Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2004, 03:37 PM

Indulgence PT 2

INDULGENCE
Part 2
IM1469

The e-mails never mentioned their last visit, that was reserved for snail mail. Sam resumed his normal activities though watching sports while solving world problems over a few beers wasn’t the same without Curt. Worries arose when Nancy silently revisited their final evening but respect for her intimate thoughts and feelings precluded resurrecting the subject. Her measuring the full impact of Curt’s absence on their casual and intimate relationship was marked by the yearning libido and the warm glow imbedded in her panties. Previous trysts ended once her needs were met but now she was navigating uncharted waters dealing with an affair that didn’t want to fade. Having the right chemistry for her relief made him the ideal answer to her dilemmas. Overcoming logistical obstacles while working him into a viable solution was another matter.

Sometimes “girl talk” at work or an anonymous stimulation of senses created the physical desire and fanned the flames. For occasions when urges seemed uncontrollable, privacy affording the opportunity to unwrap a fantasy was sought. There, self gratification wasn’t shameful in quelling desires. One playful adventure resulted in the embellishment of her pantyhose with telltale signs of an exuberant exercise, spawning the ribald notion to share one of *her longing* moments with him. Breaking her own cardinal rule, she gift wrapped the lusty token with a “Just thinking of you” note, and mailed them to him.

Sitting in a darkened room of his B.O.Q., smiling, eyes closed, Curt fondled and caressed her hosiery held against his cheek. Their silken feel bearing traces of her perfume perfectly blended with the soft melody playing while his mind’s eye recaptured details of their affair in slow motion. Her personal insignia sharing a longing warmth conveyed close intimate feelings arousing his carnal desires.

The next day, Nancy received a same day service express delivery. Her garment was returned in an airtight wrap along with the notation, “My warmest regards”. Strategically placed was a bountiful allotment of semen saturating the panel that essentially covered her pussy. The pheromones of his bold emission left her anxious to share his feeling. Gently dawning the damp pantyhose, as though slipping into a second skin, spontaneously evoked a sigh. With the savory feel of his dampness permeating her crotch a burst of energy brought him to life. Tightly crossing her legs in a fantasy embrace, so too did her delicate hairs to the sticky deposit. “UMM, OOH, eeYESS, together again” she whispered in a thankful tone.

Sam just completed moving arrangements for their daughter’s school transfer when Curt‘s e-mail arrived. While passing through on his way to a training course, he wanted to make a Sat/Sun stopover. Sam always felt anxious about their initial reunion but more now since it was the weekend of the move. Reading the note, Nancy cited the timing didn’t coincide with plans and perhaps he could wait until completing the course. However, that overlapped her attending an out of town conference. Both hated to say no, and changing the moving date wasn’t an option. The ensuing minutes took on a protracted measure in search of alternatives while thoughts bombarding their minds created expressions that spoke volumes. Finally, Sam interjected, “I wouldn’t be here when he arrives but would be back before he left, if that that is okay with you.” Surprised at his suggestion, Nancy responded, “Are you REALLY comfortable with that? It IS somewhat awkward.” “I know. I mean I’m not sure” came his stuttering reply.

Choosing words carefully, Nancy spoke. “Despite my reassurances of keeping it a sweet diversion, you’re concerned something more might develop though hesitant to interfere. My faceless ventures were always out of sight though not completely off your mind. What makes this different is a recognizable face, being within sight, making it impossible to put out of your mind. Granted, this one has lingered on with some provocative fun, but it’s only a candle in the wind”. Trying to draw the right analogy, she summed it up. “Sam, consider this, you have many tools for your jobs but sometimes you need a specialty tool for something in particular. That doesn’t mean you abandon the rest of your tools. Dear, you ARE all the tools I want or need, though sometimes I need to borrow one to do a particular job. There is no one to convince me to trade!” Remaining serious, he innocently replied in an unintentional Yiddish accent, “So, perhaps he picked a good time to come?” Laughingly she responded, “e-mail him, let’s see what he says.”

Sam’s message regretted not having more time available, but a short visit was better than none as both wanted to see him before the deployment overseas. Curt conveyed some disappointment but not enough to scrap the visit. Nancy took his pending arrival in stride though, within a few days thereof, a slight hint of promiscuity emerged. Perhaps a precursor of things that might come to pass?

Sam left Thursday on the first leg of his trip. Friday, the gang of one commenced loading 4 seasons of clothes, bedding, volumes of books, T.V., computer, small appliances, assorted furniture and other paraphernalia into a van followed by another long drive before unpacking. Disguising his preoccupation to remain focused on the job was a demanding task. Arriving Saturday at the motel physically and emotionally exhausted, he hoped a shower and daytime sleep would be enough for the arduous night long drive home.

Back home, the grandfather clock chimed at quarter to four when the doorbell rang. Trepidation rather than casual demeanor delayed Nancy’s immediate answer. Anticipation aside, she would let things proceed at their own pace. Caught off guard, she forgot how striking Curt looked in his Class A Dress Uniform. Breaking into smile, she apologized for not immediately inviting him in. Exchanging courtesy kisses and hugs, there was another pause to regain their bearings. The aroma from the kitchen told him she remembered his favorite Saturday supper, grilled brick cheese sandwiches and chili.

Throughout dinner, there was a steady flow of conversation about people, places and events. Caught up on the news, he delved into what he was doing, scheduled to do and photos from his last assignment. That aside, he asked about her, Sam and their daughter. The conversation followed an easy course without feelings coming to the forefront but were aware by subtle posturing and expressions good things would naturally come to pass. Only when the clock struck seven did they realize the time. Wishing to change, she showed him to his room. Hearing the water in the shower, she also decided to freshen up and change.

Curt returned downstairs casually dressed looking for Nancy. Calling, she answered and said to make himself comfortable as she would be a few minutes longer. Taking a beer from the refrig, he wandered into the game room. Drifting back to the last time there, he was suddenly startled by the click of high heels in the hall. Was he in the past or present?

Drawn to music from the den, he encountered an image already emblazoned in his mind. He blushed at her disclosure to reading between the lines of the private e-mail sent earlier. “So, you want to run the same course? Well …I --AM --game! Tonight we ALL alone, NNNO time constraints, and NOOO holding back. Tonight I’m looking forward to receiving your special deliveries being personally delivered.”

“So, you really DID enjoy our little get togethers via courier”, he inquired.

“Ohhh MY, yes! You’d be surprised how naughty I was while wearing them and to where. It really got to be a thrill”, she playfully admitted.

“Well alright, don’t stop there and leave me hanging”, he implored. “Tell me more.”

“Well, whenever I received a return “package” from you, I’d immediately put them on. It was the next best thing to having you here and never I was disappointed by the way they made me feel. Whether worn around the house, shopping or on occasion to work, they made me feel like we were so… together. Then when you sent that medicine vial full with the Rx marked unlimited refills, I nearly died! That certainly came in handy for a little drop for my panty hose, sometimes a sprits applied to a certain tender spot or as lubricant on my vibrator doing wonders for rejuvenation.”

“ The vial I can’t take credit for, that was Doc”, he admitted “Surprisingly, there’re others with similar fantasies being carried on with secret lovers. But tell me, did Sam ever suspect…”

Saucily she related the story. “ Oh, he accidentally discovered our shocking secret but reluctantly accepted it as part of our little game back and forth. One occasion that you “privately” accompanied me to a boring dinner party, I was secretly enjoying our little connection when he suspected something. When I told him in the car on our way home, he made a detour to a secluded spot behind the ball field. He barely had my pantyhose and panties down before he let go with a deluge. I’ll tell you, it was like having both of you coming in me at the same time. The thought of it made me come in multiples.” Then after a pause, her voice changed and softly suggested, “Instead of filling my pantyhose or little vials, how about filling me until I scream with delight and enjoy those echoes tomorrow.”

That was enough for Curt to step out of his jeans and shorts to feel the electricity as their bodies merged. “If I miss something, don’t hesitate to…”.as a resigning “AHHHH” finalized his sentence interrupted by her caress and feather like touch fondling his shaft and scrotum. Her nibbling on his nipples produced a cock occupying two hands. Sensually, she caressed and licked her way down his torso as the real welcome home greeting began.

The purr of her “MMMM” with his “OHHH’s” filled the room. No call for restraint tonight! Her lips slipping around the head of his cock, with the work of an artistic tongue coupled with a tender touch on the underside of his shaft started him slowly pumping his way in. His admirable restraint permitted her time to showcase special talents while enhancing her own gratification. “Sometimes I would awake in the middle of the night thinking about you sucking my cock like this. Then, I‘d reach for one of your “tokens“ and well, you can imagine the rest.”

“It’s my one of my specialties that I love to do, especially when I have a man who remains hard and can endure. I love taking my time slowly working him up, hearing him breathe deeply and moan before popping his eyeballs when I jack him off, sucking him hard and taking him down. And if it is just right, I get off just as much as he does, in which case we get to do it all over again.”

“You know that proverbial one about the tennis ball and garden hose, well you can do it unbelievably smooth. Now I know what it feels like for a woman when her nipples get hard and starts to tingle. Christ, you give me a smoother buzz on than when sippin’ Wild Turkey.”

“Lay back” she devilishly whispered while running her fingers over his groin. “You haven’t felt nothing yet.” Curt closed his eyes, slowly thrusting his groin while letting her work her magic.

Exercising her prowess, he slipped deep into that netherworld as her warm , soft tongue and mouth sucked and caressed him from scrotum to tip. Finally, a slow but steady draw began to build. But Curt no longer had the stamina to withstand the force of this tempest. Holding it back trying not to give up the sensual feel of her mouth only increased the pressure. The rapid pulsation indicated the kettle was boiling and he was ready to explode. Responding to her pleasurable sounds encouraging him coupled with her motions to come on, Curt released a hearty serving of a warm semen. Subsequent ejaculations followed orchestrated by her tantalizing and provocative endeavors. Swallowing gave both pleasure.

Now he returned the oral favor. Beginning with a beckoning kiss, his tongue aroused her outer labia, which soon opened for to access more erogenous areas. Another long slow kiss placed in her open pussy was just a prelude to lengthy slow tracings of a herald tongue pleasuring in and around her genitalia. This was the tongue fuck she dreamed of and nothing demonstrated that more than the steady flow of Venus‘s nectar. The slow wet kisses that were made wetter by her flow sharply crackled in the silence of the room. His massage of her hips and buttocks produced low wimpers and moans indicating once again he broke the barrier that others failed to get her through. Gently gliding his hands up and down her inner thighs from this position elicited a response surprising to her. Never had a man made her squirt with pleasure. The savvy lover was careful not to wear out the new found sweet spot. Intermittently retuning made her hotter anticipating his magical touch.

“God, I’d love to spend a weekend mapping your entire body and discover all the wonderful places that have been waiting to be brought to life,” he lamented. “And then?” she asked. Wishfully thinking he added, “Then I’d keep it to myself and explore how many combinations there were.”

“They’ve been there all along but I never told where they were. If someone’s a good lover they’ll find them on their own making it more exciting for both. It just takes the right person with the right touch to get them to respond. An intelligent lover with the patience and skill to please a woman can get her to give up almost anything and that‘s where the sensuality and eroticism come together.”

Laying on her back with an enticing open spread to coax his services, she loved the feel of his admiring eyes on her body. “Right now I need to feel you on top of me with my legs wrapped around you while you‘re fucking me.” A plicated labia delicately framed the wet, tender pink passage to her aroused chamber reserved for his company. The touch of his hard cock against it set her in a rocking motion maneuvering him inside. Her aching voice pleading, “Don’t prolong the agony, darling, fuck me, and I really mean fuck me. It‘s been so long and I really need it”, was followed by a cry of satisfying relief to the surge of 9+ inches being received. The familiar feel of her nylons around his waist brought endearing touches as lips engaged in renewing a bond. Filling her with varying strokes and tempos, he slowly fucked a pathway though her while generous doses of ejaculate delivered with a resonant impact drove her wilder and deeper into that OOOH-ZONE.

“Oh, jeez,” she cried, “when you come in me, I feel a rush like it’s flowing through my veins and replenished each time you come again. Instead of the usual spurt, I get this warm flow that’s so alive it makes me come then come again and again…. I love the feel of your chemistry and want more of it more often. No one has ever fucked me like you have making me a complete woman and wanting to celebrate it every day.

With pause to savor their intimacy, the thought crossed her mind of what consequences this revelation held. Why bother with that now, remember…“Carpe Diem”

She had secretly promised herself when they connected again she wouldn’t hesitate performing the most intense, vigorous workout ever while mounted on top of him. Whispering, “Take a break and watch this girl have some fun while I do the physical work,” Nancy straddled him for a slow but wicked work out on the joy stick. He seemed more empowered with the capacity to satisfy her beyond their first encounter showing the patience and stamina for her to twist and gyrate her way to fuller rewards. This time around, the she was generous with the number of orgasms she dropped in his lap. And just when she descended from that plateau to rest that sweet valley of lows, Curt mounted her from behind.

“MMMMMM, OOOOH yeah, the last time you did me this way, I visited a distant place always reserved for others.” His fondling the underside of her breasts coupled with the wisp of his tongue along her nape and slow rhythmic insertions, soon had a hazy Nancy uttering fragmented phrases attempting to describe her trip through the veil of ecstasy. Vague at first, there was no doubt as to when she crossed through. An enthralled Curt reveled in her capacity matching his performance while driving him further. Definitely high maintenance in that department but again, what she returned, men only dreamed of.

The sleepy shadows of the early A.M. couldn’t conceal her aroused silhouette highlighted by the glow and Elysium peace. Stretching and preening, Nancy guardedly admitted, “It feels so natural when we make love that I don’t feel ashamed.” Curt was usually quiet about their sensual and erotic relationship for fear of diminishing it. His asking, “ Even more natural than with…” was suddenly cut short by her quick admonishment. “Don’t go there!!!” Softening her tone she added, “Let’s just see what happens tonight.” Despite a vague future, was there room for the relationship to grow?

It became immediately clear when reaching their respective bedrooms Nancy still wanted him. Taking his hand she said, “Come with me, I want you in MY bed for the rest of the night.” Unimaginable before, she intended to go behind the curtain of taboos and surrender unlike she had to any other lover.

She was beneficiary Curt’s unique plenitude surpassing similarly endowed but less capable lovers. Others transmitted bliss was a short thrill ride compared to his warm rush that melted into a tranquil tingle and grew with each ejaculation His high performance that night made her body reverberate with pleasure as they rocked the mattress often from each emphatically delivered orgasm. For the remainder of the night, she rewarded his performance with toys and attire in a manner that would’ve made Bacchus blush.

After a nap and morning frolics, Nancy meandered into the kitchen as noon approached. Fortunately, Curt was still asleep giving her time to assess her feelings. Despite the warmth and contentedness, a strange feeling lurked as if something suddenly fell out of balance, though unable to put her finger on it. At 11:45, Sam‘s three hour tardiness with no word was cause for apprehension. Suddenly her worlds of fantasy and reality collided. What if something happened and she missed the call? How would he feel? Being the first time she wasn’t there for him really put a chill in her. Trying to put aside dire thoughts, she attempted to get lunch ready. Her frustration at not being able to complete a routine meal and on the verge of tears vanquished when a wonderfully familiar voice called her name. A huge sigh of relief greeted Sam’s arrival. Throughout their embrace, she never felt his hand part her open robe to find panties wet with secretions stretched over an open pulsing slit or witness his expression change from anxiety to forlorn discovering she was fresh from an intense farewell fuck or celebrating one she would follow.

Seeming overjoyed with his arrival, the nervous edge in her speech and mannerisms indicated she was inwardly struggling with something. Caught off guard, the laundry area suddenly became a convenient place for her to freshen up while inquiring about the trip and their daughter’s new place.

Observing from the archway, Sam noted her tasseled hair, the tired makeup coupled with languid motion suggested the early start to last night’s activities culminated only a short time ago. Erect nipples, the color and size of ripened cherries stood in contrast to lighter shaded areoles expanded atop full and firm breasts. No way were they going to fit back into her bra. The sudden realization of his presence caused her embarrassment when removal of her panties unexpectedly revealed the continued percolation of her and Curt’s come extruding from her pussy. Quickly applying a wet washcloth to stem the tide, the tepid water only enhanced the moment. Very sullenly, Sam withdrew to his workshop.

“Oh what hell have I visited on myself?” he quietly uttered. The casual dalliance meant to relieve an overwhelming need once or twice a year suddenly became a single focus and full immersion.
Never had he seen her image so illuminated and serene with the reluctance to emerge from a dreamy state. He was too numb and tired to decipher if she was staying, leaving or undecided. Thinking out loud, “She did welcome me home, right? But that sudden nervousness and that last look, was it guilt or gloating?” Worse case scenarios began playing out in his mind. Hopefully a hot shower would clear his head.

Throughout the remaining visit, Sam concealed his emptiness behind a disguise of fatigue while everyone wished that 5:00 P.M. would hurry up. Curt insisted saying his goodbyes at the house and take a cab to the airport rather than either of them drive.

Emotionally drained and beat, Sam fell asleep on the couch. Nancy cringed at the sight and sound of shudders and whimpers provoked by deep seeded images tormenting his sleep. Her own deep pain and grievous sorrow left a wretched feeling inside. She wanted to wake him but didn’t, the man needed his sleep. How far would this torment extend? For the first time, they weren’t communicating.

Both extended extreme courtesy to one another in the awkward days that followed. Harboring fears of where a conversation would lead, neither would start a probative dialogue until they were sure their feelings and emotions were under control. As weeks passed, each wrestled with feelings and secrets that needed revealed. Her rotation to nights followed by a week away attending school further limited their contact.

Finally, Nancy initiated the discussion asking his forbearance until through. Struggling with composure and trembling, she dropped the bombshell. “Despite my birth control, test results confirm I have a bun in the oven and undoubtedly it’s his.” She handed Sam a copy of her certified letter to Curt severing their relationship and confirming her contention of not disclosing her secret. Sam read her words of how nothing frightened her more than his being over three hours late that Sunday without hearing from him. The fear left her numb realizing no one could replace him in her life. Suddenly, chemistry lost out to history. By contrast, Curt’s star faded fast despite their intimate affair. In the light of day, it was apparent how intermediate and temporary he was by comparison. Soul searching, she questioned its worth sensing fear of Sam’s rebuke. Clearly, what was upstairs wasn’t a fraction of what she prayed to walk through the door that morning.

Curt’s reply didn’t disagree with her, in fact, there was a subtle hint to his relief. He too realized where his feelings lay. “Semper Fi”, committed to the Corps first and foremost. There wasn’t room to share that love with anyone else. While their interlude was a delightful indulgence, his beloved Corps beckoned him back. If she had made the sacrifice, which he knew she couldn’t, he wouldn’t.

Finally, the pieces came together clearly illustrating the impetus behind her indiscretions. Pregnancy was the one fulfillment Sam couldn’t provide. What remained was either going it alone or together with Sam. She wouldn’t fault him for choosing the former. In a wavering voice Nancy added, “Despite your impressions, my tears aren’t for Curt or myself but for now and what led to this point. I left school a few days early in search of what matters most, and that is knowing where WE are.”

Sam knew there were no easy answers. His non action was pro action making him equally culpable. “Someone one said that were are given two lives, the life we learn with and the life we live with what we’ve learned,“ he reflectively said.

Their foremost obligation was ensuring the innocent life created was held harmless from adverse feelings. A second family at this stage in life under these circumstances would require the fortitude told in a Sophocles fable yet in his heart of hearts, he couldn’t renounce the love for her or the life she carried within. His clear voice broke a deafening silence. “Your adventures led to the ultimate discovery, finally satisfying the feeling that has haunted you. Some people would never understand that without satisfying your nature just how your personal cost would have been. Difficult as it was, I had to let it run its course, though at times felt it would cost me who I love the most. Despite my personal cost, I would have lost more in life had you not found your answer. Nancy,… I love you. ..always have and will. I know how much you love and have loved me. Whatever is a part of you becomes a part of me, nothing will disovle that. The child, your child, is now a part of that love and our union. All our life we have built and rebuilt lives, I know we have room for another.

By the resolve in his voice, Nancy felt the enormous intensity of a sincere, genuine love that once seemed compromised. Moreover, she appreciated her good fortune having him remain her husband, lover, mentor, companion, and friend. That night, Sam had no problem making love to his wife nor did she with him doing so. For both it was a reunification. … a long… very long and very intimate reunification. This time, Sam ignited those heralded fires in her and kept them burning far beyond that night, lighting the path for Nancy to find her way to the sweetest indulgences of all.

The End

Dedicated to all the Sam’s of the world who have the patience and understanding to the needs of a woman. We can never tame nature, we only make it compatable to ourselves but never realize just how much we have upset nature’s balance.