Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-30-2001, 04:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
Smile one wild night

Tonight is the concert I have been waiting for! A bunch of us girls were going to see Smashmouth and have been waiting for the concert for months now. I decided to wear a short denium skirt, with a white tank top. My friends honked the horn and I was out the door. Arriving at the show we all made sure we looked our best, just in case some hotties were there. We walked to our seats and checked out the crowd. Most of the people were passing around some bud or drinking whatever they snuck in. We sat next to a large group of guys who told us about this big party after the show. They asked if we wanted to go, and being the party girls that we are, excepted. The concert began and lasted about four hours. It was an amazing show and great time. We slowly headed back to our cars. The guys had given us the hotel room number and told us to meet them in the bar. We went to the hotel and sure enough, the guys were waiting. Up the elevator to the penthouse suite, I started to check out this one hottie inparticular. He was the surfer type and in great shape. Of course all the guys were cute, but I needed to set my challange for the evening. We got to the party the place was jumping! The penthouse was beautiful and I wondered who payed for the room. I poured myself a drink and stood by my girlfriends. The hottie from the elevator was dancing with another other girl, and I was a bit dissapointed. Not out of the game yet though. I met eyes with one of his friends and he asked me to dance. I of course excepted and we moved to where the others were dancing. The music was now slow and I pushed up against the guy I was dancing with. I decided If I didnt get my first choice, he would do. We were dancing really close and my hottie walked up and asked if he could cut in. His friend gave him a dirty look but moved back. The hottie put his hands around my waist and pulled me close to him. He and I danced and got to know each other for a few and then got back to our friends. Some of the guests were leaving, but we decided to close the party down till the end. The guy for my evening was talking to that other girl again but looking in my direction. I was unsure of what they were talking about, and being as bold as I am, I walked over to them. He introduced the girl to me, as his "friend". Hmmm, what does that mean, I thought to myself. He said that they were all going to stay in the room for the night and If we wanted to crash there, it would be ok. I could tell my girls were hooking up with there men for the night, so why not? It was about three in the morning at this time and sex was everywhere. One friend of mine was doing it in the bathroom, another was on the floor, and another on the couch. My guy and his "friend" asked me to join them in the bedroom. What??? Well, I could see where this was going, why not? I went in to the room with them. A huge room with a huge bed. She left to go to the bathroom, and my hottie and I sat on the edge of the bed. He moved to kiss me and felt me up. I was into him from the beginning, so I was totally turned on by his touch. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly moved it up to my ass. I was wearing a white lace thong, and he wispered to me "nice, I like that" We layed back on the bed and he continued to examine my body. I of course needed to know what he was like under his tight clothes, so I was examining my self. I took his t-shirt off and exposed his amazing chest. What pecs! He was in great shape and I wanted to see more. His 6pac was inviting and I had to continue the search. I undid his pants and he slid them off. Oh yessss, I could see under his boxer briefs that he was hung. Oh what a night this would be. He didnt take my clothes off and I wondered if I was to undress myself. The "friend" came out of the bathroom and thought we were busted, but no, not the case at all. She walked over to me and looked down at him. "I see you two have started already" she said. Looking at me she said "but you still have your clothes on" I replied "so you do" She came toward me and wispered in my ear "lets give him a little show shall we" "ok, sure" I said. She came close to me and started to untuck my tank top. I lifted my hands above my head like I was a kid or something and she took my top off. I never wear a bra and now they new my secret. I of course moved to take her shirt off. She had on a cotton zippen up top, so easy access. I unzipped her top and took it off her. On the bed my hottie was watching us with his eyes wide open. He was totally erect and waiting for more. I turned around for her, so she could undo my denium skirt. My skirt fell to the floor and now just in my white lace thong. My new "friend" felt up my body and said "oh you are in great shape" I smiled and went to take her shorts off. ........