Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:46 PM
FairiesLuvRoses

White Whore Ch 2

I stared at my master's hard black cock as I played with my wet cunt. I looked away from him and saw another woman paying worship to a beautiful black cock, he was watching me and smiling. There were three other black men, waiting for me to pleasure them. The blond beside me woke up from her orgasmic stupor and dropped to her knees to begin sucking one of the other men. I was close to cumming and told my master as much. He smiled and moved towards the bed.

He lay down on my other side, naked black cock hard and waiting for my cunt. He slid his cock across my stomach and rested the head of it just outside of my pussy. My master sat up and grabbed my arms and flipped me onto my stomach, letting his big cock slide down my ass. I could feel his cock against my cunt, and shoved back towards him wanting his cock in me. He laughed at me. I gasped and breathed in anticipation, then screamed out in ecstasy as he plunged his entire length deep inside of me without hesitation.

He wasted no time, pumping his black cock furiously inside me, ramming his hard cock deep inside of my wet, tight pussy. I was dripping wet as his balls clapped against my clit and pussy lips. Letting me ride back on his pulsing cock as he thrust himself deep into me, my master yelled for me to cum, so I did letting my cunt clench around his cock and gush out my juices. He pulled his cock from my pussy just as my orgasm finished. Withdrawing his big, black cock from my tight pussy; and rolling onto his back, lifting my body on top of his. Holding my hips so that my cunt is hovering above his rock hard cock.

Knowing I want to fuck him.. He lay down on his back and said "Do you want this cock bitch? Then beg for it." "Please master. I need your black cock inside me. I want to feel you in my hot cunt. I want you to fuck me anyway you want to. Please, I need your cock." I was almost crying as I begged him. Finally he replied, "Then fuck that big black cock slut. Ride it." I lowered my pussy on his cock, letting him slowly slide into my wetness. I loved feeling all nine inches of his thick black cock slide into my hot cunt. Finally my master couldn't take it anymore and grabbed my hips to slam my pussy all the way down on his cock. I screamed as he fully penetrated my pussy and came hard all over his cock.

My master smiled and held me on his hard cock. "You'll pay for that you little white bitch", he growled. I moaned in anticipation. I loved my punishments so much. I felt someone come up behind me, and turned to see a very good looking, very dark muscular black man. He had a beautiful cock, about 8 inches long, and pretty thick. He began to caress my ass, and I moaned. I knew I would finally get to be fucked by two black cocks. One fucking my pussy, and one in my ass. I couldn't wait.

My master's cock was bottomed out in my hot tight cunt; I was constantly clenching my pussy muscles as he just held me down. We were anxiously awaiting the arrival of the man behind me. He was stroking his hands down my back, stopping right before he reached my ass. He was teasing me, everyone in the room knew that I loved black cock, and would take all I could. He suddenly reached up and gripped the hair at the base of my skull, pulling my head sharply back to kiss me. It was him fucking my mouth with his tongue, like his big black cock would soon be fucking my ass. My pussy contracted around my master's hard cock. Finally the other man stopped kissing me, and let his hands rest on my hips. I could feel the thick hot black cock sliding down my ass. I wanted to feel both of their cocks fucking me.

As I moaned in anticipation I saw another strong black man approaching my naked white body impaled on my master's cock. I moaned even louder, they were going to use me. Fuck my hot white body with their hard black cocks like the whore that I was. Finally the black man behind me had his cock positioned at my asshole. The man approaching me was standing at arm's reach, just watching for now. His black cock was already hard; he was almost 9 inches long, but not quite. The man behind me gripped my hips in his large hands, and thrust his big cock all the way in my ass with one powerful thrust.

I screamed as he penetrated me, my ass wasn't used to being fucked. My insides were burning from having my pussy and ass impaled at the same time. But I loved the pain. I loved these strange black men looking at me, wanting to fuck me. I loved being their white play-toy.

The man standing in front of me got tired of simply watching, so he stepped closer and shoved his big cock in my mouth. I was being fucked in all three holes by my Master and two of his friends. I was cumming constantly. My master was finally starting to move his cock in my pussy, and his friend was moving in my tight ass. I could feel their cocks rubbing against each other, and my body was stretched to the limit. The cock in my throat was mimicking the ones in my cunt and ass, and just fucking my mouth. I had never felt so full in my life. I sucked the cock in my mouth, loving the taste of it. All three men were moaning as they fucked me. My pussy was still gushing over my master's cock, and he looked at me. I saw his eyes light up at the site of my pretty white face getting fucked by a big black cock.

"You like that don't you little whore? You like your master's cock in your cunt while my friends fuck your mouth and ass? Do you slut?" My master growled up at me. I took the cock out of my mouth to answer, "Yes, oh god master, yes. I love your big black cocks making my pussy cum. Fuck me, I am your toy. Your little white fuck toy." I moaned in reply. "Bitch, get that fucking cock back in your mouth! You little white cunt, you need to get that cock in your throat now!" the man in front of me growled. I began licking around the head of his cock, just to rest my mouth for a minute. "Slut I said suck my cock!" he yelled and shoved his big cock in my mouth. I moaned around him, I loved being called a slut and a whore. I was one,

I'd do anything for black cock, and they all knew it. I loved letting these strange men fuck my ass and my mouth while my master's cock was filling my wet pussy. I saw a video camera in the corner, and still camera's all over. I moaned louder and fucked into the cocks in my ass and cunt when I realized how many people would see me treated like the white whore I am.

I screamed as another orgasm ripped through my pussy. "You'll pay for that whore, that and every other time you came on my cock without permission" he snarled at me as he slammed my hips onto his hard cock, and his friend roughly fucked my ass. I moaned loudly in reply, I couldn't wait for my punishment. My master was fulfilling so many fantasies, I hoped he would do all of them. The cock in my ass was stretching me out as he slammed into me, forcing my cunt on my master's cock, and my mouth on the big black cock in front of me.

I moaned in my throat, loving their treatment of me. I was their whore, God, I loved the way their cocks made me cum. Everyone in the room was watching me. Four more black men, with hard cocks taking turns fucking the mouths of two luscious whores like me. Their big cocks hard, waiting for a chance to fuck my ass, pussy and mouth. I came again just thinking of all the hard fucking I was going to get.

The man behind me, pumping his cock in and out of my tight ass began pounding his dick in and out of my ass, grabbing my hips and pulling them back as he slammed his hips forward. His cock was huge in my ass, and I could feel both cocks in my body rubbing against each other as they double fucked me. The hard black dick in my mouth was continuously leaking pre cum into my mouth, god he tasted good. I wanted him to cum in my mouth; I loved to swallow hot cum. I knew he could cum at any second, and I wanted to taste it.

I let my mouth come up off his shaft, so I could play with just the head of his cock for awhile. "You little white whore, did I tell you to stop sucking my cock?" the stranger asked me. "No I didn't, I want to cum bitch, and I want to cum all over your pretty face and your big tits. You hear me? Now suck that cock into your throat whore!" he screamed as he shoved my face on his cock once more. My master started fucking my wet pussy harder, making my ass fuck the other cock all at once. I felt so good.

The huge black cock in my ass began to swell even bigger, I knew all three men wanted to cum. And I wanted them too, I wanted to be full of their cum. But the cock in my ass was soon pulled out of me; my master gripped my hips and held me down on his cock, not letting me move. The cock in my mouth slowly pulled out of my throat, and the tip paused in my mouth long enough for another taste before it left me completely. I moaned in disappointment, my master laughed and lifted my naked white body off his hard cock. I was almost crying with want as he lowered me to the floor. I wanted their cocks inside me again. Why weren't they using me anymore?

I was on my hands and knees on the hard floor, my large breasts hanging down from my chest. I looked up and saw all five hard black cocks circling my naked body. I shuddered in anticipation, wondering if my master knew my other fantasies. I saw the other two beautiful white whores in the corner of my eyes, watching me but caressing each other. Pinching and pulling on each other's nipples, as I watched them, wishing they were with me they soon kissed deeply. I moaned as their tongues swirled together, I wanted to cum. I began to beg my master, "please, my black master. Please let your white whore be fucked and satisfied. Please master. I need your black cocks." "You'll get what you deserve bitch." He replied and laughed.

The other two women came and joined me on the floor, smiling as if they knew what was to come next. The five hard black men surrounded the three of us. I was still kneeling, not touching anyone begging my master with my eyes to be fucked. I needed cock. "My sweet little white whore, you want to be fucked? You want your little cunt and ass filled with black cock? Or do you want to have another woman's mouth on your hot cunt, as your mouth is filled with another woman's wet pussy?" He asked me.

"Master, I want whatever you want me to want, I Just want to cum. Please master, tell me what you want and let me cum." I begged on my knees. The men laughed as I begged my master for pleasure. They all loved using my white cunt to satisfy their hard, big, black dicks. "Eat someone's cunt, bitch. You know you love the taste of pussy on your tongue." One of the other men yelled out. " Sluts, I think you all should pleasure each other while we watch. I want to see you whores covered in our cum. Start licking whores." My master called out to us. I looked at the woman I didn't know yet and smiled. She had long blonde hair, big breasts with large light pink nipples, and a delicious looking shaved cunt. She was dripping her pussy juices down her thighs as she looked back at me.

I crawled to her on the floor and kissed her soft lips. I let my tongue into her mouth and stroked it against her own. I brought my hands up to her big tits, and let my nails scratch across the mounds of flesh as she moaned into my mouth. I felt the other beautiful white whore come up behind me and reach her arms around my body, her hands soon found my big breasts and she began to play with my nipples. Her mouth latched onto my neck as she licked and bit my skin. I moaned into my lover's mouth, as my hands played rougher on her tits.

I knew these women were like me, they liked to be fucked. We all loved the pain of rough fucking; it was what made us submit to anyone strong enough to control us. Our black masters were the most powerful masters we had had yet. For some reason my white masters had never wanted to share me with others. I didn't feel like their whores when only they would fuck me. None of my previous masters had even let someone watch them fuck me. I was now playing with the other slave in front of me's large pink nipples. Her skin was so soft; I loved the feel of her hard nipples in my fingers. I let my touch become gentle for a few moments.

I rolled her nipples in my fingers as she moaned and fucked my mouth with her tongue. The girl behind me was pinching my nipples and biting on my neck hard enough to make my wet cunt clench. I tore my lips from the slut in front of me and, let my teeth nip my way down to her nipples. I took her hard pink bud between my lips and sucked hard, letting my teeth lightly scrape across her flesh. She cried out as my hands slid down her soft stomach. I wanted to feel her wet cunt on my fingertips. The slut behind me was still playing roughly with my nipples; I could feel their ache in my wet cunt. I wanted her fingers in me or her tongue on my clit. I pushed back at her, letting her feel my ass on her pussy, I wanted her.

"You little whore, begging for some white slut to pleasure you." My master laughed. I groaned around the nipple in my mouth as my fingers found her wet pussy. The whore behind me got the hint, and let her hands slide over my big breasts, down my tight stomach, to the lips of my wet cunt. I let my fingertip slide over my lover's clit, feeling her body shudder as I bite hard on her nipple; I heard her crying out as her juices ran down my fingertips. I let my teeth slide off her nipples as her body shook with the power of her orgasm. I brought my soaking fingertips to my mouth and licked her cunt juices off them as if they were a hard black cock.

I looked at the men surrounding us and almost came as I realized what they had planned. They all had their powerful black cocks in hand, and were slowly stroking them as they watched their three white whores fuck each other. "That's right slut, we're going to cover your pretty white body with our cum. Isn't that what you wanted? You wanted to look like a whore for black cock and you will. We're taping you getting fucked, and bathed in our cum, the tapes will be sold around the world, and every man will want to be the one in your pussy, ass, and mouth. You love that don't you whore?" Master asked me.

"Yes master, it's one more of my fantasies. I love being your slut, and using my young white body as your toy. Thank you master for sharing me with your friends and their slaves. Thank you." I cried. The woman behind me suddenly pinched my clit with one hand while the other pinched my sore nipple; I screamed and came on her hand. As my orgasm faded, My master flipped me onto my back. He kneeled next to my head, his black cock right near my mouth, "please master, please let me serve your cock. Let me taste your cock. I need it. Please master." I begged him as I stared at his beautiful cock. "Okay whore, suck my cock as I get you ready for your rewards." I moaned at his words and took his cock into my mouth.

My masters hands were on my breasts, making my nipples rock hard, then I felt the pain of the clamps being tightened on my nipples one by one. I loved the pain of the clamps on my rock hard nipples and my master's big cock in my hot mouth. I could see the other whores, kissing passionately, and fingering each other behind my master. I wanted them to eat my wet cunt as I sucked my master's black cock down my throat, but they were busy with each other, and my master had more gifts for me. I felt his fingers leave my breasts as the clamps were fully tightened on my aching nipples, he was trailing his fingers down my stomach as I moaned and he laughed in reply.

I felt cold metal on the lips of my soaking pussy, and I shook hard in an amazing orgasm. "I've barely begun slut, you are really looking for punishment aren't you? Hmmm, Suck my cock, you little bitch, ah god, just like that." He moaned as I let his cock head rest in my mouth. I loved twirling my tongue around the head of his massive dick. "You want me to make you cum slut?" He asked, "Yes master, make my little cunt cum hard. Please master, I want to cum with your permission." I begged him as the other men in the room laughed.

He suddenly spread my pussy lips open, and put the clamp directly on my hard clit, I screamed and came so hard that I passed out from the pleasure. I awoke to my hands being strapped to the carpet with Velcro snaps, and the laughter and moans from the people watching my naked body being tied down. "Thank you master, thank you so much for making me your whore, and giving me more pleasure than I ever imagined possible." I moaned to him.

"The night is just beginning pet, right now you are not even close to the pain and pleasure you shall receive. I'm glad you are happy pet. You've been a good slut to me. You deserve this." My master whispered in reply. I moaned just thinking of all my other fantasies; my master loved me enough to let me fulfill all my nasty whorish fantasies. I was strapped spread eagle to the ground; my naked white body open to everyone in the room, and those watching me on the cameras.

The other two big titted white whores crawled over to my wet and aching body, and I cried out knowing that no matter how much I came I wanted more. One of the girls started playing with my big breasts, mauling my tits as I moaned from the pain. The other was shoving her hard nipples in my mouth; I could see the men surround us in a tighter circle, all with their hands wrapped around their big cocks. Stroking their beautiful black cocks as they watched their three white whores eat each other's cunts.

I sucked the nipple into my mouth, as the girl on my tits did the same to me. I loved fucking over whores while these men watched me. I wanted to feel their hot cum all over my sexy body, I wanted the other white women to eat their cum from my breasts and cunt. I let my hands wander down each girl's body, I soon had my hand lightly slapping one girl's tight ass as she bit my nipples, and let my fingers play on the clit of the other whore as I sucked hard on her nipples. The girl biting my nipples was making my pussy clench; I wanted her tongue in my pussy. I wanted her to fuck me with her fingers and lick my clit.

I tore my mouth from the other whore's nipples and said "Eat my pussy, please god let me feel your tongue in my cunt you bitch, and you sit on my face, I wanna taste your cunt as she fucks me." They both obeyed me without question; I soon had my tongue buried in the juiciest, prettiest, pink pussy as I had another tongue flicking my clit as the whore fucked my tight cunt with her fingers. Our masters were stroking their black cocks harder and faster as they watched our daisy chain. I knew they were going to cum soon, and I couldn't wait for my first cum bath.

I loved the taste of this girl's pussy; I let my tongue fuck her like a small cock, since I couldn't use my hands. I'd fuck her cunt for a few moments and then let my tongue travel up her slit to her hard clit, and flicking my tongue across it. The girl eating my pussy was just sucking on my clit, and letting her fingers fuck into my cunt. We were all moaning as we ate the hot cunts in front of us, soon the men couldn't stand the site of empty holes and joined our party. The girl who was riding my face with her hot pussy soon got her slutty mouth filled with black cock, while the girl majestically eating my pussy got a hard dick shoved in her cunt. Her talented tongue rammed hard against my clit as she took that big black cock in her tight pink pussy. I came hard on her face, as she moaned into my clit.

I loved seeing him behind her, making her big tits bounce against my thighs as he pounded his cock in and out of her pussy. Not to mention seeing this beautiful white whore ride my face, letting my tongue rapidly flicker on her clit as she sucked a cock down her throat. I was cumming constantly as we ate each other and they got their share of black cock.

I wanted some black cock of my own, as much as I loved tasting another womans wet pussy, and being eaten at the same time, I wanted some cock of my own. I was thrashing against my bonds, and I heard my master yell, "What do you think you're doing slut? You're Not going anywhere. We won't be done with you for a long time yet. Your little white ass is going to be fucked so many times by so many black cocks, you won't be able to sit for a week. Not to mention the way I'm gonna punish you for cumming so many times." He laughed at the look of pure pleasure on my face when he finished.

The girl took the black cock from her mouth and lifted her wet pussy from my mouth and got to her knees beside me so I could answer him. "yes master, I obey you always, I want you and your friends to use me. I am here to worship you. I will do as I am bidden. I was only struggling because I need cock. I want you all to fuck me and cum on my white body, Please master." I came as I begged him. There was still the other girl licking my cunt and the other girl soon joined her. One tongue fucking my hot wet pussy relentlessly while the other chewed on and circled my clit with her tongue. I kept cumming as my master and his friends laughed at my helpless writhing body
Old 05-19-2003, 03:46 PM
FairiesLuvRoses

White Whore. Ch. 1

I had grown my hair longer for you, and dyed it the dark red you loved. My waist looked so small compared to my 38D breasts. I have the perfect hourglass figure you so loved. I was meeting you, my master today. I had my instructions. You told me what to wear how to do my makeup. You wanted me to show you, my master that I was completely yours. So I wore the white lace see through tank top you bought me. One size too small so that my 38D breasts nearly popped free. A miniskirt, Jet-black, very short. Almost showing my young firm ass. Stockings and a garter, both black. And a white sheer thong. My cunt was shaved clean as you ordered. I wore thick black liner to make my eyes even larger, bright red lipstick. I looked like a young hooker.

I walked outside to wait for you. As I stood there, I fantasized about you. Mainly about your big black cock in my mouth. I loved to suck your cock, and eat your cum. When I saw you for the first time, I felt my cunt get wet just looking at your tall, hard, black body. Black Men had always turned me on, but I had never had one for a master before. But my old master got married, and couldn't keep me. So he sold me to you. My first time with you, you were so much more powerful than my old master. Your black cock was so much thicker and bigger than his was too. I was getting wetter the longer I waited and thought about your cock.

You soon pulled up to the curb and ordered me in your car. "Now Slut", you yelled to me. I quickly jumped in, knowing my neighbors were watching me. I sat and shut the door, you squealed away from the curb. "I missed you," I said softly. "My only true master". "So my whore misses me" you hissed. I simpered and nodded my assent. Your hand immediately shoved up my dress with one hand, as the other steered.

Your long fingers rammed into my already wet pussy. You grinned. And ordered me to lick your fingers clean. "What does a good slut do when she sees her master?" you asked me. " My master, would you like me to suck your beautiful black cock into my young hot mouth?" In reply your hand reached to the back of my head and pulled my face to your lap. You loved to feel my mouth on your huge cock as you drove me away. So I unzipped your jeans and pulled out your semi hard cock. I love to look at your beautiful cock. I slowly started to stroke your cock to hardness in my small, soft hands. Then when you moaned I couldn't help but to stroke harder, bringing my lips to the head of your cock. Kissing you lightly. "Suck my cock now, cunt" you said to me, angrily. So I quickly lowered my head, and swallowed your cock. I love your cock in my throat. Deep-throating you for several minutes, fucking your hard cock with my young mouth.

Then I let you slip slowly out, just the head of your dick between my lips. I could feel your pre-cum on my tongue. So I sucked the head harder. Letting my tongue swirl all around you. Sucking hard, then soft, hard then soft. Loving the taste of your cock, moaning deeply with your cock-head in my mouth. Your body shudders, "Harder Bitch" So I sucked your lovely cock harder into my throat. Once again fucking you with my mouth. Feeling you grow thicker. Hard cock even harder. Deep-throating your cock hard and fast. Your cock finally erupted what I crave. Your hot cum. So yummy. I pulled up on your cock, so I could taste your cum before I swallow it all.

Finally you finish cumming, so I softly suck on your prick as you stroke my hair. "Such a good little cock-sucker you are, my slut". "Thank you Master ". And you pulled my head off your cock and told me to sit up. I did so, I was so turned on you could smell my wet pussy already. You laughed lightly and said "soon enough my whore. Soon you will get what you need." "Please master, tell me more." You grin evilly, and without saying a word shove your fingers in my cunt. I groan softly as your fingers slam into my pussy, fucking me like I wish your cock was. Pounding your fingers hard and deep into my young, tight pussy. The pussy that belongs to you. I am yours to use as you please. I love being your slut. It's what makes my body tremble for you. I moan loudly as you slam into me, then scream with frustration when you rip your hand out of my tight cunt.

You laugh, knowing how close I am to cumming. And say "no no my darling. You can't just yet. Wait for your surprise. Tie your blindfold on now. I said "NOW!" I quickly complied. Tying my blindfold on perfectly. I could see nothing.

I could feel though. I felt my nipples as hard as they have ever been. Pushing against the fabric of my shirt. I wanted to pull on them. And pinch my nipples hard, but you soon tied my hands behind me. You wanted to see my young, firm breasts. Nipples hard from your teasing, so you ripped my top open. Letting my 38D tits be exposed to everyone. I heard horns honking as you drove down the highway. I knew they were looking at my young big breasts. You loved flaunting me. Showing the world that I was your whore. Your plaything. I loved that role. So I sat there in your car, letting my breasts be shown to everyone driving by. The air was cold, so my pretty pink nipples were harder than ever from excitement and the cold wind stroking me. Every once in awhile you would reach over and roughly pinch and pull on my nipples. Making my cunt even juicier, and causing my nipples to ache for you. I loved showing the other drivers what you owned. But soon you stopped the car, and let me out.

You dragged me into a building, a cold one. I soon realized it was a motel. I felt eyes all over me. Everyone staring at me, knowing I was your slut. Just the thought made my cunt clench in a small orgasm, and my juices trickled down my thighs. I was trembling in ecstasy, and I could hear your clothes whispering as you leaned down to whisper, "you will pay for that Slut" in my ear. I shivered in anticipation, knowing that everyone in the room could see me trembling and smell my cunt. Not to mention see my obviously hard pink nipples poking through my lace shirt.
I was your little white whore, and everyone in the motel knew that.

I knew we made a stunning couple, my fair skin and your dark skin. We looked so hot together. I was tiny compared to you. Your black body, so tall and muscular. You towered over me. I looked so young. I knew my lipstick was all over my face, making it obvious that my mouth had been recently well used by your black cock. You dragged me across the room after you got the key. I was shoved roughly into a chair. "Sit there and stay slut, I am going to find your treats for the evening. Let anyone touch you, eat your cunt, or fuck your mouth. But do not fuck anyone with my cunt and ass. Do you hear me, whore?" "Yes master."

I hear your footsteps walk away form me on the hard floor, and the others in the room murmuring. I'm impatiently waiting for someone, anyone to touch me. Finally I feel the air near me moving. A hand reaches out and pinches my nipple cruelly. Letting long, sharp nails dig into my skin. A woman. I shudder when her nails scrape on my nipple. She laughs and leans down to kiss me. She rips my blindfold of so I can see her. My god. She is so beautiful, long blond hair. Green eyes, beautiful big eyes looking at me with total disgust. "You little fucking whore", she hissed at me. I almost moaned out load. I loved being called a whore. I was one. And I loved it more than anything; knowing that I was the worlds' fuck toy. Well, at least for those my master permitted me too be. The woman, smiled at me and then I knew she was someone's whore as well. I looked around the room and saw all black men, a few white women and no one else. I shivered in anticipation. So many hard black cocks. The woman dropped to her knees in front of me, and began kissing me hard and passionately. Fucking my wet mouth with her tongue. I moaned into her mouth, Her hands slowly reached up and lifted my shirt over my big, white tits. My hard nipples catching the fabric as it scraped over them.

She reached her soft hands down and lightly rolled my nipples in her fingers. Then suddenly she kissed me even harder and pinched my nipples hard. I cried out into her hot mouth. My nipples were screaming in pain, making my pussy throb in ecstasy. Then the pressure eased, and my body relaxed as she took her lips off mine and smiled at me. She pulled my lace shirt completely off my body to the sound of applause. I guess my large, white, firm breasts and light pink nipples are well liked in the room.

Soon the blond woman attached her beautiful lips to my nipple and was scraping her teeth along it as she sucked it into her mouth. I moaned and lay my head back closing my eyes with pleasure as she played with both my nipples in turn. Soon enough my eyes opened and I got my favorite site in the world. A big black cock, bobbing in front of my mouth. He was about 9 inches long and very, very thick. The same size cock as my master. I opened my mouth as I was taught. Letting his big black cock slide into my mouth, closing my red painted lips around his cock head and slowly sucking him.

The woman looks up with my nipple in her mouth, watching me suck his hard black cock. I feel fingers on my thigh, and look down. The woman is inching her soft hand up my leg to my cunt. I'm so wet, my juices are running down my thighs, she slowly touches my pussy lips, as the cock in my mouth pushes into my throat, I take it easily. My throat is used to a big, hard, black cock fucking it. Her fingers roughly shove into my wet pussy, just like the cock in my mouth. I moan around the big cock in my throat. Knowing men love that vibration.

The beautiful big titted blond woman, lowers her head more, and lifted up my skirt. She licked my thigh as her fingers fuck my pussy. Then she brought her mouth up to my cunt and blew on my hot wet flesh, making me moan around the magnificent black cock in my mouth. I felt it start to get harder and thicker, I knew the strange cock in my mouth was about to erupt with hot cum. I sucked his cock all the way down my throat, fucking him hard with my mouth. The girl at my cunt suddenly sucked my hard clit into her mouth and scraped her teeth on it. I came hard in her mouth just as the cock I was sucking erupted into my throat. I swallowed as much cum as I could.

Holding some in my mouth as I pulled up the woman in my lap and kissed her. I shared his thick, and creamy cum with her. When we finally drew apart, my master was standing above me smiling. "Very good, my slut. Very good." You said through your smile. "Thank you Master." I replied with my head down. "Now, my slut, get up and let's see to your punishment and your reward. I think you will love them both, my white whore."

We walked up the stairs; my master bade me to stop after a few steps and roughly grabbed my hair at the bottom of my neck and pulled my yearning body closer to him. As much as the mysterious, sexy blonde had made me cum, I still needed his hard, big, black cock fucking my cunt. I craved his hot, creamy cum rushing down my throat, to fulfill the hunger I felt for it. My master pulled my body to him, my bare tits scraping on his jacket, making me cry out in need. He laughed as I almost cried for wanting his cock in me. He pulled my body hard against his, knowing I could never be close enough to his hard, strong black body. My white skin shone against his dark suit and skin.

He quickly lowered his mouth to mine and fucked my mouth with his tongue, making my already trembling and horny body even more so. The rough fabric of his shirt was rubbing across my naked breasts, making my nipples throb with desire, and my pussy clench with need. I moaned into his mouth, wanting him to take me on the stairs, to fuck me like the slut I always had been. I loved black cock; something about black men made me want to submit.

I had been submissive from the time I lost my virginity, so of course I had had white masters, but this master my first black master held me completely. I would do anything to feel his cock inside my body in some form. My master finally released my mouth from him, "do you want my cock whore?" he snarled at me. "Yes master", I replied with my head down. "You shall have it, and more than you can handle before the night is over, but first you must accept your punishment." He told me sternly. I said nothing, I knew he wanted no answer from me.

He lifted my chin to make me look him in the eye, staring into me, as he loved to do. Finally we continued upstairs, with my master reaching out at times to play with my nipples, pussy, or ass as we walked up the seemingly endless flights of stairs. I was so wet and horny, I could have cum in an instant, and my master was well aware of that fact. We finally reached the room, and after unlocking the door, my master roughly shoved me inside and onto my knees. I kneeled on the floor, hands behind my back pushing my large white breasts towards my black master. He smiled, loving my submission. But he suddenly looked angry, and I knew my punishment would be coming soon.

I shivered anticipating his hand slapping my ass, or him fucking my mouth without mercy. I loved my punishments, and my master knew it. "You came without permission, slut. You know better than that. I should take my cock from you, let you suffer with your wet pussy, and no relief all night." He smirked as he threatened me. I was so worried and afraid that he would do as he threatened, he had yet to deny me his black cock, and I hoped now would not be the time.

"No, that won't do. My cock wants your whorish white pussy closing around my cock as much as you want my black dick to ream your hot cunt. That is what you want?" "Yes master, I want your black cock inside me, fucking me, making me completely yours" I begged him. "Where do you want my cock, bitch?" he angrily replied. "Where ever you desire Master", this was the answer he wanted I know. He smiled, pleased that I knew his desires so well. He reached down and roughly pulled me to my feet, pulling me towards the king sized bed.

He held me back as he sat down and then patted his lap for me to lie down. As I moved towards him, I had my hands on the waist of my skirt, not knowing if he wanted me naked. My panties had been divested of downstairs at some point, so I only had on the ripped lace shirt, black miniskirt, and garter. My master lightly shook his head no; wanting me clothed. So I lay myself on his thighs, anxiously waiting for my punishment. I felt his large hand caressing my tight ass through my skirt, the leather rubbing my ass cheeks making me want to squirm. But I held still, knowing better was going to come soon. His hand left my ass, only to smack back down hard on my left ass cheek. He alternated spanking my ass, hard through my leather skirt.

I was soon dripping pussy juice down my thighs once again. He laughed when he reached between my legs and felt my wetness. "Ah, so my little pet likes to be spanked, does she?" he said. "Yes, Master. I love you to punish me." I nearly moaned. He then lightly stroked his fingertip along my pussy lips. Making me shiver, wondering what he was going to do next. Was my punishment over? No. His hand left my pussy long enough to lift my skirt over my ass. I knew he would want my white skin red before he was done. I lay there on his lap, feeling his large cock pressing into my stomach as he stared at my ass, not touching me. I moaned when his hand slammed onto my ass harder than he had ever hit me before. Then he rubbed my ass softly before once again bringing his large hand down hard on my ass.

He had only hit me five times when he said, "I think this is sufficient for cumming without my permission. Your beautiful white ass is now red.' "Thank you, Master" I replied. "I deserved to be punished for letting my little white pussy cum like that." He smiled, knowing how bad I needed to cum now. He lifted me off his lap and sat me beside him on the bed. He stood up, and just stared down at me. My skirt around my hips, showing my shaved wet, pink cunt to him, my big tits hanging out of my torn shirt; nipples hard and aching for him.

My master kneeled near the bed, and reached underneath to withdraw a cardboard box. He uncovered it and withdrew a blindfold, nipple clamps, restraints, and a collar. He put the collar around my neck immediately, and then lowered his beautiful black face to my neck. He bit the side of my neck hard and sucked on the tender skin, he knew I loved for him to leave his mark on my skin. Before the night ended I would have bruises, teeth marks, and hickeys all over my body. He smiled at me as he removed his mouth from my neck, letting his head slowly lower on my chest, licking and biting my skin as he went.

Finally his mouth found my hard nipples. He took one nipple between his strong teeth, and lightly bit my nipple, then harder, until he was biting hard enough to cause me pain. Then my master sucked my nipple deep into his hot mouth, swirling his tongue around my hard pink nipple. His hand was teasing my other breast, fingertips tracing my shape. He soon was squeezing one breast, pinching the nipple, pulling it in his fingers. Mauling my large breasts hard enough to hurt and leave bruises.

He finally worked his way down my body, biting and leaving hickeys as he went. My master looked up at me from between my spread thighs, his black skin looking so erotic against my pale skin that I shivered. "Do you want me to eat your cunt while you can see me, or while you can't?" he asked. "Both", I replied. He smiled and lowered his head to my dripping pussy. Roughly shoving two fingers in my cunt as his tongue attacked my hard clit.

I held back on my orgasm, so close and wanting to cum so badly. But I waited for my master's permission. "Very good slut. You may cum now" he said as he looked up from my pussy for a second. His hot mouth returned to my aching clit, and his still fingers began fucking my wet cunt again. His tongue swirled around my clit as his big fingers fucked my little pink pussy, I wanted to cum, but still I waited. Finally my master sucked my clit hard into his mouth, biting down lightly as he sucked. I screamed as my cunt gushed my hot juices into his waiting mouth. My master continued fucking my cunt with his fingers and sucking my clit as I came continuously. Finally just as I was about to pass out from the intense pleasure of my master eating my cunt, he lifted his head from between my white thighs and removed his big fingers from my flexing cunt.

His handsome black face between my glistening thighs made me want his cock even more. His face, wet with my juices was shining with pleasure that I had obeyed him so well. He grabbed the blindfold from next to me on the bed and sat up. I shivered, loving that I wouldn't be able to see anything at all very soon.

He tied the blindfold on, tightly so that I could see nothing. My master then left the room for a moment, quickly returning to me. I heard his light laugh, and then felt his cock at my lips. His beautiful black cock pushing through my red stained lips and into my hot wet mouth. I loved to suck his cock. I was born to please him. My soft mouth was made for his beautiful cock. His hard black length filled my hot mouth so much, that my cheeks stretched out and I could feel his cock throughout my face. My master began to fuck my face with his hard cock, really shoving his dick down my throat.

I felt the air moving around behind me right before I realized there was someone else in the room. I felt a soft hand glide down my back, nails lightly scratching my skin. I moaned around my master's cock once I realized it was another woman. I wanted to see her. But my eyes were securely blinded. Her nails continued to slide down my back, the pressure increasing as she started to really scratch me. I was really moaning around my master cock as he fucked my mouth, her nails were making my cunt clench and become even wetter. I was aching to be fucked or to have my pussy eaten. Suddenly my master tore his cock from my grasping mouth. I moaned in disappointment as the nails left my back at the same time.

Now I was just sitting on the edge of the bed, my skirt around my waist waiting for someone to touch me. I heard voices, more than two. I heard maybe four different male voices, and the one female. I was dying in anticipation. I was moaning from my heavy arousal, I wanted to be treated like the white whore that I am. Finally I felt a woman's hands, it could have been the same girl, or another one. I couldn't tell. Her sharp nails glided over my hard nipples, making my body shudder. I wanted her. I felt her own hard nipples against my lips as she stroked her nails across my chest. I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple in, rolling my tongue around this stranger's nipple. I loved the way it felt on my tongue.

It was an amazing feeling to feel her hard nipple in my mouth as her fingers played roughly with my nipples, her soft hands were now roughly squeezing on my ample white breasts. I loved her hands bruising my soft flesh as I bit down on her nipple, making her jerk away, and letting my teeth scrape against her hard nipple. She brought her breasts back to my face letting me kiss and suck on them as she continued playing with my tits, making my cunt get hotter than ever before. I wanted to taste her, so I licked lower on her body, down as far on her stomach as I could go. She laughed, and asked, "do you want to eat my cunt, you little whore?", "Yes, I would like to eat your hot cunt. Please may I eat your pussy and make you cum on my face like a good slut?" I replied. She moaned in reply, and I felt her body ease up onto the bed next to me. She laid down, and I moved up a bit, I resumed sucking on her nipples, as my hands squeezed her large breasts, and ran my nails lightly down her stomach.

She groaned loudly when my fingers finally reached her wet pussy. I traced the lips of her cunt with my fingertip until she thrust her hips up at me, begging me to fuck her with my fingers or my tongue. She now wanted me as much as I wanted her. I lowered my face down her body, kissing her soft skin and running my tongue around her body. I finally reached my goal, I wished I could see her cunt in front of me, I could smell her. I knew she would have a beautiful pussy. My master knew me well. He removed my blindfold, and the woman laying in front of me, was the woman who had given me such pleasure downstairs. I smiled and looked at her pussy, she was so wet her cunt was dripping. I leaned my head down and licked the length of her slit. She moaned, and I let my tongue slip between the folds of her delicious cunt.

I let my tongue fuck her, tasting her sweet juices as I ate her cunt. Her body was shaking and she was moaning. I let my tongue slide up her pussy to her clit, as I took her clit into my mouth and sucked hard, I shoved two fingers in her wet pussy. She screamed and came all over my pretty face. I smiled and kept sucking on her clit, finally biting down on it and letting my tongue do circles on the very tip, as I shoved another finger in her tight, clenching pussy. Fucking her into oblivion with my tongue and fingers.

Finally my master pulled me by the hair away from her pussy. "look around you Slut, there are more for you to take care of. But first is my pleasure." he said. "Spread your lips so that I can see your insides," he ordered, so I did, letting my fingers pull my cunt lips open so he could see my pretty pink pussy. He groaned and told me to slide a finger inside myself. I did as I was told. I wanted to please my master. I wanted his cock inside me. He told me to play with my clit and make myself come very close to an orgasm.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
My dear I absolutely love these two posts of yours. You have me absolutely dripping wet and thinking of my Master. I would love to see more stories along this vein.

SuccubusKitty
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown