Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 03:53 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Post Adventurers Wanted!

Wlecome to Shadosa, Land of Magic and treasure! This story will be like a Dungeons and dragons adventure, with plenty of adventure, treasure and romance for all.

Our story begins:

Greymane pauses at the door of the pub, then enters, his red cape billowing around his tall, slim form. He strides to the bullitin wall, unrolls a parchment and nails it to the wall. The Notice reads:

ADVENTURERS WANTED
Party being recruited for the purpose of recovering lost items.
Each partner will receive large share of reward.
Leave Private Message for Murphy, or see Greymane here in the pub.

Adventure to begin when all required positions filled.

Positions required: Ranger, Healer, Thief.

He walks to the corner and sits facing the doorway, signaling one of the maids for a meade. He leans back with his drink and waits...

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-23-2002, 03:59 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I watch the silly man with the red cape enter the pub. I think to myself, they are all the same. After he has posted his notice I wait awhile to see if anyone else goes over to read. I love the dark corners of a pub.

Old 07-23-2002, 04:07 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Greymane rummages thru his pack, bringing out a large, dusty book. binding is covered with elvin runes, and a picture of dragon adorns the front. He begins reading, constantly referring back to one page...a detailed map of the western lands. He suddenly sits up and peers at one dark corner, nods at the figure sitting there, then returns to his tome...

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-23-2002, 04:11 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

The two men look up as a female hobbit nervously enters the pub and keeps to the walls....edging around to the notices... she reads the notice and moves off to inquire of the barkeep....who points at the silly man in the pointed hat and red cloak...

Old 07-24-2002, 03:13 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I enter the darkened pub and make my way around to the notices on the wall. I read them all. One in particular catches my attention. The promise of a reward is especially inviting. I ask the barkeep who posted this notice, full expecting this person will not be available. Surprisingly the barkeep directs me to a most interesting man. At first I have to stifle a giggle as he looks so very odd in that pointed hat. But the assortment of objects he has on the table tells me there is more to him than meets the eye. I walk over to his table and ask him "Be ye the one advertising for a Healer and promising a great reward?"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-25-2002, 07:44 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Looking up, he notices this lady is no hobbit, but an elf, as she straightens up, having set down a rather heavy pack. "My employer is seeking, among other talents, a healer, yes. I am Schmendrik, aprentice to Greymane." He stands and bows to her. She introduces herself as Phaedra of Loth-Laurien. He holds a chair out for her and they sit and begin the interview.
After a mug of Meade each he tells her that her skills and refrences seem to be in order, and that Greymane will be ready to lead the group on the Monday comming. He rises as she does, and returns to his studies as she departs.

Old 07-25-2002, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Then his servant came in, "Master- the eyes report Red Shades on the gateway"

He stirred and called - "Share White cloak"

In came a tall woman, blue eyes and light hair. "Yes master"

"Ride to the gates and find out why the Red Shades are here?"

She left, her lithe body moving like gossamer. She quickly mounted her pacing stead, feeling its broad strong back between her legs, her mind was distracted for a second and she dreamed of her lovers body, her lips the taste of her mouth. Shar rode on feeling her nipples hardening as her reasts bounced against the thin material of her tunic.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:57 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

The young wizard looks up, noting the breif meeting, shrugs and returns to his studies.

Old 07-25-2002, 07:41 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

After everyone has left the caped man, I decide to rise and approach his posting. Reading over the oh so familiar words, I gracefully glide over to the human.

"Greeting's Sir. I be interested in your posting on ye board. What can thee tell me?"

Old 07-26-2002, 06:55 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Sizing up the elf aproaching from the corner, he gestures at the set across the table. "My employer is seeking to recover several items stolen from him, and certain other items which will pay for the groups efforts." Opening his book to the map, he turns it toward the Elf and points at Kazad-Dum. "This is where we will be going. May I Inquire what position you are seeking?"

Old 07-27-2002, 01:46 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

After taking a seat the elf says,"My name is Soliel. I am applying for the poistion of thief. I also have some wood land skills and can use a bow very accurately. And what is your name and when while I meet your employer to determine if I truly want to join this group?"

Old 08-05-2002, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

(Sorry all, lost my landline connection)
Soliel, I am Schmendric, apprentice to Greymane, and my master was hoping you would apply. He is away on research at this time, but plans to return soon and join us on this venture.
Old 08-05-2002, 10:54 PM
Made in England

Everyone is captivated as Lady Avalon enters,her midnight black cape flowing as if in slow motion. She removes the hood that drapes her fiery red hair...she listens....hushed whispers...unending questions arise in all their minds as to why such a gentlewoman would visit such a place so unworthy of someone like her......She busies herself with nothingness, while the wheel on her carriage is repaired... trying to ignore the stares, but alas she cant help but notice the stares and snickers. This delights her, stirs here...she savors the attention all the while knowing not a soul will dare to approach her...she stifles her giggles, remains regal and splendid as she is expected to be, but if they only knew how at home she felt there with them....so comforted and peaceful or how she leads such a life with the ways... that allows her the ability at will to enter into the fray whenever she wants to....She ventures forth to the notice and sees that it is in place as she had planned it to be..as she has planned everything......such a time will be had by all.........she can hardly contain her delight over what the near future will bring......
Old 08-06-2002, 11:33 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Soliel

"Greetings Schmendric, apprentice to Greymane. Yee Master was hoping I would apply. Then I look forward to the honor of meeting such a being. And when shall yee Master being joining us?"

Soliel then notices the female enter the pub. She appears to look out of place, but something about here looks as though she is quite at ease in such an establishment. He watches her intently as she approaches the notice and he can a slight smirk on her face. He wonders as to who this new lady may be.

Old 08-07-2002, 07:11 PM
Made in England

Yet she seems so familiar....as if he has been in her company before..........he feels a comfort in watching her. She passes by him to look out the window and as she glides by his senses are filled with her........he knows....the woods, the fire, the creamy pearlized skin shimmering in the light of the full moon......her breasts moving in time to the music of the flute. He remembers everything......the music ending, Greymane, burning embers from the fire paling to the passions that unfolded before his eyes that night......What is this all about he thinks out loud and she turns to him and says.......
Closed Thread