Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-08-2004, 02:57 PM

Clio #1

Clio’s Journal - Part One.

This account was written by my friend Clio who wanted me to post something from her intimate journal. She said I could pick and so I chose the one I liked best. This is the story of her first ‘wrong way’ experience with her boyfriend Randall when she was twenty. She said she liked the idea of people reading about her and getting off. So if you like it, please say so and she can read the replies. It’d make her happy to know you were excited.

She says:

This was a new experience for me. I want you to feel it with me.

Love Clio.

The Wrong Way

He pulled off the main road and down a rugged track until the sparse trees gave way to denser woodland. He parked the car on the side of the path and shut off the engine. Then he turned to look at me. I was wearing the short blue dress he liked and I could see he was turned on. We sat in the thick gloom with nothing but the dim interior lights to cut through it. My pale legs still shone from their meager glow. We knew what we were doing.

He said he loved me. That he wanted me. And I knew I was his. I gave myself away. He undid his pants and let me see his cock. His pretty, pretty cock. I wasted no time and clambered over to the back seat. He followed swiftly after. I took the large girth of his penis in my hands and looked into his eyes as I tugged and massaged its taut skin. Then bowed my head and enveloped it with my lips. Up. Down. Up. Down. Sucking the shaft and working the tip with my tongue. Round and round. Round and round. It was a very wet and squelchy business.

I came up for air. Trails of saliva were drooling down my front. The cloth grew darker where it soaked in. I told him I wanted to do something different this time and retrieved my bag from the front of the car. From it I produced a small tube of lubricant. Then it dawned on him that I’d planned this all along. He loved how my mind worked. He stayed still whilst I squeezed some of the lube out onto his cock and rubbed it in with both hands, mixing it with the spit I’d left there. By the end, my sticky fingerprints would be all over the inside of the car. Then I handed him the tube and turned around. He pulled up my dress to reveal my panties, a lighter shade of sky blue. He yanked those down over my buttocks and rubbed a generous blob of the glutinous substance onto my nook. I gasped as the cold gel touched me inside and he worked it around the rim of my passage.

I didn’t know whether the tiny circumference of my anus could accommodate him. He fingered my crevice and the sphincter slackened to oblige him. Then came the moment. I felt the plump apex of his cock touch my ass. Then he breached my fuscous stellate aperture. The swollen dick glided slickly in like a dream.
My narrow virgin tunnel was unexplored territory but he probed deep within. Every inch of his ample mass entered me. He drove into me with such force that his cock was a blur of tumescent fury. I was being tossed around the confines of the vehicle like a rag doll. My body was impaled on the spike of his prick. And I was getting hotter and hotter, feeling like a tender portion of meat being roasted. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst. Either that or his cock would puncture it and force my heart up out of my mouth and leave it dying on the floor of the car. I already found it hard to breathe, like my mind was forgetting to work my lungs as it was in the throes of sensory overload.

I squealed loudly with pleasure. Suddenly I grew afraid. I thought people might see our reckless lovemaking. I looked up and saw the windows clouded over. The outside was murky. It didn’t exist. We were here. We were now. If anyone was watching I hoped they were getting off on it. I wiped our collective sweat from the glass to give them a better view. I saw no one in the cold night air.

I thought we should change positions so he heaved his weighty organ from its snug hollow. I knelt up on the seat to look out of the back window. I could see him behind me reflected in the glass. I turned my head and we both smiled at each other. He cupped the cheeks of my buck naked bottom while we both got our breath back. He held it like it was his most precious possession. I kept repeating that I wanted more. He was happy to give it to me. He wanted to touch me everywhere. He reached round and pawed at my breasts. First his hands went down the front of my dress, and then they slid inside my bra causing my boobs to tumble forth. Then my dress was pulled down to my middle leaving them totally exposed. All ten of his digits pressed into the pliant flesh. He pinched my rigid nipples and I bit down on my lip when the sensation coursed through me. I was now eager for him to get back to pummeling the cramped proportions of my ass.

He let me take over fondling duties as he clutched his cock sword-like in both hands. Then he pierced my brown pipeline and resumed doggedly plowing my furrow. In this position, his stiff column went straight up my private channel. I could feel his balls slapping into me with every humping motion as he continued to pump my rump. My pussy was so wet since the moisture had been building up. A small trickle seeped out and ran down my legs.

The action was intense. The smearing of lubricant had been fucked away. Friction from the repeated stabbing was making my anal halo throb viciously. It had been stretched so far I thought I would be split wide open. My eyes watered profusely and tears streamed down my cheeks, staining my face.

This was the end. Was this the end? I thought it must be near the end. His hands were on my neck, my head jerked back and forth with each powerful thrust. Then he wound my long dark hair around his clenched fist and rode me like a wild animal. I screamed out in shrill cries of satisfaction.

Then there was a trembling edge to his moans. He gripped my hips firmly and I felt his cock burrow deep and shudder inside me. He let out an almighty yell as he came. The cum leapt forth and spewed up into my bottom. It was coating the inside of the shady recess liberally with its turbid white essence. I delighted in its warm caress. He finished squirting and pulled his penis from its cozy socket.

My head lolled forwards and I kneeled there panting, chest heaving. Then I relaxed and laid back. With my legs in the air I clasped my ass. My poor rectum had taken a lot of punishment. It was exquisite. He hooked the waistband of my panties and snapped them back into place. Then he patted my butt gently. A great beaming grin spread over my face. I opened the car door and my body spilled out onto the hard ground. I staggered to my feet; my legs were weak and unsteady. I stood there in the frosty shadows to readjust myself. I scooped my boobs back into their cups then covered them again with my dress. Finally I shuffled the dress back down over my thighs.

When I got back in to the passenger side he had already tidied himself and was in the driving seat. He kissed me and started the engine. Going home I noticed a soggy sensation next to my ass. I sat up and touched the material covering my butt. There was a definite damp patch. It was the cum dribbling out of me. I adored the filthy feeling.

Soon I arrived home. My clothes were saturated with sweat. In my room I kicked off my shoes and removed my dress in a single flourish. I unfastened my bra and let it fall away. Finally I let my tarnished panties drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them and left the whole dirty, sodden pile of clothes in a crumpled heap on the floor. My entire subway was smarting and had been fucked raw. Looking in the mirror I saw its usual dark complexion had been pounded to a blazing floridity.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto my bed and lay there naked for what seemed like hours. It still hurt even as my bottom touched the soft mattress.

My bruised ring ached for a while. Every time I sat down I was reminded of my deliciously sordid experience. My first rear ending had been an immense amount of fun. Now I wondered what I could do next…
Old 05-08-2004, 03:15 PM

Clio #2 - Nightfall

Clio’s Journal - Part Two.

This tale tells of when Clio went out for a stroll with her boyfriend. It seems they weren’t content to just admire the scenery and get some fresh air.

Clio says:

I don’t know what came over me that day. I just yearned for some outdoor naughtiness. I certainly got what I wanted and it was a lot of fun. Tell me what you think.

Love Clio.

Nightfall

It was a balmy evening and the light was just beginning to fade. It was so beautiful outside that we were taking a short walk. I knew that I for one had a lot of energy to burn off. He obviously felt the same way because when I made the first move he completely fell into instant agreement with me. I led him by the hand away from the path into a field. He hadn’t expected this at all but was nonetheless delighted.

I lay down in the long grass and stretched my body out with feline grace. I was wearing a short skirt and a white blouse, the buttons undone half way to reveal a teasing amount of cleavage. It obviously worked. The first thing he did was to open my top all the way. His fingers fumbled in a clumsiness brought on by excitement. He threw my blouse open and tore away my bra. His hands went straight for my exposed breasts. He kneaded the plump little hillocks and flicked at my perky nipples. He played with my boobs like they were terrifically amusing toys. Now I was hungry for more.

I squirmed excitedly on my soft grassy bed. He pulled down my panties and got them off over my shoes. He held them to his face and inhaled my intimate feminine fragrance. He tapped my legs apart and bent down to place his head between my thighs. I looked down as his mouth pressed onto my naughty place. Then there was a tickle as his tongue went in and lapped at the rosy interior. My clammy vagina poured its heady liquor forth.

His slithering snaking tongue licked at my most sensitive spots. It flippered mercilessly at my most sensitive spots. I grabbed handfuls of the meadow’s plants as if to anchor myself, lest I get too high. I recognised the tingling build up down below. The feeling broke free and coursed through my nerves filling me. My body quivered as I came.

I was still panting when I realised he hadn’t finished. He wanted to be inside me this evening. What had gone before had merely been the prelude to a fuck. I looked up and saw him holding his rock hard cock against the backdrop of the starry sky. He leaned over and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips.

I moaned softly as he entered my dewy cleft. My cries grew more passionate as the weight of his body pressed down on me, forcing the air from my lungs. I bawled up at the heavens but no angels heard me. I was elated. I shuddered with the stupefying pleasure as he pulled out and unplugged me. He shuffled up so that he could lean over me, one hand on his cock the other on the ground supporting himself.

I was still having my orgasm. I managed to open my eyes just as he came. Jets of jizz jumped out from his inflexible hose. The storm of semen traced a trajectory towards me. The cum landed in drops on my belly. They trickled down and started to pool in my navel. It was dark now and the cloudy liquid sparkled in the soft moonlight. I looked down at my semen strewn stomach. I couldn’t believe how good I felt.

Instinctively I craved a tactile experience. I spread my hands out over my gooey tummy, fingers sliding through the puddles. Through every ventral vestige. I rubbed it on my boobs before wiping it onto my lips and then sucking up all sperm I could find.

I lay there in blissful thought for a few moments until I remembered where I was. I stood up in order to get dressed once more. The grass was less than waist high and provided skimpy cover. Suddenly I felt very aware of my bare body. I began to blush and feel very embarrassed. I thought I must be like a cheap whore. I feverishly looked around for my clothes. I found my panties and wriggled into them, then fastened my skirt. I hastily fettered my breasts and did up my blouse. All the way this time. In time my burning red skin calmed. I no longer felt like such a strumpet. I was overjoyed.

He walked me home and I dived straight in the shower to rid myself of that twilight’s tarnish. As I stood under the cascading water it washed the evening’s evidence away. It would always be with me though as I still remembered every little bit of it.
Old 05-08-2004, 03:19 PM

Clio #3 - Locked In

Clio’s Journal - Part Three.

This is a tale about what happened when Clio went on holiday last year with her boyfriend Randall. She was always adventurous but as you’ll read, she isn’t always the most fortunate of girls. She decided to give her man a blowjob in the airplane bathroom. You could say it didn’t work out exactly how she expected.

Clio says:

Once again, RSVP delightful readers.

Love Clio.

Locked In

I stood alone in the tiny bathroom nervously waiting. I’d gone in there ahead of him to avoid arousing suspicion. I jumped as the door crept open and he slipped inside. Now with two people in it the cramped cubicle was very uncomfortable. He locked the door behind him and then turned to face me. We knew we had to get on with it and be extremely speedy to avoid being caught. We fell naturally into what seemed like the best positions.

I sat on the toilet and he stood in front of me. Swiftness was of the utmost important but I couldn’t help making an effort to excite and enthuse him. I pulled my top up over my chest, leaving my nude boobs on display. Now he had something to occupy his mind.

He quickly unbuttoned his pants and flopped out his large cock. Gazing at my compliant body made him hard in seconds. I was ready to please him. I started by taking the sensitive tip in my mouth. Then I went a whole lot deeper and started moving at a quicker pace. I was behaving like this was the best lollipop in the world. It was all mine for the next couple of minutes and I wasn’t sharing it with anybody. I gripped his buttocks to get a better hold and focus fully. The plentiful proportions of his penis were poking my throat. It filled my mouth completely. I was moving in a frenzied action.

There was a bang on the door and we both froze. Hearts pounding we just stayed incredibly still. No more noise came. We resumed our activities.

I wanted to be filthy. I wanted him to cum in my face so I told him it was OK. He seemed unsure. I persisted in my whispered pleadings and put my face next to his cock to accept the load. I opened my mouth in the hope of catching most of it. I didn’t want any embarrassing mishaps. This wasn’t my day for good luck though.

I don’t know whether it was turbulence or what but he lost control at the crucial moment. He blew his wad and it sprayed everywhere. A deluge of creamy semen flew into my face. A gluey blast shot into my left eye. I closed them just in time. My lashes clumped together and blurred my vision. A gloopy wad slapped into my forehead and began to run down my nose. Chunky gobbets clung to my hair and began to slide down my locks.

To be fair, some of it did go in my mouth though. When I’d wiped it out of my eyes I was more panicked than angry. I had to get rid of this semen. I hurriedly scraped it up and licked it off my hands, swallowing it swiftly.

I could feel the sensation of runny cum dribbling down my features. I looked at my frosted face in the small mirror. I had it spread all over. I splashed water on my face and tried my best to mop up the cum with the tissues that were there. I plucked the coagulated blobs from my hair and desperately tried to suck the fibers clean.

He uttered a stifled laugh at my predicament. I rounded on him for thinking that this mess was funny. Then I weakened and grinned too. I finished wiping my skin and flushed the evidence away.

He opened the door to check the coast was clear. Gingerly he stepped out and blocked the view of the other passengers while I made my exit. Returning to our seats I was sure our fellow travelers suspected something. Their expressions seemed to say they knew what we’d been up to. Perhaps they spotted a rogue blob that I’d missed? I was being paranoid though. For the rest of the flight we couldn’t help giggling about what we’d done. It was the perfect start to the holiday. Maybe it’s true. Perhaps getting there is half the fun.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 02:24 AM.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:57 PM

Clio #4 - Holiday Romance

Clio’s Journal - Part Four.

This continues from Part Three. It shows that the trip there was just the beginning. Clio and her boyfriend only got more into each other once they arrived. Their beach holiday last year was certainly hot, as you’ll see…

Clio says:

I hope you like reading about my sexy adventures in the sunshine. So many memories. Let me know what you think.

Love Clio.

Holiday Romance

We had arrived at our destination in California. We were taking advantage of the climate and spending time at the beach. I was wearing my skimpy pink bikini. I hadn’t been sure about buying it but my boyfriend liked it. He said it showed off my ass splendidly. Flattery like that got him what he wanted. Now I was there on the beach in the high cut briefs and top with spaghetti thin straps that I thought barely covered me at all.

He told me I looked beautiful and we rolled playfully in the warm sand. The weather was ragingly hot though, the type of heat we weren’t used to. We had to do something and so took a dip in the ocean to cool off. We had that sudden surge of emotion. The joie de vivre overtook us and we knew we were going to do something that perhaps we shouldn’t.

We waded out to where the water came up to just below chest height. Foamy waves crashed into us. My long dark hair trailed in the water. This was going to have to be a very furtive fuck. There were people all around playing happily, absorbed in their own fun.

He pulled down bikini bottoms to my quivering knees. Then I took over and yanked them the rest of the way, removing them completely and holding them in my hand. I looked down into the water as he produced his penis from his shorts. It was a shimmering fractured image but it was the same handsome cock I knew. The pellucid water even seemed to magnify its already colossal dimensions.

This was going to be the wettest sex I’d ever had. His fingers explored down below and opened my niche. The Pacific flowed into me and he slotted himself in along with it. He continued by thrusting with a smooth sliding movement. We knew we had to be surreptitious so our activity caused barely a ripple. He was practically gliding in and out of me, powerful yet gentle.

I saw a big wave coming towards us. His body didn’t stop the surge and it crashed over me. I closed my eyes as the force of the torrent hit. When I looked again, I saw that the natural power of the unruly surf had washed my scanty bikini top aside. My boobs bounced out mischievously and were left there jiggling disobediently.

I put my arms round his shoulders whilst he gripped my bottom tightly to get better purchase. We held each other close. My nude breasts pressed against his chest obscuring them from view. To everyone around us it seemed we were merely two lovers sharing an embrace.

I made fists with my toes in the wet sand below. I was approaching ecstasy point. We were being sneaky and it keyed us both up. We were conducting our secret naughty business in public. No one paid any attention to us.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He picked me up and I floated, seemingly weightless in the grip of the ocean. Then I put my legs around his waist and clung on to him. I held him so tight I didn’t ever want to let go. Obstructed by the water, his thrusting was slow and graceful. I looked out to what seemed like the limitless expanse of the ocean and gasped with pleasure. In that moment it seemed like we were the only people there. All the other sounds grew faint and seemed to fade away to nothing.

He ejaculated inside me then pulled out. Letting go of me, I drifted back and sank beneath the waves. When I came back to the surface I looked down into the water to see billowing threads of sperm escaping from me. The flurry of tiny white filaments writhed in the current and I watched as they fluttered far away with the tide.

I got back into my swimsuit and hugged my gorgeous man. We swam back to shore and relaxed on the golden beach long into the afternoon. This was going to be a holiday to remember.