Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-28-2001, 02:34 PM
dobbydog

Angry Game of dares

I shared a house with a female friend, she was 24 years old, slim with long brown hair, I was also 24, male an generally fit. We had been friends for years and sat in many nights watching tv and eating pizzas. One saturday night both of us were sitting in watching tv. A big football match was on but susan had no intrest in watching it but i really wanted to see it. I pleaded with her to watch it as i was so sure my team was going to win.

She eventually agreed on one condition that we made it more intresting by introducing dares, if i was so confident that my team was going to win i had to do a forefit if they lost. I was so sure my team would win i accepted.

She asked me what i would like her to do if my team lost, to which i requested her to strip down to her panties and run to the bottom of the street and back after the match. I went on to add that she would also have to wear the shortest, pleated skirt she had to work one day, she worked in an office were the stairs were completly open.

To my surprise she accepted !! I was almost afraid to ask what i would hve to do but straight away she told me that she would want to tie me up and shave my pubic hair off!! The thought of letting her near me with scissors let alone a razor was frightening me but the thought of lying naked in front of her was turning me on..

I thought i really had nothing to fear since my team was almost certain to win, they were by far a better team.

I liked the idea of seeing her in just her panties, so i agreed....

at 5 minutes to go the scores were even and i was getting quite concerned, with 30 seconds her team scored, my heart dropped and started pounding, would she hold me to my bet ??
Old 07-03-2001, 01:48 PM
dobbydog

Wink

Susan looked at me and smirked saying "drop them baldy". I pleaded with her to let me do something different but she replied ive waited so long to get a guy in this position.

She led me by the arm to her bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed with a wicked sexy grin on her face.

When she had tied my wrists to the bed posts, she dissappered into the bath room and returned with a pair of scissors and my can of shaving foam and razor. She pulled her tee-shirt over her head and dropped her skirt, standing in only her light pink pants and bra she said didn't want to ruin her good clothes.

I could feel my dick twitching in my jeans as she came closer unbuttoning my jeans............
Old 07-11-2001, 01:22 PM
dobbydog

She removed my belt, i pleaded with her not to go through with it, how would i get showered at the gym again.

Laughing she tied my arms to the bed and went back to unbuttoning my jeans, i could tell she was getting turned on at the idea of it, as she climbed over me i saw the wet patch appearing in her pink cotton pants.

She pulled my jeans down to my ankles and began rubbing my cock through my pants