Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: What do you think
edit posts 1 50.00%
post attachments 1 50.00%
replies 0 0%
new threads 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2001, 05:48 PM
italia681

Cool limo ride

it was friday night ,I was driving a stretch limo going to pick up two girls for night out .It had started snowing really heavy streets were deserted, pulled up to the house ,picked up the girls and started driving everything was closing up early girls had no place to go .Tanya asked me how the cd player worked so I pulled over went to the back of the limo to show her when I got in the limo Susan ushed me to the ground as I turned I saw the girls had no clothes on under their furs ,Tanya starts fumbling with my zipper before I knew it they were bot sucking my cock,
Old 06-12-2001, 09:50 PM
dobbydog

then they ran off with my pants down and an old lady came up on an electric wheelchair and said
Oh boy am I gonna have some fun
and them my cock grew back to full size and she took out her false teeth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 06-24-2001, 12:48 PM
dobbydog

She started to climb out of the wheel chair, a tothless grin spreading across her face. as she stood her face dropped into a scowl as the door slammed, leaving her on the outside and the limo started to move forward, pulling out into the light evening traffic. It was still snowing heavily. I looked out of the window as two fur coats came whistling through the dividing screen.