Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Suprise Me

Talking Couldn't resist... Thinking of all the "Kitty's" at Pixies.

What goes through a cat's mind...

Monday - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the satisfaction from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

Tuesday - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to throw up on their favorite chair... must try this on their bed.

Wednesday - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

Thursday - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan......

Friday - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

Saturday - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

Sunday - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to molespeak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

Old 04-20-2003, 03:01 PM
Suprise Me

Evil....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grin.jpg (19.6 KB, 161 views)

Old 04-20-2003, 03:49 PM
Nice but never normal

That is awesome I love it. My cat isn't quite as active but evil none the less.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 04-20-2003, 08:29 PM
Suprise Me

I have often wondered what goes on in an animal's mind... when I read this I had to share.

The walking between the legs was a fav of a cat that once lived with me.

Old 04-20-2003, 09:38 PM
~figment of imagination~

I love cats! I even have a tattoo of one. Unfortunately getting older I have become severely allergic to them.
~ me! ~
Old 04-21-2003, 05:29 AM
Everybody Stretch!

OMG! He'll sit and stare at me (staring contest personified) and once in a while he'll meow. I've ALWAYS said, "I don't know what your saying. I wish you could tell me. Wanna go outside?" To which he'll pace around me and as I rise he'll run in front of me (now I know it's to trip me, as how could he do it while I am sitting?) and once outside and I sit back down, he wants back in again. He's obviously mastered the knowledge of how to drive humans (captors) crazy......as well! Hope this doesn't get around to all captive felines!

Too funny Cheyanne! Thanks for cluing me in!

*"C'mere Rocky! Momma's got a surprise for you"!*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 04-21-2003, 06:42 AM

Cheyanne,

Yup! Those are my cats also.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:16 AM
Banned

My kitten is learning quickly! He's just like that! Yesterday, I was standing by the bed folding clothes. He was running from corner to corner and then, jumped up and bit my thigh and kept running!

He lies at the top of the stairs when we come back after walking the dog and I swear he thinks the dog is an idiot!

Thanks Cheyanne!
Old 04-21-2003, 10:24 AM
Just me.

Meow.
Old 04-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Loved that
Old 04-22-2003, 09:47 AM
Banned

I sent Cheyanne's post to my b/f - he actually thought I wrote it! Yes, our cat is evil!
Old 12-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
Meow? Cat's aren't evil we are merely of a higher intelligence level and diabolically clever. See I have mastered the art of typing.

Actually I had four cats in a two bedroom apartment once and I swear they were conspiring against me. I even had one that if you reprimanded him, he would urinate on something brand new of yours, not anyone else's just yours. Evil I tell you, but they're just so damn cute!
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 12-05-2003, 04:14 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
C'mon now Cheyanne... You know you got PF all worked up wanting to see those furry panties....... hehehe
You could give him an early xmas present. hint hint