Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Suck Me

A night out with Sis turns into a heavanally night of bliss

Let me start by just sying my sis is hot, about 5,5-5,6 -12 lbs sweet light brown hair with blonde hilights great mouth and lips nice tits firm body and really hot ass and a pussy that got to be so sweet, been dieing to do her for ages, anyway one night I was home she called asked what I was doing told her nothing, what about you,said the same, my mind went into overdrive ask her out to dinner then a bar for a few drinks and see where it goes from there.Asked her if she wanted to grab a bite and go out for a while, she respoonded yea cool sounds good,Picked her up an hour later,God she looked hot,light blue silky blouse that hugged her tight bod her tits were nice and perky,a tight fitting set of jean that really showed her bod off and her great ass.Wanted to fuck her right there and now but controled myself.Got to the
diner went in sat ordered,had a few drinks ate and left,Asked where to she answered a pub for a few drinks and go from there,said cool,stopped at this place I know had a few drinks,I started to check a few of the girls there,told her hey I got the hottest sexiest one next to me,you. She gave me such a hug and kiss I thought my cock was going to explode out of my pants. She noticed my hardon and asked those girls got you hard huh? Took a big gulp of
my drink and told her point blank NO you did!!Then got the balls up and told her that if she wasn,t my sis she be in bed with me right now,She said really what would you do told rather do it then tell,She said so you want to fuck me
told her yes,She said wee lets go back to your place and we,ll see about that. Got back to my place she took me by the hand and we went into my bedrroom sat on the bed and she said well are you going to start or what,Man I was nervouse at first but hell she gave the go ahead started kissing and shoving my tounge in her mouth,she did the same,I started unbuttoning her blouse and bra and played with her tits God they were beutiful,I slowly moved my mouth to her tits and started sucking on themsucking on one and feeling the other up,I can hear she was getting excited her breathing increased and she started to moan,I started to undo her pants,she said lets get undressed togeather we did layed back in bed and started again kissing tounging each others mouth and I started to to her tits again she started tostroke my alredy rock hard cock,she laid on top of me started kissing me working her way down my chest,then her mouth found its way around my cock,she sucked on it sooo good,my cock was like butter in her mouth,told her to swing around wanted to taste that sweet pussy of hers so she did we were in the 69 position and her pussy was soo goodate her out like no tommorow my tounge deep inside her sucking on her sweet pussy lips God I was in Heaven.Told her I was ready to cum she just grunted with my cock in her mouth and nodded yes,Shot a load that would choke a horse,she just kept sucking and swalloed every drop.We stopped for a while laid next to each wrapped around each other,she excused herself for a minute went to the bathroom,I can hear rinsing her mouth out with mouthwash,came back in and said ready for round two,she sucked on me till I was hard,sat up straddled me shoving my cock deep in her pussy and we fucked away,Man it was good fucking that sweet pussy I just ate out,we slowly rolled over so she,d be on the bottom,and told me fuck me fuck hard,I fucked harder ,deeper,faster with each thrustshe moaned grunted and begged for more,told her I was ready to cum she said fill me with your cum fill me with your love juice I want it,so I did after I let my load loose she told me not to worry she was on the pill and took,She also confessed she wanted to get fucked by me,Told her if I would of known that, would of made a pass at her a long time ago. We rested for a bit told her wanted her suck on me again to get me hard I want to fuck that cute tight ass of hers,told me never took it in the ass before and she was scared,told her I be gentle,and use lube to help,she was reluctant at first but gave in after sucking on me getting me hard I lubed her ass and my cock and started to push inat first she said no it hurts your to big told her calm down and proceeded,gave a good thrust and in I went that tight cute ass checks of hers opened and took my cock well,started slow and want a little faster each time,went deeper
faster and harder with each thrust her ass checks opened more each time,she went wild begging for more she started to enjoy geting fucked in her ass,her tight cute ass was taking my cock as if it took before,told her I was ready to cum going to pull out and shot my load all over her sweet checks,She beeged yes yes give it to me just cum in my ass fill it with your cum as you did my pussy and mouth,so I did,filling it and empyting every drop in her,we rested showered,and went to sleep me and sis my sex goddess
sex toy,woke in the morning we smiled had breakfast,drove her home,we meet
5-8 times a month sometimes more for those special nights but still have sex
and make love in between.Now besides being my sis she,s my lover,GOD LOVE FUCKING HER and SHE LOVE,S it TOO
Old 04-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Suck Me

Still loving and fucking my sister

As I wrote in my previous thread, my sis and I are lovers more then brother sister love.Ever since that one night we get togeather for sex, but still have those special nights too.She is so beutiful and sexy I want her all the time,
She came over one day and I don,t think we got out of bed at all, her sucking me, me going down on her eating her sweet pussy,lapping it up like a dog,fucking the shit out of her,and her ass god how I love that hot ass of hers,fucking it hard you can hear my balls slapping off her sweet butt checks.
Gave her my credit card and told her to go buy herself some hot slutty cloths
stockings and high heels,make up the whole nine yards,wanted her to dress up hot and slutty,so when we went out I could show her off,she did and she bought stuff that was soo fucking hot and slutty on her,damn she looked so scrumptous,we went out here and there guys and some gals were cheaking her out,we always have a great time my sexy hot sex toy sis,sometimes while I,m driving I,d ask her to suck me off and she lays across the front seat of my caddy undoes my pants and starts sucking,god she great we,d get back to my place and right to bed for some hard good old fucking.My sis my lover my sex toy. Will write on how I started with mom next,but truth be known my first start into incest was with a cousin when we were younger,will write on that too and others too family and none family,bye thanks for reading
Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Suck Me

My Sisters Hot Ass

Thou I have a thread in incest had to write one here regarding my sisters hoy ass,and believe me she does,great curve sweet ass cheks when she bends ove she has that little heart shape figure ass,love it when were making love and I,m fucking her,but when I,m in her ass it,s a beutiful thing,starting nice and slow and going faster harder and deeper with each thrust like I said in my other post you could hear my balls slapping against her sweet butt cheks,
pounding away her moaning and grunting begging for more and of course me happy to give it to her,letting my load loose in herfill her as with my cum such a great fuck love my sis dearly especialy when I,m butt fucking her.
thanks for looking
Old 04-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Suck Me

My Sis

Good morning all it,s Friday 4/23/011,and I just had a wonderful hot night with my sis.She had stopped over Thursday afternoon she promised to help me get my garden started for this year,we worked like dogs but go it done
went inside rested for a bit she said I need a shower told her go ahead she took off,heard the water start waited a minute or two got undress and went to get in with her,she was just getting in told her why waiste the water lets shower togeather,she smiled we entered togeather and showered she,d wash me down I,d wash her,my cock was hard and told her it needed a good sucking she got on her knee,s and started to suck,it felt good her sucking on me the warm water running down our bodies,I got her to stand up and I got
down on my knee,s and lifted her one leg over my shoulder and started to eat
her and tounge that sweet pussy of hers,shoving my tounge deepr in her sucking on her sweet pussy lips,I got up bent her over and started to fuck her pussy doggie style,the warm water fucking her was so good,told her I was ready to cum,she told me wait hold it she wants it in her mouth,I pulled out she spun around dropped to her knee,s and engulfed my stiif rock hard cock in her mouth and started to suck it,told her it comes and shot my load in her mouth she sucked slurped and swallowed every drop,and continued sucking without missing a beat,told her lets dry off a little and continue this in bed we did,we got right into bed and picked up where we let off,hugging kissing I worked myself to her beutiful breasts and started sucking on them
sucking kicking giving little love bites here and there and started down to her sweet pussy,planted my head between her legs and started licking sucking and tounging the heel out of her sweet pussy,god it was good,she was moaning and grunting,begging for more and I did give her more,I slowed down a little and rolled over slowly and got her to swing around so now we were in the 69 position,and she started to suck on my already rock hard cock.she was licking and sucking it and taking it deep in her mouth,she sucked on my sack to for a while then back to my cock taking deep and just about getting my sack in her mouth to she gagged a little but continued,was ready to cum she nodded and took every drop again,we rested for a minute,she laid on her back and said fuck me lay on top of me and fuck me good and hard,I laid on top of her and plunged my cock in her,fucking her harder deeper and faster with each thrust,she loved it I was banging good and hard her tits were bouncing all over under me,she was saying yea yea give it to me fuck me fuck me give it to me,was ready to cum told her,she smiled nodded and said ,
give it to me fill me with your sweet sticky stuff,fill my pussy with your cum,so I did,as I let loose I could feel her pussy lips tighting around my cock as if it was sucking all of my cum in her pussy,as the last drop came out she flip over and started to kiss me wild crazy,told to suck me again get me hard I want to fuck her in her sweet cute ass she did,I got good and hard we got uo bent her over and started to pound that great ass of hers,my cock deep in her sweet ass her cheks spread and taking it,her tits flying and bouncing all over,she was grunting and moaning saying yea yea give it to me more more ohhh yea mmm yes yes shot my load in her ass filling it we hugged and kissed and relized had to take another shower we did went to sleep for a while she left and it was a great eveing,my little fuck toy sis.More to follow.
Thanks for looking