Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-22-2002, 12:35 AM
Missing Member

A Midday Workout

Amanda dressed quickly for her afternoon jog, donning her grey sweatpants, rolling them up at her small waist, and her black DD sports bra. She was going to have to make today's jog a quick one as she had an early dinner with her boyfriend at five and it was already approaching three already.

It was a long trip to Central Park, especially this time of year with the holiday crowds engulfing the streets. So, she grabbed her shoes, jacket, and a pony-tail holder as she jogged down the stairs of her apartment building and out to hail a cab quickly, as she threw on her light jacket.

As she entered the taxi and slammed the door closed, away from the cold, she gave the driver her destination and pulled her long, thick, honey blonde hair into a pony-tail. She laced up her running shoes, pulled her walkman out of her pocket and tuned it to the first station she found. By the time she pulled to the curb and payed the driver it was nearly 3:30.

She left the car jogging. Making her way to her familliar path around the park, she saw something most unfamilliar. She knew all of the joggers she usually met on the path by name, but this was the first man she'd seen in months that she didn't know. And as she jogged past him, she was amazed at how hot he was and the electricity that seemed to pull her toward him.
Old 08-22-2002, 12:50 AM
Working Stiff

Jarett wasn't really paying attention to other people as he jogged down the trail. He had just moved to the city from a small community down south, and was just trying to make sure he didn't run into someone. He had his walkman on, but wasn't really listening. He passed a few dogwalkers, and an elderly couple "speed walking". He ducked low to avoid a tree branch. He was tall, but not that tall. Attractive, but not that attractive. His short, dark hair was covered with a toboggan and his sweatpants and sweatshirt covered his lean frame. He continued to jog along the path when he saw her. She started jogging towards him. The long hair pulled back, the red lips, the amazing body, she was probably the most amazing woman he'd ever seen in his life. He tried not to stare at her as she passed, but he let his eyes meet hers. His gaze quickly moved away when he realized she was looking at him too. Always being a shy person, he wasn't sure if he should say something or not. He chose the latter and just kept going. "Damn I should've said something", he thought as he kept going, "but what the hell would I have said?"
Old 08-22-2002, 01:09 AM
Missing Member

Amanda

Before she realized it, she had completely stopped jogging. Standing stupidly in her tracks as other joggers passed her by with strange glances. She could feel her body turning toward the man who had shocked her senseless and, watching him as he jogged farther and farther away from her.

Before she realized what she was doing, she was jogging quickly towards him as if pulled like a magnet. The closer she ebbed toward him the more her body began to tingle and the warmer she became. She began to shirk off her jacket and tie it at her waist as she ran, beads of sweat tickling her brow, even in the dead of winter.

It was then that she realized. She didn't know where she was. He didn't follow the same path that she always took. The path everyone took and that she was familliar with. She had only lived in this gigantic city for a two years and had always taken the same path. So now she was practically lost here. Approaching a man who she knew absolutely nothing about.

What was she doing? Why was she so drawn to this man? She had a wonderful boyfriend, Ethan, who she'd moved here to be with. So why was she following some man she had never seen before. Why did he make her body burn with energy every step closer she crept?

And more importantly, as she approached him and was right at his side she realized, "How am I going to explain following him like this?"
Old 08-22-2002, 01:21 AM
Working Stiff

Jarrett had finally gotten away from most of the people. He jogged this particular trail because hardly anyone else did. He was listening to the CD he had made just before he left the house. At the time, Dave Matthews was singing "Crash" and Jarrett was oblivious to the rest of the world. The song ended, and he heard footsteps coming up on his left. He moved slightly to the right to give the other jogger room to get by, but noticed that the footfalls were starting to get slower untill they were almost in time with his. Whoever had came up behind him was now running along with him. At first he didn't even want to look over, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw two breasts bouncing in time to the footsteps and decided to chance it. His head had barely turned before he realized who it was. "Oh my GOD! It's her, what do I do?? What do I say???" He tried to pretend he didnt' notice, but he kept sneaking side glances in her direction. "I need to stop for a second anyway, she'll probably just keep going", he thought. So after about another hundred yards he began to slow and finally stop. He pretended to inspect his CD player for something wrong. He looked around and noticed that he was far away from almost everyone in the park. A small picnic shelter off to his right, and when he turned to his left, there she stood.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:43 AM
Missing Member

Amanda

As she was jogging along beside him, she was glad that he didn't at first notice her, or so she thought, because it gave her time to come up with an excuse for why she was there. She had fumbled in her jacket, hoping he didn't see, to pull out something, ANYTHING that could save her.

At that moment, he came to a stop. She automatically stopped there beside him before she knew what she was going to say. She stood there dumbfounded and lost as a goose. As he looked at her, the thoughts came rushing into her mind.

"I....I think you.....you dropped this," she stuttered, showing a small silver ring. She was amazed at how much more attractive he was now that she could stop and look him over, "I didn't think your....your girlfriend would like losing it."

As she said these words, she flushed down to the tops of her breasts, leaving them as pink as her face. "God, how stupid was that!" she thought, "He's going to think I'm such an idiot! Arg! I AM an idiot!"

But as she stood there waiting on a reply....probably a "Dumb Blonde" referral, she could feel his eyes on her and every glance seemed to burn her skin until her whole body was blushing and she felt a slow, dull, sensual throbbing beginning between her legs. Everymove this man made seemed to ignite her body in ways she never imagined.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:49 AM
Working Stiff

He stared at her outstretched hand. "Umm...no, that's not mine, and I don't have a girlfriend to be mad at me. I've only been here a couple weeks, haven't had much of a chance to meet many people. My name is Jarrett by the way."
Old 08-22-2002, 02:03 AM
Missing Member

Amanda

"Jarret, mmmm, I like that name," Amanda said, knowing his voice was going to be as attractive as the rest of him, she was not suprised by his smooth, low voice, "My names Amanda. I'm pretty new here myself. I've been here a couple years and...." It was then, she realized that she had absolutely NO idea where she was.

She looked at Jarret and at her surroundings and realized she was completely alone with him. She knew this wasn't a good thing with the way her body reacted to being near him. She could tell she was already becoming wet with excitement at just his words.

She knew she had better turn around and leave right then or she would end up betraying herself. Betraying her perfect, "or was he that perfect" she thought, Ethan.

She slowly started, not knowing what to expect from her lips, "Okay....well...I guess...well....I'm sorry...I didn't mean to intterupt your......your....I'm sorry."

She started to walk away from him, feeling a sinking feeling inside. She felt like such an idiot. She was glad to not be facing him, but at that moment she realized she was going to have to face him again anyway....."Um, where am I?"
Old 08-22-2002, 02:17 AM
Working Stiff

"You're on the north side of the park. It's about a mile back the other way to where you started." He then realized that he had been unconciously watching her the entire time. She smiled and said "thank you", but still didn't run off. She stood there, sheened in sweat, breathing heavy. He wished he had worn something other than sweats, because his erection was beginning to show. This woman, this perfect woman, had stopped to talk to him. He tried to make conversation, but there was'nt much to talk about. His emotions got the best of him, and he reached out and took her hand. Just long enough to lead her past him and point her on the right track, but long enough to feel her skin, and with one whiff of her, know what was going through her mind.
Old 08-22-2002, 02:28 AM
Missing Member

Amanda

His touch was like a bolt of lightning as he held her hand and showed her the path. It was if her hand had melted into his and she could not let go. She saw the look in his eyes and she felt as if he could read her every thought and she blushed even more.

Still, holding his hand she whispered again, "thank you," and before she realized what she was doing she kissed him, softly on the cheek, feeling the stubble against her lips. Tasting the salty perspiration on his skin.

She didn't know who was more shocked at her action, him or her. But she knew she liked the feel of his rough, slightly stubbled cheek. And she knew she wanted to feel more of his skin against hers. To taste him, to touch him..........
Old 10-16-2002, 06:24 PM

as i jogged i saw him and instantly felt that wetness i was over taken by my sexual urges he was just to damn good looking to let get away so i thru out all good sense and was thinking from my needs for fufillment
Old 12-09-2002, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

As we jogged on, I noticed a large grouping of bushes, and trees, forming a rather thick wall. I stop shortly, and so did he. "What is it?" he asked.

"Oh...nothing, "I said as I blushed.

He laughed. "C'mon, tell me. What could be so embarrasing?"

I don't know what came over me at that moment but I said, "Ok, but I have to whisper it." He smiled, and leaned his ear towards me. I grabbed him by the side of the head, and dove my tongue into his ear, licking all along the outside and biting the lobe. He gasped with surpirse and sudden arousal. I smiled and giggled and then ran behind the wall of shrubs and lied down, in hopes that he would follow me.

Within seconds, there he was, laying himslef down on top of me, kissing me, his togue caressing mine, the roof on my mouth, sucking on my bottom lip. He reached a hand up my shirt and under my sports bra, and began to squeeze my nipple, hard. I cried out, but he said "Shh, someone might hear us."

"They might see us too," I said, lowering my pants down, "So we'd better make this quick..."
Old 12-10-2002, 04:15 PM

He grinned wickedly, as I lowerd my panties and pants around my ankles. He lowered his pants and undies too, and whipped out his massage dick, it must have been at least 10 inches long. I spread myself as wide as I could, as he suddenly stuffed his entire cock inside my juicy wet pussy.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

as his large cock entered my wet pussy, his lips covered mine to silence the scream cumming from deep inside.......slowly he was pumping up and down as the joggers were passing by so close......we tried in vain not to draw attention to ourselves as we were enjoying the moment but weren't as lucky as i hoped we'd be.......as i looked up there was one looking on and then he was joined by another.......their dicks were impressive as they too were stroking themselves.......my mind is wondering if they will join or just watch.........uuummmmmmmm