Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

Genevieve's cries of pleasure filled the room after Vaj's cock left her mouth. She kept her eyes glued to his pulsing cock as he sprayed his hot cum across Phaedras tits. It was almost a feeding frenzy as Ash and Gen descended onto Phaedra's breasts to clean them of Vaj's cum. Gen swirled her tounge around Phaedra's rock hard nipple as she drew it inot her mouth, delighting in the sounds coming from Phaedra's throat.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 09-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra is stunned motionless as Vaj pulls out of Gen's mouth and sprays his hot cum all over her naked breasts. Suddenly she becomes aware of Ash and Gen decending on her body, both of them licking and sucking Vaj's cum from her ample breasts.
Their eager and hot tongues excite her, making her nipples hard and her pussy wet. The sight and sounds of the young woman being ravaged by Ash and Gen excite Vaj again and he approaches Phaedra.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Ash pulls herself off of Pheadra's fake cock and then turns around to suck her juices clean from it. Her ass in the air, Vaj moves around and smacks it soundly. His hands roaming all over her tight globes of flesh. Vaj looks Pheadra in the eyes and he can see her want and lust to try more. Vaj bends her over, with the strap-on still in place and aims his rock hard cock at her opening. Feeling the leather straps rub across his solid cock drives him forward even faster. As Vaj's cock slides in and out of Pheadra, Ash slides underneath her tits and starts to suck them greedily. Gen looks at the dangling cock and......

Old 09-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve
Gen looks at the dangling cock and decides that she really needs to get soundly fucked. So she pushes Ash gently away from Phaedra's tits long enough to place herself ass in the air in front of Phaedra and before Ash can complain cradles Ash's mouth to her own breasts. Gen is unsure whether Phaedra knows what to do so she reaches back with one hand to guide the fake cock into her dripping pussy. Just as the strap-on is at the entrance Phaedra starts to realize what Gen wants her to do but the choice is taken from her as Vaj thrusts into Phaedra forcing the strap-on deep into Gen.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 10-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra stares at Gen's upturned ass, unsure what Gen wants her to do. After waiting a bit and getting impatient, she starts to reach for the rubber cock. It finally registers what Gen wants and Phaedra starts to push the dildo into Gen's swollen, hungry pussy. Before she can get it into Gen's wet tunnel, Vaj comes up behind her and thrusts his rock hard cock into her, forcing the strap-on into Gen. Both women scream in unison as both of them are roughly, and deeply penetrated at once. Vaj reaches under Phaedra, grasping her full breasts and squeezes them hard as he thrusts in and out of Phaedra's hot, wet pussy.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy