Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Mr Foker

Selfish or Unselfish

Just wondering how selfish you are in bed. Guys do you want your lover to come first or not.

For me I love it when Mrs F comes as it gives me a greater orgasm later even sometimes I don;t spunk but the body orgasms from the tantric side is great.

So guys can you make love and let the lady come or even ladies are you happy having your lover come and you don't
Old 06-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I am definately not selfish...

Bringing pleasure to a partner is definately pleasurable for me....i prefer to give than recieve actually
Old 06-12-2005, 04:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ selfish bitch!!!!!!!! It's alllllllll about me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-12-2005, 04:46 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
How can I say this without sounding selfish. I love turning a man on to the point he can't stand it anymore.THAT turns me on! But, I too love a good teasing but I often find when a man cums first then the party's over if you know what I mean. Unless I get up and ride it out. LOL
Now.... for men whom can cum more than once...hell yeah I'll let him go first.
I guess it just depends on the man I'm with.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Mama Mia!

Quote:
I often find when a man cums first then the party's over if you know what I mean.

Ditto what she said! I prefer to cum first just for THAT reason. I'm not a blow up doll, I want to have fun too!

It's a BOY!!
Old 06-12-2005, 05:08 PM

My partner usually wants me to cum first. So much so that for a while he got obsessed with appetizer orgasms, getting me off before he'd come into me. Which is wonderful, and I wouldn't ever ever complain...but sometimes it's not what I want. Sometimes I want him before that first wonderful tension is released. Sometimes I just want to tease, drive him wild with my body, I'm not looking for an orgasm every time I take my top off. I want different things every time. So sometimes, he does get to cum first.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
well i've never had the chance to please the women but i'd have to say that if she doesn't cum then the job isn't finished.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Loungin' Around

I actually enjoy the feeling of penetration even if I cannot orgasm from it. About 50-60% of the sexual encounters I have are penetration, and don't involve me orgasming. but I enjoy them nonetheless -- selfishly (and unselfishly).

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-12-2005, 07:36 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Just wondering how selfish you are in bed. Guys do you want your lover to come first or not......

I’m not sure it’s about “selfish” as much as it’s about sharing for me. The reason we [I] want to be with a partner is to share the passions and pleasures experienced . I think the only reason we have orgasms is to know when to stop. …………. How would sex be different than masturbation if we didn’t derive much heightened pleasure from our partners passion? For most of us guys, as CGT said, the party’s over for a few minutes at the very least when we reach our climax. Even on the rear occasions when we [I] only partially deflate to be stimulated back for a second trip into utopia, it’s more than just the dick that momentarily reenters stark reality.

Maybe it is “selfish”. My pleasure comes from her pleasure and excitement because that makes my pleasure.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Banned

I definitely like getting my rocks off at least once or twice before the show's over but sometimes I like doing it mainly for his pleasure. Sometimes.
Old 06-12-2005, 08:44 PM
...that's Mrs. She-Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to Callie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I actually enjoy the feeling of penetration even if I cannot orgasm from it. About 50-60% of the sexual encounters I have are penetration, and don't involve me orgasming. but I enjoy them nonetheless -- selfishly (and unselfishly).

i agree. it is nice when i cum first but i dont need to. i like sex for the feeeliing of being filled not the orgasm... that is just a bonus. But with others it never seemed to be that w2ay. perhaps it is just because the difference is my husband and just wanting to be with him.