Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-02-2002, 06:35 PM

Cool Macho Latino!

Let's all close our eyes and take a trip to the southern end of the world, to my country, Argentina, a land of beautiful countryside and beautiful women, and they're beautiful because they are a mixture of european styles.

Here goes my very first story ever.

THE SHY ONE

The girl was very conservative, her way of talking, dressing and acting confirmed it. She was a workmate, and little by little we got to be very close friends.
we went out to have lunch and went to the same places. She would occasionally fix something at home and share it with us. She was very religious, a pentecostal to be right, and this was a very big obstacle for our relationship to get a little "closer". Her way of life was taking a path completely oposite to ours (mine and my girlfriend's).
She had a great body, but you had to guess it through her graceless way of dressing, long skirts and blouses too big. Most of the women at the office envied her. Men said things like 'She's sooo hot, if she would only let me, i'd fuck her all night long'.
Some of them even got pissed just because I was his friend. They started telling me that I couldn't bang her even if I wanted to, because she was such a tight ass. The idea started going around my head. She was pretty naive and I have plenty of experience. I told this to my girlfriend one night and she thought it would be fun.
One afternoon, the discussion subject of some of us was oral sex. She came to where we were when she heard us laughing, but when she came closer, a big silence came. "Go on, take it easy", she said. "What were you guys talking about?"
Joe is one of those guys that just can't keep their mouth shut, and he started to expose his subject and how he did it on his wife. He was awful quiet, she was amazed and just kept saying "You guys are amazing!". When we got out of the office, she asked me if we could give her a ride home because his car was in the shop. My girfriend and I thought it was OK and kept thinking that she was very interested in our previous conversation despite her trying to look outraged. Like it would be expected, the one hour ride we kept making comments, jokes and telling sex stories. She tried to change the subject but we were just having a very good time, so we made her say what she thought "I dont believe in that stuff, sex is something dirty and should only be used for procreation"
When we got to her place, she invited us in. Once inside, my Girlfriend started talking about how good it was to do it all over the house, changing rooms. She was getting really horny already, it was just a matter of making her trip into the trap we were setting for her.
When my Girlfriend told her "Would you like to see how I do it to him?", she blushed so badly I tried to change subject saying "hey, quit making fun of her", but she said "I mean it! It's the only way to show you there's nothing wrong about it, wanna watch?" the mixture of lust, fear and blushing that was forming inside her head must have been incredible, but at last, lust became more powerful and she said "Why not? Do y'all think I'm some kinda asshole? go ahead and do it, and you'll see i can watch that and much much more!" My girlfriend jumped me immediately, not to give her time for any second thoughts, she took over my zipper, pulled it all the way down and released my cock from it's cotton prison and started to suck it madly. She looked pretty stunned from such a view, but she didn't take her eyes of my cock and started liking her lips.
To my surprise, when my girlfriend told her to give it a try, she didn't think it over, she kneeled down in front of me and started licking it like it was candy. She did it so slowly, without any malice, but the sensation was delicious. Meanwhile, my girlfriend finished undressing me. When she saw me taking my girl's clothes off, she tried to put an end to it, but my girl was way too horny to let her stop. She firmly took her face to my throbbing cock and almost made her go on sucking.
My girl and I were furiously kissing like a couple of teenagers while she sucked on my cock even harder.
My girl took her away from my wet cock and told her "Watch and learn bitch!" she bent over the couch and left her beautiful ass exposed to my hard cock. I penetrated her in one delicious shot from behind and felt it getting in and out of her warm, wet pussy.
She was watching us closely. Then we stopped, went to the floor and my girl and I started a great 69. She just kept watching.
My girl suddenly stopped and told me "You want to fuck her, don't you daddy?" "Come over here!" she told her. She helped her get undressed for me to see her beautiful body.
I laid her on the floor, I wanted to get into her for a long time and was finally about to do it. When i licked her pussy, I realised it couldn't get any more wet than that. She was really horny and that made me even harder. When my tongue started to do it's job, she shook, whined and cried with pleasure.
The sacrilege was consumated when I felt her close to cumming, I placed myself on top of her and penetrated her virgin pussy ever so slowly, enjoying every inch. She was a bit scared about the pain but when she exploded with pleasure, her shyness went away too. She started screaming and yelling like she was being tortured, she finally came and, tired as she could be, she lay still on the floor. It was really a sight to remember.

Thomas Alva Edison
Old 04-02-2002, 09:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Great story! Loved it!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-03-2002, 05:54 AM

Thanx Lilith of Nod, glad ya liked it

Thomas Alva Edison