Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-07-2004, 05:24 AM

Great Minds Do It All the Time

"You and I think alike, girl," I say, looking up from her breasts into those bewitching eyes. "Here, I can get my pants off faster than you can. You pull that blouse off at the same time."

And my pants and my boxers come off at the same time, to be tossed into the backseat where they won't get in the way. I am already at full erection, and if I wanted her before, I NEED her now.

Fortunatly, I'm sure that she needs me too, and in just the right way. Now I owe my friend bigtime; I'll e-mail him and let him know that I'll publish his friend's stuff, sight unseen. It's the only way I can thank him enough for this.

Ohmighod! The feel of her lips on my cock -- it's like heaven.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:43 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraide
"You and I think alike, girl," I say, looking up from her breasts into those bewitching eyes. "Here, I can get my pants off faster than you can. You pull that blouse off at the same time."

And my pants and my boxers come off at the same time, to be tossed into the backseat where they won't get in the way. I am already at full erection, and if I wanted her before, I NEED her now.

Fortunatly, I'm sure that she needs me too, and in just the right way. Now I owe my friend bigtime; I'll e-mail him and let him know that I'll publish his friend's stuff, sight unseen. It's the only way I can thank him enough for this.

Ohmighod! The feel of her lips on my cock -- it's like heaven.

I have rearanged myself so that i can slip my soft lips around your rock hard cock slowly letting just a bit at a time into my mouth until you are almost at the back of my throat wriggling my tongue around as best as i can sliding back up til just your head is in then suctioning a tight o shape back down i smile inwardly as i feel your hips move in response. i wrap one of my small hands around as much as i can and quicken my pace just slightly and concentrate on finding that specific spot along your cock that i get the most response from. "Ahhhh there it is." I think to myself And my body is responding too cause i know how good i'm making you feel
I look up your hard stomache to see if i can see the expression on your face

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 05:55 AM

I Must Have Died and Gone to Heaven

Yesss, there it is.. along the front of my shaft, just under the head. That's it, girl -- oohhh, yes, that's it.

My face is lit by the sodium vapor lamps, so the color isn't quite right, but the expression is exactly clear. My eyes are screwed shut, my chin is up, and my mouth is hanging open and slack. And I don't care that my hair is in my eyes again.

I hump a little, making sure that I do so only in time with your movements. I take care not to gag you. If you go on like this, I'm sure to cum in your mouth. That's okay, I can cum again in your pussy. I want you so!
Old 12-07-2004, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraide

I hump a little, making sure that I do so only in time with your movements. I take care not to gag you. If you go on like this, I'm sure to cum in your mouth. That's okay, I can cum again in your pussy. I want you so!

I slow down wanting to prolong the pleasure for as long as i can. I reluctantly let you slip from my mouth wrapping my other hand around your shaft stroking it up and down and i see your eyes open looking at me and i smile while licking my lips tasting your beautiful cock upon them. I am so ready to be fucked hard

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 06:30 AM
I make sexytime with you

I walk along the path, deep in thought. This was always the best place to do such thinking, maybe it was the seemingly infinite expansiveness of the ocean and the inevitability of the waves rolling in. Maybe all that was mere social conditioning. Meta-thinking, does that show exactly how deprived I am of excitement?

Walking along a little further, I spy a car from which muffled noises seem to be emanating. Curious, but not wanting to disturb the occupants, I walk a little slower, stray just off the path and pay more attention. As I get closer it becomes obvious that they are completely oblivious to all but their own little world inside the car. I hear a man's grunts and groans, entirely consistent with the look on his face that suggests he is in a great deal of sexual pleasure. A woman emerges slightly and two of the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen bounce into view. My cock swells and pushes against my jeans almost instantly. Transfixed, I keep slowly approaching, trying to avoid detection but unable to resist the impulse to see more. Another couple of minutes of voyeurism and I have to do something about my raging hard-on or the walk back will be unbearable.

I can't go and jack off, because I am quite unable to take my eyes and ears away from this couple. Yet, I can't not pleasure myself, because I'll burst. In an uncharacteristic fit of daring, I quickly reason that it's dark and they'd never recognize me, and I can escape if need be....yes, that's right...no more than 12 feet away from the couple, I unzip my jeans, pull them down slightly to get best access, take out my cock and start rubbing it, not letting my eyes stray for one second...
I want to do something that matters
Old 12-07-2004, 06:39 AM

It Only Gets Better

I want to talk, but I want to kiss you again even more, and I pull you up and into my arms again, burying my tongue in your mouth, kissing you as hard and as passionately as I'm going to be fucking you very, very soon.

I'm sitting in the passenger seat, now, and I pull you up even further, to sit on my lap, and onto my rockhard cock. Even so, I begrudge the departure of your wonderfully stroking hand. You have a gift.

It's not the best position, but we have few good choices in the confines of your front seat. And you yourself are so arousing, so sensual, that other things don't really matter. This is going to be the best fuck of my life.

You're so incomprably hot and tight. For a split second I think I'm going to cum within a second of entering you, but I avoid that by effort of will, and know that I can last a while now. Up I thrust, hard and fast. Let the car rock, for all we care -- if someone sees, I hope that they find pleasure from it, too. Everyone should be as turned on by you as I am right now; it would make a much happier world.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:40 AM

out of the corner of my eye i spy a man with his hand down low and realize we are being watched perfect i think as i lift my breasts up so he can see, i keep my eyes on the cock in front of me, so he can watch undisturbed, for the moment anyway.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 06:49 AM

i love the feel of you as you slide into me it's so luxurious to be filled to the rim i begin bouncing up and down with you in time to your hard thrusts feeling my self edging closer and closer to another orgasm my head tossed back riding you ,breasts juggling all over your face. oh sweet jesus i'm going to come ,i think i hear myself say. Your pace somehow quickens and youclamp onto a nipple biting it lightly which is all it takes to send me over ,
my body is trembling hard all over as i feel my hot wey cunt begin to clench and unclench in orgasm.....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 06:59 AM

Once Is Good, Twice Is Better

I am so delighted that I've sent you to one peak, but I mean to do it at least once again before I climax myself. Your tits were in my face, how could I have resisted them? Not that you wanted me to.

I have my arms wrapped around your back, holding you close, and partly helping to keep myself inside you under these circumstances. Also, I want you to feel my strength, it turns some women on.

I gentle my thrusting slightly, to allow you to ride through this orgasm, ready to resume with gusto the moment you show me the sign. And all the while, I'm glorying in the pleasure of being inside of you, so beautiful, so willing, so trusting, so ready.

So absolutely perfect.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:20 AM

i love the feel of your strong arms holding me on your hardness. and ride the orgasm thru shuddering. a look deep into your eyes and smile at you as i realize that you intend to hold off your own pleasure for awhile oh man i think where have you been hiding at then let go a laugh of pure pleasure. I too slow as my orgasm wanes for the moment then i check to see if our observer is still with us acknowledging him for the first time i wonder if he will stay for a second round. Seeing that he is indeed still with us i look back down at my lover and whisper into his ear "from behind?" i don't even know if it's possible in the confines of my car but i know we'll figure it out

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 07:29 AM
I make sexytime with you

She's seen me! I could have sworn she even winked! Wow....she must like being watched...this is a turn on. I realise how long I've been idly stroking and watching, and as I see the couple positioning themselves for another round, I resolve that this time I am going to go for it, and bring my stroking to complete fruition...
I want to do something that matters
Old 12-07-2004, 07:48 AM

There's No Room to Do What the Beat Tells You to

"Sure!" I answer at once, even though I can't imagine how this is going to work. So with a certain reluctance I pull out of you altogether, my member feeling suddenly very cold and unloved, and use my hands to carefully twist you around to face away from me. You'll have to lean forward, and your beautiful breasts might well get pushed into your dashboard, but in only a few dozen seconds I'm kneeling behind you, my knees inside of yours on the passenger seat, and I reenter you doggie style.

You're even warmer than before, it seems to me, and I can reach much deeper inside of you now. That might account for the feeling of greater heat, more of me is inside you this time. And I can rear back much further, drive into you more deeply and with a good deal more force -- which is exactly what I do.

I grin as I notice the man watching us, and give him a thumbs-up sign before I take a hold of your hip. I can't tell if he's a cop or not, but I can see what he's doing, and either way we ought to be fine. In fact, he might notice if a police car does pull up.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Not there yet.....

Teased Trucker

Well I know they pulled off this exit. They must have stopped in the rest area. I have to drive to the section designated for truck parking which is separated from car parking by a narrow strip of woods. As I start thru the woods I see the two cars parked side by side. Uh Huh I think...... Yes it is her car too. She had pulled along side me on the highway, flashed me a smile, exposed a succulent breast and started pulling her nipple. Then brought that hand down between her thighs and nothing was left to my imagination. As she weaved down the highway, my erection was pointing down in an uncomfortable position. I had to release it to get comfortable. When I looked back over at her I noticed another car had pulled along her other side and was shining a flashlight on her... lighting up her beautiful face and breasts. I followed them off the exit and now here we are.

I heard them both moaning and knew immediately what was going on. I stayed in the shadow of the woods and could see her bouncing thru the windshield. She hasn't spied me, but suddenly I caught movement in the corner of my eye. Another man was standing there watching them and pulling on his cock. He couldn't have been more than a dozen feet away from them.... they must know he's there and enjoy being watched.

My eyes return to the car and see the guy kneeling behind the girl, moaning loudly as he sinks into her. Then he gives the voyeur a thumbs up... I can't believe my eyes... or ears!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 12-08-2004, 11:23 PM

"ooooh, uungh, yyeessss!" I fairly scream then clamp my mouth shut realizing there might be other not watching who wouldn't understand. I look around though and see pretty much no one except for the guy watching and i now have an unobstructed view of him and joy of joys he's still there caressing his beautiful cock in a way that i would do well to remember for later... suddenly i'm distracted by my lovers drilling of me and everything else seems to fade as he pounds me from behind my breasts pushing hard into the dash. gawd i love this position!

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-09-2004, 02:14 AM

Dash It All

This is just not a time for finesse! I whale into you from behind with everything I've got, bracing against the carseat, which is, thankfully, very firmly locked in place. Deep, long, fast strokes penetrating to the greatest depths of you, coming so fast that both of us are putting all of our concentraton on moving together rhythmically. I want our friend out there to see you cumming. I want you to be so oblivious to the world around you that you don't notice our audience because of the ecstasy I've brought you.