Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2001, 04:23 AM
Oral Freak

Christmas party a la Canadienne!

Hi, everyone ---

I'm pretty new here, so I'd like to invite everyone to come out to my fabulous Christmas party up here in the Great White North! (This is a spin-off of the Merry Christmas thread...)

There's soft white snow on the ground, a fire roaring in the fireplace, and we've just brought in the Christmas tree. There's mulled wine, mulled cider, and lots of hot chocolate on the stove, and all the Christmas goodies you could ever wish to see.

What's more, there's folks outside making naked snow angels, others making snow and ice sculptures of their favourite positions, and for the truly adventurous, I've just built an igloo out back for couples to sneak off to! Inside, it's clothing optional --- in fact, with the fire, you'll have your clothes off in no time so you can bask in its soft heat. You can also join me in the sauna before the Polar Bear swim later on tonight...

So, come right on in, make yourself at home! Anyone have any ideas for party games?

--- sweetstuff
*waiting under the mistletoe*
Old 12-04-2001, 04:58 AM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

Re: Christmas party a la Canadienne!

oh im there, u dont have to ask me twice sugarfreecandy

games, big hugh orgy where i get to have u 1st and last

and ill there with u under the mistletoe....

NOTE...TDK will bring the summer fun with him

Quote:
Originally posted by sugarfreecandy
So, come right on in, make yourself at home! Anyone have any ideas for party games?

--- sweetstuff
*waiting under the mistletoe*

Old 12-04-2001, 06:28 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

<Throws a snowball at TDK and nails him in the balls!!>

<Once he falls to his knees, I run up to him with a hand full of snow and Rub it in his face>

AHHHH Great party Sugarfreecandy!

Anybody up for a game of truth or dare????

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 12-04-2001, 06:32 AM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

oh boy, dnt u learn?

<TDK grabs Diva while she rubs snow in face, plants a great big kiss on her silky lips for being close to TDK>

im game for truth or dare, nothing will stop me playin that game

Diva, not stalking you

Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDiva4u
<Throws a snowball at TDK and nails him in the balls!!>

<Once he falls to his knees, I run up to him with a hand full of snow and Rub it in his face>

Anybody up for a game of truth or dare????

Old 12-04-2001, 08:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
count me in sugarfreecandy,

Thanks for the invite!

I'm gonna walk around with my hands covering my private area if DIVA's gonna be winging snowballs around at that area.

I'm in for the game of truth or dare though Diva!
Old 12-04-2001, 09:51 AM

Sugarfreecandy

Please check other Xmas thread for a xmas wish
Old 12-04-2001, 12:55 PM
A PROUD CANADIAN

Snow Sculpture

Here is one the sculptures we made outside of Sugarfreecandy's home!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x-snowpeople_make_own.jpg (46.2 KB, 1002 views)
Old 12-04-2001, 01:46 PM
Oral Freak

Glad you folks could make it!

Welcome, one and all!

David, great pic... but you won't be needing to make any do-it-yourself women here, I'm sure you'll find plenty of lovely ladies here who'd be more than willing to help you out should any 'need' arise... On second thought, though, it might be a good way to let people know the party's here --- better than tying balloons to the mailbox at the end of the lane, anyway! Now get in here and help me show these guests what we Canadians are made of!

Oldfart, the Quebecois and Quebecoises are always welcome at my parties... Separatist politics or no, doesn't matter to me once the clothes come off! And those folks sure know how to 'feter la nouvelle annee' (celebrate the new year) --- maybe we'll keep the party going long enough for them to show us how it's done! As for the naked snow angels, why don't you step outside with me now and we'll make a pair of them to get the trend started...?

Nutworld, come on in, and maybe come sit in the sauna if you're nervous --- it's so warm in here, no snowball could survive as far as your worried parts! Or maybe you'd prefer to crawl under the covers in the guest room with someone else, to stay safe & warm!

Diva --- welcome to the party! Truth or dare is a great idea... but only if we can keep those snowballs of your under control, you're making the other guests too nervous to play with you! Who wants to go first?

TDK --- aww, thanks for joining me under the mistletoe, it was getting lonely over here! Let's get that game started, and then we'll see where it leads, okay? Orgy or no, you can still 'cum over to play' any time!

Everyone else, don't be shy! Come and get acquainted! The party's just getting started...

--- sweetstuff
Old 12-04-2001, 02:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
sugarfreecandy,

Thanks for the great and warm welcome. The party seem to be fun so far. I'd love to have a go at that sauna...OR the bedroom under the covers for that matter. care to join me either place?

I was just giving Diva a hard time (OH!, how I wish!!) I'm sure that there are very few ways that Diva would let me be nervous.

Anyway..here's my truth or dare question.: If the woman or man of your dreams invited you outside into the igloo for a go of it would you go...knowing that you were gonna freeze your a** off ?
Old 12-04-2001, 02:50 PM
Oral Freak

Igloo? Yeah, I'd go!

I'd be right there, no hesitation... If the guy was truly the man of my dreams, I know I'd be so fired up that a little ice would just help me keep from incinerating myself...

Besides, if I built that igloo right, it can actually get as warm as 4 or 5 C inside before anything even starts to turn slushy. Plus, a real igloo comes complete with lots of lovely fur robes --- the Inuit traditionally slept naked between their furs, then quickly hopped into their clothes come morning. Heck, if they can do it, I can too!

--- sweetstuff
Old 12-04-2001, 04:07 PM
Unusually Curious

Sounds like it would be a great X-mas Sugar free..but don't know if I could realy be able the handle the temperature...comeing from a climate where the lowest temp for the year is around 20 degrees C..... if afraid I'd be no fun at all......because I'd be consistantly STIFF, and with no way to thaw out.
Any suggestions?

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 12-04-2001, 04:30 PM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

LOL @ Bilbo -- the inside of the house wouldnt b cold mate, it'll b just like home

truth or dare q? i know ill will go in to the igloo with girl of my dreams, i would go in there with an girl
it'll b all good

TDK is not nervous about Diva, i think its the other way round?

and sugar babe, ur welcome,now lets go to the igloo now, shall we?

Old 12-04-2001, 08:31 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Here's my snow scupture!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snow3way.jpg (16.1 KB, 776 views)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 12-04-2001, 09:25 PM

thanks for the invite

*Kisses hostess on cheek (or wherever) and presents a port aged scotch. Never come to a party empty-handed.

Hmm a nice hot sauna then a hotter roll in the snow. Sounds like the perfect way to kick off the holidays. Now to find the brave lady...

This is a tough crowd for truth or dare. I think most of us would take the dare just for the fun of it.

By the way theres a case of fleur de champagne in my trunk in case we run over into new years.

C.G.
Old 12-04-2001, 10:22 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Anyway..here's my truth or dare question.: If the woman or man of your dreams invited you outside into the igloo for a go of it would you go...knowing that you were gonna freeze your a** off ?

I would most definely go! Nut...I promise you...you will not freeze your butt off...a well built igloo with candles burning, and body heat...you can actually sweat in them!! It's amazing how warm they get!

And Bilbo...c'mere...I will keep you toasty warm....AND you can keep your stiffy ok!!!!!! You're gonna need it!!!

Now...I think it's time for a DARE......!!!!!!

Hey Celt...pour me a glass of scotch please!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."