Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-30-2003, 02:59 PM

Christmas Day with the Piffles - OOC Casting Call

Calling all Players! Calling all Players!

'Tis that time of year again when you are driven by that unnatural desire (called 'festive goodwill') to spends huge amounts of cash on people you hardly see (or even like).

Bah! Humbug!

Now you may think I am mean-spirited (which I am not). And to prove that, and in honour to all those families out there, I am planning to start a thread in typical soap opera fashion (only more hammed up if that's possible) about how a "typical" suburban family spend their Christmas day at home. All I can say is that I'm glad they are not my family.

This is a thread that I would suggest is played more with 'tongue-in-cheek' rather than 'cock-in-cunt'.

Anyone wanting to take part (which I hope you do), please just say below and submit a small profile of your character.

I look forward to playing with you.

Tibvo, your friendly thread director.

PS Oh, yes. 'Merry Christmas' I suppose.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:00 PM

George Piffle

Name: George Piffle
Height: 5 ft 10
Weight: Thin (due to worry)

Husband and father. George is head of the family. A very conservative man, he worries about everything including Christmas itself (especially if the mother-in-law is visiting).

Because of all the pressure he is not a great performer in the bedroom department much to the wife's distress.

He has been married to his wife, Gracie, for the last 15 years. Since his wife is very attractive, he worries that she is having affairs left, right and centre.

He is also thinks that his boss wants to sack him from work.

His hobbies: Worrying and stamp collecting. Though he does have a secret hobby nobody still knows about.
Old 11-30-2003, 05:51 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Name: Grandma Gertrude
Height: 4 ft 11 with a Dowager's hump
Weight: frail (due to being extremely picky about her food's preparation)

Gracie's mother, who has the habit of spoiling all George's fun. Gertrude has a long list of hobbies which include playing mahjong with the ladies at the club and making everyone's life a living hell. She has chain smoked for 45 years and has the wrinkles to prove it. Gertrude has once again graced the Piffle residence with her presence for the holidays and wasted not a moment before reminding her daughter Gracie, that her old beau, Peter Hollingsworth is now a successful cardiologist in Palm Springs. Her favorite part of her visit is watching George squirm.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-30-2003, 07:53 PM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
Name: Gwen Richards (niece to Gracie & George)
Height : 5 ft. 4
Weight: Athletic

Gwen just happens to be the athletic one of the family. She just also happens to be the sinister one too. Her favorite family member is Grandma Gertrude because she enjoys watching Uncle George squirm.

Gwen works as a public relations excutive and has plenty of time top spare because of all those days she likes off, particularly any day ending in -y.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:42 PM

Hiya, 'grandma' and Gwen.

I can see that poor George isn't going to have a good time this Christmas (poor sod ).
Old 11-30-2003, 11:29 PM
obsolete

Gracie Piffle

She's a hottie all right, but poor George is plagued with performance anxiety and as a result... No one in the Piffle master bedroom is getting any. (But not for lack of Gracie trying.) And if she's not getting any... Well... Just picture her as the head of her very own vice squad.

Gracie is 39 and very soon to turn 40 and still madly in love with her husband -- despite his shortcomings. *holding her index finger and thumb just slightly apart*
Old 12-01-2003, 07:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Reaper Send a message via Yahoo to Reaper
Name: Dan Piffle
Height: 6 ft 10
Weight: Muscular Build

Dan is George and Gracies Nephew, on Georges side, his dad is Georges brother. Hes been studying at Oxford University for 3 years and is home for the holidays. He has spikey black hair with dyed blue tips and surfs for fun. Although he has a laid back, grungey appearance, he is very intelligent but prefers to hide behind his looks.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH," the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:33 PM

Welcome to Piffles, Reaper.

I am just starting the thread now.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:45 PM

The thread has started...

I have started it up, just click on this link to go to it.

Enjoy and....ACTION!!!

Old 12-04-2003, 01:48 PM

I don't suppose its too late to bring in a character is it? George and Gracie need some kids and I'd be more than happy to bring em to life. *mind swimming with mischief* Lemme know if i'm too late.
Old 12-04-2003, 02:51 PM
obsolete

Please do come play. The more the merrier.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:12 PM

My sentiments exactly, Maid.

We would love you to join in, Charm.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:37 AM

I'll be taking on the personna of Gracie and George's 2 children; Georgia, 13 and Abigail (Abby), 5.

Name: Georgia Piffle
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 180 lbs

Georgia is the eldest of the Piffle daughters. She is a short, dumpy little thing with a round face, wiry red hair, and freckles. Georgia is a little bit like Carrie from the Stephen King book. You just aren't sure if/when she's going to snap. A bit bi-polar, a bit manic-depressive, with a twist of ADHD on top.

Name: Abigail Piffle
Height: 3'3"
Weight: 35 lbs

Abby is a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed angel......on the outside. She has Gracie's beautiful features. Long limbs and a slender stature and George's...well...come to think of it....she doesn't look all that much like George at all......hmm....imagine that.....
Old 12-06-2003, 05:16 AM

I like the profiles, charm.

(Note to Mods: This is a non-sex thread so hopefully having underage characters is permissable).

Okay, break's over. ACTION....
Old 12-06-2003, 08:16 PM

Peter Hollingsworth

Hope you don't mind, Lilith, but I have taken the liberty to use your Peter Hollingsworth character.

Name: Peter Hollingsworth
Height: 6 ft 4
Physique: Lean and muscular
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Looks: Extremely handsome

Peter has known Gracie Cole (her maid name) since going to kindergarten together and the two of them practically grew up together. In high school, they fell in love and he was Gracie's first (he lost his virginity in an unexpected encounter but Gracie thinks she is his first as well).

Left on its course, the two of them would have undoubtly got married. Unfortunately, his father died and the family moved to Florida to be with an aunt. He had wanted to stay but felt he could not leave his mom and two younger sisters. Not at the time anyway.

Peter worked hard to achieve his dream of becoming a cardiologist and used his extremely good looks to become a part time model to help pay his way through university.

However, although his life is a success on a professional level, privately he has never gotten over Gracie and has recently gotten in contact with her mother.

Now he has decided that he wants her, regardless of the consequences!