Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2001, 11:22 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
Wink The pool hall

I have never been much for playing pool, but a friend of mine begged me to go with her to this place to hook up with some guy. I didnt feel like changing out of my clothes, and she told me it was a casual place. I was wearing my white cotton shorts and a white tank top that barely covered my tits. I dont usually wear underwear and this was certainly no occasion to put any on.
We walked in to this place and right away I noticed a group of guys in the back. I am not into the biker dirty type, I like surfers and preppies. These boys were right up my alley. I instantly felt like going home to change, but since that was not an option, I rolled up the top of my shorts, making them almost illegal. She picked up on my vibe and we both went to the table next to the hotties. Her man was not there yet, so she didnt mind flirting a bit before he got there. She knew how to play pool and was trying to show me how. I would bend over the table, really showing all to the hotties and she would bend over me showing me how to use the stick. The guys were making all kinds of mistakes watching us, and we loved it! One of the guys walked over and asked if we could play doubles. I told him how bad I was at this game and in fact it was my first time. He said he would play with me and one of the other hotties would play with my friend, to make it even. "Sure why not" When it was my turn, my hottie partner would come up behind me and show me how to shoot. I could feel his buldge up against my ass, I wanted it in and soon! My girlfriends man was showing up, so she decided to hook up with this guy. She was flirting with him, as I flirted with my hottie. The bartender yelled "closing in five minutes" One of the guys walked over to the bartender and looked like he slipped him some money. Coming back to our table he said "we can stay after closing if we want to" I was down for that! The placed emptied and my friend and her NEW date didnt waste any time. He picked her up and put her on the table. She was laying back on the green and he had her skirt up over her waist. Diving down deep in her pussy. My date was now about to rip a hole in his shorts from his erection. He lifted me to the table and I undid his shorts. Out of his boxer briefs was the sweetest looking cock and rock hard it was. I sucked on his nob for a minute, tasting his precum. He fingered my ass, as I was bending down on him. I turned around and got on all fours on top of the table. My face was over my girlfriends. Her date was now pounding her hard and I was about to get the same. He put is big dick in my wet hole, first slowly, then fast and deep.......
Old 05-10-2001, 03:38 PM
AxlRose

Hi all, this is my first time, so tell me how i do. I'll play the bloke!

As my cock got deeper into her moist cunt, she started to tighten her grip on my shirt. Every so eften when i got the energy, I'd give her an extra special ram, hard and deep into her. She screamed every time. I could feel her wetness around her cunt, as it was dripping down onto the table. I then started to Ram her harder, and harder. She leaned over and placed her tongue into her friends mouth, sliding into her and exploring her mouth. This was too much for me. I was gunna cum, so I wanted to make the best of it. I used all my strength, and rammed her really hard. She screamed out loud as I felt her really tighten up around my cock. I pulled out and remmed one last time, making her scream like a whore. I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass, while dribbling down to her pussy, to her leg. I was ready for more...
Old 05-10-2001, 07:57 PM

Arrow cont..

The orgy continued for more than fourty-five minutes. Time seemed to slow down for rollergirl as the action got more intense. Two of the other guys, Bee and Dark, leaning against the wall watching the action decided that enough was enough. Taking off their clothes they approached rollergirl, Dark, feeding his cock into her hungry mouth, while Bee slid in behind her friend (who at the time was riding her boyfriend) and slipped into her tight ass. The young girl let out a blood curdling scream from being so full, but the smile on her face and the fact that she was pushing back against the two inside her told that she enjoyed every minute of it.

The room started to heat up from the intense action. Dark moved around behind Rollergirl and slid in behind her to bang her hard, doggystyle. The two girls were once again kissing...

Old 05-23-2001, 09:10 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
Then from no where the onwer showed up. He had been watching the action and couldn't hold out anymore. He eased up in front of rollergirl with his 8" erection in plain view. Rollergirl looked up and decided she wanted to try this new fat cock in front of her and pulled him forward. He eased into her mouth and she took all that she could before gaging on it. She started to struck the length of his cock as she rocked back and forth on the end. The whole time getting fucked from behind and in total ecstasy. She looked over and saw her girlfriend taking on two guys, her boyfriend from behind and another in her mouth. Rollergirl reached over and start to feel her friends nipples and watched them get harder as she played with them more and more. She was getting hotter and hotter and started to really push back on the guy behind her as she sucked the owners cock deeper into her mouth. Finally she felt the guy behind her pull out and shoot his load all over her ass and back. She moved quicker than she thought she could and swung around to have the owner's cock fill her wet, hot pussy....
Old 05-26-2001, 07:15 AM
dobbydog

MMM...the owners hard ,fat cock filled her pussy to the brim. She normaly diodn't fuck such older man but this guy new his stuff!
Deeper and harder he thrust into her moist, hot pussy. She thought she would explode. She had never been with someone who had such a wide cock...she was convinced lenght didn't matter but width did. She looked over to her girlfriend who had a look of nirvana on her face. Every orifice of her friends body was full of hard, ramming cock. This was going to be some "pool game".
Old 05-31-2001, 06:46 PM
dobbydog

This bitch was really digging the hard fucking he was giving her wet pussy. How would she feel when he tried to stuff his fat cok into her tight ass hole? He continued to lube her pussy, letting her juices drip towards her tight bung hole. Slowly he worked his finger into her ass. Her spinchter tightened around his
index finger. He sensed she had never been fucked in the ass before. Oh yea, fucking this slut's ass was going to be alot of fun!
Old 06-23-2001, 01:01 AM
dobbydog

The owner slid his fat cock out of her pussy, he moved to her ass.
"no!" she pleaded, but he rammed into her ass hole. A scream filled the pool hall as he streched her tihgt anus. he pounded her her ass was on fire and suddenly the pain stopped and she began anjoying the fucking
Old 07-11-2001, 03:57 PM
dobbydog

Oh God, the pain in her ass was unbearable but, then suddenly she realized the pain had turned to pleasure. Feverishly he slammed his hard cock into her tight ass. With each stroke,
she began to feel a warm tingling sensation as she
realized this ass fucking was starting to turn her on.
Her hips began to push back as his cock entered her.
The pace quickened with each long stroke. Her hand snaked down to her throbbing clit and began to rub it as her fucked her. Oh, she could feel her orgasim begin to build!!!