Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2003, 02:41 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
I was froze and just stared and adored this lovely woman in such a costume that i'd love to get her out of!

after she whispered to me, i whispered back "the draft won't be the only thing tickling your backside tonite"

after i viewed the entire outfit, and everything that was outlined,
i realized that i had a woody, and i'm not talking about the peg leg

I invited Eliza to have a drink, and prepared for things to get freaky!
Old 10-07-2003, 08:10 PM
A Little of Both

"I'd love a drink." I said as we headed to the bar, knowing full well the effect alcohol would have on my already insatiable apatite. I waived at everyone as I walked by. "looks like this party is in full swing...that will teach me for being late." I say just loud enough that my sexy Pirate heard me.

He slid behind me and handed me my drink, then put his big hands on my hips and pulled my ass back to press against the hardness straining his pants. He ground his hips into me, I could feel his cock swelling against the heat of my body. He slid his arms around me and breathed hotly against my neck as he whispered "Not to worry Eliza.....there's still plenty of fun to be had."

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 10-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Lost without a compass.

it was then that i realized that the drop-dead gorgeous wench wasn't wearing any panties. By then i had a grin on my face, while i was developing a plan. I reached over and gently slid my hand up her thigh, very very...very slowly. as my hand was only inches from the maiden's crotch, i stood up abruptly, and said "i have to go visit the men's room", i quickly limped (remember i have on a peg leg, plus a throbbing hard on) to the men's room.
as soon as i was in i dropped my pants and through on a condom in one swift minute.
i threw my pants over my right shoulder, and walked out of the restroom with my bone out in front of me in the open air with the mighty rubber rolled over it.
i sat back down on my stool, looked at Eliza and said, would you mind sitting down? and when you do make sure that everything is lined up evenly.
Old 10-08-2003, 10:08 PM
A Little of Both

As my priate ran off to use the restroom, I took the opportunity to look around. People were dancing, playing, laughing, some intimately engaged...all in various stages of undress. "Damn" I thought to myself, "All these sexy Pixie bodies..."

My heart began to beat faster when my mind returned to the hard cock that had been pressed against my backside and those big strong hands that gripped my hips. Now talk about sexy. I'd been imagining how it would feel to have those hands on my body and that cock sliding inside me for quite a long time. Maybe tonight was my chance.

As that thought crossed my mind, my Pirate exited the restoom sporting the most beautiful hard-on. His eyes slid the length of my body, heating my skin with just his gaze.

He sat down and said "Would you mind sitting down? And when you do make sure that everything is lined up evenly." with a wicked, enticing grin. How could I say no?

He lifted my skirts, sliding his hands seductively up my legs. He ran one hand between my thighs, cupping and pressing into my mound. Then slowly pushed a finger, then two, between my pussy lips and slid easily inside. His lips met mine, slow at first then more forcefull, pushing his tongue into my mouth in rythm with his thrusting fingers. His tortourous digits found my swollen clit and began to massage and stoke it, covering it with my juices. He moaned into my mouth as I slowly encircled his cock with my warm hand and stroked up and down..loving the feel of him in my hand. His fingers were coated with my juice, Slowly he pulled back, sliding his fingers from my pussy. Looking into my eyes he slid his fingers into his mouth, tasting me on them.

A look of pure lust crossed his face and he swiftly turned me around and gripped my hips, pulling my bare ass against his rock hard cock. He grasped the shaft in his hand, teasing my pussy lips open with the head, he was poised at the entrance. He could feel my heat beconing him. I felt his hand grip tighter to my hip as he slowly pulled me down on his cock, filling every aching inch of my pussy.

Wrapping my long hair around his hand, he gasped at the tightness surounding him and managed to whisper his desire into my ear. "Fuck me wench." My pussy contracted around his cock as a bolt of lust shot through my body. How could I say no?

~The Eagles

Old 10-09-2003, 03:03 PM
Lost without a compass.

Right after i squeezed my rod of love into her beautiful honey-hole, i spoke into her ear "Fuck Me Wench"

right after i said that i could feel the walls of her pussy grasping my dick.

she then rose up and back down onto my dick, slow at first and then she increased the speed. it felt so great, i reached around her front and caressed her breasts, and shoving my shaft into her hole.
it was like a piston and it was going in out faster every minute, as she moaned louder, i fucked her harder.
and then i slowed the pace down, and i pulled my shaft out of her lovebox and steered the head upwards towards her anus.
i rubbed it across it several times before i gently pushed the head into her ass, as soon as the first 2 inches were in I jammed the other 4.5 inch with no mercy, I pulled my cock out slow and then rammed it in again.
i started fucking her ass with same intensity as when i was fucking her pussy. she was moaning just as she was before. I was feeling the pressure pent up in my scrotum, and i slowed the pace down again. I didn't want to cum just yet.
i pulled my cock out of her ass and whispered into her ear "shall we try something else'?

I looked around the room and noticed a door closest to the corner, i led Eliza by the hand to door,
i knocked first just in case to make sure we weren't interrupting. i then turned the knob and opened the door.
hmmmmm, it looks like a guest room, and nobody was in it, there was a bed in the center of the room, and a dresser on the left side, and chest on the other side.
i led the beautiful wench into the room and then i closed the door.
i laid down on the bed and said "suck me beautiful"
Old 10-11-2003, 04:02 PM
A Little of Both

I laughed...shaking my head at his sillyness .. "Suck me beautiful." I laughed again to myself and looked into his grinning face.

"Oh I intend to." I told him and made him stand again to remove the rest of his costume. Except for that patch... I wanted to have a little of my Pirate left. "Let's get rid of this thing." I said as I rolled the used condom off his swollen shaft. I pulled a new condom from from my cleavage and placed it on the dresser. "For later."

I pressed my fingers against his chest and gently pushed him back onto the bed. He was naked and beautiful laying there with his cock hard and ready for my mouth. Pulling up my skirts I climbed on the bed and lay between his thighs.

"Aren't you going to undress?" he asked.

"Just enjoy Baby. You can strip me naked when you're ready to put that mouth on my pussy." I said and leaned over, giving him a great view of my tits.

I took his cock into my hands. He was georgous. Such soft skin. Like silk encasing steel. I slid the tip of my finger slowly up the hard curved length of him. I felt him pulse under my touch. I heard his moan of pent up lust and I leaned over to touch the tip of my tongue to his throbbing cock head. Gently I tasted him, slowly circling my tongue between the engorged ridges. His hands came down to gently thread his fingers into my hair and he sighed in pleasure when I took his head between my lips.

Slowly I sucked him into my mouth, swallowing every inch of his cock down my throat and then slowly pulled him back out, trailing my tongue along his shaft. Up and down I began to suck him, licking and nibbling his shaft intermittenly. He gasped when I pushed him all the way in again and sucked in a tight little rhythm around his cock as I slid it back out. I sucked faster and harder and felt him swell between my lips. His hands gripped tighter in my hair and he was moaning, pushing his hips up to fuck my mouth. I felt his balls begin to tighten and knew if I didn't stop he would cum and I had so much more for us to do. I slowed my pace and felt him relax his grip. His hand smoothed over my head and into my hair, rubbing where he had pulled. I slid his cock from between my lips, giving it a little kiss. I smilled up at him and licked my swollen lips. He smiled back, loving at first, his smile quickly turned to a wicked little grin that had my pussy aching to be filled and my clit crying for his fingers..his mouth ..his tongue.

~The Eagles

Old 10-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Lost without a compass.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her on top of me, i kissed her, tongue and all.

we rolled over so i was on top. then i removed everybit of clothing that she had on and threw them into a pile on top of my clothing, and i started kissing her around her neck and then to her breasts, slowly, smooch smooch.

when i got to her navel i slowled down and licked around it in circles. and i then i slowly dragged my tongue all the way down to her snatch. I kissed her clit and then her lips.

i massaged her lips with my 2 fingers and then without warning i plunged them in. I was moving my fingers in and out, with a rhymic beat, slow slow, quick quick, slow slow, quick quick. and then i began to lick her clit while i shoving my fingers in and out.
as pulled my 2 fingers out,
i added a 3rd and pushed them back in. Her face was full of oohs and awws, as i kept licking and plunging.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:13 PM
A Little of Both

My hips began to move of their own accord. Grinding and bucking in rhythm with his thrusting fingers. My own fingers found my nipples and I squeezed them. Gently at first, feeling them pebble between my fingers and against my palm. Then more agressively, pulling and squeezing them harder and harder.

I cried out as he sucked gently on my clit, pulling it between his lips. He pulled his fingers from my pussy and replaced them with his tongue. Licking, tasting my juices and burrying his face into my hot wet cunt, he began to circle my clit with his fingers.

I was ready to cum....so ready. He held me poised on the brink with his slowly circling fingers and hot tongue.

"Make me cum" I moaned. "Lick my pussy Pirate, and make me cum."

Me moaned into my pussy as his tongue once again found my clit and began to lick it wildly. Flicking against it, sucking it in, licking long strokes around and over it, then flicking it again.

His fingers filled my aching cunt, thrusting deeply as I let go. Moaning and screaming my release, I felt the hot juices of my orgasm flow over his fingers. His pace slowed, he pulled back his tongue and ran his palm over my wet mound, pressing into my clit and sending shivers of aftershock through my body. Up and down he rubbed and pressed until my breathing subsided and I opened my eyes. His face was covered in my juices.

"Come here." I whispered.

He moved up my body. I could feel his still rock hard cock press agaist my thigh. I took his face between my hands and softly kissed his lips, then ran my tongue over them. Slowly I kissed and lapped my juices from his face and even down his neck. When my teeth grazed the sensitive spot behind his ear his body tensed.

He looked up at the dresser and located the condom and made short work of putting it on. He parted my thighs and sat on his knees between them..looking at my wet swollen pussy. Once again he ran his palm over it, thumbing my clit this time making me moan with renewed lust for him.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his throbbing cock.

"Fuck me." I rasped. And I didn't need to ask twice.

~The Eagles

Old 10-25-2003, 02:39 PM
Lost without a compass.

"Fuck Me" she said

and i replied "your gonna get a fucking of a lifetime" as i parted her legs,
i grabbed my cock and traced it up and down her lips and rubbed the head on her clit.
i lined it up with her juicy hole dripping with her wetness and i slid it in slowly, i pushed her legs up and over my shoulders and i started to pound on her, i was shoving my dick in all the way up to the hilt, every thrust was harder and faster, I was fucking her like a freight train!

you could hear the slappin' sounds of skin on skin and the glaze of her pussy juice covered both of our bodies. i could feel my cum boiling in my balls, i started to pinch her nipples as i could feel myself getting near to orgasm, i started to moan as she was moaning too.

i pulled my cock out, ripped the condom off and showered her body with my long-waited semen, i felt like i was cumming for hours.

she sat up and sucked on my still hard cock until i went limp.
we then embraced each other still breathing hard from the extreme fucking.....
Old 11-30-2003, 11:41 PM
Lost without a compass.

whatever happened to this story?
Old 11-30-2003, 11:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
We got to keep the site and we all fucked each other happily ever after

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-01-2003, 06:32 PM
Lost without a compass.

we did?

i don't ever remember getting laid