Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-12-2006, 04:34 PM

Carpark sex

This is my first time doing anything like this so any feedback would be great!

Looking back it was one of the naughtiest, exciting things to happen to a girl of only 18. Passing my driving test and getting a car for my birthday made it a lot easier to meet him. He was a few years older than me and the only reason i still attended school, It was always such a thrill seeing his eyebrows rasie high when i walked past him in the corriders with my skirt hitched up so it bearly covered my bum. We promised to keep it all a secret, none of our friends would aprove of the age difference so it made it even more exciting.

The night i can remember most started when my new set of underwear arrived in the post. He was the first thing i thought of and i got my phone out asap. we arranged to meet at the usual place, a secluded car park, i could already feel my clit throbbing at the thought of what was going to happen. I drive to the furthest away point in the car park and park alongside his car. we get out at the same time, i look at him seductivley and walk towards the brick wall near us. He watches me from beside his car as i lean against the cold wall. I slowly unbutton my coat and open it to show that im only wearing my new underwear. The streetlight shines down on me as i run one hand down my body. He walks slowly towards me eyeing me up and down. I begin to get goosebumps, not from the cold but from anticipation. soon he is infront of me, i shut my eyes and feel him run his finger across the thin black lace material coverin my breasts, He circles my nipple until it is hard then moves the bra to free my breast i then felt his lips on my breast and his tongue swirl round my nipple. I started to let out a moan but was interrupted by a loud ring, my eyes jolted open and i watched him take a step back and roll his eyes. Since our meetings are in secret we have no choice but to answer any calls we get. i let out a sigh and shut my coat tight while he chats away on the phone. Thought rush into my head and i feel a twinge down bellow, i step forward and kiss him on the cheek. He looks at me confused. I move my face to beside his cheek again and this time lick his cheek. His eyes widen. I move further over and nibble on his earlobe, his voice stutters. i continue until i feel his hand trying to open my coat i look down and take his hand and move it back down to his side to let him know i was in control. I look him in the eye and softly rub his now pretty big bulge in his trousers. i then unzip his jeans and let them fall, and rub his hard cock through his boxers. I pull them down too and get down on my knees looking up at him as i do so. i hold his dick up with one hand and kiss his balls, then up his hard shaft. I kiss the head then open my mouth around it. I press my tongue hard against his cock and move my head down so half of his length is inside my mouth, i hear him sigh. Then my speciality, i look up at him smile, then ram his hard rod in my mouth, deep throating him, taking all of him in, i feel his legs shake. He makes his excuses, hangs up and drops his phone then takes hold of my shoulders and makes me stand up and looks at me with a cheeky grin "You naughty bitch" i squeel with excitment he pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard. Then he kisses down my neck cupping my breasts. He begins kissing my collarbone as his hand slides into my panties. he rubs his finger along my wet slit and circles my throbbing clit i let out a long moan but i am too wet and horny to be teased, "just fuck me now, fuck me now" i plead. He lifts me up and i wrap my legs around him, he easily glides his dick deep inside my soaking pussy i moan loudly at how good it feels. He thrusts in and out of me getting faster and faster as he goes. i wrap my legs tighter around him pushing him in deeper, his dick is pounding my g-spot, i cant help but scream in ecstacy. soon my pussy begins to spasm and i can tell im going to come. i begin bucking my hips so we're fucking harder, i run my nails up the back of his neck and grab his hair we both cum at the same time, my legs turn to jelly as his hot spunk shoots inside me. he lets my legs drop and we both take a deep breath and relax, smiling. "same time next week?".