Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-12-2003, 06:46 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
Making time fly

As Jack jogged quickly down the stairs from the office on the 4th to the lobby, his black/silver striped suit coat billowed out behind him. When he jumped the final three steps his tie, what he called his corporate noose, flew over his shoulder. He barely took the time to straighten it back down to his chest as he stepped through the fire door. It was past five and Jack had already untucked his dress shirt from the matching slacks.

He only glanced to the left as the elevator doors opened, smiling with subtle satisfaction that he beat the lift down once more. The 24 year old student-worker was still playfull even after nearly two years at URM. He fit in comfortably with this enviroment, though often around a bar table joked with his friends as he spoke of political revolution and social reform.

5'11" with thick locks of dark hair and intense blue eyes shielded behind the small ovals of his prescription glasses, Jack Miller didn't think himself much different from anyone else. So it was that he walked among the two dozen or so other proffessionals without realizing he stands out as a handsome young rebel in a room of posers, players and pricks.

Slowing down he made his way through the crowd in the lobby and pulled the tie loose around his neck. His left hand held clutched the attache case and he pushed the glass door with his shoulder, sighing softly as he noticed the heavy spring rain.

On another day he might have found it charming, but without an umbrella and not wanting to take a cab for three blocks of walk he could plan on getting wet. It wasn't until he felt a warm body pressing gently against him from behind, accompanied by the soft touch of a hand on his shoulder that Jack awoke from his personal delema and realized he had been blocking the door for anyone else.

With an automatic "Excuse me." he stepped aside and held the door open. Turning back he felt the warmth of attraction move up his spine as he looked at the woman that was now stepping through behind him.

They stood together listening to the rain poor against the metel marquee above their heads and his eyes roamed her faintly familure face. "Doorways are so transient in modern day life, I like to take time and reflect before making the critical decision 'in or out'" the words rolled from his tongue and he smiled with red cheeks.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 02-13-2003, 05:21 PM

Neely Biancuzzo

Still single at 30, Neely enjoyed life and all it had to offer. She dabbled at writing short stories and even some poetry. One of these days she was going to be published. One of these days. In the meantime, she was doing some freelance work that paid the bills and she liked it that way.

Neely had come into the city to see her attorney. There had been a small trust fund and some investments left to her when her parents passed away, and even though she didn't touch any of it except in case of emergency, Neely liked to keep on top of things. One never knew.

Glancing at her watch, she walked toward the door. Now that the business stuff was over with, she was looking forward to going somewhere for a couple of drinks before heading home.

One of the junior staff members from upstairs was blocking her exit. Neely placed her hand on his shoulder to let him know there was someone behind him. He murmured something witty and held the door while she fumbled in her purse for her keys. Ahh... there they are, she thought. Just as suddenly they fell between her fingers to the floor.

She bent to pick them up at the same time as the "suit" reached for them. Their hands touched and she looked into his eyes, knowing that she could easily live there for an eternity.

"Thanks," she murmured as their fingers wrestled to pick the keys up first, slapping his hand playfully. "Mine," and chuckled, a deep throaty laugh that made him laugh in return. Reluctant to step past without at least making some conversation, Neely had to think fast.

"Oh, yuck!" She peered around him at the rain. "You're never going to get a cab now, if that's what you're looking for. My car's just over there. Maybe I could give you a lift?"

Neely looked up at him with a twinkle in her eyes. "I know your mother told you never to talk to strangers, but maybe just this once... Besides, my name is Neely. Neely Biancuzzo. Now you know my name and that means I'm not a stranger anymore. Right?"
Old 02-14-2003, 02:35 AM

Just thinking about sitting beside this woman made him feel nervous. He had hastily agreed to take the ride and introduced himself as Jack Miller and saying that if he always listenes to his mother he positively wouldn't have any fun at all. They walked together to her car and after stashing his briefcase under the seat he took the time to study Neely more closely.

His eyes stayed locked on her profile as she went through the motions of starting up the engine and soon the sounds of Marcys Playground "sex and candy" came over the radio. Neely turned looked at him with a smile when she felt his eyes, "Where to?"

"I was just going to head to In Cahoots for a few shooters, it's just down the street, if you'd care to join me?"

She turned her head and looked him over, with a slight shrug of her shoulders, "Sure, I could use a little unwinding."

"Tell me about it."

During a small traffic jam Jack explained he was a junior marketing executive and Neely returned by telling him she was a writter but hasn't had any real published works yet. Soon after they pulled up into the parking lot. There were a few cars around but not many.

"Come on, I'll by the first round." and with that Jack proceeded to open his get out of the car and walk towards the bar. He waited for her by the entrance and held the door open for her to walk inside but before stepping in himself he took the noose from off his neck and tucket it into his pocket, leaving a quater of it hang out and down the front of his slacks.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:20 AM

Neely

Jack's necktie dangling from his trouser pocket drew her eyes downward. She didn't mean to look. Really. But she couldn't help herself. It was right... there. Neely felt a flush spread across her face as she struggled to raise her eyes to meet her companion's. He had no way of knowing if it was embarrassment or arousal. Or did he? She wasn't all that experienced when it came to men. Neely sighed deeply. Maybe this whole thing was a mistake. If she thought she needed a drink before, she really needed one now.

In Cahoots seemed busy for a week night, in her estimation. Then again, what did she know? Coffeehouses were more her thing. Smoky and dimly lit, the place was abuzz with conversation. It was one of those places where the locals all came after work to hang out, shoot the breeze and let their hair down. In more way than one.

They made their way through the crowd to a booth at the back of the room, and Jack slid smoothly onto the bench across from her. The waitress must have been hot on their tails and was already putting napkins and a basket of popcorn on the table in front of them. "Hiya, Jackie. How you doing?"

So he was popular or at least a regular here. Neely wasn't sure if that was good or bad. She didn't want competition from another woman, no matter who it was. Something inside of her said she needed him to pay attention to her and her alone.

"So. Whatcha having?"

The waitress hadn't turned her gaze from Jack, but I knew she was addressing me. "Umm... red wine, I think. House will be okay."

"Sure thing, sweetie. The usual, Jackie?" He nodded and the waitress turned away.

Neely couldn't help the pang of something akin to jealousy she felt when she noticed how he watched her butt as she swished her way across the room to the bar. She wanted him to look at her the same way... and more so.

The flush returned to her cheeks as she cleared her throat to get his attention. "Do you come here a lot? I've never been." She wanted him to talk. She wanted to hear his voice and look into his eyes. She wanted to know everything there was to know about him. Most of all, she wanted...
Old 02-15-2003, 03:07 AM

"Yes, three or four times a week usually." He turned back to look at his companion, allowing himself a subtle smile as he looked into her long, dark curls and pretty face. Was it just his imagination or were her cheeks turning red, he began to wonder if she was feeling the same thing he had been since he turned and saw Neely standing behind him.

"I don't usually come to places like this.." She mentioned, almost shyly, he thought. Before he could respond, however, a co-worker of Jacks made his way over to the table, clasping his friend on the back.

"Hoi, Jack." Turning to look at the woman seated oposite Jack, the mans face instantly took on a look like he'd walked in on the middle of something.

"Hi Benny." Jack replied, "This is Neely, she was kind enough to offer me a lift down here."

"Hello." She smiled and offered her hand

"Oooh, it's only three blocks, you could have made it." Benny smiled at Neely pleasantly and took her hand.

"Three blocks of heavy rain." Jack interrupted, sensing the look between the two.

Fortunately, however, the drinks arrived soon. As the Kara placed down their drinks Benny excused himself to play darts. "If you need anything else, let me know, ok?" and she winked subtly to Jack before turning back to the bar.

Jack picked up his shooter and downed 3/4 of it before Neely had even touched her wine. He smiled, sheepishly and sat the drink back down and rotating the glass on the table quietly. Looking into her hazel eyes he seemed to forget the noise of the establishment. She smiled at him and the smile lit up her face. "What a gorgeous woman", he thought to himself and held her eyes for a few more seconds before looking at the table and grabbing a handfull of popcorn.

Casting his eyes upwards and allowing himself to gaze at her clevage serrupticiously. As she shifted he caught a glimps of a black bra constraining her breasts within the silk blouse. His cock shifted inside his slacks and repeated what his mind was saying.

As his eyes soaked up the sight and moved up the length of her neckline to her throat, he saw her smile and could tell she was aware of his secret thoughts. The sparkle in her eyes was all he needed to know she didn't mind his attention and it was okay to dream.
Old 02-18-2003, 06:37 PM

Neely

Neely could feel Jack's eyes moving over the swell of her breasts and felt her nipples stiffen. She found herself wishing it were his hands. His mouth.

"Neely?"

"Wh-what?" Gods! What was she thinking? She'd been so lost in her fantasy that she hadn't heard a word Jack just said. "Sorry. Was dreaming for a second there." Neely laughed to cover her chagrin. "What were you saying?"

"Nothing really. It's all right."

Now I've done it, she thought, trying to figure out how to make a recovery. "Little Old Conversation Killer Me. I am sorry. Okay... How about if I start this time?"

Jack's grin was contagious. It was playful and boyish and sexy all at the same time. She couldn't help arching her eyebrow and grinning back. "So... You come here often?"

"No wait! How 'bout 'I lost my phone number, can I have yours'?" Neely rolled her eyes and giggled. "Truth, Jack. It's been ages since I've had a conversation with anyone new. I sort of got lost in myself and my... " She paused for a minute, taking a deep breath. I must sound boring as hell! "Well, let's just say I don't get out much. I don't even remember the last time I was on a date."

Neely willed Jack to say something, anything. Well... anything except goodbye. She didn't want this to just end. He didn't disappoint her and before she realized it, they were caught up in conversation. Moving easily from one subject to the next as if they had known each other for ages.
Old 03-11-2003, 08:22 AM

He laughed again, as they had been laughing all along. Jack thought she was wonderful, sexy, intelligent, artistic...

"Alright Jack, time to clear out." He heard a smile in the womans voice and then felt her hand touch his shoulder, looking up to see Kara standing over them, casting her eyes towards Neely in a friendly mannor.

"Ahhh.. Okay?" He looked around and noticed the bar was nearly empty. Even Benny was walking towards the exit with a wave over his shoulder before disappearing out the door.

"Oh, is it that late already?" Neely asked, looking at her watch and seeing it was ten at night. Not knowing they had been caught up in hours of conversation, which now didn't seem like log enough.

Jack looked across at her, "I guess we had better go..." Standing up, tucking his hands shyly into his pockets. 'I want to stay with her ... but I know she wouldn't like going to an after hours club.' he thought silently.

She stood up with him and they both moved towards the exit. It had stopped raining and there was a slight chill to the air. Just outside the exit, Kara threw Jack a wink before closing and locking the door.
Old 10-21-2003, 03:06 PM
horny as hell

as they stood outside of the bar continuing the conversation, neither one kept track of time. Why would they, they were lost in conversation. Half an hour passed by and once again Kara interrupted the conversation.

Kara was putting trash out on the curb when she saw them still on the sidewalk chatting away. "Hell, if you're gonna jaw all night y'all might as well come back inside out of the cold `till I leave"

glancing at each other no wanting the evening to end, Jack and Neely agreed.

"Go on in and I'll lock the door behind you"

As Jack followed Neely back into the bar he was surprised whe she suddenly stopped. Half an hour ago she'd taken out her keys to her car and now she'd dropped them again. This time jack was walking behind her and when she stopped, he bumped into her. Normally that would have been no problem... but now... he had a hard on and even though he was polite enough to back up quickly. He knew she'd felt it.