Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-19-2001, 02:28 PM
dobbydog

Smile Changing room

It was a busy saturday afternoon and i was in town shopping. I wasn't shopping for anything in particular and if the truth would be told i was in to watch and admire the local talent.

It was a beautiful day and i was feeling quite horney watching the women walking around in short skirts and tight t-shirts.

I spotted a very beautiful girl walking past, she was in her early 20's with tight jeans and top, my eyes almost fixed onto her ass as she passed, i followed her into a shop to get a better view.

She looked around and eventually lifted a skirt and headed towards the changing rooms, I thought to myself how id love to watch her undress. I had been in the changing rooms before and knew that if positioned in the right cubicle there was a big chance i could get a good view.

I lifted a couple pairs of jeans and headed in behind, i couldn't believe my luck, the cubicle opposite was free and the shop assistant showed me in.

Even better there was a gap between the curtain and the cubicle wall and i had my view. As she was changing and unchanging i got a perfect glimse of her standing in just her white cotton thongs.

My eyes scanned over the mirrors positioned between each cubicle, and cought the eyes of the shop assistant watching me spying on the girl.

My heart began to beat hard and i had to pass her when i left the cubicle so i decided to let on i hadn't seen her and began trying on the jeans. I glanced back out and noticied she was still watching into my cubicle through the mirror. I watched as the girl who i had been watching left and stopped to speak to the shop assistant on her way out.

next thing i knew the shop assistant pulled my curtain back me standing in only my underwear in front of this mid 20's assistant, and to top it off i had on white briefs, not quite what id like anyone to see me in.

She said i had humiliated one of their best customers and in fact a good friend of hers by watching her change and now she planned to do likewise to me

Old 07-19-2001, 03:32 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
I heard the knock at the door - "Come in" I said, after a short pause. The door opened and in walked one of the young shop assistants, she had an attractive woman gripped firmly by the arm and lead her into my office. I thought "Oh no not another shoplifter", being the store manager meant I had to do the reports on all the thieves that were caught.

"what has been taken?" I asked the assistant. She then explained how she had caught this peeper spying on a customer in the changing rooms. Being a voyeur myself and having witnessed the girls that shopped in the store I had some sympathy for the dejected figure in front of me. "Thankyou Jessica" I said "I'll take care of this, please close the door on your way out."

As the door closed I looked the girl up and down. "You realise that I have got to call the police?" A startled look crossed her face "Please no" she said "My dad is a Senator, he'd go mad"
"OK but you'll still have to be punished, will you accept my punishment?" Eyes cast down to the floor she nodded slowly.

"Strip" I commanded, she hesitated, "STRIP" louder and firmer. She started to comply, first pulling her tank top up over her head. I watched as the fabric rose over her firm breasts held in a white cotton bra, next she slipped off her jeans, the faded blue denim pooling at her feet before she stepped out of them. Again she hesitated "Don't stop" I commanded. She reached behind for the bra clasp, her tits remained pert as the bra was removed a dusky pink nipple sitting high on each breast. She moved a arm across to cover them.

"Now the briefs" I said "I...I...can't" she stammered. "You can and you will........NOW" quickly she slipped off the white cotton panties and stood naked, an arm across her breasts and a hand cupping her pussy. I motioned her to drop her arms, she did reluctantly her eyes never lifting from the carpet. I let my eyes roam her body, young firm breasts and a flat stomach, her pubes trimmed into a tidy triangle of light brown hair. God I was enjoying this, my cock stiffening in my trosers as I watched her start to colour pink with embarassment.

"Down on your knees, girl" I watched as she crouched to all fours. "Now crawl to me" she moved slowly, almost feline, her shoulder blades rippling as her ass swayed in fluid movement. She arrived in front of me her deep, dark eyes and full red lips at knee level. I reached forward with a hand and curled my fingers tightly into the mass of long wavy hair that cascaded over her shoulders, I pulled her face closer..........

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 07-22-2001, 12:17 AM

Talking

"okay," i said. "Now we can do this the hard way, or the easy way. The hard way is banning you from our store and calling your parents and the police. The easy way is getting fucked by me. Its your decision."
She nodded and said, "Then fuck me. I don't mind, I sleep around more than anyone I know."
She turned herself around and shook her ass in my face.
"Go on. I know you want it."
Quickly, I unzipped my pants and plunged my cock into her tight little asshole. I'd always had a fetish for anal sex, but unfortunately my wife had never allowed it. And finally getting a taste of anal drove me off the deep end. My sex drive was so high, I fucked her four times and then demanded that she suck me off to my fifth orgasm. But then, just as I began to climax, my secretary walked in on us. I was embarassed at first, but then she started to take off her clothes. I'd always dreamed of her being naked, and often thought about her during sex with my wife. But I had never been able to make a move, because she had told me she was strictly a lesbian. Now, i was going to see her naked.
"So, this is the little bitch that was caught shoplifting. May I punish her too?"
"Of course," I said, "It's my pleasure."