Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2002, 07:43 AM

Conquest Part One

Well at the ripe old age of 18 I knew alot about sex and with me being the captain of the schools League Team I was getting alot of it. But there was one thing I wanted to do and that was to have sex with an older lady. Mainly because all the females my age were just 'Sluts' and I wanted to find someone I can have a meeting every few nights.

I came home from sports one day hot and sweaty. No one was home so I stripped off and had a shower once I got out I thought to myself no use getting dressed even if my parents came home I would see the car pull up out front and I can go and do it then.

As I sat on the couch and changed the channel to Channel [V] I heard a noise out the back. I thought nothing off it thinking it were our two dogs sensing I was home and wanted to play. So I kept listening to the music that was blasting away on the TV when my mum walked in from the kitchen. Embarresed I pulled the cushion over my penis and blushed. Mum came and sat down beside me and said "There is nothing to be ashamed off. Everytime your not home your father and I walk around the house naked. I was doing it before you got home I saw you pull into the drive so I quickley went and got dressed" "Do you have any questions you wish to ask me about sex? " Mum asked. I wasnt sure whether she was trying to make me embarressed but I thought what the heck Im sitting her naked and my mum is talking to me about sex I will see who gets embarresed first.

"Yes" I replied and continued "I was wondering how often you and dad have sex" Mum answered "About once a day" I was shocked "But what are you going to do now he is away on his business meeting?" my next question was. "Well thats what I wanted to talk to you about, well I am really really horney at the moment and you know your dad goes away every two weeks so how about I do any thing for you if you do anything for me?" Ii thought it over 100000 thoughts going through my head, Is this wrong? It is with an older woman like I wanted and I actually to my own horror replied "Yeah ok" .
Mum said that I can go first at naming something she had to do. And my first task was daunting "Take off your top and bra".

Now before I go any further let me tell you abit about my mum. She is 39 has long red hair and does arobics and Yoga every day and she keeps fit as me and her train together,

Mum took off her top and her bra and her tits popped out. They were big and juicy. "your turn" I said to her. "Well how about you move that cushion. At first I was too embarressed to as seeing my mum take off her top and seeing her boobs I was rock hard. But I ended up doing it. "How about you suck me off?" I suggested to mum and she didn't hesitate one bit. She knelt on the floor head in my crutch and licked up one side of my shaft followed by the other she then kissed the tip of it before sinking her mouth over it. She bobbed for a few minutes up and down each time taking more and going slightly faster then she stopped. "This is wrong" She said and sat up. "Im so sorry I will go and talk to Roy about satisfying me [ Roy lived next door ] " She said. "Mum you dont have to" I said when smacking a passionate kiss on her. My hand wandered and started massaging her tits while she played with my cock and we continued the kiss.

Mum took off her pants and panties exposing her shaven pussy. Wet which meant it was very very moist. We continued kissing and fooling around and then she said "Its your turn to do something for me" I was so turned on I didnt care what she said. "I want you deep inside of me, fuck me" That was all I needed we changed position on the couch and within a few minutes I was inside my mum. Yes I was fucking my own mother. I was pumping her pussy while we kissed and I foundled her tits.

It didnt take long for me to cum deep inside my mum. As she yelled out "Fuck me Fuck Me Oh yes." Once I was finished we once again exchanged position on the couch and straight away I started lapping up my own sperm along with my mothers wetness. I gave her oral for a few minutes before she had her orgasim and came all over my face.

She stood up and said I will see you at tea time and walked off.

- To Be Continued -
Old 11-11-2002, 07:56 AM

Conquest Part Two

A few weeks after my conquest with my mum I came home from sport and there was a note on the table saying "John take off your clothes blindfold your self and enter my bedroom" So I did exactly what it said. And blindfolded myself and walked into my parents bedroom.

I sat on the bed nervous but growing every second. All of a sudden I felt a mouth wrap around my cock and the mouth started giving me a blow job. It was the best one I have ever had. I started to pull off the blindfold but a hand came up and held it in place. As the unknown person giving me a blow job started sucking harder and alot faster I was getting ready to cum and nothing stopped me I came. Then the person let me take the blindfold off to my horror it was my father with my cum all over his face.

"Sorry about this mate but your mother told me what happened and said how good it was so I wanted to try some." My dad said.
"Ah ok" I said confused. "now how about we try something different my dad suggested. "Ok" I said Getting a little bit scared at what my dad had in mind.

"How about you give me a blowjob to return the favour" My dad suggested. We exchanged positions as I knelt on my knees I had never given a blow job before but I had recieved plenty of them. So I copied what my mum did and before long I was sucking my dad off. His cock was so big and some pre cum dripped in which I licked up and continued. And my dad came in my mouth I swallowed alot of it. And it felt great and tasted great.

I was so turned on I rolled my dad over and started to line up his arse with my cock when he asked what I was I doing. I said "Dad shut up Im boss now".

I lined it up beautifully and rammed my boner into his waiting arse as I pumped his arse my hand foundled my dads balls. I was so turned on I came in his arse. "Now its my turn my dad said rolling me over" He position him self nicly and rammed his shaft into my arse which hurt at first but was comforted by his hand straggling my balls. My dad too came in my arse. And it felt great. We once again changed positions and I licked out my dads arse getting ever last drop of my own cum and we went and had a shower together where the whole action was repeated.

- To be Continued by me -
Still to come in this short series:
- My sister returns from College
- My neighbour gets in on the action
and the grand finally:
- The Wedding
Old 12-17-2002, 04:54 AM

Two years after my conquest of my Mum and Dad I was now 21 and my sister was due home from college. Mum and Dad had gone to alot of trouble organising a welcome home party for them with all my sisters old school friends (including some boyfriends) all coming.

There was a red car pulling into the drive way and Mum and Dad rushed to the door to get my sister in. They dragged me along to get the bags. We all gave her a hug. One thing I noticed was my sisters nipples were hard and they pressed against my chest as I hugged her. She went to the boot of the car to start getting the bags while mum and dad went inside ready to announce that she has returned. I told my sis not to worry about the bags and I leant into the boot to get the bags. I then felt a hand run over my cock. I looked and it was my sisters hand "Now dont be embarressed I know what you and the rest of the family have been doing, and I want some of the action." She then leant towards me and kissed me, My cock grew hard in her hand and then she stopped kissing me and turned and walked into the house.
The party went for a while and all night my sister was turning me on more she kept doing things like "Pushing up against me" licking her lips when she looked at me.

Finally I went to take her bags to her room (I dropped them at the door earlier) as I was dropping the last of the bags off I heard the door close and be locked behind me. I spun around and there was my sister standing there.

She came over to me and kissed me passionatly her hand rubbing my cock making it hard again. I said it wasnt right. But she pushed me down onto the bed. She stood there while the music continued downstairs and she stripped slowly.

I reached up put my hands on my sisters hips and pulled her down to the bed kissing her passionatly. She sat on top of me unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning my pants while slipping them down. Soon my hard rock was exposed. My sisters eyes lit up as she saw how big it was. She leant down and licked the tip of it, before taking the whole amount in her mouth and started sucking me off. A few short minutes passed and some how the door was opened and another female walked in this was sisters best friend AMY. They were room buddies at college but Amy returned yesterday.

I expected her to be shocked as I was embarressed and I pulled my sisters head out of my groin area and pointed to Amy. My sister stood up and walked over to Amy. They kissed passionatly feeling each other up which got me harder than ever. My sister helped Amy strip down. While continuing to kiss passionatly. They were then laying on the bed Amy licking out my sisters pussy. I was shocked, upset that I was being left out but I thought they needed time apart so I stood up and started to leave looking behind me as I walked out of the door all of a sudden I felt a warm mouth over my cock. I spun around and looked down. My mum was on all fours waiting for me and she was at the perfect height that my cock went straight into her waiting mouth.

"Oh hi Mrs. Campbell" Amy said now that my sister was licking her out. "Hi Darling" my mum replied after letting go of my cock. Mum got up and walked towards my sister and her friend. Mum then kissed Amy passionatly before turning to my sister and kissing her forehead. "Phew I thought" but then they started kissing passionatly. They all stopped and looked and signalled me over to the bed. SO I walked over to the bed. Mum grabbed my cock and pulled me down.

Amy was laying there pussy exposed (I had always wanted to fuck amy) Mum and my sister took hold off her legs and picked them above there heads. "Go Get her" my sister said. I dove straight in fucking away at her it wasnt long till I was coming, I turned and my mum was fingering my sister while she returned the favour. "Your turn" my mum said to my sister.

The action was repeated. Then it came to mums turn. More or less the same thing. but mum squeezed her tits and was yelling "Yes son fuck me fuck me" I soon came. But just as we were kissing all the girls pounced on me mum held my hands down while AMY and my sister held my legs. My arse exposed in the air and soon after I knew why.

I felt a cock rub around the edges of my arsehole before being pushed in all the way it didnt take long a few screems by me and a few yelps and my dad was coming in my arse. We lay there and repeated the action between the 5 of us over and over.

==============================================AFTE R MATH:
==============================================
Shortly after I found out that both my sister and Amy were pregnant. BY ME because of that night,