Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Mama Mia!

I am mostly monogamous, I just like fantasies. I would never let another woman fuck my fiance, not without a fight to the death anyway.

It's a BOY!!
Old 11-25-2004, 12:28 AM

my humbe POV

I'm not a woman, but I can give my own point of view. I've never tried a FFM threesome with a girlfriend but I have tried MMF many times with a couple of various girlfriends. I'm not the jealous type, so I never had an issue, but they didn't seem too keen on sharing me with just another girl. Once I had tried swapping with another couple, but my girlfriend at the time didn't like the outcome afterwards. The only time I have had a FFM was with two girls I met at a bar in Brasilia, but all the MMF were incredible!
Old 11-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Lickalotapuss

Send a message via ICQ to Gekko Send a message via AIM to Gekko Send a message via MSN to Gekko Send a message via Yahoo to Gekko
Funny how once you experience it, you POV changes 180% at least I know mine did. Perhaps it's because I'm just truly in love with and loved by my gf, thats what I think it is. We finally did it, it was fun, and it'll happen again I'm sure. Although, if it didn't.....it wouldn't matter, to either of us. I guess you just have to ask yourself, if you love the person, and you believe that they love you, and you love to make them feel good, and yourself, and vice a versa. Then go for it. I know I've been in "relationships/fear monopolies" and it's no fun. I say do what you want to do, and if it happens to be a 3some, it will be fun, if YOU ALLOW IT TO BE!

Snatch a Kiss..........or vice versa :P

"Consider yourself an Idiot. Now consider yourself a Member of Congress...But I repeat myself" --Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain