Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-13-2004, 01:28 PM

Post Viddy this, me Droogs, and make it horrorishow!

OK let me try one - sorry if I missed a spelling error or whatever - it's free form....

Slowly she awoke to the uncomfortable dampness of her bed. But wait is wasn't her bed. And no, she hadn't peed in it either, although her morning need was painfully obvious. She was still wearing worn denim jeans, but her loght windbreaker jacket was folded neatly on the chair next to the bed. Her shirt was still on, too and well, since she had such perfect breasts, she rarely wore a bra.
As she moved further into the state of alertness, and as she tried to move away from the dampness she found her hands were loosley bound behind her back. Now this was really fucked up she thought. THe smell of stale beer and - was that marajuana? seemed to float about her, and yet, she couldn't recall why she was where she was!

As she struggled to a sitting position, her need to "go" was more intense than ever. Suddenly she heard footsteps - she realized she was in an upstairs room - and a knock at the bedroom door. "Time to arise, my dear" the unidentifiable voice said.

Quickly decidint to play the "tough girl" and not recognising the voice, she yelled "Who the fuck are you, why am I tied up, and dammit, I gotta take a wicked piss now!"

A stilled silence was her reply , and then the sound of footsteps sounded down the stairs. "Dammit, open the fuckin door, or I am gonna piss all over this bed". Nothing. She rolled out of the bed and looked at the sheets - and her crotch, and found it stained with semen. "Shit, a pervert has been jacking off on me" she mutteres as she strugled to her feet and to the door. turning her back to the door she found it unlocked and managed to get it open. A long stairway greeted her.

Just as she did this she notices that she was still a bit dizzt, and it was not from waking up. It was an unfamiliar feeling, not like a hangover, or after taking to many of her sisters pain pills, but almost a whole body feeling of unsteadyness. She didnot think she could make it down the stairs in this condition.

"Hey you shit, I need to pee, and I can't prance down these stairs with my hands tied behind my back" she yelled. A shuffling sound was heard, followed almost exactly by the scent of bacon and eggs - there must be a draft in here she thought quickly and then just as quickly focused on the immediate need at hand. "hello, are you deaf or what!"

A pause, then same voice, sounding like a middle ageman with a high voice, or a younger woman with a big chest, replied with "I hear you. You don't have to be such a foul mouthed little girl, no do you?" Little girl, hell, she was 23! Wondering idf she should soften her attitude, she replied, "I am not a little girl, and can you please help me , I really have to go to the bathroom bad!' Suddenly a definate male voice said from downstaris "Oh , so miss potty mouth wants to try a nice now - why don't you say pretty please, and maybe we'll do something abouit it."

This, she thought, is not going to be a fun day. Biting her lower lip, she said, with an almost frantic pleading whine "OK, Pretty please, can you help me?" At the foot of ht esteps appeared the faces of th voices, A rather handsome man of about 30, and a stunningly tarted up girl - who knows 20 30 50? It was hard to tell with all that makeup He came up the stairs, and with what her mom used to call a "shit eating grin", pit his arm around her and helped her down the stairs.

At the foot of the stairs it was like something out of "the Wizard of Oz - or was it "A Clockwork orange"?. Looking out the frilly curtains aboe the sink, there were cows in the field, a large table with settings for 3 (her bacon was still steaming) and a big fluffy dog came over and buried its nose in her crotch. reacting more out of instinct she kneed the poor thing and told it to "Get the fuck away from me" - the dog quickly scampered off. The lady said "That dog won't hurt you, and there's no need to hurt the poor animal!" The man just glared at her.

Frantically dancing there at the foot of the stairs, he then motioned his eyae towards teh open door of hte bathroom, at the end of the hallwat. Their eyes locked, and she made a muttering sound and started to shuffle down the hall. Halfway there she said, "Ok, now how am I going to get my pants down so I don't make a mess all over the place?" as she stoped and turned halfway back in the direction of the kitchen. A sarcastic and mufled peal of laughter was her reply. "I'd say that's aboit the least of your problems, little gal"....

"Life is a choice, so choose wisely"