Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-22-2003, 10:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
Father John

He stood there with Mary standing behind him. His arse felt as if it was on fire and as if it were raw flesh. He had never had so many strokes, and it was all he could do to keep from crying.

'I had to do it Father, it was my duty.' It was almost a whisper.

Mary was still gently caressing the weals that had now risen to their full height, and Father John was aware of a certain change in her demeanour. He could not realise though, the effect that chastising him had had onher. Her nipples were now fully stiffened, pressing against the cup of her bra, her cunnie lips were swollen and her clit erect, her juices soaking into her panties.

One hand started to move round his thigh slowly approaching his erection, just as, many years ago she had reached round her son. The difference this time was that she had waited until the end of the punishment. Before, with Liam, she had reached round after every couple of strokes to check if his erection was subsiding, knowing full well that she was adding to his excitement as she took him in her fist and squeezed.

Now, her fingers tickled Father John's ball ssac before she took him in her hand.

'OHHH Father! What a rude man you are!! Such a stiffy!! We'll have to get all that naughtiness----- all that naughty spunk out!'

He moaned as she held him loosely, and slowly, oh so slowly stroked him. Then her hand was gone.

'I used to find excuses to punish Liam' Mary thought. 'I guess 12 or 14 times in three years, and he always got a stiffy. It would make me cum as I masturbated him from behind and got that spunk out, all the while talking dirty. But I wanted more. I knew it was wrong to think of doing my duty for him, when I finger diddled, but I wanted my son soooo much. Oooh Father, I need it now, be Liam for me.

Hurriedly she unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor, standing there in her bra, girdle, panties, stockings and shoes.

'Turn round Father.'

He did so standing there, trousers still round his ankles and his erection pointing at her like a flagstaff.

'Such a lot of naughtiness.' she whispered.------
Old 11-28-2003, 07:09 PM

Mary Stafford

Mary's voice was barely a whisper as she stood before Father John, overcome by memories of her son, the punishments she'd meted out to him -- and their results. She shivered unconsciously as she gazed down at the priest's tumescent organ, mere moments from living out a fantasy she'd never imagined could come true.

"Do you know where that nasty spunk belongs, Father? It's a sin to spill your seed on the ground, the Bible says. There is a sacred place for it, you see. A place meant for a man to do the deed. Our bodies are our temples as you well know. Aye, Father. It's my duty to show you where that place is and teach you how to worship there -- and well."

She looked around the small study toward the settee. That would do nicely, she thought as she watched his eyes take in her near-naked form. "Do you like it then?" Her eyes became dreamy as she ran her fingers over her brassiere. Her nipples, hard as diamonds, jutted through the thin material aching for attention.

"I suckled my boys long after they walked. Harry disapproved. He thought they were only meant for him. Do you think that was right, Father John?" Mary slowly reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting the straps fall down over her arms as she pulled it free of her heavy breasts.

"Come. Tell me if these were not meant for suckling." The look in her eyes had changed again. This time they held an almost maniacal gleam -- or was that purely lust?

Mary nodded approvingly as Father John shuffled closer, his ankles hobbled by his trousers. "Touch them, Father. Taste them. Tell me if Harry was mistaken."

Father John timidly raised his hands, and taking a breast in each began to suckle his housekeeper's teats. Mary moaned softly as his lips closed over the puckered areolae and his tongue lashed across her stiff buds.

She felt his manhood, hard and strong, jutting against her belly and longed to fondle him but she resisted. She had other things in mind. "Touch me," she whispered. "Touch my cunny. But no cumming for you, mind. You must learn to keep your lustful thoughts under control."

Yes, she would teach him. It was her duty, just as it was his to be penitant. Mary Stafford moaned again as the diligent Father's hand snuck between her legs, encountering the wetness that had saturated the gusset of her panties.

"Take them down."

Old 12-02-2003, 03:53 PM

Father John

Father John reached for the waistband of her panties, and pulling it dowm thrust his hand inside, running his fingers down over the hairy mount, and tried to invade her cunny. However she closed her legs tightly.

'We'll have less of that, Father. Take them right down, and off.'

Not quite sure why he should obey his housekepper, he knelt bfore her, and, as she relaxed her legs slightly to make it easier for him, drew her panties slowly down her legs to her ankles and then gently lifted one foot then the other so that her panties were totally free.

'Give them here.' she ordered.

Sorting them out, she held then in front of his face so that the wet gusset was in front of his nose.

'Go on! Sniff them!! Smell my cunnie juices.'

He inhaled deeply, smelling her femininity and her arousal. Almost as a reflex action, his hand reached for his cock, and started to pull himself off.

'Stop that this instant!! I've already told you. You can't cum yet. You can't cum until I say.'

Still holding the panties to his face, she moved towards the settee, with him crawling along on all fours, with his trousers stiil round his ankles. He looked almost like a dog following a scent. She sat down, and hiding herelf from him behind the panties, spread her legs wide and then using them as lure, drew his face into her, before thrilling at the touch of the material on her labiae, as drawing upwards she bared her secrets to him.

The bottom of her girdle together with her garters, framed the luxurious growth and the glistening pouting labia, which seemed to be open offering the erect little nubbin to him. His tongue snaked out and he started to lick with long slow strokes from the puckered rosebud to her clit.
He felt her body jerk at this intimate touch, and her hands came to his head and pulled him tighter into her. At the same time her thighs came over his shoulders and, crossing her ankles, she straightened her legs, holding him in a vice-like and almost suffocating grip.
He was totally enveloped in the aroma and flavour of her, and his tongue circled round and round on her clit before he pusred his lips, and began to suck kiss amd nibble at it.

He was getting a violent respons, she was pulling him in harder and moving her hips up and down, rubbing her cunnie on his face , soaking him in the copious flow of her juices.

She was confused. Present, and yet far away.

'Oooooooph, Yeeeeesss. Father!! Liam!! You are bringing me. Don't stop. Bring me. Make me spend.'

Looking down between her breasts with passioned glazed eyes, seeing not he black wavy hair of Father John, but he red head of her progeny. She was living, or partly so, the years of supressed desire.

Then she was cumming. Cumming as she never had before, to visions of what could have been, had she had the courage to seduce her son completely. She explodied. Her body twiTching and ger legs stretching out hard so that Father John thought that she was going to crush his head.

Even as she relaxed in completion, she urged him to keep lickinG--- to bring her up again, and he eagerly complied, knowing that he would get his reward.

Just before she was about to climax for the second time, she openEd her lEgs wide and pushed him away, so that he fell backwards and lay before her.

Sliding of the settee, she straddled him aand taking hold of his throbbing turgidity, positioned herself so that, as she lowered herself,he entered her.Slowly she moved her body downwards and rested there, using her stomach muscles to stimulate his rampant rod, while moving her hips back and forth and round and round, so that there was friction on her clitoris.

'There, Liam. Thats where all that naughtiness; all that naghty spunk should go. But you mustn't cum till I say.'

Father John aws confused, and he wanted to fill her with his cream, but lay there, wondering about this Liam, and waiiting for her permission, feeling a sense of wellbeing.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:36 PM

Mary Stafford

Years of forbidden fantasies that had almost made Mary snap at times were finally being played out as she ground herself against Liam in a display of power she'd often masturbated to. Mary didn't want him to cum yet, wanting to feel his spunk shooting at the same instant she, too, found her release.

"Not yet, Liam. Soon... " Her voice was still stern, though it sounded to her as though it came from somewhere distant rather than from her own mouth. She knew it wasn't her son, but that did nothing to subdue her lasciviousness as she rubbed her engorged clit against Father John's pelvic bone. So good not to have to use her fingers... so good.

Mary could feel his cock -- hard, swollen, ready to burst with his thick seed as she drew nearer and nearer to her goal. She moaned. That lovely, familiar feeling began to spread throughout her body as she hovered on the verge.

Her muscles began to tighten and she stared deeply into her son's eyes, oblivious to any sense of reality except her own impending orgasm. "Ahhh... Liam! See what you have done to me, you naughty boy?" Mary cried out, overcome with intense spasms which threatened to displace her from the good father's erection.

"Now, Liam!" She finally commanded, her voice hoarse yet shrill. "Cum for your mother. Empty that naughty spunk deep inside my cunny the way you always wanted to. Now!"

Old 01-17-2004, 02:27 PM

Father John

Father John was about to lose control, when he at last got the permission to spunk.

The pulsating wet warmth of Mary's vagina had been contracting and relaxing round his throbbing organ, stimulating him beyond belief. However, it was as she climaxed and comannded to cum 'NOW!' that the spasming walls started to milk him in earnest, and he felt the sperm start on their journey from his aching balls. He felt the pleasurable pain at the tip of his glans intensify, and then the seminal fluid was flowing up from his depths as his penis contracted, then expanded spitting his gism deep into Mary.

'AAAAAAArrrggh' he cried in relief and pleasure, becoming in that instant, as if by magic, her surrogate son.

'Ooooooooph, Mom. I'm cummming. Shooting it where you want it. Right up your yearning cunt. Naughty naughty spunk into naughty mommmy.'

His prick spat spunk into her time after time after time, as he seemed to dicover untapped reserves of his manjuice. Her wet pussy was pouring juices onto his pubic hair and balls and the air was full of the aroma of their primeval coupling.

They stayed there, locked together, not moving other than the reflex actions, jerks and twitches caused by their mutual climax. Mary's pussy seemed to be milking him of every drop of his manhood, trying to draw it deep into her womb.

He reached up with both hands and taking her nipples beteween his fingers, began to pinch and twist them hard, causing the loving pain, that enhanced her climax.

'Oh, Liam, it has been so long, since I had a good hard cock up me. It is sooooooo good. And you are the first to make me cum on a cock.'

He was still spirting but now the jets were getting weaker, as the balls emptied their contents into her.

Mary suddenly leaned forward, and was showering his face with kisses, as she settled down on him in post climactic langour. For Father John, his prick rapidly softening inside her, it too had been an intense experience, but he now felt guilty that he had not saved himself for Diane.

His prick slipped out of Mary, and he could feel the mixture of spunk and lovejuice, leaking out of her onto it. They lay for a few minutes, spent, surrounded by the scent of their lovemaking.

Mary, on getting up, and starting to dress, became buisinesslike again.

'Your tea will be getting cold, Father. I'll go and make another brew. Remember, I am always here to do my duty.'

As she left, John stood up and pulled his tousers up, wincing as he caught the weals on his buttocks, then smiling as he thought of the euphemism Mary had used.

'Why can't she say what she means?' he thought. 'if you want to screw-----.'

He adjusted his dress, and, notwthstandiNg what had just happened, his thoughts turned to Diane, and how he could position the mirrors for when she next came to her confession.

He wondered what she was doing now, and what new secrets she would have to divulge.

If only she knew about her mother!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 12:20 PM
obsolete

Diane Foster

No matter how hard she tried, Diane couldn't shake the image of the usherette or her proposition from her mind. Twice now she'd gone into the bathroom for a quick diddle, rousing Mother's concern. "Just something I ate, Mother" she'd countered when the old woman asked if she was all right. But still the thought remained. Did she dare?

"You look feverish, Diane. Come here and let me feel your forehead."

"I'm okay, Mother. Really."

They had been watching one of Mother's favorite television shows, but once again Diane's thoughts had turned back to the voluptuous redhead at the cinema. The flush on her face was definitely not a fever -- at least not that kind of fever. She hadn't realized just how obvious the effects of the woman were until Mother spoke just now, but this left her an opening that she couldn't miss the opportunity to take.

"I don't know, Diane. You look all red in the face. You must be coming down with something."

"Perhaps you're right. I think I'll call Dr. Fisher and see if he can fit me in."

"Then do it. I will be fine while you're gone. Sometimes I worry about you, girl."

Of course she had no intention of going to see Dr. Fisher. It was early yet and she knew there would be at least one more film showing. Diane wondered if...

Leaving her mother's room, she went to the phone in the hallway. Hands shaking, she leafed through the telephone directory until she found the number she was looking for and dialed.

"Bijoux Cinema, Fran speaking. The movies this evening are... "

"No. Wait. This is D... Doreen Frasier. I think we met this afternoon?" Please let it be her. Please...

"Ohh... Yesss... "

Was it Diane's imagination or had the woman's voice become lower, huskier? She felt the urgency between her legs begin yet again.

"Have you considered my proposition? I would love to see you again and get better acquainted."

"I can be there directly," Diane replied in a voice loud enough for Mother to hear.

"Mmm... I'll be waiting, Doreen. Hurry."

Replacing the receiver in the cradle, she stuck her head into her mother's room. "He said he's booked solid -- flu season -- but he can take me. It might be a wait though. Are you sure you will be all right while I'm gone, Mother?"

"Yes, yes. Go. It won't do either of us any good if you fall ill." Mother's attention was already back on the television before Diane quietly closed the door and hurried to her room.

Choosing her lingerie carefully, Diane felt like a schoolgirl going on her first date -- scary and wonderful all at once. Wanting to freshen up, she showered quickly and dressed, putting on her mac and covering her head with a kerchief before slipping on the sunglasses. Calling out a goodbye, she hurried ot the car and headed to the Cinema for the second time that day.

Diane really didn't know what to expect, but she had seen photos in that magazine she'd taken so long ago. The one that had eventually gotten her caught masturbating by Mother. The one that had been the reason for her private sessions and confessions with Father. Father John... The thought of confessing this to him made her hotter than ever and it was all she could do not to bury her fingers in her cunny for relief.

Lost in thought, she found herself pulling into the parking area of the cinema before she realized. A quick look in the mirror to check her appearance and she was out of the car and hurrying into the building. Her heart caught when she saw Fran standing by the door waiting.

"Doreen" the woman purred, raising her hand to Diane's face. "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

Feeling herself almost in a panic, Diane nearly turned and ran. She would surely go to hell for this. If nothing else, this was truly an abomination. A woman with a woman. On the other hand...

"Have I come at a bad time?"

"Of course not, silly woman. There is never a bad time to... cum."

The innuendo was not lost on Diane who followed Fran toward the office and whatever would happen there.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:45 AM

Fran

Fran opened the door to the office, and stood back to let Diane/Doreen enter.

Diane for her part was very surprised, She had expected something totally utilitarian, but this office was fitted in somewhat faded luxury. The deep pile carpet, had seen better days, and, while there was a space which held a desk, a safe, and the ussual office accoutremeents, the larger part of the room held a luxurious settee and two easy chairs, which surrounded a coffee table on thre sides, together with a fridge, drinks table and coffee machine.

Doreen undid her mac, and Fran offered to take it, but Doreen demmurred, and on being offered a seat, tok one end of the sofa covering her legs with her coat.

Fran busied herself at he drinks tray and then proffered a glass of wine, before going back to pour herself a vodka tonic.

Turning, she looked at Doreen and wondered what had brought her here. During the years that she had worked at the cinema, she had seen it all, even partaking herself on odd occasions. From the men who came to harrass the woman on her own, who could be a nuisance if the women rejected their advances. Usually torchlight full on their face sorted them out. There were of course the women who were amenable to the male approach, and would in most cases partake in mutual masturbattion, even at times going the whole hog in the restrooms, or the exit vestibule.

Then, of course there werE the women, a lot less
in number than the men, who were there to seduce the man on his own. Fran had lost count of the number of times that she had seen a woman, and they were women of all ages, sit next to a solo male, and after a short while her head would disappear below the back of the seat, as she administered to hard cock with her mouth. Or perhaps sit back with the man suckling on her breasts with his fingers busy in her cunt, finger fucking, as she tossed him off.

Doreen did not fit into those categories, seeming timid, and unsure of herself, and Fran had not expected to see her again at all, let alone to receive a 'phone call tonight.

She turned just as Doreen removed her shades, and rEalised that her visitor had a mature beauty.

'Did you enjoy it this afternoon?' she asked.

'Yes.' cma the reply in a whisper. and Doreen was blushing.

'Was it good?'

'Oooooooh Yessssss' came the reply as Doreen blushed even a deeper red, and closed her eyes as if conjUring the incident up again.

Fran noticed that her hand was moving under her coat, and felt own niplles start to stiffen as she realised that Doreen was starting to diddle herself, whether through or under the material of her skirt, she wasn't sure. Her own hand went to the junction of her thighs and moving her feet to give herself easier access she pressed the material of her skirt deep down to put pressure on her clit.

'How often have you done that?'

'That was the first time. I--I--I don't know what made m do it. I suddenly had this urge to have somebody watch me masturbate.'

'And then the bastard shot his wad all over you.'

'I asked him to.'

As she made this admission, Doreen's fingers became busier under her mac, which was starting to slide forward from her thighs. It was obvious what she was doing, and that she was turned on by her recollecton of the afternoon's activity.

Although she knew she had to proceed with caution, Fran was starting to juice and her nipples and clit were hardening. Her skirt was too tight to lift, and she hurriedly unzipped it and, letting it fall to the floor, stepped out of it.

Through half closed eyes, Doreen watched her, and looking more closely realised that she was older than she had first thought. The roots of her red hair were grey, and her face was more wrinkled than she remembered from the afternonn. Therewere bulges under her slip between her girdle and bra, and under her arms. But her tits were huge. Doreen felt an urge to suckle on them, but said not a word.

'I want to watch you.' Fran almost gasped as she lifted her slip up to her waist, and pulling the gusset og her black french knickers to one side used both hands to pull the labbia well apart exposing herself fully to d Doreen.
Old 02-09-2004, 03:32 PM
obsolete

Diane Foster

"Ohh... " Diane was fascinated by the sight of Fran's exposed cunny. She had seen them in pictures but never in person. Even when she tended to Mother, Diane had never really "looked" -- just washed her up and cleaned her. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Letting her coat slip from her shoulders, Diane stood and lowered her own skirt to reveal her "special" panties -- the ones she used when she went out to do her naughty things. Tonight she wore a thong -- white and lacy, barely covering any of her puss or the thick tangle of hair that covered it. The gusset, where it had become wedged between her pouty outer lips was drenched with her juices and she wondered if Fran knew. She must. It was obvious she'd been rubbing herself over her skirt since she'd come into the office.

Still staring at the spot between Fran's legs, Diane decided to take her thong off completely before sitting back down on the sofa and parting her legs. "I've never seen... "

Fran nodded, her voice hoarse with desire. "They are much like a flower. Especially when the petals are covered with dew. Like yours. Touch."

Unable to resist the command, Diane parted her outer labia with her thumb and pinkie, the middle finger of her right hand searching for her distended nubbin. She knew that she wouldn't last long despite the fact that she'd been diddling on and off all day. Especially now. Rubbing and circling her clit wildly, she wished that Fran was sitting closer.

As if she read her mind, Fran stood and walked over toward the woman she knew as Doreen. She was so close, Diane could smell her sex. That same sweet, musky scent she recognized from her own puss when she was aroused. It made her want to... Her tongue slipped between her slightly parted lips to moisten them.

"Cum for me, Doreen." Fran urged, baring her cunny to her once more. "I want to taste you."

"Taste?" Diane's finger was a blur as she felt that familiar and lovely sensation start to wash over her. Did Fran mean what she thought she did? "I've nev... Ohh!"

Diane closed her eyes, her body tensing in preparation as her orgasm began to bloom. But there was a new sensation now. "Oh, my!" Fran had dropped to her knees and was pushing her hands aside to replace them with her mouth.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:57 AM

Fran

Fran savoured the aroma of Doree's sensuality as she flicked her tongue out, and after parting the labia stuck her tongue between them. One long lick took her to the hard little pea of pleasure, which she tittilated for a few seconds, before moving down again . Making a roll with her tongue, she thrust it deep into Doreen's vaginal opening, using it like a liitle cock for a few thrusts, so that she could get the full flavour of her lover on her taste buds, before returning to the clitoris, where she stimulated it with rapid flicks of the tongue, up and down, and round and round driving Doreen into a frenzy.

As she did that she lifted her eyes, to see tyro lesbian, with her eyes closed and her moutth open and gasping one minute and then closed with her teeth biting her lower lip the next as she gave herself over to the fellings of pleasure that Fran was producing in her.

Fran for her part was undoing the buttons of her blouse with one hand while the other was busy inside the gusset of her knickers, fiirst playing with her own clit , which was so large and long that she could almost imitate a man when she took it between her thumb and fore finger and then sliding three fingers into her cunny, slowly frigging herself.

Suddenly, much to Doreen's dismay her Fran lifted her head.

"NOOOoooo!!!!! Pleeeease!!!! Don't st0p!!" She cried in frustration.

"It won' t take a minute." panted Fran, as she hurriedly divested her blouse slip and bra, letting them fall in a heap, so that she was standing there in just her girdle, stockings and shoes, letting Doreen see for the first time the long, hard nipples surrounded by large brown aureolli, which tipped the massive mammaries. They were large and surprisingly firm, for someone of Fran's age with very little sag.

Fran knelt before Doreen's open thighs again, but, to her surprise, instead of administering with her mouth, took one tit in her hands and squeezing it, started to thrust it hard into the labia. She spread them by thrustung in hard so that Doreen could feel the nipple, and more, enter her pulsating passage, before it continued upwards to stimulate her sexual nerve centre by moving back and forth on it.

Then it was gone.

She gave a gasp of frustration and looked down her body. She had no need to worry . Fran had only removed it to take the other in her hands and repeat the ptocess. Several times more Doreen was frustrated just as she was reaching a crescendo of pleasure, as first one then the other was removed and replaced alternately, getting the nipple area well soaked in lovejuice.

Then Fran stood up and let one breast dangle down so that the nipple brushed against Doreen's lips.

"Suck" she commanded as her fingers hurriedly undid Doreen's blouse and digging into the bra pulled her titties out. She twisted and pinched the hard nipples for an instant, before the hand started to move down the body beneath her, once again , tickling the stomach on the way, approaching the centre of pleasure again.

"I said suck!! Suck momma's titties!!!"---------

Last edited by bangerog2 : 02-25-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-29-2004, 02:32 PM
obsolete

Doreen/Diane

She hesitated for a moment only, the tone of Fran's voice unintentionally mimicking the sound of Mother's. Even at her age, Diane found that Mother could wither her with a mere word or a look, and Fran seemed able to do the same.

Cupping the heavy weight of Fran's cunny juice covered breasts, she moved her face closer, the unmistakable scent of her own arousal drawing her to the wet, glistening peaks that jutted out tantalizingly. Diane glanced up at Fran's face as her lips parted to admit first one turgid nipple before switching to the other.

The older woman's mouth was slack, her eyes glazed as she watched her pupil's tongue swirl over her nips before devouring them. Nipping, suckling, tugging at the rubbery tipped flesh, Diane's enthusiasm increased as she became more aroused. She wanted to bury her own face in Fran's puss, the way the older woman had done her. She wanted to taste her, to see if it was the same as her own.

Diane moaned softly as she felt the strong, lovely sensation of her own climax approaching despite the fact that neither she nor Fran was touching. "Please... " she whispered. "I want... "

Fran grinned and spread her legs in invitation, Diane slipping from the settee onto her knees before this almost mirror image of herself. Spreading her labia with her thumbs, she drew in the heady scent of the other woman's desire.

"That's it, Doreen. That's the way. Lick me!"

Diane didn't hesitate. Opening her mouth in a wide "O", she engulfed Fran's clit, sucking, licking, murmuring into this sensual garden of paradise as her body began to convulse.

She cried out, though her tongue didn't slow its tireless caress of Fran's puss. Somewhere through the dirty sweet haze of passion, she realized that the older woman's clit was beginning to retreat. She sucked it back, knowing Fran was very close. Cum for me she cried out in her mind. Cum...

A gasp and a low, deep groan of release told her that her wish had been granted. Diane pushed a finger into Fran's cunny just as the woman's uncontrollable spasms began to wrack her entire body, the thought of Father John's reaction to this story bringing her own to yet another delicious peak.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:31 PM

Fran

Fran was in ecstasy. She had had such an intense climax. She could feel the juices still gushing from her cunnie as she pressed Doreen's face hard into her. Then she relaxed and freeing her lover's head reached down and drew her to her feet.

Taking Doreen in her arms, she pulled her to her, so that there nipples dug into each other's breasts and kissed her full on the mouth gently, as they both bathed in the afterglow. She could smell her own sexual aroma on Doreen, mingling with Doeen's on her own lips and face.

Doreen pulled away sligthly.

"I've never-----"

"Hush, hush, darling. I know. It was your first time."

Doreen blushed.

"I had never done anything at all like this before this afternoon, and--------"

"Sssshhhhhh, sshush. You don'tt have to explain. I understand.
Late in life, you have just discovered your own sensuality."

"I have to go. " Doreen whisperd wistfully.

"I know." replied the older woman, reaching up with her hand, and caressing Doreen's face gently. "If you feel the urge again, I have a friend who would love to watch you finger diddle. He doesn't want to touch. and then perhaps you would like me to come and sit next to you, when he has got it off."

"I don't know whether------"

"Don't worry." Fran assured her as she turned and started to dress. "Just think about it. You have my number if you decide you would like to."

"Thank you." replied Doreen, she in turn making herself presentable.

When both were fully dressed, and as Doreen prepared to leave, Fan went over and kissed her tenderly full on the lips.

"I hope I WILL see you again."

Doreen loosened herself from her grasp, and, turning as she went through door, whispered "Perhaps."

Last edited by bangerog2 : 03-29-2004 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-23-2004, 07:56 AM
obsolete

Diane Foster

Diane's heart was pounding as she hurried out of the theater and to the car. She'd taken longer than she intended, and by now Mother would be having a hissy.

What had she done? What was she thinking? Diane could still smell Fran's cunny juices on her face, taste them on her lips. Did she dare to see her again? Did she want to? Diane's mind was saying "No. No. No." but the pulsing ache in her pussy was saying "Yes! Yes! Oh, please... Yes! Somehow though, she wasn't sure that she would, for it was Father John's face that she kept envisioning in her mind's eye.

Worry about having to face a most certain reprimand and the arousing memories of her tryst with Fran made Diane less than attentive as she drove, causing her to go through one red light and only the blaring of several car horns at another roused her enough to notice that the signal had been green and was already turning amber. Diane waved an apology and hurried through, grateful that she was finally less than a couple of blocks from home. At best, she could hope that Mother had taken a good long nap and wouldn't notice how long she'd been.

Finally home, Diane checked her appearance in the rearview mirror before going into the house. Not [i]too[/b] bad, she thought. The flushed look on her face could still be put off to her nonexistant fever. But what if?

"Diane! Is that you?" Mother called out almost the moment she opened the front door to let herself in. "Where have you been, you daft girl? I phoned Dr. Fisher's office and he said you had long gone."

Diane sighed. Bless the man. She would have to phone him and explain. Tomorrow. She would be sure to do that tomorrow.

"I had to stop by the pharmacy, Mother" Diane lied. "I'll be there as soon as I hang up my coat."

Hurrying into the bathroom, she washed her face and took a swig of mouthwash to mask the scent of what she'd truly been doing. Not that Mother was likely to recognize it, but nevertheless. Diane's pussy twitched yet again at the forbidden memory. Did she have time for a quickie? Maybe if she hurried...

Not bothering to get comfortable, Diane pulled up her skirt and plunged her fingers between her legs to ease the urgent need there. She was amazed at how wet she was. How aroused. It didn't take long at all for her to reach that glorious point where her began to shudder with release.

Diane's eyes closed as she felt the glory of it consuming her. "Yes, John. Oh... yesssss... that feels sooo good."
Old 04-27-2004, 08:28 AM

Father John

It was late as Father John crossed the yard to what had been the early 19th century school, under the watchful eye of Mary, who stood in her darkened bedroom. What on earth went on in there? Why was he suddenly spending so much time there?
She had oftenwondered to what use it was put, but had never been able to see inside. The heavy curtains at the windows were always closed and it was the one door to which she did not have a key.

Father John let himself in and switched on the light. At one end of the room was a low altar, with the painted icons of his faith, and of course the large gold cross. At he other, to the left, just inside the door, was the result of all his efforts over the past few days. A confessional surrounded by heavy maroon curtains.

There had always been a confessional there, but it had been in a temporary room and that didn't suit his purpose. He hoped that he was right, and that Diane was ready to receivce the holy unction, but he wanted to see her first, not through the mesh of the confessional screen, but in full, before he sent her to the altar. He also wanted her to see his manhood. To this end he had designed the curtains to open swiftly when he wished it, and placed a mirror on the wall opposite.

This room had been use for the unction ritual for years, but now for some reason, the number of eligible girls and women had fallen. When he had re-opened it it had smelt musty and damp, and he was glad now that the incense masked it even though it had been some hours since he had sprayed it round. He would make sure that the smell was all pervading when SHE came.

As he wondered what she would be wearing he felt his arousal. Would she let him administer to her, as he so strongly desired.

Going to a cupboard, against the side wall, he withdrew the ledgers, and, taking them into the confession booth put them on the small table therein. These were the logs of the ritual which his conscienscious predecessors had started and that he still kept up-to-date.

In the old days, there had been 2 or 3, or sometimes even 5, entries per week, the recipients of the unction seeming to return regularly, for times varying for a month to a year or so. Then it seemed they came to terms with there sexuality. Looking back thirty years, one name stuck out to him like a sore thumb.

Theresa Foster!!!!!!!

Turning to the ledger for the present day, he looked at the entry of three weeks ago. There in his own neat hand was the entry:-

'Visited Theresa Foster to hear her confession and administered the rites.'

Returning the ledgers to the cupboard, he locked it, swiched off the lights, and securing the little chapel once again made his way to his bed, fully aroused in anticipation of Diane's visit and, once in bed, wrestled with the problem as to whether he should tell her of her mother's hypocrisy.
Old 05-09-2004, 10:40 PM
obsolete

Diane Foster

"Diane! What are you doing in there? What's taking you so long?"

The sound of Mother's voice penetrated the oh-so-sweet haze that surrounded Diane as her breathing slowed and her heartbeat slowly returned to normal causing a sharp pang of guilt hit her like a cannonball in the gut. What had she been thinking? She'd practically neglected Mother the entire day -- and here it was night already. "Coming, Mother! Be right there!"

Giving her hands a quick wash, Diane straightened her clothing and hurried to her mother's bedroom. She'd make her a cup of tea and read to her from the Bible before they did their evening prayers. Yes, Mother would like that. It would do her own dark soul more than a little bit of good as well.

It was quite late by the time Mother finally nodded off, releasing Diane from her daughterly duties for the day. She knew that she shouldn't feel relieved, but she wanted to take a hot, leisurely bath and choose her pretties and clothing for tomorrow. It was her day to see Father John.

She'd been going to him for private counselling and confession for weeks now and it was always the same. He sat behind a makeshift screen and listened to her tell of her secret encounters, instructing her to touch -- dictating the where and how and when of it. He even told her when she could let go and let the Holy Spirit overtake her. That's what Father John called 'cumming' -- but Diane didn't let on. After all, it was sort of heavenly when she thought about it.

Over time, Diane had begun to notice that Father John's voice would change when he commanded her to claim release from the nasty thoughts and deeds she'd committed, making her long to tell him her deepest, darkest secret of all -- but she was also certain that this was the one confession that would damn her for all eternity. She just couldn't bear it any longer. Tomorrow she would tell him. She needed to if she was going to keep at least a shred of sanity.

Ablutions performed, Diane fell into her bed exhausted. Mother said she was evil for touching while Father John encouraged her to perform her penance -- doing the same thing that Mother had excoriated her for. Which of them was right? Were either of them wrong?