do just what I need to perform well,” Jake mumbled, as he gradually returned from his trip of exctasy.

We relaxed with some more champagne and re-organised ourselves. Jake said:
“ I hope that you will from time to time come into the office as you have over the last week and provide some interesting titillation. It’s been a good week - and night!”
“Yes, and yes, I’ll try,” I said. “ I think now we’ll just slip away quietly, won’t we Anna?” Anna nodded and we kissed Jake au revoir – after all we would be seeing him again tomorrow morning!

So we quietly slipped away into the cold night and I immediately realised as the cool air hit me that I had no thong on, having given it to Jake earlier, and I was still feeling quite fruity so I imagined myself with some pleasures of my own to come, lying in a foam filled bath, naughty thoughts, perhaps a hand sliding down beneath the water to caress those parts which needed soothing…..