Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-25-2001, 04:36 AM

My head was reeling with the new sensations I was feeling. What started as a simple shopping trip was quickly becoming the most erotic sexual encounter I'd ever experienced.
The security guard's 9 inch cock inside me, Katie's expert tongue. I felt her tongue explore me, lapping up my wetness. She placed her thumb on my clit and rubbed back and forth. She glared at the security guard who pushed her away. He began to enter me with great fervor, and i moaned as i felt his hard cock fill me up. i quickly got on top, and rode him, my tits bouncing up and down, the bra long since on the dressing room floor. He put me on my back and was fucking me, when I saw katie's dripping pussy near my mouth. i eagerly lapped up her pussy juice, savoring the new taste. i quickly found her clit and began to suck on it as she rocked her pussy in time to my tongue. She began to fuck my tongue as she moaned louder and louder. My sucking began to grow faster as he rode me harder and harder. His dick hit my g spot with every thrust and I grabbed his tight ass as I felt myself losing control. I orgasmed, my body trembling uncontrollably as his hot cum spurted inside of me and Katie cumming on my eager tongue.
Katie moved down to my spent pussy and lapped up our cum. He went to my nipples and began to suck on them in a circular motion. I began to grow excited once again as my breath came out in ragged gasps...