Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-21-2002, 06:28 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
As she slept..

Her dressing gown was discarded as the night air was warm and moist upon her skin. She slept fitfully, covering and then uncovering herself with a thin cotton sheet trying to remain cool. The french windows that opened onto the balcony were thrown wide trying to coax some breath of wind inside. A shadow fell across the threshold as he slipped in through the open window, his green eyes flashing around the room searching for valuables. Those same eyes fell on the outline of her body barely covered and glowing ivory in the moonlight. Tiny beads of sweat, collected upon her skin, glistening like diamonds. The wind blew past her open curtain and gently crossed her sleeping form. He noticed her skin ripple with goosebumps and her nipples become erect. The hairs on the back of his neck bristled as he watched her stir, all thoughts of jewelry had long since disappeared from his mind as she became his new treasure. Moving silently he negotiated the distance between them, on the way he picked up the discarded dressing gown stripping the cord from the waist and then returning the garment to the floor. Reaching the side of the bed he paused, regulating his breathing he watched as once again she stirred under the flimsy film of cotton. Waiting patiently until her movement had ceased he placed his gloved hand over her mouth. Initially still asleep she shook her head as if ridding herself of an annoying insect, then reality forced her awake, her wide eyes stared over the top of black leather fingers. In the pale light all she could make out were the piercing eyes atop a black scarf and a glove clad finger pressed where she assumed his lips to be. Frozen, she obeyed the sign for silence. With quick hands he pulled her wrists together wrapping the cord tightly to them, as the bonds cut into her flesh she came alive struggling and trying to pull free, at the same time shouting for help. It was too little too late, the cord was by now pulled through the wrought iron bedstead and she felt her arms being stretched and extended as he pulled it taut. Again she ignored his signal for her calm, her cries continuing until stifled by one of her silk scarves sliced between her lips in a crushing gag. Unable to resist she lay rigid on the bed as he dragged her covering tantalisingly slowly from her naked body.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-21-2002, 08:48 PM

She decided to calm down and try to memorize his face. Once she did she looked into his eyes and saw the eyes of her fiance. He smiled slyly at her and whispered "This night is all about you." He gently stroked her from her wrists down to her feet and back up to her neck. He then began to lightly kiss her all over being careful not to go near her genitals. He knew her well enough to see the excitement was building. After 10 minutes he began to focus on her breasts. He knew that if he played around correctly that she could come close to an orgasm just from fondling her breasts. She moaned. After a few minutes he could smell her excitment and knew how wet she probably was. He slowly slid his hand into her pubic hair while still fondling her breasts with his other hand. As he reached her clit she jumped. He kept moving and felt her wetness. Damn! Was she excited and ready. He stopped what he was doing and stepped back. She watched his evey move as he began to remove his clothes. He began slowly and then was getting so excited that he finished quickly. He removed eveything except his gloves.
Old 03-27-2002, 12:09 AM
Shrouzel

Something new...

As she watched, he moved below the bed out of sight, she could hear his brething but could not see him. She suddnely felt a feather soft touch glide up the underside of her left leg, this sensation brought shivers down her spine and goosebumps to her flesh. Abruptly the feeling left and she felt her juices gathering as her anticipation soared. Just as she was about to cry out in impatience, she felt another soft touch stroke her from just above her groin, out across her belly and down to her side. She shuddered in sexual anxiety and an involuntary groan escaped her lips.

In this way, the next ten minutes moved slowly as she felt his gentle touch reach all over her body, each time withdrawing before her gaze could locate him. Her whole being trembled with conflicting emotions, suspense, excitment, a touch of fear, but overall an overwhelming desire....
"Please!" her intended whisper came out as a loud whine, "Please this is torture! Take me! Take me now!"
Old 03-27-2002, 12:12 AM
Shrouzel

Apology

(I apologise for the spelling mistakes I made in my last post - I cursed myself for my carelessness as I read it afterwards - I will endeavour to see this does not happen again)
Old 03-27-2002, 06:14 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Re: Apology

Quote:
Originally posted by Shrouzel
(I apologise for the spelling mistakes I made in my last post - I cursed myself for my carelessness as I read it afterwards - I will endeavour to see this does not happen again)

I was so interested in what you were writing I didn't notice any speeling mistooks

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-27-2002, 10:39 PM

I agree with Glyndwr, who noticed?
Old 03-28-2002, 01:32 AM
Shrouzel

A gentle touch

Lying still yet breathing hard, she watched as he moved from the foot of the bed to sit beside her on the covers. He removed one glove and let it fall to the floor, he shifted her gown and carefully cupped one of her breasts, bending his mouth down to envelop her nipple with his mouth. She gasped and shuddered at the sensation cause by his tongue flickering over her, the warm moist left in the wake of his searching mouth turning to frost as the wind blew across her chest.

Having removed his clothes he lay beside her on the bed and gently put one arm over and under her, drawing her up so that her body rested against his. Her eyes widened in surprise as she felt his other hand - devoid of glove - move between her legs and slide up into her wet mound. His touch was deft and assured - gentle and practiced and soon she felt herself close to climax. She arched her back, trying to draw his fingers further inside her, and leaning her head back she let out a high pitched cry of ecstacy, feeling her juices run down her inner thigh as her muscles clenched again and again, taking full enjoyment of the treatment she was receiving.
Old 03-28-2002, 02:20 AM
dobbydog

My knees arre weak.