Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-15-2002, 07:40 AM
Working Stiff

Post Next Door

I woke up this morning and of course went straight to the computer to check my emails. Of course it wasn't morning, it was about 3pm. After spending most of the night cleaning the house and playing online I was exhausted.

I logged in and checked my inbox. Only 1 stinking message, but it was from a girl I'd been talking to on the internet for about a month. We had recently started talking about our sexual exploits and decided that instead of chatting about them in IM, we'd just write out long emails with all the nasty details. I'd just sent her one about my first outdoor experiece and it had been 3 or 4 days since i'd even seen her on. Thought I might have scared her off, but obviously not. Her email started out simple enough her talking about the time she kissed a girl, her talking about her first trip to a sex shop, but nothing really juicy. Then the tone of the letter changed dramatically when she started telling me about after reading my previous letter. Apparently she was so aroused with the idea that she started masturbating right there at her computer. She went into extreme detail, even describing the dildo she used. I was in my usual computer attire my pj pants and nothing else, so I thought what the hell. I pulled my cock through the fly and started to stroke it slowly as I read. I was getting pretty turned on. Soon I wasn't even reading anymore.

Now my computer desk is set up on a wall facing a window out to my front porch. Being seated behind the desk you can't see anything but my monitor from the window, but at least I can see when someone is coming.....if I'm paying attention. I was in full throttle mode when someone knocked on my door. I quickly shoved my dick back in my pants and threw a t-shirt on. I tried to keep my penis from making a full tent in my pj's considering I wasn't wearing any underwear. I managed to get it down some before making it to the door, but not much. I peeked through the blinds on the front door, and was supprised to see the neighbors daughter standing there. I'd only seen her a couple times but always thought she was cute. She was about 22, petite, and had short spiky red hair. She also had huge breasts for someone her size, I never failed to notice that when I saw her. I opened the door and quickly motioned her in, it was about 10 degrees outside and she was in jeans and a sweatshirt, didn't want her to freeze.

"Hi, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering if you had any jumper cables? Mom and I were getting ready to go to the mall, and can't get the car started."

"Sure," I said, "out in the truck. Just let me change clothes really quick. Do you need someone to help you out with it, or just the cables?"

"No, I've used them before and my car is there so we can just borrow the cables."

"Ok, i'll be right back. Just let me throw on a pair of jeans and grab a jacket."

"Ok." I noticed her eyes dart down really quick, and then back up. She smiled, and quickly said, "Ok" again.

At that moment I realized that although I wasn't full blown again, you could definitely tell that I was very aroused. I quickly turned around and started down the hall to my bedroom. "Holy shit, I may have well have pulled down my pants and let her see the whole thing." I was a little embarassed but at least she smiled when she saw it. "To hell with it," i thought. I threw on a pair of jeans and boots, grabbed my coat and gloves and went back to the front door. She was standing there looking around the kitches which is right off the entry.

"Ok, I'm ready."

"Are you a chef or something?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well I was just noticing all the pots and pans and knives and stuff all hanging up, and the dried herbs hagning up by the stove." "Looked like a setup you'd see on a cooking show."

"No, I wish...actually I'm looking for work."

"But hey, you guys need to get on your way."

"Sure, mom's probbly cussing me right now for keeping her waiting in the cold garage," smiling again.

We walked out to my truck and I got her the cables from behind the seat. Watching her walk down the driveway and around the fence, I decided to at least ask for her name when she came back and ask if she'd like to get together sometime.

She came back about 20 minutes later. I had just finished taking a frozen dinner from the microwave and was pouring a glass of Coke to go with it.

She knocked once and walked right on in. "Here's your cables, thanks alot, I appreciate it...um?"

"Andy,' I said.

"Andy...Hi, I'm Nickole," stretching out her somewhat dirty hand.

I smiled and shook it, "nice to meet you Nickole." "Hey would you wanna wash your hands before you go? There's some dish soap on the sinck and paper towles beside the coffee pot."

"Yeah thanks," she said, "I told mom to go ahead and leave, I'm running a little low on cash this week, and don't want to blow it all at the mall."

"Oh, well...what are you going to do with the rest of your day then?"

"Probably just chill at the house. Dad's out of town, and that would give me a couple hours to watch a movie."

"That's cool, which one?"

"Oh, you probably don't know it..it's an old Cary Grant movie. It's one of my favorites, I've almost worn the tape out." She laughed, "It's called Charade, it's kind of an old James Bond type spy movie set in Paris. It's old but I like that kind of stuff, and plus, Cary Grant was a hottie." She laughed again.

"Is that your favorite Cary Grant movie?"

"Yes, definitely, without a doubt."

"What did you think of 'An Affair To Remember'?" I asked.

Shoked, she said "It was alright, but Father Goose is better." Clearly thinking she had me there. Besides not many people our ages even know who Cary Grant was, much less his movies.

"Yeah I'd definitely agree there, but I think that and Charade are tied as his best."

"Ok, who was the woman schoolteacher in 'Father Goose'?" Grinning from ear to ear the thought she had me there for sure, that I'd give up my ruse and let her go.

I looked at her blank for a second and quickly said, "be right back"
I ran to the living room and grabbed all three previously mentioned off the shelf and came back in the room. "Leslie Carone," said triumphantly.

"Oh my GOD! I can't believe you have these, and on DVD!"

"Yeah, I've got some of Bogarts stuff here too. Thought if you had a DVD player you might want to borrow them if your tapes are as worn as you say."

"No, I don't have one, but thanks for the offer."

Without thinking at all, I just blurted out. "Well, if you wanna stick around you can watch them here. I can fix us something to eat." Quickly shoving the now half cold dinner out of sight. Figuring I had just freaked her out, I started to go get a fork for my plate of frozen crap, when she suprised me.

"Sure just let me run back to the house and leave mom a note to let her know where I am and I'll be right back. By the way, do you need anything for dinner?"

"Well, I have some sirloin tips in the frige that need cooked, thought we'd have sirlion tips, wich mushrooms and onions and rice. So If you can think of something you might want?"

"Do you drink?", she said, "by the way, how old are you? I just turned 24, and mom will freak out if she finds out you're like 35 or something."

"I'm 26," I said laughing, "and if you drink it, I'll give you some money and you can run and get us a bottle of wine, red goes with beef I think."

Looking even more impressed, and smiling even wider, she said, "Ok cool, I just bought a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon a couple days ago that a friend told me about and I've been dying to try it!"

"Here take my coat. It's damn cold out there and the wind's picking up." Turning to the fridge, I said, "and don't rush, It'll take a little while to get everything ready, so you can take your time."

"Nah, I like to help in the kitchen, and I'm not sucha a bad chef myself." Smiling she turned and walked out the door wrapped in my jacket.

I ran to the door, "Just let yourself in on the way back I'm gonna take a quick shower."

"Ok," she called back over the wind.

I tore down the hall and jumped in the shower, taking one of the fastest showers I could. I was out within 5 minutes and was dressed in another 2 or 3. I quickly brushed my teeth, combed my hair and put on deoderant. I reached for the cologne and decided it might look like i was trying too hard. I walked back into the kitchen just as she was coming back in the door.

"Hey, I brought some CDs, hope you like jazz. Figured we could listen to it while we cooked, besides, i love old jazz, I have Ella Fitzgerald, and Frank Sinatra, you pick."

"Which Sinatra is it?"

"It's a greatest hits I burned."

"Works for me, there's a CD Player on top of the fridge pop it in."

As "Fly Me To The Moon" started, so did the goofy dancing and singing into spoon syndrome. We listened to the entire CD while we cooked and ate dinner. Turns out she works at a coffee shop not far from where we live, loves old jazz, old movies, old books, old art. We talked about almost everything under the sun during dinner. After dinner she decided to check and see if her mom was back from shopping yet. She was and told her mom what a good time she was having and told her she's be home late. Her mom said to have fun but she going out with a girlfriend that night and would probably be home even later. So with that out of the way, we made our way to the living room.

After a few more glasses of wine we were both pretty drunk and i was laying on the couch with my head in her lap. She stroked my hair as we watched Cary Grant save the day in Charade. After the movie was over I asked her which movie she wanted to watch next. She looked down at me and said she was a little too drunk to watch another movie, but it was still to early to go home.
Old 01-15-2002, 07:41 AM
Working Stiff

Any takers?

I think I set up Andy and Nickole pretty well..lets see what a female point of view would do to the story.
Old 01-27-2002, 04:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to The LOM
I like where this is headed.... who's going to take a stab at it???
Old 02-23-2002, 01:39 PM

Nickole had on occasion seen her neighbor, and had noticed how attractive he was right away. She had even tried to come up with excuses to go over and meet him, not feeling comfortable enough to just walk over and introduce herself. She knew this was silly, but she also thought he might see her as too forward. She couldn’t believe her luck today when there was actually a good reason for her to meet him. And after doing so, was she ever glad she did.

She couldn’t remember the last time she had enjoyed herself as much as she had today with Andy. As her interests had always been so different than most of her friends, they preferring alternate music and newly released movies, it was a wonderful change to spend time with someone who’s interests were so similar to her own. She even enjoyed helping in the kitchen, overwhelmed that he was such a good cook and his taste in food also matched her own.

Strange, she thought to herself, that while people were always looking all over for something, it ends up being right under their very own noses. Here she was, rarely ever meeting someone who she felt comfortable with and enjoyed the same things she did, when all this time Andy was just next-door. “ Is that fate or what? “ She thought to herself.

Now sitting there with his head on her lap, her fingers gently running through his hair and the affect the wine was having on her, she looked down at him and felt herself getting lost in the warmth in his eyes. She let her hand gently stroke the side of his face, then his neck and she could tell he was enjoying this as he inhaled some and closed his eyes. She moved her hand to gently caress his arm up and down. Watching a slight smile come across his face and feeling the softness of his skin against her fingers, she felt herself growing warm. Usually not that forward, she couldn’t control an overpowering desire to kiss him. She rested her hand on his chest, leaned down and put her lips softly to his.
Old 03-02-2002, 09:04 PM
Working Stiff

Andy slowly reached up and cupped her face with one hand..pulling her face closer to his. Her lips were like velvet and he passionately kissed her back. His hands running down her sides and pulling her over on top of him. She didn't refuse at all, letting her body slide over top of his. He ran his fingers through her short hair running them down her back and over her tight round ass. Breaking their kiss he breathed...

"Are you sure we should be doing this? I don't want you to do something you don't want to."

"Yes I'm sure," she said.
Old 03-03-2002, 12:08 AM

Nickole felt the warm stirrings of desire as Andy ran his hands down her back and over her ass. She could feel his erection through his pants, pressing against her and she rubbed her body slowly against his.

Bringing her lips back to his, their tongues meeting, tasting and exploring each others. Her hands played in his hair and she felt his hands reaching under her sweatshirt sending shivers down her body. Reaching under his shirt, she lightly ran her hand down the side of his body.

" Are you sure though? " She whispered with a teasing smile.
Old 03-03-2002, 03:17 PM
Working Stiff

Feeling his erection bulging in his pants, Andy slowly let his hands roam under her shirt. Her soft skin was covered in goosebumps. Kissing her passionately again he bravely let his hands move to cup her breasts. Nickole moaned as he began to softly squeeze and cup them. Quickly she pulled off her shirt and tossed it to the ground. With another quick motion her bra joinded her shirt on the floor. Andy pulled his shirt over his head and gave it a toss. Pulling her back to him and kissing softly down her neck. Lightly running his palms over her already hard nipples, he ran his tongue down her neck and to her breasts. Lying her back and climbing on top, he began to suck on one nipple while gently pulling and rubbing on the other. Her moans were getting louder and he bravely ran his free hand down over her stomach to her jeans.
Old 03-03-2002, 05:46 PM

Nickole loved the feel of his bare chest against hers, his tongue against hers. As he cupped her breasts, she felt a warm moisture beginning between her legs. She felt dizzy and intoxicated when his lips began to suck her nipples.

“ You are making me so hot! “ She panted softly.

She reached her hands up and caressed his chest playing with the hairs on it. When she felt his hand touch between her legs, she cried out, pressing her body closer to his hand, urging him to continue as she reached to lower the zipper on his pants, his cock now straining for release.

He moaned softly at the feel of her hand inside his pants, stroking him, then freeing him of the confines of his pants.
Old 03-05-2002, 11:47 PM
Working Stiff

Feeling her hand inside his pants was all he could stand. Andy shoved his hand down her pants, finding her cleanly shaven. His hand rubbed over her pussy, feeling the wetness on his hand. He continued to suck her nipples as he hurried to get his pants off. Now completely naked, Andy quickly unzipped her pants and slid them down over her hips. His hands were now all over her. Her back, her ass, her breasts, her pussy. He foucused most on her pussy...stroking her lips and rubbing softly on her clit. Feeling her hand squeeze his cock he moved lower on her body..his tongue trailing all the way. His mouth found her clit as he gently began to lick over it. His hands parting her swollen lips and fingers finding their way inside.
Old 03-07-2002, 01:07 PM

Instantly Nickole let out a soft moan, feeling Andy’s fingers inside her and his tongue on her clit. She was overwhelmed at the pleasure he was giving her, somehow knowing exactly how and where to touch her, intensifying her desire that much more.

She took her hand from his cock, and with little urging needed, he was on the couch straddling her so that she could please him while his mouth continued to lick at her pussy and clit.

Nickole put her lips to his cock, licking up and down softly at first, flicking her tongue over the tip, teasing. He was driving her closer to the edge and she put her mouth around him, taking him in, a little at a time until she had built a steady rhythm, up and down, continuing to suck his cock even harder. Her own juices increasing, as she worked her mouth on him and he on her.
Old 03-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Working Stiff

Andy shivered as she sucked his cock into her mouth. His tongue buried deep in her pussy and his fingers stroking her clit. He could feel her muscles tighten around his head and feel her wetness contracting on his tongue, he knew she was close. He pulled his tongue out and replaced it with two fingers. Inserting them all the way and slowly pulling them out...rubbing the upper wall of her pussy on t he way out, looking for that ever-elusive G-spot. His thumb and forefinger continued to stroke the sides of her clit like a miniature penis, taking a few quick licks over it with his tongue, he contiued with his fingers inside. Finally as he began rubbing in circles down her upper wall he ran across a small area that felt different from the rest. He paused and rubbed that spot for awhile, as he did he could feel her pussy grip his fingers furiously. He could feel her squeezing and sucking harder on his cock. He continued to rub untill she took his cock out of her mouth and let out a loud moan. He guessed he was doing something right from the look of pure extacy on her face. He focused his efforts on that spot again. Slowly rubbing back and forth over it...using circular motions and then straight strokes. Her clit felt like a tiny rock between his fingers, he began to alternately stroke and lick it as he worked the inside of her pussy. After a few more minutes of this, she grabbed his sides, locked her legs around his head, her entire body started to shake. He continued his work untill the spasam ceased. Now, using his whole hand to rub her lips and clit, no longer inside, he turned to face her. Her eyes were closed, her lips trembling, a sheen of sweat had formed all over her body. The light from the setting sun making her breasts shine. He wiped her juices from his face and gave each nipple a quick kiss. He looked up into her now open eyes and smiled.

"Oh my god....." she moaned.

"Oh my god what?" he asked?

"Oh my god, I wanna do that again!" she smiled and then chuckled.

"Maybe later, " he said, "you look a little worn out, and it's only 6:30, your mom won't be home for quite a while yet."

"Yeah you have a point, besides, I do believe it's your turn?" she winked and pushed him onto his back.
Old 03-09-2002, 09:36 PM

" Mmmmmm! " Andy said with a pleasing smile. Nickole brought her lips to his, kissing him lightly on the mouth. She laid her naked body on top of his, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest. He brought his arms around her and slowly caressed her back, while her kisses slow and light moved down his neck, along one shoulder and then the next shoulder, while her fingers gently ran through his hair. She then took his hands, placing them above his head and she looked at him with a smile.

" My turn! " She whispered, her eyes still glazed from her intense climax, and from the look of pleasure on Andy’s face. With her lips and tongue, she lightly began to kiss and lick his shoulders again. As her lips moved to his chest, her breasts softly rubbed against his body, moving lower as she did. He could feel the warmth of her breasts and that her nipples were hard. Her fingertips lightly brushed along the insides of his arms, under his arms and down his sides as she continued moving down.

He moaned slightly when she kissed his belly, lingering at his navel, allowing her breasts to linger at his extremely hard cock. She sat up more, making sure her very warm pussy rested on his leg, while using her fingertips, she lightly stroked the insides of his thigh’s, moving slowly around the cheeks of his ass, underneath his balls, and then his balls.

" You're driving me crazy, Nickole. " He groaned, arching his body wanting her mouth on him now. Her tongue now licked slowly, doing as her fingertips had, around the cheeks of his ass, underneath his balls, and then sucking each one into her mouth. After licking the length of his cock, her tongue flicked over the tip, circling then putting just the tip in, then flicking and circling again. Andy’s moans grew louder. Nickole rubbed her pussy against his leg before putting her mouth around his cock, sucking and moving up and down, each time taking more of him into her mouth. One hand was grasping him at the same time her mouth continued to suck and lick, while her other hand caressed his balls.

" Aaaaahhhhh! " Andy moaned, now bringing his hands to her head, pushing her and moving her to now match the rhythm he needed as he was nearing the edge. She continued faster, pushing his cock deep in her mouth, until his body jerked. She sucked and swallowed as he came, drinking all of him until he was through. She then laid on top of him, her breasts warm and nipples hard against his chest, and his arms went around her, and she waiting for him to relax and his heavy breathing to subside.
Old 03-10-2002, 02:30 PM
Working Stiff

"Hey, can I use your phone?" Nickole asked.

"Sure, it's in the bedroom beside the bed."

"Thanks."

Andy got up, led her to the bedroom and showed her the phone.

"Gotta check in?" he joked.

"You'll see..."

Andy walked back through the house to give her a little privacy on the phone. He grabbed their glasses and poured them each another glass of wine. He lit a cigarette and waited for Nickole to return from the bedroom. He finished the cigarette with no word at all from the bedroom, he grabbed the glasses and decided to check on her.

"...ok Mom, I love you too, see you tomorrow, bye."

"What was that all about?"

"Well....I told mom that you and I were going to go out and that I would probably stay with my friend Sarah tonight and for her not to worry, that I'd call her in the morning and let her know I was OK, she's fine with it and told me to have fun."

"We're going out? Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere as long as it involves not leaving this bed." she grinned.

"You are a very sneaky girl...very naughty...what am I to do with you?" Andy laughed.

"Hmmmm...I'm sure you'll think of something now that we have the entire night together."

Andy's mind raced, the things running through his mind were amazing, but he decided to start off slow, a massage maybe. He grabbed some massage oil from the bathroom, whispered a quick "be right back" to Nickole and ran to the kitchen to warm the oil. After a few seconds in the microwave it was just right. He returned to the bedroom to find Nickole sitting indian style on the bed flipping through channels on TV. She was into the all music channels on the satellite and found a slow jazz station. The music started to play and she leaned back on the bed...she gave a big stretch and smiled at him. "Roll over.." he said. She rolled over onto her stomach and he kneeled beside her. The oil smelled of spice and it dribbled down her back and over her perfect ass. He sat the bottle on the nightstand and began to work the oil into her skin. Nickole was moaning with each rub, he could feel the tension leaving her shoulders and back the more he worked. He moved up to her neck and began to knead her shoulder muscles again and then moved down to her butt. He worked the oil over her cheeks and then spread a bit more on her legs. He told her to roll over again and then sat at her feet. He took one leg and began at her thigh, kneading and rubbing all the way to her knee and then moved to the other leg, back and forth untill he reached her feet. He took both of her feet in his hands and began to massage her toes, heels, insteps. He could see her eyes start to roll back in her head and he asked what else she wanted rubbed.

"Nothing right now, I don't think I could take much more of that without falling fast asleep, and I certainly don't want to do that!"

"Good point," he said.

"Now, you just lie back like a good boy and we'll see what I can do for you."
Old 03-12-2002, 08:44 PM

Nickole straddled Andy, intentionally sitting on his great ass and rubbed herself against him. She poured some oil in her hands and began to work it into his strong shoulders and his neck until she felt him began to relax. Nickole leaned down, her breath warm against his ear.

“ I’ve never done this before, Andy. How am I doing so far? “ She whispered.

“ Real good. “ Andy murmured, and it was obvious he was enjoying himself.

Nickole continued, working on his back as he had done to her. Every once in awhile Andy would moan softly, which kept encouraging her. When she moved down to sit between his legs and work the oil into the cheeks of his ass, she lingered and would tease him now and then by letting her fingertips stray between his legs and brush against his groin area.

“ You really are a naughty girl, Nickole! “ Andy said chuckling at her teasing. She laughed softly.

When she finally thought he had enough, she had him roll over. She once again straddled him, letting the tip of his erection just barely touch her backside. She worked the oil slowly into his chest and then his belly. She then got off him kneeling between his legs near his feet and put the oil on his feet and legs, slowly moving upwards. She massaged the oil all around his groin area without ever touching his now very hard erection.

“ And now what else would you like me to rub, Andy? “
Old 03-14-2002, 12:49 AM
Working Stiff

Andy thought for a second and then smiled.

"I think you know."

"Oh you mean this?" Nickole said, grabbing his erection.

Andy just moaned in response. She slowly rubbed her oil-slick hands over his hard cock, making it shine with the oil. She squeezed tight around his memeber stroking faster and faster. Soon, he was ready to explode again. Without warning, Nickole stopped. She took him by the hand and led him off the bed. She took him to the bathroom where she started a hot shower.

"Time to get this oil off." she said.

She stepped into the steaming water and pulled him in after. They soaped and scrubbed every inch of each other's bodies. Washing each other's hair, and then rinsing off. Andy grabbed a towel from the rack and began drying Nickole off. She pulled him to her and kissed him madly.

"You don't know how good this feels," she said.

"You never know, I might be feeling the same way."

They dried each other off and returned to the bedroom. The jazz coming from the TV was soft and passionate. She pushed him back on the bed and crawled like a cat up over his body, teasing with her tongue as she went. She made it to his face as he pulled her down on him. Their tongues entwined in each other's mouths. He reached for the nightstand drawer for a condom.

"Here let me help you with that." Nickole said playfully.

She took the condom and unrwapped it. Setting it on the tip of his cock she unrolled it to just cover the head of his cock. She then put her mouth over it and unrolled it the rest of the way with her lips. Andy was in heaven..never had he felt anything quite so erotic. Nickole then positioned herself over his erection and lowered her dripping pussy onto him. They both gasped as he entered her. She was so hot and wet and inviting. Her pussy grabbed his cock as it entered much like it had his fingers earlier. Finally she had taken his entire length inside her. They clasped hands and she slowly began to ride him, fucking him slowly. She stared into his eyes as she rose up and down, her breasts swaying with each thrust. He pulled her closer to him so he could tease her nipples with his tongue.