Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2008, 09:19 AM

The Pledge

Graduation was finally here. I was so excited to be finally done with high school. 12 years of studying and hard work were finally over. I was ready to enjoy my summer break! My mom asked me if I had plans for summer break and if I didn't to consider going with her to a conference she had to attend for work. After realizing that all my friends either had summer school or were going out of town; I accepted my mother's proposal. On Monday morning we boarded the company jet and 5 hours later arrived at a forest resort in the middle of nowhere. After being shown to our room, my mom asked me to get ready to meet her boss at an informal party in the meeting room.

"Okay, Mom. What do I wear?" She pointed to some clothes on the bed with her hand. "Please put these on, Samantha." I did a double take just to make sure I had seen correctly. "Mom, there's only a pair of high heels?" She laughed at my worried look as she repeated herself with an angry look on her face. "Please put these on, Samantha!" This time punctuating the end of her command with a painful smack on my ass cheek. "The next time I will stick the heel of my shoe up your ass!" I wasn't quite sure what happened to my Mom, but I stripped all my clothes off and put on the 6 inch heels as my Mom told me to.

"See Sam" she said as she started to fondle my now exposed pussy. "Things work a lot better when you just shut your fucking mouth and do exactly as I tell you to." "I know that you may not understand everything that's going on, but that's okay a sex toy doesn't need to know anything; they just need to be available to be fucked!" Ignoring my grimaces of pain she pinched a nipple with one hand as she jammed two fingers up my pussy as hard as she could. Letting go of the nipple she alternated smacking my ass with her free hand and ramming her other hand as far up my pussy as it would go. Ten minutes later, she allowed me to collapse on the floor. "Don't ever forget that I own you, slut!" "Now get up and follow me, I've got a meeting to attend!"

After exiting the elevator and entering the meeting room, I was surprised to find that there were almost twenty other young girls all similar to me in that they were completely naked except for high heels. The other similarity was that all of us without clothes all looked like we were just out of high school and that we had long legs and big breasts. There were also a lot of people I recognized from my mom's work. For the next hour or so, my mom paraded me around like a dog as she made small talk with her coworkers. This went on until the hostess anounced that it was time for lunch.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:35 PM

Part 2

The intercom went off with a musical tone and a voice issued some instructions.

'Lunch will be taken individually in your rooms, and will all the guardians bring the new pussies before the kings at your alloted times.'

Back in our room, Mom tried to continue to make my summer break hell. "You know slut, I think that I should auction you off to one of my coworkers here for the duration of the summer." "How would you like that?", she asked. Not really wanting my answer. She threw me over the side of the bed my ass in the air and had a lubed dildo all the way up my asshole before I knew what was going on. For the next fifteen minutes she tried to frighten me with stories of how some old broad was going to use me as a sex toy. Finally I had enough. This was my summer break after all. A knock at the door provided all the time I needed to make my move; and when the bitch turned to see who it was, I slammed the side of my 6 inch heels upside her face.

She awoke 10 minutes later to find herself face-down on the bed, arms and legs tied to the corner rings in the room. I'm not sure what she was trying to say as the ball-gag ensured she wouldn't make too much noise. "Now, cunt. The rules have changed!" I screamed at her while pounding a 10" strapon all the way up her pussy. "You are my slave and will do as I say!" "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" After a few failed attempts at her communication, I relented and opened the bitch's mouth and removed the gag. "Yes, Sam. I..." WHACK! I smacked her ass so hard she bounced on the bed. "From now on, you will refer to me as Mistress; you hear?" Tears were now streaming down her face. "Yes Mistress" We had a great conversation over lunch.

At our alloted time, a House Pussy arrived at the room to take us before the Kings. We followed the naked Pussy to the Throne Room and sat in the waiting area. My slave dressed like she was ready for a day at the office, and according to the instructions given, I was wearing nothing but heels. When we finally met the Kings, I learned some surprising things. First the company where my Mom worked was nothing but a front for this global sex ring. Second, the Kings were two of the hottest pieces of pussy around; with long legs and big breasts. Third, even though I was just visiting as a guest of my mom; they didn't care so much that I had just dominated my mom and that she was now my sex slave.

"Welcome Girl, to our resort; I am the East King" said the blonde haired pussy. "And I am the West King" said the red haired pussy. "We're so glad you joined us this summer. Enjoy our resort and your new slave." A House Pussy took my mom away and left me alone with the Kings. "Now we will have our time with you...
Old 05-12-2008, 08:52 AM

part 3

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" It was supposed to be more like 'Ahhhhhhrrrrrgggghhh!' but with the ball gag in my mouth it didn't come out quite right. It wasn't surprising for me to want to scream with pain either. I was tied down on a table with my limbs chained to corner rings. There was a clamp on each nipple, my pussy was opened wide with a pair of glass wedges; and for the last 30 minutes my bowels were being filled with an ongoing enema. The Kings were enjoying their time with me. They savored every minute of my pain. After my belly looked like I was several months pregnant, they stopped my asshole up with a butt-plug that was probably a couple sizes too big. Then removing the wedges from my pussy and attaching weights to the nipple clamps; they proceeded to take turns fucking me with a 16" dildo. Ignoring my swollen belly, red nipples, and flowing tears they ravaged me for the better part of the afternoon. When they were satisfied with me, they sent me back to my room with specific orders not to undo anything till I was told to. 12 hours later I was allowed to undo the butt plug and remove the nipple clamps. A letter was waiting for me. "Girl, we are pleased with your performance. Please pledge your life to us for our desires." I thought to myself, why not.

That was the begining of a great life.