Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2002, 08:12 PM

Misty

The next night I had already decided that I couldn’t wait any longer. I wanted more than just the fantasy. As I walked out of the building, not the last one to leave this time I heard several shouts. " Bye Misty, have fun. " Jake had just got out of his building and gave me a questioning glance at their comments. I shrugged it off as nothing and we began to walk. It had already begun to snow and I had worn my long white fur coat that was indeed warm. We were telling each other how hectic the day was and by the time we reached the playground, the snow was already beginning to leave a light coat on the grass and the street, besides getting our hair wet. My feet were already beginning to feel it since I still hadn’t gotten out the boots. We stopped for a few minutes to look at the pond and the trees topped with the snow. We both took a deep breath at the beauty that surrounded us, especially how the snow sparkled with the moon shining on the pond as well as the snow.

He teased me about not wearing boots and forgetting the gloves when he again offered his. He laughed at me surprised I had even remembered to put on a warmer coat. “ Yes, it is a good thing I didn’t forget that. “ I smiled mischievously. He looked at me grinning, with a “ What are you up to now? “ expression I was becoming familiar with. “ Do you want to know what’s underneath my coat, Jake? “ I asked. He choked somewhat, telling me I was crazy if I hadn’t worn panties now with it so cold. I could tell the idea of me not having any on excited him. “ Baby, I don’t have anything on at all underneath this coat. “ I said with an alluring smile. “ I took them all off just before I left the building. I’ll show you. “ I said softly and took his hand, taking off his glove and placed it underneath my coat and on my breast. My nipples were already hard from being cold, but when I placed his warm hand there, chills rushed through my body, and not from the cold.
I could tell he was enjoying this and I took his hand again and slowly ran it down from my breast until it reached between my legs, proving there was nothing underneath the coat. His expression seemed mixed with shock as well as …..
Old 03-10-2002, 02:11 PM
Working Stiff

Jake

......desire. He smiled at Misty and began to rub her swollen lips back and forth. "Mmmm...this seems to be turning you on as much as it is me," he said, drawing her attention to the growing bulge in his slacks. He parted her lips with his hand and quickly dipped his middle finger inside. She shivered as he did from both excitement and the cold that was now starting to settle in. He pulled out his finger and licked her juices off of it. "Lets get you somewhere a bit warmer, shall we?" She smiled and said, "Well, sir, what did you have in mind?" "A hot shower for one, to warm you up, then after that...well, we'll just see."

They walked quickly back to his apartment, teasing and flirting with each other all the way. They reached Jake's apartment after what seemed like an hour in the cold weather, and Misty was indeed ready for a nice long hot shower. Jake showed her to the bathroom, got her a towell, and a tshirt and some flannel pajama pants to put on when she got out. He left her things on the sink and turned to walk out. As he did, he heard the water turn on and heard her moan as the hot water began to run over her body. Jake ran to the kitchen and fixed two glasses of Scotch. Returning to the bathroom, he heard her moaning again, but this time it sounded a bit more personal. Looking at her through the frosted glass of the shower door, he could make out her hands on her breasts...rubbing and pinching her nipples. "What the hell," he thought, "you only live once." Jake set the two glasses on the sink and quickly got out of his clothes. Pulling the shower door back a little, he stuck his head in. "Mind if I join you?" "It's a shame to waste all this hot water on just one body." Her reply was silent. She simply smiled, cupped one breast in her hand and made a "come hither" gesture with her finger. Jake stepped inside and took a step towards her.
Old 03-12-2002, 08:38 PM

Misty

Misty wrapped her arm around Jake’s neck as he moved closer and Jake’s hand went to her breast. She pulled him to her, their lips meeting in a heated kiss, their tongues feverishly exploring. She brought Jake’s other hand to her breast, replacing hers and she ran her hand down his chest until she held his manhood in her hand, grasping slightly.

“ Now I am warm! “ Misty’s desire was apparent in the tone of her voice.

“ You’re not the only one! “ Jake let one hand run down her belly and between her legs. He felt the moisture and slipped a finger inside her. She moaned and her body went slightly limp against him, her legs spreading slightly.

" God I want you! " She moaned, grasping his erection now firmly.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:56 AM
Working Stiff

Jake

With that, he pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and kissed him eagerly. He let her down and turned her around. He lifted her hands and put them against the tile of the shower and eased in behind her. Jake's erection was rubbing against her swollen lips. He took his cock in his hand and began tracing her lips with the head. Every time it passed her opening, she thrust back, trying to get him to enter her, but he kept teasing. He reached around and began to rub her breasts, kneading and pulling, hearing her moaning louder and louder. Finally, he pushed his cock between her lips and impailed her with the entire length. Misty let out a small scream as he entered her, her entired body quivering. Jake grabbed her around the waist and began thrusting slowly, taking his hands off her waist to massage her breasts and clit as he fucked her from behind.
Old 03-14-2002, 02:40 PM

“ Ohhhhhh Yesssss! “ She cried out.

Her body met his thrusts with an urgency that had been building for some time. Her hands reached behind her and around Jake’s neck pulling him down and their lips met, kissing feverishly. Misty could feel herself nearing the edge as Jake’s thrust grew more intense.

Soon both of them were screaming, Misty felt her body wrench as her climax came. Her body continued convulsing in pleasure; her pussy clenching tightly to Jake’s cock. It was then that Jake could hold back no longer and exploded inside her. He plunged deep inside her, holding her tightly to him and they were both gasping at the intensity of what they had just experienced.

“ Wow! “ Misty finally sighed and Jake agreed with soft murmur.

Once they had calmed down, they cleaned up quickly as the water was getting cold. They dried and Jake put on a pair of sweatpants and Misty put on the t-shirt and flannel pajama pants that he had given her. Jake took her hand and pulled her with him to the kitchen. He wasn’t sure if she was hungry but he let her know that he was now famished.

“ We did sort of work up an appetite didn’t we? “ Misty laughed.