Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-05-2010, 03:50 PM

How our relationship started Part 1

The beginning for us Part 1
Hello my name is David and would like to tell you about us and our relationship ,I didn’t think it could happen in a million years but it did, yes I am talking about me and Sally who is my dear lovely daughter of 22 ,but it has and we are both very happy with it . We both know incest isn’t the norm and is wrong but as long as we both want it what harm does it do , and the secrecy of it makes it more exciting we think .

We are happy to have found a place like this where we can talk about it freely and maybe help any other dads and daughters to make up their minds if they are thinking about a relationship like ours. Myself and Jennifer ( her mum ) got divorced when Sally was a 15 yr old teenager so she went to live with her mum then as normal she had a few boyfriends and eventually moved away from her mum .Then about 2 yrs ago she split with her last boyfriend and came back to live with me .

I loved the company when she moved back in with me ,the chatting was great after living alone for such a long time and she fitted back as if she had never been away . She began running around the house scantily dressed , not fussy if she left the bathroom door open but I guess that was how Sally was .When told her about it she used to smile and say
“ it’s only you dad don’t keep on. I still didn’t think it was right and told her so. But that was Sally she had always felt easy around me but that was when she was a lot younger still I let it go and tried to ignore it .

Then I started to look at her in a different sort of way and I found myself waiting and wanting to see her like this and started to fancy her in a sexual way .We were always close as fathers and daughters are for as long as I could remember but had never though about her like this. One evening we had had a few drinks and started talking about missing our bedmates and how nice it would be to have someone to cuddle in bed and wake up by the side of them in the mornings .

After a few more drinks my mind started wandering was starting to get ideas , dirty ideas about what it would be like to cuddle up with my daughter Sally in my lonely old bed and thinking how attractive she was and what her ex boyfriend used to do to her . My thoughts got to the point when I started thinking what it would be like and what would it feel like to make love to one’s own daughter , and I felt guilty thinking like that especially as she was sitting on my lap as she sometimes did and I felt myself getting very aroused .

I was feeling so confused thinking and reacting like this but excited at the same time ,I said I would love a cup of coffee and eased her off my lap so she could make one .Hoping that as she got up she didn’t notice how aroused I was but thinking she was bound to have felt it when she was sitting on my lap I picked up a paper and put it on my lap and ,pretended to read it , hoping she hadn’t noticed the bulge in my pants .Sally came back with my coffee saying “there you are dad “ and gave me a big smile as she bent down and kissed me on the cheek telling me she was tired and was going to bed .

For several days it was on my mind constantly and I thought to myself is Molly giving me come on signs by talking about being lonely in bed ,was she missing sex like I was and would she fancy her dad like I fancied her, it was all I could think about , tried to put it out of my thoughts without any success and even to think about it was a great turn on for me . I was thinking about her every night lying alone in bed , even when I was masturbating my mind seemed to turn to Molly and wanting to call out to her but I held back and decided that the next time we were having a few drinks and getting close I would test the water so to speak, hoping that my Sally felt like I did .( to be cont) .

David / Sally

Last edited by MeandSally : 08-05-2010 at 04:13 PM.