Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-19-2002, 11:29 PM
HorniGuy

female Security guard and male student

The female security guard that always started her shift half-an-hour before school ended is so hot. I pass by her desk in the lobby of my high school's entrance everyday, as I leave. Everyday I make sure to smile at her and she always smiled back. I often got hard getting my books together at my locker, knowing that I would soon be passing by her.
She has very short black hair with slight red highlights (red like a red marker, not actually orange hair). She was young, no older than 22. She was about 5' 6" tall. Her breasts were not very big, but they were more than good enough. She always wears the navy blue jacket with a patch from her security company. Under that she wears a white button down shirt. She always wears very dark blue pants (almost black). She always wears black shoes.
During my senior year (actually the week after I turned 18), I joined a club that met only after school on Wednesdays and Fridays. After a few weeks, I thought if I get my books together slow enough after the meeting, then I'll be the only person in the whole school with the hot security guard. This thought turned me on. Being alone with her anywhere would be great, but at my Catholic High School, there was a bit of a sense of danger. The risk was minimal because everyone including teachers, the prinicipal, etc., left as soon as the final bell rang.
Old 04-19-2002, 11:37 PM
HorniGuy

So after the meetings every week, I kept waiting to be the last person with the security guard. One day I was especially horni and decided to try to see some of what was hidden behind her desk. So I made a plan to drop some books out of my hand very close to the front of her desk. While I was bent down to pick up the books, I would be able to look under the front of her desk and see her legs. The plan worked well, until I started to look up under the front of her desk. I froze being amazed at seeing her legs (even though they were covered by her pants). Her legs seemed to be nice and firm, with great thighs and calves. I froze looking up at her legs, still bent down in front of her desk. My eyes wondered further up her body, and it was then that I noticed she was looking straight into my eyes! I was completely surprised and my face turned red. I hurried to pick up my books, and wanted to rush out of the school.
Old 04-19-2002, 11:48 PM
HorniGuy

I picked up the books, took a step and dropped them again. My mind was flustered, mostly by her great legs, but also by being caught. While I was bent down picking up the books, she had gotten up and walked in front of me. She know stood in front of me, with me on my knees the books in my hands. I tried to stand up the books holding the books in a pile in front of me with both hands, but when I got them about six inches off the ground she roughly pushed them to the floor with her foot on top of the pile. I looked up into her beautiful (and powerful) brown eyes. "Did you like what you saw?" she said with a stern look in her face. "Ummm", I tried to reply. "Well, are you going to tell me?" she said in an authoratative tone. Still on my knees, I knew I had no response. Then she pressed the bottom of her right shoe against the bulge in my pants (my dick was still very hard). "Your dick told me that you enjoyed it, why didn't you want to tell me the truth?" she asked powerfully. She rubbed the bulge with her right shoe up and down slightly.
Old 04-20-2002, 12:00 AM
HorniGuy

She slid the bottom of her right foot down all the way, so the top of her right shoe was against my bulge. She took a step forward with her left foot and pressed her right knee into my chest. "You think you're so tough, don't you? You're six feet tall but I've got you on your knees, you know I'm in control" she declared her already claimed power. She took another slight step forward with her left foot and pressed her right knee harder into my chest with her right foot harder against my bulge. From that I fell backward and was now laying on my back, the front of her shoe kept pressure on my bulge the entire way down. She began to kneel on her left knee and moved her right leg down my bulge, so now the middle of her right shin was against my bulge. "Stare into my eyes and only look into my eyes, until I tell you otherwise," she instructed me.
Old 04-20-2002, 12:13 AM
HorniGuy

"Now put your arms straight across on your sides," she told me. Of course I obeyed. Then she put her hands over my upper arms (like biceps and triceps) and leaned harder into my bulge with her right leg. She leaned hard against my arms, pinning me down. She began to rub her right leg firmly up and down against my bulge, from her knee all the way down to the top of her right shoe and back to her knee, over and over and over. "I, ummm...." I attempted to speak, still staring into her eyes. "No talking unless I tell you to, you may make only noises," she placed a restriction on me. Up and down, up and down, she rubbed, knee to shoe, knee to shoe pressed hard on my bulge. I could feel the pleasure building, so much more intense staring into her powerful brown eyes. She had total control over me, in every way.
Old 04-20-2002, 12:25 AM
HorniGuy

I felt extremely close to reaching the peak, and cuumming when she leaned down further her eyes were not more than 2 or 3 inches from mine. Up she slid her lower right leg, her knee then her shin then the top of her right shoe rubbing against my bulge. I'm sure she could see the pleasure building in my eyes, my eyes had never left her gaze, obeying her orders. She licked softly around my lips once, beginning at the right end of my mouth clockwise. "What tough guy can't handle a little pleasure?" she said as she slid her lower right leg down my bulge. The top of her right shoe, then her entire shin, then her knee rubbing my bulge in that order. As soon as her leg began its upward movement, I reached orgasm. The long, slow stroke of her leg was accompanied, by a long-lasting shot of cuum inside my underwear. Her powerful brown eyes still just 2 inches above mine. "Mmmm, good" she said in a mostly procedural, yet slightly seductive way.
Old 04-20-2002, 12:57 AM
HorniGuy

She began the down stroke, a softer and more relaxing stroke than all those before. It seemed to last longer too, I felt like she was somehow reaching deep down inside my penis into my cuum storage as her knee finished the down stroke. On that great up stroke from her right knee, her whole shin, and finally the top of her right shoe, she brought out all that cuum that had been deep inside me. That long, almost agonizingly slow stroke brought out more cuum than I ever could have imagined I had.
Old 04-20-2002, 01:10 AM
HorniGuy

She stood up. "Get on your knees", she instructed me. I humbly obeyed. "Put your hands behind your back and look straight in the direction of your face," she ordered and I did as she told. I was looking up at her face, so my eyes were still held captive by her stare. She ran the fingers of her right hand through my hair. Then the fingers of her left hand all through my hair. "Put your lips in a position like you're going to kiss someone," she wanted and I again obeyed. She put her hands on the sides of my head and began to rub my face against the front of her very dark blue pants.
Old 04-20-2002, 03:29 PM
dobbydog

she turned in to a vampire and sucked my blood killing me
Old 04-21-2002, 12:43 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Ignore the last post, HG. & please continue the story...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 04-21-2002, 12:55 AM
dobbydog

as soon i could hear her start to breath heavly as though she were masturbating she began to move her large hips and pulled my head to the side suddenly she unzipped her lovely dark blue pants to show me her beautiful see through thong i looked for as long as i could at her beautiful rose like lips until she then moved the thong to the side and told me to eat her out i again did as i was told and began to gently tickle her clit with my tongue i could tell she loved it because she began to breath harder suddenly i felt the urge to do more so i began to go extatic on her beautiful pussy licking and sucking everywhere i knew she was about to cum suddenly she lifted me up and opened her legs and jumped in my arm fuck me she screamed so i rammed my huge cock inside of her but i felt akward for i was black and she was a little white catholic girl but i continued to bang her lovely wet pussy
Old 04-22-2002, 10:18 AM
dobbydog

I'm going to ignore the part about the guy being black and the girl being a white catholic girl, because this story is about a female security guard and a male Catholic high school student. But everything else is still part of the story

I held her up with my hands under her butt cheeks, her legs wrapped around my waist. She clasped her hands behind my neck. Her white shirt and bra were still on, her see-through thong and dark blue pants were hanging from her right ankle, and both her black shoes were still on. I was still wearing my white shirt and blue tie. My pants and underwear were at my ankles.

I lowered her body- her pusssy stroking my dick downward, I raised her body- her pusssy stroking my dick upward, I lowered her body - her pusssy stroking my dick downward, I raised her body - her pusssy stroking my dick upward. Up and down, up and down, for the first time I was in control somewhat, I controlled the up and down pace. But she rolled her hips a little, controlling some back and forth motion of her pusssy on my dick. With every roll she would softly moan, "mmmmmm." She enjoyed the control she had with rolling her hips. Slow with great range at first, then faster and faster with a smaller range of motion, then she slowed down again and her increased that soft long range of rolling her pusssy around my dick. Then just as the pleasure was about to reach its wonderful peak for both of us, we heard a car pull into the school parking lot.
Old 04-22-2002, 10:30 AM
dobbydog

"Hurry let me off and get under the desk" she abruptly instructed me. I did so, and pulled up my pants just enough to not trip over them and scurried behind and then under the desk. She put her left leg through her pants and was pulling up her see-through thong and dark blue pants as she ran behind the desk. The car pulled right in front of the door to the school lobby, within sight of the desk. The hot female security guard found her seat and zipped up her pants. My mind raced, with all the seexual excitement (I did just get very close to reaching my peak, but was interupted before actually hitting orgaasm.). "Who could this be?" I wondered silently. I looked from under the desk up at the face of the security guard, she was still seexually excited, being driven so close to orgaasm too. I was sitting down between her legs spread around my body. She signaled me to turn around and I did so. I received my answer to who it was as soon as the person entered the school. I would recognize the voice anywhere. The girl said "I forgot a couple books, may I go and get them?" Kristen, the hottest cheerleader at our high school asked the security guard. "Yes," responded the female security guard, "but you must sign the after-school visitor's log book first."
Old 04-22-2002, 07:13 PM
dobbydog

"Where's the log book?" the hot female security guard said as she looked through the drawers of the desk. As she looked Kristen, the hottest cheerleader in the school was standing in front of the desk in her very short cheerleader skirt, and black shoes that showed most of her seexy feet with her perfect toes. I had the perfect view of her legs, but she had no idea I was there. Her calves were so toned and perfectly muscular from all the years of cheerleading she had done. Of course her legs were perfectly tanned too. Her thighs were absolutely amazing, the perfect size, nicely toned, I wanted to touch her legs so bad! I could just peak out from under the desk and see up Kristen's cheerleader skirt. She was wearing very seexy black panties, obviously not the panties she would want to do a russian or even a split with. I was still very horny and my underwear and pants were down at my ankles. The security guard continued to look through the desk for the log book, I could hear papers, other books, some metal objects being moved around as Kristen stood there waiting. My view was so great, I wanted to touch her so bad. I had wanted her so bad, every guy wanted her so bad. I couldn't believe she was right there, those legs close enough to touch, if I could only touch them, rub them, caress them, lick them, ohhhhhh. I began to rub my hard dick up and down, I was so turned on. I looked up and down the portion of her legs, I could see from a kneeling position, leaning forward toward the opening at the bottom of the front of the desk. Up and down I began to slowly stroke my pennis. My eyes began at her toes, moved up her feet, to her ankles, and about two-thirds up her shins (I could see her calves if I moved to the side a little or she changed the position of her legs). Up and down, up and down I rubbed my hard shaft so amazed at the presence of the sexy legs so incredibly close to me. More and more and more I rub my dick as I watch these strong sexy legs move ever so slightly in front of the desk, perfectly positioned for my viewing. Still the female security guard looked through the desk. Kristen asks "Can I just go and get what I need, then come back and sign the log book?" The security guard responded "No, I'm sure it's in here, I'm sure I'll find it in a few moments." Then the security guard peaked under the desk, I think she knows what I'm doing and is keeping Kristen there so I can pleasure my dick while staring at Kristen's hot legs. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm, I wanted to suck those toes, I wanted to lick those legs, ohhhhhh baby, ohhhhhh, I want her so bad! Then finally reached a glorious orgasm, staring at those hot legs. Wow, I thought as I reached orgasm. I closed my eyes as my first shot of cum came out, ohhhhh what an experience, ohhhh the pleasure.
Old 04-22-2002, 07:37 PM
dobbydog

I heard Kristen abruptly say "wha....?" So I opened my eyes and saw to my complete surprise that my cum had hit Kristen's right foot and right ankle. I was slightly embarrassed but more turned on in the heat of the moment seeing my cum on her sexy right foot and right ankle. I made sure I hit her other foot and ankle with my next shot of cum, and hit her shins, with whatever I had left after that. "What's that?" Kristen said, having no clue what could be happening. "You better come out now" the hot female security guard ordered me. I immediately obeyed. Then I stood in front of Kristen the hottest cheerleader in the high school (maybe the hottest cheerleader ever!). She was about 5'8" tall, black hair, blue eyes, wonderful large breasts and as I mentioned great legs. I stood there my pants and underwear near my ankles, my dick still mostly hard, cum on my right hand, cum on my dick. She was wearing her cheerleader uniform, and those black shoes, much of her lower legs covered in my cum. She was a great site to see, but I'm sure she never expected to see me like that, especially at that moment. Kristen looked down at her feet, then up at me, then at her feet again, she didn't know what to think. At least she hasn't screamed and ran away, not yet at least, I thought to myself. She again looked up at me "what is....?" and her voice trailed off, she didn't think she could get anything good out of me. So she turned to the security guard, logic says the security guard should know what was going on, I was under her desk of course. "What is going on here?" Kristen asked the security guard. The security guard thought to herself "I have a lot to lose her, my job for one thing, my reputation definitely, I better just tell the truth in the best way possible." She began to talk out loud "Well, me and him were having a sexual experience, you might call it when you interrupted us. The best place for him to go was under the desk. Of course his pants were down, because of the previous activity, to say it politely. He got a little carried away with the view of your legs, and up your skirt if he dared, and the emotions that had been built up within him led to what's on your lower legs right now. That's a pretty accurate description of the events so far, I believe." It was now Kristen's turn to reply. The security guard and I waited for her response. I began to worry staring into Kristen's eyes, my pants and underwear still down, cum on my right hand, cum on my pennis. I worried silently "now that she knows what has happened, what does she think, what will she say, what will she do, I can't get in trouble I'm supposed to graduate soon, this can't end badly or will it end VERY badly? What will she say?"