Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-12-2003, 10:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to l3utterfly
Barbarian Passion

Marcus rolled his fingers down Karissa’s shoulder, tracing her collar bone, and fumbling over her breasts. “So beautiful.” He spout, “so fair, and lovely.”

Karissa couldn’t help shed a small tear, as it streamed down her cheek and curved at her chin, falling to his hand.

“And mine.” He claimed, as if this were some verbal document. Marcus removed his hand from her right breast and slowly slid his tongue over his own hand tasting her tear. Karissa closed her eyes, trying not to think of the horrible things Marcus might do.
“What is it you wish of me, my lord?” Karissa asked to Marcus, “why for do I come here this night?”

“You come, my sweet, because I have called for you.” Marcus said with a sweet grin, “I’m in need of your… Assistance.” He finished, sliding his hands back to her right breast, using the other to unlace her gown. Karissa tilted her head down looking toward the ground, trying not to cry, but incapable of holding it in, more tears began to flood her eyes freely as she felt herself stop breathing somewhere inside. “My lord,” she began again, “why for would you call ME?”

“Because, sweet girl,” he sighed, and ran his hand over her cheek catching another tear and licking free from his hand. “I want you,” running his hands over her shapely hips, “I need to have you now.” “But my lord,” Karissa intervened, “I am but a servant, why not one of your ladies?”

“One of my ladies?” He laughed, “they are not desirable nor so pure as you.” He sighed again, Yes… Not so pure as you.”
Karissa opened her eyes and let her tears break from her eyes and massive streams of salt. “Sweet one,” Marcus explained, “it is your purity which attracts me, your innocence, and defenses. You’re simply desirable by beauty and nature.”

Marcus had to pull Karissa to him, tightening his arms around her, to keep her from falling to her knees. “My lord, I cannot do this.” Karissa tried with him, “Please my lord.” “Oh, my sweet, sweet girl.” He soothed brushing a few strands of golden hair from her face, revealing a beautiful sapphire blue eye which had been hidden by the lock.

Marcus ran his fingers over her shoulder again, slipping her gown from it revealing a perfect B cup breast; then did the same to the other shoulder. He turned Karissa over as to view these completely. “My sweet, my love.” He recited, “so beautiful, so perfect.”

Karissa feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable, being virginal as she was, kept her eyes focused away from his, trying not to look Marcus in the face. He slid his hands over her back and stopped just under her shoulder blades lifting her up and closer to him, suckling on her bare left teat. Karissa could feel his throbbing manhood even through his clothes, as his heat pressed against her lower abdomen.

Marcus set Karissa back to her feet riding his hands over her sides and pushing her gown from her hips revealing her whole beauty to the night, the silky cloth falling to the stone floor. “My lord please...” Karissa tried again, but was interrupted as Marcus covered his mouth with hers sliding his tongue deeply into her mouth. Unknowingly she submitted to him as she returned the kiss in full passion. Realizing what she had done, Karissa caught herself and gently pushed Marcus away standing back from him. She opened her eyes looking up at him as he grinned while looking at her, Karissa then realizing what he was looking at, wrapped her arms around herself trying to cover her naked flesh. Marcus shed his own robes, taking a step towards her. “My lord no!” Karissa exclaimed raising her hand in protest. “I cannot and will not.”

“Oh, but you will.” Laughed Marcus, “You will…” He grabbed her in his arms as she put up a struggle and threw her to the bed. Karissa quickly jumped on her knees and threw herself to the edge of a bed trying to wiggle off, but Marcus grabbed her by the arms and threw her up higher, her head landing on a pillow. “Hush sweet,” Marcus grinned again covering her mouth with his, “I have you now.” He gloated pulling his mouth away. Karissa let out a pathetic scream, barely enough to reach outside of the chamber doors if she was lucky, and Marcus laughed again. “It’s pointless, you’re mine!” Marcus placed one of his arms over Karissa’s left shoulder weighing her down as she tried to beat and claw at him with her other free hand, as his other slid between them parting Karissa’s beautiful freckled thighs and he rested himself there.

He sat up between her legs looking down at her body, the moon shed neon rays over her body, illuminating her every pore, her every edge of beauty. Her eyes wide and teary glistened looking up at him, filled with innocence Marcus couldn’t resist. He ran his hand over her chest and traced a line with his index finger between her breasts and over her navel, down to fluffing her small patch of light colored pubic hair. “So beautiful,” He recited again, “So perfect!”

Marcus leaned down kissing her, this time Karissa lay still and gave back to him the kiss he gave. He pulled away looking down at her as a small grin creased her mouth, her eyes still wide and watery with fear. Marcus ran one hand from her hip, up her body, and spread her arm from her body pushing her wrist down into the bedding next to her head. His other slid between her feminine curls and deep into her portal. Karissa’s fell white as she was still tight, and Marcus noticed this, even on one of his fingers she was tight. He knew this would be painful for her.

Karissa slowly moved her hips in a slightly staggered rhythm over his fingers as he slid a second into place. Karissa’s stomach muscles tightened as she felt a pain in her loins, but ignored the tears that shed. Marcus leaned down over her and licked the salty tears from her eyelashes. Karissa’s hot wetness engulfed Marcus’ fingers as he pumped them in and out of her.

He leaned back pulling his hand from her, “No, wait!” She sat up.
“Hush.” Marcus said, pushing her back down as he leaned forward kissing her. He positioned his shaft at her portal and slid his arms up her back and wrapped them around her shoulders for leverage. With one stroke of his hips he tore into Karissa, a cry of pain erupting from her tightly clenched lips. Marcus, unable to slow his lust, kept slowly pumping himself against Karissa. With each movement of his shaft, Karissa’s cries grew less and less, as they transformed into moans of pleasure.

Marcus tilted his head thrusting his tongue against Karissa’s as they kissed equally to meet that of their passionate mating. Karissa began to lift her hips and follow Marcus’ rhythm as he grunted with pleasure. He moved his hands pulling her up higher and reaching his head down sucking on her erect nipples, taking turns with them. “Now,” Marcus panted, “Make yourself pull inside, make yourself hold onto me.”

Through Marcus’ gasps and pants, Karissa understood him, and did as she was told. Marcus began shaking and sweating as he pumped faster and faster. Karissa began to scream again in pain as she was not yet ready for such rough lovemaking. Karissa placed her hands on his chest trying to push him off, but Marcus pulled his arms out from under her back and wraps his hands around her wrists pulling them up on either side of her head and pressed them into the bedding. “Still woman!” He shouted.
Tears ran from Karissa’s eyes again as she struggled what little she could under him. Marcus, with a final stroke, let out a deep grunt from inside his throat and collapsed on Karissa. @