Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Spontaneous and Beyond

Frankie

True story...in recent memory...last Friday...

The party was fun. Lots of booze. Great crowd. The house is small, so 40 or so people packed into 3 rooms created an intimate atmosphere. A Friday evening around the holidays seems to always be a big release to people. My wife got pretty tanked early on. She’s a looker, so her drunk body languageall night drew plenty of conversation and attention from the male attendees.

Bopping around from conversation to conversation provided great up-close people watching. As it’s a holiday party, most were dressed up. The tease outfits were out in force. I spent quite awhile talking, drinking and sneaking peaks at my hair dresser’s tits and ass. She just returned from Italy and was in Italian garb head to toe. I immediately liked the Italians, if you get my drift. What she created in my imagination is something I’ll have to get back to at a later time.

It was one conversation after another with thoughts of grabbing, touching, kissing, licking...

Towards the end of the night, as the spouse is slurring away with some poor young guy, I notice Frankie enter the house. Frankie had recently broken up with her 2+ year boyfriend. He proceeded to hook up and start dating another gal within a week of their separation. That was about a month ago. From the local talk I knew that Frankie was pissed off and still single.

She is beyond stunning. Her unique look is one from the magazines. She’s only about 5’2”. Dark complexion, exotic black hair, huge tits for her size. Loved to dress up in the latest fashion styles in an area dominated by fleece-she was a city girl in a mountain town.

Tonight, I think everyone’s eyes dropped when she walked in. Short black dress with red trim. It only went down to the middle of her thighs. Tight all around, top to bottom. Strapless. Her chest was pushed up and out.

People were starting to head out for the bars. I noticed Frankie step outside. My male instincts directed me after her. I stepped out onto the porch and noticed she was on the side of the house smoking a cig. I walked down the stairs, walked up to her and just stared into her eyes. We stood their looking at each other. She finally broke the silence and gave me a casual “good to see you.”

The alcohol must have given me strength, because I just walked forward and we immediately lunged at each other in a reactive embrace. We kissed and groped for minutes. In our passionate struggle, her dress had been pulled up showing her black laced panties and down revealing her silk bra. She had untucked my shirt and been groping my ass during the pleasant struggle.

Dropping to her knees she unbuckled my pants and released my ridiculously hard cock. I can only remember a few times when it has been that arouse. Super hard and by the smile on her face a nice length and thickness. She started on the head. Taking the purple bulb into her mouth and sucking on it hard, then light, hard then light. From there she gently massaged my balls as she pumped my cock with her mouth. She tried, but could not get the whole shaft into her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide to full capacity.

I lifted her off the ground, pulled off her panties and turned her around. She bent over and grabbing onto the side of the house. I knew I was going to be a lot for her small body. My head met her pussy. It was warm and boy was it moist. Slowly I pushed my cock into her. Little by little. After about 15 soft, gentle thrusts, I was completely in. She was moaning in pained pleasure. My thickness was definitely making itself known.

I slowly started pumping. With each thrust, I felt my head topping out. It didn’t take long before we were both fucking in rhythm at a quickened speed. I thought I was going to lose it during the blow job, but had somehow held out. Our rhythm seemed to provide me with a second wind. Her tits her bouncing around in all directions. I noticed one of them had popped out of the bra. Big nipples. Looking at them, then down at her ass with my cock entering her was sending me over the edge. She started to squeal. The squeal turned into a sustained moan. Suddenly her entire body was trembling. I could feel a rush of warm juices cover my entire cock and drip down my leg. I lost it. I was cumming and cumming and cumming a little more inside of her.

We both stood there for a second. I pulled out of her. She turned around, looked at my still semi-hard cock, smiled, grabbed my ass, pulled me up against her and with a seductive smile said, “next time, I drive.” I smiled, looked down at her exposed tit, and said, “my pleasure, you have a few things I’d like to get a better look at.”

Corny yes. But all true.

She got dressed, kissed me good-bye and I watched her walk down the street to her car. I put myself together and strolled back into the house. My wife was on the sofa passed out.

Frankie, I’ll see you around town soon…