Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2003, 08:52 PM

An Apple for Miss Mindy Blake (closed)

A closed thread for Jaylene and myself, read and enjoy.

An Apple for Miss Mindy Blake

Shawn Murphy was the only twenty-one year old senior at Jefferson high. The only student in the history of the school that could legally go into a bar and have a drink. He had been held back at three different levels, not because he was a bad student, he was far from that. He is, in fact, extremely bright, doing well in his classes when he is there. And that is the problem, when he is there. He was held back always for missing too much of the school year each time. In his first year of middle school, he spent three months in the hospital recovering from gun shot wounds inflicted by his drunken father. His father had pulled a gun and tried to shoot his mother, and he had stepped in front of her, taking the two bullets meant for her. His father was now in prison for attempted murder.

His freshman and junior years he was held back because he was working to support his mother and five younger brothers and sisters. Finally, his mother had gotten a job that paid well enough that he didn’t have to work so much, and allowed him the time to finish his high school education. That was important to him; he knew without an education that the future would be dismal. He was a tough kid, or rather young man now, which was forced on him by his upbringing. He had no close friends, most had moved on and out into the world. He also had no girlfriend.

Today was the first day of his Senior year, his final year in what seemed an eternity of schooling. As he walked into his first class he watched the back of the teacher write her name on the blackboard.

“Miss Mindy Blake” it read.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:21 PM

Miss Mindy Blake

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, my name is Miss Blake and I will be your English teacher this year,” Miss Blake said, greeting her 2nd hour class.

She stood in front of the room dressed in a long, ankle-length, navy blue skirt, and blue loafers. The weather was just starting to get chilly so she had chosen to wear her off-white cardigan sweater, and her matching stockings. Mindy was adorned in her pearl necklace and earrings that had been a graduation gift from her grandmother last year. Although there really wasn’t a strict dress code for teachers, Mindy felt it was important to be a good role model for the students and dress professionally.

“Now that you know my name, I will quickly take attendance and try to learn your names. Please say here when I call your name.”

Miss Blake ran through the list, calling out names, looking up to see who answered, and trying to commit the face and the name to memory. Teaching six classes meant 180 new names to learn. It usually took her about two weeks to learn them all

“Robert Anderson,” She called.
“Here,” the student answered.

“Melissa Barnie,”
“Here”

“Carlos Fuentes,”
“Here”

“Lasheka Thompson,”
“Here”

“Shawn Murphy,”
“Here,” Shawn replied.

The voice that greeted Miss Blake’s ears gave her pause. It was the deep, low voice of an adult male, not the high-pitched, raspy voice of a high school boy. Miss Blake looked up and unintentionally paused. Her surprised eyes took in the student who had answered by the name Shawn Murphy.

Sitting in front of her was no lanky, awkward ,17 year-old. Shawn Murphy was obviously a grown man, and by the looks of him one that was close to her own age. Not a bad looking young man either, though he did have a very serious demeanor, and very sad eyes. There was definitely a story behind this student, and Mindy made a mental note to speak with his counselor.

Mindy heard Shawn clear his throat, which brought her back to the task at hand. She realized she had paused too long. Her students were giving her curious glances.

“Where was I? Oh yes. Attendance,” she said smiling. “Matt Walker…”
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"
Old 10-02-2003, 11:27 PM

Miss Mindy Blake-Later that Day

The last bell had just rung, and Mindy settled down at her desk. Reflecting on the first day of school she felt it hadn’t gone bad at all.

Her Period 4 class was going to be a hard one. Why did the counselors always put ALL of the varsity football players in her class, all at the same hour? Didn’t they realize they were just baiting disaster to happen? That’s all right, Mindy knew how to handle those boys, and any others that gave her trouble.

Typically students would look at Mindy and think they could walk all over her. She was a diminutive young woman, only 5’2. She had long, curly red hair, which she typically wore back in a barrette. Mindy had a soft voice and a very calm demeanor. This was only her second year teaching, so in reality she was closer in age to the students she taught than the majority of her coworkers. All of these factors, her size, her disposition, her age seemed to make students initially think they could rule the roost.

But on the first day of class, Mindy was sure to show them otherwise. How did she do this? She simply piled on so much work that the kids couldn’t even think of misbehaving. After all, they were seniors and they needed to pass her class to graduate. And the football players? Well they couldn’t play if they weren’t passing. So in the end they minded her pretty well.

Mindy smirked recalling the moans, and groans she had heard when she had told the class that they had to read The Scarlet Letter by next week. She then had heard a few curses when she the told them they had a literary analysis due the following week.

So Period 4 looked to be a bit troublesome, whereas her Period 2 class looked to be the most promising. Period 2 seemed to be made up of a lot of smart, good kids. Shawn Murphy was in Mindy’s 2nd hour class.

Mindy had managed to scoot down to the counseling office during lunch and speak with Dave Spencer, Shawn’s guidance counselor. She had learned of Shawn’s sordid past, and her heart went out to him. Her respect for him grew as she learned how he had supported his family, while struggling to attend school. She also had examined his test scores, and read some of his writing samples. She was impressed with his writing ability and overall intelligence.

She decided on that first day of school that she was going to want to keep an eye on this special young man.

Old 10-04-2003, 01:10 AM

Shawn Murphy

Shawn smiled to himself, ‘The Scarlet Letter’, Hawthorns words come immediately to mind.

As is apt to be the case when a person stands out in any prominence before the community, and, at the same time, interferes neither with public nor individual interests and convenience, a species of general regard had ultimately grown up in reference to Hester Prynne. It is to the credit of human nature, that, except where its selfishness is brought into play, it loves more readily than it hates. Hatred, by a gradual and quiet process, will even be transformed to love, unless the change be impeded by a continually new irritation of the original feeling of hostility. In this matter of Hester Prynne, there was neither irritation nor irksomeness. She never battled with the public, but submitted uncomplainingly to its worst usage; she made no claim upon it, in requital for what she suffered; she did not weigh upon its sympathies. Then, also, the blameless purity of her life, during all these years in which she had been set apart to infamy, was reckoned largely in her favor. With nothing now to lose, in the sight of mankind, and with no hope, and seemingly no wish, of gaining any thing, it could only be a genuine regard for virtue that had brought back the poor wanderer to its paths, and seemingly no wish, of gaining any thing, it could only be a genuine regard for virtue that had brought back the poor wanderer to its paths.

And he had thought that being a Senior was going to be hard. He’d read everything Hawthorne had written, most of it several times. Also most of the other classical writers from Marcus Aurelius to Ernest Hemingway. He did, however, speculate why it was this particular passage that had come to mind. He didn’t feel like Hester Prynne, but he could certainly relate to her.

He liked this new teacher, Miss Blake. Miss…Blake…..Miss. His eyes went straight to her left hand, specifically to the third finger on her left hand. No ring.

Nah, he thought. She’s a teacher, besides, she older than me.

The rest of the day didn’t go as well as Miss Blake’s class. He knew he stood out, as if he, himself, had a ‘Scarlet Letter’ on his chest. He heard the whisper more than once as the day passed:

“See that kid,” they would say. “He flunked three grades. He’s just a big dummy.

He wanted to stop, and tell them the truth, but he knew they weren’t interested in the truth.

Hawthorne’s words came back to him: She never battled with the public, but submitted uncomplainingly to its worst usage; she made no claim upon it, in requital for what she suffered. No, he would not battle with them.

He went home after school. It was nice not to have to work, well at least for the time being, not for the rest of the school year anyway. His mother was sit at her job so he started supper for her, he knew she would be tired. His brothers and sisters stared coming in from their own classes, burdened with stacks of new textbooks. They laughed and joked with each other, talking about their new teachers and what new girl or boy they liked. He scooted them off to do some of their homework before supper.

“Hi honey,” his mother said coming in the back door. “How was the first day of school?”

“Hi Momma,” he answered going over and hugging her, kissing her on the cheek. “School was fine.”

He went back to preparing supper while she sat her purse down and took her jacket off. She came over to help him.

“Sit Momma, I can do it.” He said. “I have a new teacher.” He said off handedly.

“A new teacher,” she replied, emphasizing the ‘A’. Don’t you mean you have several new teachers?”

“Yeah, that’s what I mean,” he corrected himself.

She reached up and turned his face to her.

“Is she cute?”

“Momma! She’s nice………….and cute.” His face reddening.

“I suppose I need to buy a bushel of apples now,” she laughed going to the cabinet and taking out the dinner plates.

After dinner Shawn went to the room he shared with two of his brothers. He sat at the small desk and started his analysis of the Scarlet Letter.

The next day, second class, he walked up to Miss Blake’s desk and laid his report down in front of her.

Literary analysis of The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

Written by Shawn Murphy

The scarlet letter was Hester Prynne’s passport into regions where other women dared not to tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers—stern and wild ones—and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss. When Hester Prynne bears an illegitimate child she is introduced to the ugliness, complexity, and ultimately the strength of the human spirit. Though set in Puritan community centuries ago, the moral dilemmas of personal responsibility, and consuming emotions of guilt, anger, loyalty and revenge are timeless.

He looked down at Miss Blake and smiled.
Old 10-23-2003, 09:34 AM

Miss Mindy Blake

Mindy was stunned when Shawn Murphy walked up to her next the day with his literary analysis already done. This had never happened before. Assignments were always handed in late not early.

“Are you sure you are done with this? That you want to hand this in?” asked Miss Blake, looking up at the smiling Shawn Murphy.

“Yup,” he said, “It’s done, and I don’t think it is going to get much better than that.”

“Well, if you are sure, I’ll grade it tonight and have it for you tomorrow,” Mindy said. “Go have a seat, I’ll be starting class shortly.”

As Miss Blake watched Shawn Murphy walk across the classroom and sit down, she was reminded by his physical stature that Shawn Murphy was not your average high school student.

“Never mind that,” she scolded herself, “you have a class to teach.”

“Okay ladies and gentleman,” Mindy said, calling the attention of the class, “Let’s go ahead and get started. You’ll need to take out those pens and notebooks, because this hour I will be lecturing on the historical context of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Scarlet Letter. To truly appreciate Hawthorne’s work you must have a firm understanding of Puritan Society in colonial America….”

Later that night Mindy curled up on the coach in her jammies, a cup a tea before her, a red pen in hand, and Shawn Murphy’s literary analysis and a grade sheet in her lap.

Development of Ideas and Content: Your essay is clear, focused and holds my attention. You provide many relevant citations to support your thesis. Your ideas are original and your argument is insightful.

Organization: You have an inviting introduction that draws the reader in and a satisfying conclusion. Very strong thesis statement that you support throughout the essay. You provide thoughtful transitions that connect all your ideas together.

Voice: You voice is very strong. I feel a connection to your writing, as if I’m sensing the person behind the words. Your writing is honest, personal, and engaging. It caused me to think about your ideas and point of view.

Word Choice: Your vocabulary is powerful and engaging. You use striking words and phrases that linger in my mind. You word choice enhances the meaning of your work and clarifies my understanding.

Sentence Fluency: Your writing has an easy flow, rhythm, and cadence.

Conventions: Spelling, grammar, and punctuation are flawless.

Grade: A+

After completing Shawn’s essay Mindy sat there stunned. She rarely gave students A’s. Students had to work hard to attain such scores from her, and yet Shawn ha managed it on his first assignment. This wasn’t the writing of a high school student; this was the writing of a peer. She glanced down again at his analysis. Yes, this was university-level work. Mindy made up her mind to ask Shawn to meet with her tomorrow after school.

She told herself it was her duty as a teacher to find out what this young man’s plans were for the future. She should make sure he is receiving the guidance needed to continue his education beyond high school. If necessary, she could make sure he realizes his potential.

There were a lot of reasons Mindy was going to ask Shawn to stay after school with her. The strongest reason however, which Miss Blake couldn’t admit to herself, was that she just wanted to get to know this interesting young man better.

Old 10-23-2003, 09:38 AM

The Next Day

“Miss Blake, you wanted to talk to me about my paper?” Shawn inquired as he walked into Miss Blake’s classroom.

Miss Blake looked up from her desk.

“Oh yes, come on over and have a seat,” she said pointing to a nearby chair. Shawn walked up, grabbed the chair and pulled it over so he was sitting side-by-side with Miss Blake.

“Shawn, let me start by saying that I was very impressed with what you turned in. You are an incredible writer,” Mindy said as she flipped through the stack of papers on her desk, looking for Shawn’s essay.

“Ah here it is,” she said. “For instance, you have a great thesis which you convincingly prove throughout your paper. And in your conclusion you not only bring closure to your essay, but you illustrate the timelessness of the novel’s themes and manage to connect it to today. How did you come to make the connections to present day?”

Shawn slid his chair and leaned in closer to examine his paper and grading sheet in Miss Blake’s hand. As Shawn began to politely answer Miss Blake’s question, she suddenly became aware of just how close Shawn was sitting to her. As he spoke she could feel his warm breath on her neck. So lost in the pleasant sensation, Miss Blake was no longer hearing Shawn.

“…So you really liked it then? Miss Blake?” asked Shawn.

Snapping back to reality and the task at hand, Mindy began to blush, a little ashamed of herself.

“Um what? Oh yes. Shawn, I loved it. That’s actually why I brought you here today.” She turned in her chair to face him. “I think you write university-level work, and I wanted to know where you were planning to attend college?”

“Well Miss, I know I want to go to college, but I’m not sure where.”

“So you’re waiting to hear where you have been accepted in order to you’re your decision?”

“Well no, ma’am. I haven’t applied anywhere yet. To be honest, I’m not sure how to go about it.”

“Hasn’t your counselor sat down with you and gone through the whole process? You know, signing up for the SATs, how to fill out Financial Aide forms, how to apply for scholarships, and how to apply for colleges?” asked Miss Blake incredulous.

“No ma’am. Whenever I’ve brought it up, he always told me I needed to just worry about getting through high school.”

“That PRICK!” exclaimed Miss Blake. She understood that the counselors were overworked and that they had too many students to try and help. The result was that they tended to focus their energies on those students whom they felt had a chance. The others were usually left to fend for themselves. What bothered Miss Blake was that Shawn’s counselor didn’t see that Shawn was worth the effort. Hell, for all they knew Shawn Murphy could be the next writer honored with the Nobel Peace Prize for Literature.

“Miss?”

“Oh dear Shawn, pardon my foul language,” said Miss Blake, blushing yet again, this time at the vulgarity she had displayed in front of her student. Though when she looked in his eyes, she saw that he was smirking. This put her at eased and she laughed.

“Shawn, if you are serious about continuing with your education, I’d be happy to help you navigate the system.”

“I would really appreciate that Miss.”

“Okay, Great. Why don’t we meet here next week, and we will start by filling out your financial aide paperwork and looking at some colleges,” as Miss Blake said this she noticed that some of Shawn’s shaggy hair was obscuring his face. She reached over and lightly brushed the hair from his eyes and tucked it behind his ear.

She was startled by her own brazenness.

“What are you doing Mindy?” her mind screamed. “You are his teacher. You do not touch students.”

A bit panic Miss Blake abruptly stood up. Shawn being a gentleman, stood up as well, and they awkwardly pumped into each other as a result of having been sitting so close.

“Ok, then. Next week, Shawn. Um. I think I should get going now. Attendance to, um, hand into the office.” Mindy stammered, still trying to regain her composure.

“Thank you Miss,” Shawn said. “Next week then.” He agreed, grabbing his backpack, he headed out the door.

Old 10-25-2003, 05:35 PM

Shawn

Shawn was attuned to Miss Blake’s awkwardness; he certainly was not blind to it. He found it amusing in a way, she the teacher and he the student. She was very attractive, but he hadn’t thought of her as anything but his teacher. Now she was offering to be his mentor. The thought appealed to him, their minds seemed to run along the same lines, meaning literature, and she seemed to genuinely care about his future.

When she brushed the hair out of his face, he was sure she was attracted to him. It was something only a mother, which his had done many times, or someone that liked you would do. Which she obviously did or she wouldn’t be taking this interest in him. It was her awkwardness that amused him though, she reminded him of some of the girls that had tried to get close to him at times. Of course he had never had the time to indulge them, having to work all the time or not be in school at all.

He almost laughed out load when they stood and bumped into one an other.

“Ok, then. Next week, Shawn. Um. I think I should get going now. Attendance to,….um,….hand into the office.” She said.

“Thank you Miss Blake,” Shawn said. “Next week then.” He agreed, grabbing his backpack, and heading out the door.

The next week went by quickly, and Shawn settled into all his classes well. The novelty of a twenty-one year old man in class was still amusing to all his classmates but he shrugged it off. He must have been hit on by at least half the senior girls and most of the junior ones. He reply was always the same, “Sorry, I’m just trying to get used to being back in school right now, maybe later.”

The day before he was to meet with Miss Blake again, his Mom told him he had to get right home from school the next day. She had to work late and needed him to get the kids supper and settled. He found Miss Blake in her classroom and told her the situation, and would it be okay if she could come to his house after school and talk to him.

“Your invited to have supper with us,” he told her. “All my brothers and sisters will be there, and it will be a mad house for awhile until they settle down for supper. But we can talk afterwards.”

“Well…..I suppose it would be alright,” Miss Blake responded. “It is related to school.”

“Good,” Shawn replied, “here’s my address.” He handed her a slip of paper with the address and phone number. “Supper will be about 6-0-clock. That will give you time to change or whatever you need to do after school.”

The next day Shawn hurried home, some of the family was also home already. He jumped into the shower very quick and as he stood before the mirror brushing his hair he stopped, looking at it. He mussed it and left it that way then headed for the kitchen to start supper.

About 5:30 there was a knock at the door and a couple of minutes later Miss Blake was standing in the kitchen surrounded by all the brothers and sisters.

“Oh Hi,” he said. “Suppers not quite ready yet, please sit down.” He indicated a chair at the table.

All the brothers and sisters just stood there starring at her.

“What, you guys never seen a teacher before? You better git ‘fore she gives you all more homework,” he laughed, cashing them all away.

It was then that he noticed the bowl of polished apples sitting on the table, left by his mother. He smiled as he reached down and handed one to Miss Blake. And on a whim he quoted chapter three of Genesis:

“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.”

He turned and went back to preparing supper, a grin on his face.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:05 AM

Miss Mindy Blake

“Thanks,” Mindy said, taking the apple from Shawn’s hand. Whatever Shawn was cooking smelt delicious. Mindy hadn’t eaten since lunch and she was starving. This should hold her over nicely, she thought, looking at the crisp, Red Delicious apple in her hand. She licked her lips, and sunk her teeth through the skin and into the meat of the fruit. Completing her bite, the fresh, sweet pulp melting on her tongue Miss Blake heard Shawn quote:

“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.”

The color drained from Miss Blake’s face, she involuntarily choked a little on the apple in her mouth, and her hands started to shake. So many things became clear to Mindy at that moment.

“He knows,” she thought, “Oh my god he knows,” Mindy’s mind raced. She realized that Shawn must know what she hadn’t been able to admit herself. She was attracted to him. Why else was she here? A teacher, in a student’s home. About to sit down to dinner.

Glancing at the back of Shawn Murphy, she realized how tempted she was, how much like Eve she was. She also knew, as every Christian does, what Eve should have done, and she knew what she should do. She should get up right now, this very moment, and walk out the door. She should have Shawn’s counselor handle the task of helping him to college.

But she couldn’t. She stayed sitting there at the table. For just as Eve violated Divine edict, Mindy knew she would mischievously disobey the statutory law of her state and her profession. She would betray all for the young man standing in front of her. For the first time in her life Mindy understood Eve, she felt truly her daughter. Like mother like daughter, sisters in sin.

“And they heard the voice of the LORD walking in the garden in the cool of the day; and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
And the man said, the woman who thou gavest to be with me, she gave me the tree, and I did eat
And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, the serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.”

Miss Blake paused in her recitation of the Book.

“I have just one question Shawn,” asked Mindy, “Are you the Serpent or are you Adam?”

Shawn turned from the stove and looked Mindy in the eye, a smile creeping across his face.

“Well that depends Miss. Do you want to be corrupted or do you want to do the corrupting?”

Miss Blake, again ravenously hungry, met Shawn’s eyes, and took another scrumptious bite of the apple he had offered her.

Dinner was a carnival of sorts, five children sitting around the table, giggling, arguing, and occasionally throwing food at one another. And in the middle was the ringmaster Shawn. It was a refreshing change from her lonely dinners, which included only a stack of papers to grade, and her cat Whiskers for company. Watching him, Mindy could see that he just adored his younger brothers and sisters, and Mindy found this to be another endearing quality in this young man.

Once dinner was done, the children were ordered to their respective chores: the table needed to be cleared, dishes washed, garbage taken out, pets fed, and little ones washed. And then finally her and Shawn were alone. They moved into the living room and made themselves comfortable on the coach

“Do you do this every night?” Miss Blake asked in amazement.

“On the night’s my Mom works doubles. But I really don’t mind,” Shawn said.

“Well I admire you Shawn, I really do,” Miss Blake said, looking into his eyes. “You’ll go far in this life, I’m sure of that.” Remembering, that she was actually here for a reason, she decided to get down to business.

“Alright, let’s get started shall we, here is the financial aide application. Fill this out now, and I will drop it in the mail tomorrow. Here are the catalogs of all the in-state colleges. Start to go through these and pick the ones you think you’d like to attend. Ask me any questions you have along the way. As you do that, I’m going to take this opportunity to grade some papers.” Mindy said, slipping off her shoes, and tucking her legs underneath her as she made herself comfortable on the coach.

For the next two hours Mindy and Shawn worked diligently at their respective tasks. When it all was said and done, Shawn had completed his aid application, and had decided on 5 schools for which he would like to apply. She was very happy with all the progress they had made.

“It’s getting pretty late Shawn. I should probably get going,” Mindy said. “Why don’t we plan on meeting next week? We’ll get these applications completed then. How’s that sound?”

Miss Blake reached out and tucked Shawn’s hair behind his hair again. This time though, before Miss Blake had a chance to snatch her hand away, Shawn’s hand clasped hers. His touch was electric on her skin, and Mindy felt her face color in response.

“Miss Blake,” Shawn began to say, but before he could stammer another word, their lips met. Reflecting back on this moment, as Mindy often would, she never could recall who kissed whom first. What she does remember is how pleasant it was to be so close to her student.

As soon as their lips met, their mouths parted. Shawn’s tongue explored and probed her mouth as eagerly as her tongue explored his. Sitting on the couch she relaxed into the kiss easing her head back onto the couch. Shawn placed one hand behind her head pulling her in closer for a deeper kiss. His other hand dropped to her large breast, and he began to massage, and then lightly squeeze it through her blouse. Shawn’s sweet kiss, his roaming hands and his warm hardness pressing against her thigh overwhelmed her. Mindy felt faint with desire.

Shawn broke their kiss, and Mindy feared Shawn was about to come to his senses, realize she was with his teacher, and ask her to leave. She felt him lean into her ear and whisper,

“Miss Blake, are you sure you have to be going?” Shawn whispered, delightfully smirking.

Miss Blake answered him the only way she knew how. She placed one arm around his back, the other she slid up the back of his neck, and she pulled his mouth to hers.

Old 11-02-2003, 05:10 PM

Shawn

“I have just one question Shawn,” asked Mindy, “Are you the Serpent, or are you Adam?”

Shawn turned from the stove and looked Mindy in the eye, a smile creeping across his face.

“Well that depends Miss. Do you want to be corrupted or do you want to do the corrupting?”

Miss Blake, again ravenously hungry, met Shawn’s eyes, and took another scrumptious bite of the apple he had offered her.

Shawn smiled to himself as he watched her take a bite of the apple, The corruptor. he thought to himself. Although it is hard to rape the willing.

He hadn’t really thought of her in a sexual way, she was attractive, very attractive as a matter of fact, but she was still his teacher. But maybe that was part of her allure, and the bite into the apple certainly sent a clean message. He would wait and see where it went.

It was just another typical night around the dinner table, although some of the kids were showing off a little, but all said and done, they were close family. Once dinner was over and all the chores done, he sent them all off to bed. He and Miss Blake sat down and started working on the forms for college.

“It’s getting pretty late Shawn. I should probably get going,” Mindy said. “Why don’t we plan on meeting next week? We’ll get these applications completed then. How’s that sound?”

His heart sank at the thought of her leaving, he had been enjoying her nearness, the scent of her perfume, the sound of her voice. When she reached up to brush his hair aside his response was quick, he grabbed her hand and held it.

Was it Eve tempting Adam?

He wanted to tell her not to go, but all that came out was, “Miss Blake.” Their lips met, their tongues finding each other, his hand went to her breast. The kiss was deep and passionate, filled with lust and desire.

“Miss Blake, are you sure you have to be going?” Shawn asked breaking the kiss.

Her response was to pull him into another kiss, holding him tight.

“Ahem,” came the sound of his mothers’ voice from the kitchen doorway.

She was standing there holding an apple. Quickly, Mindy and Shawn parted, embarrassed, straightening clothes. Shawn stood to explain things, his penis tenting his pants out in front of him. He turned around quickly and rearranged himself, before turning back to his mother.

“Ah….Mom….ah….Hi…this is my teacher,…ah….Miss Blake,” he stammered, feeling like a teenager caught in some mischief.

“Miss Blake,” she said nodding to Mindy. She had known she would be there that evening, just not doing what she had caught them doing. She also knew that Shawn liked her, more than he realized. It was her motherly instincts and knowing her son so well. She had, after all, placed the apples on the table, after he had told her about his new teacher.

“Mrs. Murphy, I didn’t mean……” Mindy stated to apologize, but was cut off by Shawn’s mother.

“You kids really need to get a room if your going to do that,” she continued. “Before the children catch you, and start asking questions.”

She looked down at the apple in her hand, tossing it up a few inches and catching it again. She stood there for a moment looking at them, trying to make a decision. Finally she tossed the apple to Mindy.

“Let me get some things, I’ll sleep in your room tonight Shawn, with the boys,” she said turning and going down the hall.

Shawn just stood there looking down at Mindy, not believing what he had just heard. Was his mother offering her room to he and Mindy?

“Lock the door and try to keep the noise down,” she said, smiling, standing back in the hallway with her robe and flannel nightgown in hand. She headed off toward the room that Shawn shared with his brothers.

Shawn couldn’t believe it, he looked down at Mindy who was looking up at him, wide eyed and holding the apple.

“Well Eve,” he said holding his hand out to her. “Shall we?”

She stood slowly, not believing what had just happen either. Then slowly a smile crept across her face. She held the apple up to Shawn’s mouth biding him to take a bite. He held her hand and bite into the apple, the juices running down his chin. She too took a bite of the apple, as he lead her down the hall to his mothers’ room.

The room was neat and clean, the king sized bed dominating it. Shawn turned and locked the door, still chewing the piece of apple in his mouth.

“Mom’s pretty cool huh,” he said swallowing, smiling at Mindy.
Old 11-06-2003, 09:40 AM

Miss Mindy Blake

Mindy vaguely heard the door shut and lock behind her. Her mind was reeling from all that had just happened. One minute she and Shawn had been pawing at each other like a couple of horny teenagers, and the next minute, Shawn’s mother was standing in the living room admonishing their behavior. Mindy looked around bewildered, trying to figure out exactly how she had gotten here.

In the kitchen there had been some flirting, and then there was the kiss, and now she was in a bedroom with her student.

She hadn’t expected Ms Murphy to walk into the room. When she had, Mindy was mortified. She was surprised she had the strength to stand. She expected Ms Murphy to rain curses down upon her, demand she leave the Murphy home, and threaten to notify Mindy’s superiors.

Instead Ms Murphy offered them her room. Once Shawn and Mindy were in her bedroom there could be no denying where this was all going to lead. Ms Murphy was giving Miss Blake permission to have her son. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

Eve, that’s what Shawn had called her. Was Ms. Murphy the Serpent then? Leading her to temptation? Encouraging her corruption of Adam?

“Mom’s pretty cool, huh?” Mindy heard Shawn say.

He peeled his t-shirt off and stood in front of her wearing nothing but jeans. He had the hard, sleek body of a 20 year old. As her eyes took in his physical form, she noted two scars from where the bullets had entered. She felt a moment of pure rage toward the monster who could have done such an act. Her rage quickly gave way to a deep yearning as she met Shawn’s eye.

The truth was she didn’t care how she got here, in this bedroom. Her primary concern now was getting her student into his mother’s bed. She walked up to him, wrapped her hands behind his neck, arching up on her tiptoes.

“Your mother is indeed an extraordinary woman,” Mindy said before pulling him in for another kiss.

This time when Mindy’s lips met Shawn’s their kiss was no longer soft and exploratory, but hard and passionate. She thought she’d have to walk him through everything, she had imagined she would still be the teacher, and was surprised when Shawn began to unbutton her blouse. His hands didn’t fumble or shake. He moved expertly from one button to the next. Her shirt fell to the ground, and she felt his hand swiftly unclasp her bra in the back, releasing her breasts from their holder. Shawn parted from their kiss to take a moment to look down at Mindy’s exposed bosom.

“Miss Blake I just love your tits,” Shawn said as he took a breast in each hand.

He firmly squeezed each of her breasts. Mindy shivered, and unconsciously arched her back. She never, in her wildest dreams would ever thought she’d hear those two things together. Miss Blake----I just love your tits.

Mindy giggled at the craziness of it all, but her giggle became a gasp, as Shawn lowered his head down to her breasts. Her blew his hot breath on her left nipple, watching it hardened in response to his attention. He brought his finger up and began to massage her erected nipple, while his mouth moved across to her other breast.

Again he blew but on Mindy’s other nipple. Once this nipple responded to his breath he began to flick his tongue on the little nub that had formed. With each flick of his tongue chills ran across Mindy’s body. He then took the hardened nipple in his mouth and began to suck. Softly at first, but soon his sucking became harder, she could feel the pull of suction on the one nipple, while Shawn rolled the other nipple around his fingers, occasionally applying a sharp pinch.

Shawn abandoned her breasts, standing straight up. Leaving Mindy standing there flushed with passion.

“Why don’t you take these off?” said Mindy, curling her finger inside the waist of his pants. “ I want to see what my student looks like naked.”

There was no coyness or modesty in the way Shawn undressed himself for Miss Blake. If anything it was Miss Blake who felt embarrassed by the way that Shawn looked her in the eye as he first step out of his jeans, then stepped out of his boxers. Once undressed he gripped his already hard cock in his hand, and continued to look at Miss Blake.

“There you go Miss,” Shawn said, ”but now I’d like to see my teacher without any clothes on.”

Old 11-08-2003, 07:18 PM

Shawn

Shawn stood there playing with his cock as he watched Mindy undress. Everything that was going on seemed unreal to him, but he certainly wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass. Mindy stripped down to her panties then stood there looking at him. From his eyes to his hand massaging his erect cock.

“The fig leaf too, Min….Miss teacher,” he said. He had started to call her Mindy, but stopped. He would continue to call her Miss Blake or teacher, it added to the taboo act of what they were doing.

He continued to stroke himself as he watched her step out of her panties.

Shawn was not overly experience in sex, but he knew what he liked. He had only had sex perhaps fifteen times in his short life, most of his time had been taking care of his family instead of fucking.

He stepped up to Mindy, taking her hand a replacing his with hers. Her smaller hand continuing the stroking. He took her face between his hands and pulled her close. His tongue coming out to lick her lips, her cheek, moving up to her ear. He circled the outside of her ear, then down the side of her neck, and down the front of her chest. He dropped to his knees, forcing her to release his cock as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. He rolled the harden tip between his teeth, gently biting it, then moved to the other one. His hand slid up between her legs, to her pussy. He gently played with the outer folds of skin until her felt the wetness seeping from her.

He pushed two fingers into her, his thumb touching her tender nub. He continued to suck her nipples as he fingered her pussy. Her juices starting to flow down his fingers. He fingered her for a couple more minutes before withdrawing his fingers and wiping them across her nipple. He moved his mouth to that nipple as his fingers moved back to her pussy. He released her nipple and stood up his fingers still in her. Kissed her mouth as his fingers came out of her, only to wipe across her lips, then he pushed them inside her parted lips.

“Is this what sin tastes like,” he asked her.

He felt her tongue swirl around his fingers as she tasted herself. He pushed her gently backwards toward the bed, until the back of her knees hit the edge of the mattress and she fell onto of the bed. He quickly knelt between her knees, pushing them apart, and pressed his mouth to her wet pussy, lapping at the juices he found there. Her knees came up as she spread her legs for him.
Old 11-12-2003, 10:47 PM

Miss Mindy Blake

Shawn stood up from his knees so he was standing in front of Mindy. As he did his fingers slid further up inside her, curling ever so slightly against her wall, hitting her spot. She responded with a sharp intake of breath, her heart jumped a beat, and her pussy unleashed a new surge of wetness. In and out, in and out, his fingers slid up into her lubricious opening, teasing a mad desire from her.

Shawn removed his fingers from Miss Blake’s dripping cunt, leaving her feeling empty, and vacant. He parted from their kiss, touching her mouth with his fingers trailing her juice across her face.

“Is this what sin tastes like?” he asked her, pushing his coated fingers into her mouth.

The taste and smell of herself aroused Mindy even more. And she thought, if this is the taste of sin I would gladly leave Eden to sample such a spread.

As if hearing her thoughts Shawn pushed her to the bed, spread her lapart, and lowered his face between her legs. She snaked her hands behind the crook of her knees, pulling them up to her waist.

Oh god, how I want this, , thought Mindy, as she spread herself even more open for her student. Her pussy couldn’t have been more exposed to Shawn, her soft red hairs matted around her glistening, parted, pink lips.

Mindy felt Shawn’s hot wet tongue touch her skin and she shuddered as he licked over her tightly puckered asshole. His tongue glided up and she felt him circle her pussy, lapping up the juices that were leaking from her slit. Then his warm, soft tongue was inside her opening, rimming her.

Shawn lifted his head, watching his teacher, as she writhed with want and desire in front of him.

“Oh Shawn, don’t stop. It feels so good,” Mindy managed to say between her panting breaths.

With a smile of smug satisfaction Shawn lowered himself again between Miss Blake’s legs. This time his mouth went straight to her clit, which he began to lap with his tongue. Miss Blake began to moan in response to the attention he was showing this sensitive spot.

Soon Shawn had his lips pressed around her nub and was sucking hard on Mindy’s button, eliciting louder more intense moans from his teacher. His fingers crept again to her opening and easily slid in. Her soft muscles tightened around his two digits as he fingered her sopping pussy. Her muscles began to tremor, indicating that she was getting close

“Oh God, Shawn…I’m going to cum. Don’t stop…I’m cumming!” She yelled as her body began to shake with the intense orgasm.

Shawn continued to suck and finger his teacher, until her muscles relaxed, her breathing became a bit more regular, and her eyes fluttered open.

She lay there stunned that she had cum so quickly; amazed that Shawn so easily coaxed this pleasure from her. And though she had just had an orgasm, she felt her passion for Shawn increase rather than dissipate.

Mindy looked down her body to see Shawn staring at her, lust thick in his eyes, her cum shining on his face, running down his chin.

Old 11-23-2003, 09:15 PM

Shawn

Shawn licked his lips as he looked up at his teacher. He had never tasted anything as wonderful as what was on his tongue right now. He had just eaten his teachers’ pussy, while in his mothers’ bed.

Sin stacked on top of sin. he thought as he crawled up Mindy’s body, like some type of primordial serpent.

He didn’t stop to fondle or kiss her breast, his only thought was to impale himself in her. His stomach slid across hers, his cock rubbing along her inner thigh, pausing but for an instant before sliding deep into her. Her eyes widened as she looked up at him, desire sparkling in the deep pools. He rolled her over so she was on top, locking his legs behind hers, pulling her down on top of him. Her breasts crushing against his chest. He pulled her head down, his soaked mouth working against hers. It was certainly not the time or place, but the poem by Edward Cannell slipped from his lips before he could stop it.

I have memories of our beginning,
And at my innocence now I blush.
I remember how you traced the lines,
With your profile as a brush.

You had a way with fingertips,
That seduced me from the start,
And I found your beauty and fluid lips,
But I could not find your heart.

I recall how inflamed those pictures were,
Though never sure just what was bluff.
How my imagination had lead me on,
But you had had enough.

So I've lost my sweet flamingo,
And my way to the boudoir steps,
No bird of passionate lingo,
just a place with no egrets.

She looked down at him, almost in disbelief that he was reciting poetry to her in the heat of passion.

His hands sliding up and down her back, caressing her butt as he smiled up at her.

“Sorry,” he said, “it slipped.”

She crushed her mouth to his, both their passions aflame, their lovemaking ignited. They rolled around on the bed, kissing, clutching, tasting one another. Him never slipping from her. They laughed, and moaned, and cried in passionate heat. He rolled her onto her back, pinning her arms above her head. He began to work into and out of her, his tempo building as he watched her. Faster, and faster his hips worked, forcing his cock deeper into her. She clutched at his ass with her feet, trying to push him deeper.

Without a word or any utterance of a moan, a cry or a grunt of released he emptied himself in her. Fire erupted from his cock as he filled her with his passion. His head arched back, the cords of his neck standing out, the agony of ecstasy etched across his face. His face reddening as he held his breath, daring not to breath, for fear of ending the pleasure. Finally his head lolled forward, his eyes slowly opening. He smiled down at his teacher, his lover, his partner in sin.

“It is in this way that God slayeth our self righteousness, maketh poor and bringeth low, by making sin to be an intolerable burden and as bitter wormwood to us. There can be no saving faith till the soul is filled with evangelical repentance, and repentance is a godly sorrow for sin, a holy detestation of sin, a sincere purpose to forsake it. The Gospel calls upon men to repent of their sins, forsake their idols, and mortify their lusts, and thus it is utterly impossible for the Gospel to be a message of good tidings to those who are in love with sin and madly determined to perish rather than part with their idols.” He quoted from 1Samual.

He lowered himself down onto her soft heated body, his mouth finding hers again as he held her arms still above her head.

“I think I am in love with sin,” he whispered, “determined to perish.”
Old 12-05-2003, 09:22 AM

Miss Blake

As Mindy basked in the afterglow of her orgasm Shawn crept up her body. With a determined thrust of his hips he impaled her with his cock. Mindy felt an explosion of pleasure wrack her body as Shawn’s hardness invaded her.

He rolled her on top of him, and she slid further down on his erection, every glorious inch of him embedded inside her. His kiss reeked of her, and Miss Blake melted into Shawn not sure where she ended and her student began. His roaming hands, stiff presence, musky scent, and hard closeness eased Mindy’s wanting body. His words and his poetry whispered to her in the heat of the moment eased her racing mind and her troubled soul.

So I've lost my sweet flamingo,
And my way to the boudoir steps,
No bird of passionate lingo,
just a place with no egrets.

For a moment she was struck by Cannell’s play on words.

Just a place with no egrets…no egrets…no regrets…NO REGRETS. This became Miss Blake’s mantra as she deliberately transgressed professional, civil and moral law to intimately know her student.

No Regrets…she heard whispered again and again in the back of her mind as Shawn slid his cock in and out of her, as she clutched him close, as if death were at her door, as their mouths pressed together in passion.

Shawn rolled her over, and pinned her arms above her head. Restrained on the bed Mindy couldn’t move. And Mindy willingly accepted Shawn’s dominion over her. Held in this way, fucked in this way, Miss Blake felt liberated, free from responsibility. This was Shawn’s will as well and he reminded his teacher of that with each hard thrust of his hips.

Every time Shawn slid his cock out of Miss Blake’s dripping cunt she was overcome with an extreme feeling of emptiness. With each push of his hips Mindy felt an explosion of deep intense pleasure. She screamed out as each wave rocked her body, and nearly sobbed as the pleasure receded and Shawn withdrew.

Harder and faster Shawn drove her to the edge. Oh God in heaven, she wanted him to push her over the edge…she wanted to fall, was begging Shawn, God, and Satan himself for the fall.

And then she felt it, the twitching and fluttering, and Shawn exploded inside her. To be filled with his cock and warm seed sent Mindy plummeting into another orgasm. She twisted and wiggled on his cumming cock.

Dazed, her senses slowly creeping back, Miss Blake heard Shawn quote from 1samuel:

“It is in this way that God slayeth our self righteousness, maketh poor and bringeth low, by making sin to be an intolerable burden and as bitter wormwood to us. There can be no saving faith till the soul is filled with evangelical repentance, and repentance is a godly sorrow for sin, a holy detestation of sin, a sincere purpose to forsake it. The Gospel calls upon men to repent of their sins, forsake their idols, and mortify their lusts, and thus it is utterly impossible for the Gospel to be a message of good tidings to those who are in love with sin and madly determined to perish rather than part with their idols.”

In that instant the enormity of what she had done this night hit her. Her body went rigid, and the fear of consequence crept over her.

Closing her eyes, she began to pray,

O God, Who knowest us to be set in the midst of such great perils, that, by reason of the weakness of our nature, we cannot stand upright, grant us such health of mind and body, that those evils which we suffer for our sins we may overcome through Thine assistance. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

She waited for God’s strength, and wisdom to fill her. But the Lord did not hear her prayer. Shawn’s hot, hard body pressed against her own, his essence permeated and overwhelmed her.

“I think I am in love with sin,” he whispered, “determined to perish.”

“As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport” Miss Blake replied, quoting from King Lear, her short lived repentance indeed forgotten.

Like that they stayed, drifting into a dreamless slumber, Shawn heavy on top of her, his now limp manhood reassuringly pressed between her legs.

Old 12-05-2003, 09:30 AM

Miss Blake

The first few days after having known her student Miss Blake struggled to make sense of it all, struggled to become comfortable with their new relationship. Her days were spent trying to maintain some semblance of their proper teacher/student boundaries. Though that was becoming more and more difficult.

She recalled the first school day after their fate-full night. She had been frantically trying to get the day’s lesson on the board when she had vaguely heard someone enter her classroom. She became aware of someone’s presence behind her. Then there were hands on her hips and hot breath, and then soft lips on her neck. She turned and found Shawn pressed against her.

“Shawn, I don’t think we should be…” and that was all she managed to get out. His mouth was crushed against hers, his hands roamed over her body. Her classroom, her lesson were forgotten.

She had again heard the turning of the doorknob, and felt Shawn pull away from her.
She looked at Shawn and saw his arousal pressed tightly against his jeans.

“Good Morning Miss” Lasheka said.

“Good Morning Lasheka,” Mindy said absently, as she watched Shawn walk to his desk, his notebook protectively held in front of him.

She could often feel his on eyes on her during their lesson, on her face, on her breasts, on her bottom. She often caught his eye and blushed at the want and desire she found in them. Blushed more deeply, her Irish blood diffusing her pale cheeks, with the realization that his stare had dampened her panties. She sometimes even saw his hand resting under the desk, between his legs. She would catch a knowing smile on his lips.

And so their days were spent like this, and their nights were spent under restrained passion as Shawn continued to prepare for college with Miss Blake’s help. Once the tasks of the evening were accomplished though, then the two would play.

And God she loved how they played, and she knew she would desperately miss Shawn when he left for school. Even as she helped him prepare for his transition into university life, she dreaded him leaving. She tried to prepare herself for that day, but she never realized it would come so quick. She’ll never forget the day she found out he was going to attend an out-of-state college.

Classes had let out about an hour ago, and she was seated behind her desk grading papers. She heard the door open, and Shawn came in. She could tell he was just brimming with excitement about something and the sight of him in such a state caused her to smile

“Miss Blake…I just found out and I wanted you to be the first one I told,” he said, as hw walked behind her desk.

Her took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet.

“We did it! I got a full scholarship to Westbrook University. Tuition, living expenses…all of it paid!”.

“Shawn, that’s great!” Mindy said throwing her arms around him. They clutched each other tightly.

As they released from their embraced it dawned on Mindy that Westbrook was an out-of-state university. Shawn was going to be moving. Moving far away.

She slumped down in her chair, stunned by the realization, despite how she had tried to prepare herself for this. Shawn kneeled down on the floor and placed his head in her lap.

Unconsciously she ran her fingers through his hair, comforted by the softness of it between her fingers.

“You know I have you to thank don’t you? I wouldn’t have achieved this without your help.” Looking up at her, looking her in the eyes. She saw sincerity reflected there.

“I’ll miss you Miss Blake. I’ll miss you a lot. And I’ll miss this”, he said, sliding her long skirt from her ankles up to her thighs. Miss Blake lifted her hips, and Shawn slid her skirt further up to her waist.

He ran his two fingers up and down the crotch of her panties. Mindy was aware of his eyes intently watching her face. She closed her eyes, bit her lip to stifle her sigh, and concentrated on the pleasures of Shawn’s touch.

Shawn’s finger slid her panties to the side, exposing her now juicy cunt. Her lowered his face between her legs, and she felt his soft tongue glide over her intimate parts. She moaned softly and lifted her hips.

Shawn licked her into a frenzy. She was rocking her hips back and forth back and forth. Her breathing came out in heavy pants. Her want for him so intense it almost hurt.

Shawn withdrew his tongue from between her legs, and stood up. She looked up at him standing in front of him. His cock pressed tightly against his jeans, his face dripping her juice, his eyes clearly showing his hunger.

“Come here, Miss,” he said, taking her hand in his. Mindy stood up from her chair.