Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2002, 06:17 PM

Hot! Hot Summer Night

Recently I enjoyed ,and boy did I enjoy it, a short break in London with a gorgeous blonde called Jane sadly for me she saw our relationship as purely platonic but from my point of view she could make me hard with just the smallest accidental glimpse of her breasts through her slightly unbuttoned blouse .Jane is not a deliberate tease but the weather that weekend was so unbearably hot that on numerous times during the day I would get a glimpse of her breasts ,as she would fan her top to try and get some cooling air on to her body and I am sure that the other passengers on the Tube could see the swelling in my pants as she would hitch up her long summer dress well over her knees exposing her stunningly tanned legs and when she jokingly whispered to me "If it gets and hotter I will have take my knickers off" My cock was so hard and wet I nearly shot my load there and then ,but the best was yet to cum
After night on the town we booked into a small hotel ,and to save some money we decided to share a twin bedroom ,you can imagine my delight to find the small room indeed did have twin beds but the were jammed side by side, this night would be closest I would ever get to sleeping with my fantasy woman. Sadly for me Jane suggested ,for modesty's sake, we would use the small shower room as a changing room. I did suggest that because of the extreme heat we should just strip off and sleep El natural ,but she wouldn't buy it. DAMM So I took first use of the shower room and had a much needed cold shower and then changed in to my shorts and T shirt ready for bed. Then is was Jane's turn to get ready for bed ,just for brief second I could see her drop her skirt to the floor reviling her silk powder blue knickers ,but she moved away from the door all to soon but yet again I could feel uncontrolled swelling in my shorts. Then my dream weekend proceeded to get better and better ,I was laying on top of the bed wondering if I would get another chance to see her through the gap in the door when she appeared just wearing her bra and knickers but with her blouse held against her to hide embarrassment ,she had forgotten to take her night-dress in with her to change into I couldn't believe my luck she turned back to be to try to hide her breasts from view as she slipped off her bra to change into her night dress but I got the most delight full profile of her as she reached round to pick up her white night dress and all the time Jane carried on some puerile conversation blissfully unaware of the effect her strip was having on me I think deep down I was hoping she would notice my now rock hard cock throbbing with excitement ,but no, she then slid herself into the bed next to me and switched off the bedside lamp but the room was illuminated by the street lights. ,If only she knew what a day it had been for me and exactly how I was feeling looking her straight in the eyes with the biggest hard-on of my life I really thought I was going cum right in front of her ,after a few minutes she stretched over to me and gave me a sweet little good night kiss on the lips which I know meant far more to me then her and she rolled over and went to sleep. There was no way I wanted to go to sleep, all I wanted to do was slide my hand down to my cock and slowly pleasure my self, but how could I when Jane could wake up at any moment ,although I would love for her to watch me at work. All of sudden she steered ,I think still asleep ,pulled her night dress up over her hips and proceeded to pull her knickers down her legs and kicked them to the end of the bed .I couldn't stand it any more I had to relieve my self some how so I took my T-shirt off and played with my own nipples which I found so stimulating and as I was doing this Jane rolled over on to her side ,our heads were no more then 6" apart and her arms were crossed over her chest and one of her hands lightly cuped one breast ,I was nearly at the point of no return I reached down an lifted my hard wet cock out of my shorts and I knew if she woke now I was a dead man ,but what away to go Then my hart nearly stopped as Jane moved once more apparently still asleep she moved closer to me and the hand that had been caressing her own breast was now stretched out a matter on inches from me it only took the smallest of adjustments of my body position and I had the tip of my cock resting on Jane's out stretched hand and to my complete joy I had the most explosive enjoyable orgasm of my life I had hot thick cum all over my face and chest and felt there was still more to come I couldn't resist the chance to drip just a few drops of cum onto Jane's lips and as she licked this into her mouth she tightened her grip around my cock and I came again the most exquisite of feeling I could ever imagine.
When returning to the bed, after slipping in to the bathroom to clean myself up ,I am not sure put I thought I could detect a rye grin on Jane's face ,but to this day I still don't know If she was aware of what a huge night it was for me, the next morning and ever since she has carried treating me in the same platonic manner........