Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-02-2002, 08:20 PM
Want2Write

Lightbulb first

Anna would do just about anything for Dean. Anything but giving him a blow job. This was just something that she could not bring herself to do. Dean on the other hand had a reputation for getting what he wanted. And at times, once he had proven that he had want he wanted from someone, he would simply move on without any explanation. Anna was convinced that she could change all of this.

Dean tried again and again to get Anna to give him a blow job. He tried everything and Anna didn't waver. Finally, he told her that it was okay. He still loved her and was okay with her decision.

With this, Anna really thought she had reached Dean. Since he had been so considerate for her feelings, she decided to fulfill one of Dean's fantasies.

She headed out to one of the adult toy stores and picked up some choice items. She picked up a blindfold and set of four point tie downs. She also found a very small, very sexy outfit for her evening.

Anna and Dean were planning to get together for dinner on Saturday. She had everything set up for Dean upon his arrival. When he walked in the apartment, all the lights were out. There was a note on the chair that was placed at the bottom of the steps. When Dean opened the note, it read "follow the trail". As Dean looked at the steps, he found a trail of rose petals. She picked up a small basket and headed up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, Dean was greeted with candle light. As he opened the door, he seen Anna. He was very pleased. She was tied to the bed and looked incredible. He walked into the room and Anna never moved. He put the basket down and removed his clothes quickly.

He crawled up onto the bed and dropped more rose petals onto Anna's body and started kissing her. He tested the restraints and .......
Old 01-05-2002, 11:42 PM

Anna

Anna had made sure the restraints were tight as she had asked a friend over to help her with what she was planning for Dean. Her pussy was already moist from having been tied up like that and when Dean walked in and saw her like that her pussy became even wetter upon seeing his cock bulge in his pants. As she watched him undress she squirmed anticipating what he might do to her in this condition, but that was why she had done this.
Anne felt that if he really wanted a blow job, she had now given him the perfect opportunity with her restrained as such. It was hard for her body not to squirm as he dropped the rose pedals on her and climbed naked into bed, and when he did so, her body tingled from head to toe, anticipating the events that might follow. A smile came across his face, one that held excitement as well as need when he moved his cock towards her mouth …..
Old 01-06-2002, 06:35 AM

Anna - 3

Dean really didn't want to rush the evening by getting Anna to take him in her mouth even if she would. So far, this evening was very unique and he wanted to take advantage of it. But, he had to know what she might do. He placed his finger on her lips to see her reaction. Most men can tell if a woman will do them orally based on what they do with the finger. She kissed it gently then started to tongue it. She opened her mouth a little to let his finger in. He push in a little and she gently bit down on it while tongueing the finger tip. She sucked on it a little as he pushed in further. He was getting so hard. He pulled it out and wiped her saliva on the head of his cock in a circular motion while she watched. She could see the glistening and said to him, "that looks yummy baby". but it didn't work. He knew he had her, but she was going to have to wait. Dean saw the blindfold that was on the night stand and asked her if it was ok if he put them on her. She said that it was. Anna had on a very sexy nighty but no stockings or shoes, and he wanted it perfect. Like most men, Dean was a fool for nylons and pumps and knew where she kept them. He whispered in her ear that he was going to go get them and put them on her, then left her with a kiss. He went and grabbed his favorite pair. They were shiny black with a huge spikey heal. He then fumbled through her stocking drawer till he found the black laced topped stockings with the line down the back. He returned to the bed with his new found stimulators and unbound her left leg. He positioned himself so his crotch was at her left cheek and raised her left leg over his right shoulder. Kissing and licking her leg, worshipping it like a treasure. He started down with the stocking ever so gently. When finished, her grabbed her ankle and brought it down to the restraint. Although, it was dark, Dean noticed she had her toe nails done and her feet looked very sexy. He kissed her on the big toe and took it into his mouth to suck on it. Anna moaned a little as to issue a sense of pleasure. After he played with her foot for a while and got her toes a little wet, het put the shoe on and retrained her foot to the bed. Dean then followed the same exact steps for her other leg...
Old 01-25-2002, 05:44 AM

After Dean had her back in the restainsts, he climbed on her and started working his way back up to her face, kissing and licking along the way. They made eye contact and started kissing. Dean was getting such a rush with the fact that Anne was bound for him. While they were kissing, the phone rang, but Dean wasn't going to get it and Anne couldn't. After it quit ringing, Anne said maybe we should see who it was. So, Dean got up and look on the caller ID on the night stand. He said, "it's a local number, but I don't recognize it". He read off the last four digits. Anne said, "that's Peg's number. I wonder what she wanted". Dean asked if he should call, and Anne agreed. He called and Peg answered the phone. He asked if she called, and she said that she did. He asked her what she wanted. She said, to make sure Anne was OK, and that you were there. Dean said everything was fine, and if she wanted to check for herself to come over. Peg said, I'd like to, but you better ask Anne. I said, "I'll just put her on the phone". Dean put the phone to Anne's head and let them talk. Dean listened, but couldn't understand the conversation. After they were finished, he hung up the phone. He asked what was going on. Anne said that Peg was coming over. I said, "yeah, right". Anne said, "Peg's a good friend, but she bullshits alot, so I called her bluff". Dean noticed the blindfold on the nightstand when he got the phone. So he grabbed it and put it on Anne. He wanted to play now. Now that she was blindfolded, he was really excited. He climbed up on her and brought his cock to her face. As he was holding it, he touched it to her forehead, then brought it down to the side of her face. Dragging the head all over, teasing her with it, while never bring it to her mouth. Then he started kisseng her again moving down gently to her breats. He started kissing and licking her breats while undoing Anne's sexy black velvet bra. It felt so good. Dean the started sucking her tits, when suddenly, the doorbell rang!
Old 02-01-2002, 05:20 AM
dobbydog

Dean stopped. They both listened. Then they heard the doorbell ring again. Dean said, "it can't be". He asked Anne what to do. Anne was also in disbelief. She said, well let her in, but let her know if she comes in this room, she has to take her turn in the restraints. Dean said, "are you sure"? Anne said if it was OK with him. He had never met Peg. Anne said, "when you see her, you'll agree". Dean went downstairs to answer the door. He opened it an saw a gorgeous woman. He said, "hi, I'm Dean are you Peg"? She replied,"yes". Dean let her in. He asked what exactly was up. She said that wondered id Anne was OK. He said you know she is. Dean asked if she wanted to check. She replied that she did. He said, you know, once you go in there, it's going to be a different world. She said, "what do you mean"? He said, "you know"! Peg said if you go up there, you have to take your turn in the restraints...cause she know you won't". She said, "Peg assumes alot". So, "she's wrong", Dean asked as he moved towards her"? She said, "yep". Peg moved into Dean and started kissing him and as they continued, he grabbed her ass. Dean stopped and said, "this isn't right...down here". He turned and grabbed her hand leading her upstairs. When they got upstairs, he told her to wait by the door. He went in and told Anne what was going on, and asked if she changed her mind. She said no, and that if it was OK with them, it was OK with her. She also told him to tell Peg what to do if she freaked. Dean went out and told Peg. She was still into it. So, he grabbed her hand and led her in. There in the candlelight she saw Anne tied down, and the sight must have really turned her on. Dean whispered from behind her, "in a while, that'll be you"! He reached from behind her and started to unbutton her blouse. Peg continued, then Dean went down to her belt to remove her slacks. Dean started sliding down her slacks as he was kneeling behind her. He then felt her blouse brush him as it hit the floor. There was Peg in her bra, panties, stocking and shoes, in a trance looking a Anne......
Old 02-03-2002, 07:19 AM
dobbydog

Dean stood up, and from behind her whispered in Peg's ear, "I can't wait 'till you're tied up". With that, he started nibbling on her ear. Then he whispered, "ready to have some fun"? Peg was just dumbfounded. She thought she may have bitten off too much this time. Dean said, follow me. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. He got on the bed straddling Anne and started kissing her. Peg just watched. He whipsered in Anne's ear so Peg couldn't hear, "I think she's freaking like you said". Anne whispered back, "tell her to sit on my face 'cause I want to eat her. Have her face you so she can watch what you do to me. Then have her lick me while you make love to me". Dean got up and asked Peg if she was ok. She said that she was. She asked what Anne said. Dean told her, "she wants you to sit on her face so she can eat you". He then grabbed Peg and pulled her on the bed and positioned her like Anne wanted. What a site watching Peg pick up a leg and swing it over Anne's face, then lower onto her. Dean moved in to get a close-up. He saw Anne's tongue emerge upward toward Peg's sweet sex. Dean then moved up to kiss Peg and play her breasts while Anne was going to town on her. He asked if she had ever been eaten by a woman before. She said no. He said, "enjoy it, I am". He asked her if she had ever eaten a woman before. She again said no. He whipsered to her, "get ready". With that, Dean moved down and started making love to Anne's body. After he had been licking Anne's sex for a while he looked up at Peg, and motined for her to come down and join him. She didn't move. She was frozen, then closed her eyes. Anne was really getting in to her. Dean got up enough to grab Peg's hand and pulled her down. They started kissing just inches away from Anne's box and could smell it's aroma. Dean went down furhter and started taking long swipes at it. Peg just watched. Finally, he grabbed her head and moved it on Anne's pussy. He whispered, "now you make her feel good, like she is you". He spread Anne's lips to give Peg easy access and then it finally happened. Peg started licking and kissing Anne, returning the favor. Dean started to get up and Peg asked where he was going. He replied "nowhere. I'm just going tp untie her legs and fuck her. And you, my little assistant, get front row seating for the show". Dean untied Anne's legs then got back on the bed. He grabbed each of her ankles and lifted her legs. He brought his cock to Peg's face and she took it in to her mouth and starting sucking on it. Once it got nice and hard, Dean withdrew it and positioned it right in front of Anne's hole. He started in and Peg helped him guide it. Once Dean started on Anne, he grabbed Peg's head and made her go back to her previous task. Peg apparently love licking Anne and watching Dean fuck her, knowing soon enough, that would be her.
Old 02-10-2002, 07:02 AM

What a sight to see. Dean was fucking Anne and trying to think about something else because the sight what just going to make him explode. Here he was, fucking his lady (who wouldn't give him a blowjob), while she was eating her friend. It just didn't all add up. But the blow job didn't matter because Peg was into it. Dean just closed his eyes and did Anne, holding one of her legs over each of his shoulders. The feel of her stockings just drove him wild along with the sight of the heels. Peg was starting to pant as Anne was trying to lick her to climax, and it was apparently working. Dean could feel Peg's breathing increase. Dean was also about ready to cum. Peg would occasionally lick Dean's cock on the outstroke. So, when he was just about ready, he pulled out all but the head, and Peg went to town licking up all of Anne's juices. Then all of a sudden Peg started buck...she was cumming. When she had settled down, Dean pulled out his cock and gave it to Peg fo her to suck. She took it, and started working it like a pro. Anne could hear her on it it as well as Dean's moaning. She easily made Dean cum and took it all. Dean thought he might get a blow job tonight, but he never thought it would be from someone other than Anne. Nor did he ever imagine he could get two in the same night from two different women. It was too much. After Peg was done, Dean lifted her up and whipsered in her ear,,,"that was excellent. I think we should see how Anne's doing". Peg got up and Dean moved up to Anne and kissed her. He could taste Peg's sweet juices while they kissed. Dean whispered to Anne, "I think it's Peg's turn". Anne agreed. Dean motioned to Peg to come over to them. She did. Dean grabbed her hand and pulled her close. He whispered to her, "I think Anne wants you to kiss her". Dean got off the bed and Peg took his place. They started kissing passionately. What a turn on. While they were keeping busy, Dean untied Anne. Then he removed Anne's blinfold. He could see them now looking into each other's eyes as they kiss. He let them enjoy the moment. Then after a few minutes, he placed the blindfold on Peg and whispered to her...."now it's your turn".
Old 02-23-2002, 06:44 AM

I can't believe no one else wants to add to this story. Do I have to finish it?
Old 02-23-2002, 10:14 AM
dobbydog

theni ate out my baby sister, the end