Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-01-2004, 02:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to connor Send a message via Yahoo to connor
Falling For Ally - Pt.2

I had put in a pretty long and tiring day at work and when I got home all I wanted was a shower. I walked into the house and headed straight for my room for a change of clothes. Just as I was walking out to head for my shower Ally showed up at my room.

“Mom wants to know if you want some dinner right now.” My step sister told me while eyeing me up and down.

“Not at the moment. I just want a shower.” I told her with a shake of my head.

“No offense but that might be a good idea.” Ally teased me while holding her nose.

“Brat!” I replied with a swat on her ass as I continued on my way to the bathroom.

After I had cleaned up I grabbed something to eat then headed down stairs to watch some TV before going to bed. Ally was already down there and I flopped down on the couch next to her. Ally looked over at me for a moment.

“I can see you’re pretty tired tonight. I promise I won’t come sneaking into you room but I wanted you to know I really liked last night.” Ally told me as she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

“I did too.” I answered her while staring straight ahead.

When I did look over at her I could see that she was blushing. That night as I drifted off to sleep my thoughts were of Ally and a part of me wished she would come visit me again tonight.

The next day Ally was going to spend time with one of her girlfriends so I decided to hang out with friends myself. We didn’t see each other until that evening at dinner. All throughout dinner though she kept giving me sly looks that made my face burn and my stomach do flips.

That night, as I had suspected, Ally stole quietly into my room after our parents had gone to bed. This time however she was wearing a robe. She walked to the foot of my bed and stood there a moment in the relative darkness.

“Turn on your reading lamp.” My step sister requested.

I reached over next to my bed and turned on my small reading lamp that was there. A soft glow partially illuminated my room. Between that and the lights from outside that shown through my window, it wasn’t bright but you could see easily.

“I picked something up today and I want you to be the first to see it.” Ally said with a hint of a giggle in her voice.

She slid the robe off and let it drop to the floor. My step sister stood before me wearing a shear little baby doll night gown. You could see through it just enough to see a hint of her breasts and nipples. The matching panties showed the little patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair that was nestled above her pussy.

She looked incredible. I felt myself become aroused instantly. A brief thought flashed through my brain and I wondered what she had meant by the first to see it, I wondered who else would. Ally wasn’t really dating anyone at the moment that I knew of. All of those thoughts quickly vanished though when she slowly walked to my bed.

Ally pushed my blankets aside and climbed into bed next to me. I looked at her feminine body lying next to me. Her perky breasts were thrust towards me, beckoning to me. I could see the lips of her pussy through the shear material. I was overwhelmed by the power of her seductiveness.

“Do you like it Mike?” Ally asked me barely above a whisper.

“I love it.” I answered in a horse voice.

“Good, I was hoping you would.” Ally told me with a giggle again.

She reached under the blanket and laid her hand over the crotch of the shorts I was wearing, feeling my very erect cock.

“I think you must love it a lot!” Ally teased me, giggling even more.

“Well, you look very sexy.“ It was my turn to blush this time.

Ally leaned forward and our mouths locked together in a kiss as she fondled my stiff member through my shorts. My hands found their way to her breasts and I slowly massaged her firm mounds and hard nipples.

Pulling away from our kiss and sliding down my body, Ally hooked her fingers in my shorts and pulled them down and off of me. She took a hold of my rigid cock and she stroked it slowly up and down in her small, warm hand. The feeling of her holding my bare flesh in her hand only increased the ache that was building inside of me.

My step sister then peered up at me with a sly look on her face and a glint in her eyes. She slowly lowered her head and I could feel her hot breath on me. My stomach knotted up as I watched her mouth hovering over my throbbing cock.

Ally lowered her mouth to my swollen head and ran her tongue around it, slowly and luxuriously. I let out an audible groan as I felt her tongue rub against me. Taking my head into her warm mouth I felt Ally start sucking on it. While rubbing her tongue against the underneath side at the same time. Every muscle in my body clenched at the sensation. I looked down at her and could see that she had a hand in her panties and was rubbing herself as she licked on my cock.

Ally began to stroke my hard cock with her soft mouth. Her sensuous lips were wrapped tight around my engorged shaft. My hands balled into fists as she slid her mouth up and down the length of my stiff rod. I could hear the soft slurping sounds she was making as she sucked on me, stopping every now and then to run her tongue up and down the length of me.

When I got to the point to where I didn’t think I could take any more without blowing my load into my step sister’s mouth, she slowly pulled her lips from around me. Ally looked at me and smiled a very pleased smile when she saw the look of ecstasy on my face.

Standing up next to the bed, Ally pulled the top of her sexy nightie off over her head giving me an unobstructed view of her firm tits and erect nipples. Next she slid her panties down off of her hips and down her luscious legs. Stepping out of them my step sister stood next to me completely nude and the sight of her naked body took my breath away again.

Crawling back in bed with me, Ally threw her leg over me so that she was straddling me. She positioned herself over my cock that was standing straight up, waiting to impale her.

Taking my cock in her hand she guided my head to the dark opening of her most desired womanly area. I felt her slowly work my cock between her labia and into the warm recesses of her snug pussy. I watched as she slowly settled down on my and my cock was swallowed up into herself. The sight was incredible.

Ally leaned forward, hunching over me and she kissed me hard. I eagerly returned the deep, passionate kiss. We stayed motionless like that for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of my cock filling her tight little cunt up. Our mouths hungrily pressed together in lust driven kisses. I slid my hands around and cupped the firm globes of her ass in them, gently squeezing and massaging them.

Slowly Ally began rocking on me and I could feel my cock rubbing around in her wet pussy. She hitched in her breath and let out a sigh as she began moving on me.

“Mmmm, that feels so good.” My step sister purred at me as she started sliding up and down my cock.

“Yessssss!” I hissed back in reply.

Ally hit a slow rhythm that I matched. Her warm, wet pussy slid up and down the length of my hard cock, smearing her juices all over me. She felt so tight wrapped around me and every nerve was alive with the sensation.

“Ohhhh Mike, it feels so good having you in me!” Ally panted at me.

“It feels good being in you!” I answered breathlessly

Ally leaned down; her mouth was against my ear. I could feel her hot breath on me and it made shivers run through me.

“Fuck my pussy gooooddddd!” She whispered into my ear.

“Ohhhh yesssss!” I panted back at my step sister.

Hearing Ally talking like that to me drove me nuts and inflamed my passion. I arched my hips up in an effort to drive my cock even deeper into her tight little cunt. I picked up the speed of my movements under her. My hands held her ass firmly as I started pumping my cock in and out of her

“Ohhhh yessss, fasterrrrrr!” Ally moaned at me.

My step sister practically wrapped herself around me and held tight as she moaned into my ear. Our bodies were beginning to glisten with a fine sheen of sweat as we moved with and against each other. The urgency and passion was growing by the moment.

My cock was stroking her pussy hard now. Every inch of me was sliding in and out of her hot little hole. I was lost in a world of ecstasy. I continued shoving my cock deep into her pussy at an almost frantic rate. I could hear my step sister panting in my ear with each stroke.

I felt my orgasm building and I groaned as I thrust myself into her pussy as hard and deep as I could.

“Ohhhhhh yesssss, let me feel you cum in meeeee!” Ally moaned into my ear

“Ahhhhh, I’m going to cummmm!” I groaned as I rubbed my cock around deep within her. My hands were kneading the fleshy cheeks of her ass.

I could hold it no longer. I tensed every muscle in my body as I felt my hot cum explode deep into my step sister’s wet pussy. I felt her bite down on the top of my shoulder as my fluid filled her womb.

“Ohhhhhh godddd yesssssss!” Ally panted in my ear again. “I’m going to cum on youuuuu!”

I felt her legs and pussy muscles tighten around me as her body was rocked by her own orgasm. I felt her warm juices running over my cock.

Ally pressed her mouth against mine hard and we kissed deeply. Our tongues intertwined with each others. She lay on top of me for a while, neither of us moving or talking.

“I needed that.” Ally finally said with a small sigh.

“I did too.” I answered her.

“I guess I should head for my own room.“ Ally gave me a small pout.

“Yeah, I guess.” The thought of our parents finding us together made me uncomfortable.

“Can I borrow a shirt?” Ally asked me while smiling.

“Sure, second drawer down.” I replied.

I watched as my step sister got up off me and walked to my dresser. She pulled a t-shirt out and slipped it on over her head. I felt a twinge of disappointment when she had covered her very sexy body up with the shirt.

Ally walked back over next to my bed and picked her nightie up off the floor. She then leaned over and gave me a lingering kiss.

“Good night Mike.” She said softly.

“Night Ally.”

With that she turned and left my room quietly. I was again hit with the feeling that my room had suddenly become a lonelier place after she had left. I rolled over onto my side and pulled my blanket up over me. Soon I drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next morning I was off to work again. After another long, hard day that I actually kind of enjoyed I came home and jumped into the shower right away. After I cleaned up food was next. When I had finished eating I headed down stairs where I found Ally lounging on the couch watching TV.

“How did your day go?” Ally asked me with a smile as I slumped down next to her.

“Pretty good. How about yours?”

“Boring!” Ally replied while flashing me a small pout.

“Sorry to hear that.” I answered.

“I usually am bored when you aren’t around and no, you aren’t sorry!” Ally told me with a smile.

“Awwwww, poor baby.” I said teasing her.

“You know, we are going to have to discuss us and what we are going to do.” Ally said in a small voice.

“Yeah, I know.” The confusion of emotions welled up inside of me again.

A part of me really liked the sex between us and another part was worried about the repercussions if anyone found out. One side would be happy to have a girl like Ally on my arm and the other side wasn’t sure if there was a future in it. I couldn’t think of any girl I knew who could compare to Ally.

“So what are you thinking?” I asked her tentatively.

“I’m really not sure Mike. I really do care for you, obviously more than just as a brother. I’m just not sure what could come out of us.” Ally answered sounding a little sad.

“I know what you mean.” I had to agree reluctantly.

“It makes me sad but I think if we take things too far we might be asking for trouble.”

“I know.” I agreed while trying hard not to look at Ally.

“So you think we should cut things off?” Ally asked me

“Is that what you think?” I replied, trying to avoid committing to a particular course.

“I just don’t know Mike.” Ally answered with a hint of exasperation.

“Maybe we should just see what happens.” I ventured to her.

“Maybe for now.” Ally agreed. Then she leaned over close to me so that she could whisper into my ear. “You just are afraid of not getting into my pants anymore.”

When Ally pulled back she was giggling at me.

“Brat!” I admonished her with a playful slap on her arm. I secretly wondered how much of what she said was the truth though.

That night Ally crept into my room again and though I was extremely tired we made love to each other again. This time though it was a little different. It was softer, slower. I had the feeling that Ally was preparing herself for the possibility that we called things off. As if she was relishing every moment just in case it was the last one for us together.

May turned into June and things stayed pretty much unchanged between myself and Ally. We still had sex when we could safely get away with it. We still often hung out together when I wasn’t working. Dad got the swimming pool set up for summer. Ally and I loved spending a lot of time in our pool. Sometimes we had friends over, sometimes just the two of us.

During it all though there was a certain level of frustration building up in us. Frustration over having to keep our new found relationship a secret. It wore on us. Soon our desire for more would come to a head. The beginning of this troubled time for us came at the heels of one of my fondest memories with her.

It was near the end of June. Ally and I were spending a day together lounging poolside while our parents were both gone. Dad was working and mom was off running errands.

While I splashed around in the swimming pool with Ally I found it impossible not to continually admire her figure in her bikini. Of course Ally knew exactly what I was doing. She would just laugh at me every now and then and call me a pervert. I noticed though that she was doing her share of leering at me also.

Finally we dropped the pretense and Ally swam into my arms. We stood in waste deep water openly kissing each other with abandon. Taking a quick look around to make sure no one was around close enough to see us I grew bolder and was soon fondling my step sister’s breasts through her bikini top. Her nipples responded nicely to my attention.

Our tongues intertwined as I slid a hand down her tummy and into her bikini bottoms. My fingers passed through the little patch of pubic hair and down between her legs. Ally spread her feet apart some to give my probing hand better access to her nether regions.

My fingers slowly began probing her pussy as we continued making out with each other. I could hear her breathing deepen and I felt her body press closer to mine. I slipped my fingers inside the folds of her lips and began rubbing them around.

Ally tilted her head back as my fingers explored her quivering cunt. The look on her face was intoxicating to me. I pushed my fingers in deeper and Ally gasped as I probed her pussy.

I started kissing between her breasts as I worked my fingers around inside of her. Ally pushed a cup on her bikini top aside to offer me access to one of her lovely firm breasts. I eagerly took it into my mouth and began sucking on her hard little button of a nipple. I could hear my step sister moan in response.

Ally began moving her hips in the water in time with my stroking fingers. I continued sucking on her firm tit as my fingers played with her pussy. Her breathing was coming in deep hard breaths.

I continued fingering Ally’s warm pussy as I turned my attention to her other breast. My tongue slid around her nard nipple. My fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy. I relished the feeling of her. Ally was wrapped around me now, holding me close and tight.

“Mmmmmm” My step sister moaned as my fingers stroked her tight cunt.

I hungrily sucked on her breasts as I fingered her. Feeling Ally moving her hips and rubbing her pussy against my hand was driving me nuts. I was loving it.

“Ohhhhhh mike, ummmm, I’m going to cummmm!” Ally groaned at me.

I picked up the pace of my fingers and silently urged her on.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Ally moaned as I felt the muscles in her legs and pussy tighten around me.

Thrusting her hips hard against me I felt my step sister’s body quiver as she gave into her orgasm.

“Mmmmmmm, yessssssss!” Ally moaned as she came against my hand in waves.

Ally was panting hard as she grabbed my swim suit and started pushing it down off my hips. I helped her remove them and quickly my hard cock was free. Ally practically jumped into my arms and wrapped her strong legs around my waist, her arms tight around the back of my neck. She pressed her mouth against mine hard, kissing me passionately. I had never seen Ally as urgent with passion as she was at the moment.

I reached down and guided my cock to Ally’s open and offered pussy. I slid easily into her warm, wet, snug little cunt. Ally pushed hard against me, pulling me to her with her legs. She buried my cock deep inside of herself. My hands slid to her ass to help hold her up against me.

I felt Ally sliding her tongue into my mouth as she wiggled on my throbbing cock. Holding her tight, I started rocking my hips back and forth. Ally moaned deeply as my cock slid in and out of her eager pussy.

She kissed me deep, full of longing as she rode on my cock. We were panting into each others open mouth as we took every once of pleasure the other had to offer. She felt so warm, so snug around my engorged rod.

I continued pumping my cock in and out of my step sisters hot pussy, she urged me to go faster and harder. She was like and animal on me. Kissing me hard, nibbling, biting lightly, and digging her nails into me.

“Yessssss Mike, fuck me hardddd!” Ally panted at me.

Hearing her talk like that drove me on even further and harder. My cock was throbbing and aching for release in her hot little cunt. I thrust myself in and out of her faster and harder. I was groaning with each thrust.

“Mmmmm, yessssss!” Ally moaned at me.

Growing bolder, I returned her dirty talk back as I hadn’t done before.

“Mmmm, give me that pussy babyyyy!” I growled at her.

“Yessss, take my pussyyyyy!” She moaned back at me.

I was now pounding my hard cock in her. Our bodies splashed water all over us as we moved frantically. I could feel myself rising to my orgasm fast and hard. I gave into all of my animal lust that was pent up in me. I was fucking my step sister harder than I ever had before and Ally loved every moment of it.

“Ohhhh god, ohh yessss, hard!” Ally moaned.

“Ahhhhhhhh” I groaned back as I frantically fucked her little pussy.

“Cummm in me, cum harddd!” Ally implored me.

I couldn’t hold it any longer. With a long hard thrust I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and I felt my hot load explode inside of her.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” I groaned again as I came harder than ever before. My seed shot into her in waves.

“Yesssssssss, I feel itttttt!” Ally purred at me.

I felt her tighten every muscle in her body, practically strangling me in a full bear hug as my step sister was wracked by her own orgasm.

“Mmmmmmmm!” Ally moaned as her body bucked against my body. I could feel her muscles spasm next to me.

Ally collapsed into my arms and started kissing me all over my face. I held her tight and close.

“Mmmm, that was the best!” She purred at me.

“Yes, it was.” I answered huskily.

We stood in the water hugging and kissing each other for a few minutes, until we remembered our surroundings. We got ourselves composed again before any one discovered us.

The rest of the afternoon we tried to act normal and not raise suspicions that there was something going on. That night Ally snuck into my room for some sex again. This time before she left she announced that we needed to talk come the next day. I agreed that we did and promised that we would after I got home from work. In time I would learn to dread the words “We need to talk” from a woman. As yet I was too inexperienced to worry too much.

The next few weeks would define our future though, and put the love we felt for each other to the test.

To be continued ………………………..
Old 06-01-2004, 02:16 PM

Falling For Ally - Pt.3

I awoke early that morning to the sounds of my sister and parents puttering around the house. I was a little surprised that everyone was up so early considering that it was a Sunday. I stumbled to the bathroom and then to the kitchen for some breakfast. Ally was already sitting at the table eating her usual toast and jelly. I opted for a big bowl of cereal. (Ok, actually two big bowls)

I discovered the reason that everyone was up so early was that mom and dad were going to spend the day playing golf with some friends. I could never get myself interested in golf and honestly didn’t understand its appeal. However this meant Ally and I would have the place to ourselves today with free rein. I could tell by the sly looks she was giving me she had already come to the same conclusion.

I looked over at Ally and she was wearing a pair of black spandex shorts similar to the ones she wore for volleyball and a tank top, her long dark hair flowed down past her shoulders in soft waves. Her dark eyes glittered, full of expression that spoke volumes. I marveled at her full lips that carried a hint of lip gloss on them. They looked very kissable. Damn she looked good.

I was lost in my reverie when all of a sudden I realized I was staring at a very perky breast with a hard little nipple staring back at me. I jerked my head up as if I had been slapped. Ally’s eyes glittered at me with amusement.

“You were gawking at me so hard I thought I’d give you something to gawk at, you big pervert.” Ally told me with a laugh.

“Yeah, very funny. Very nice too but very funny.” I replied to my step sister.

Ally laughed at me again, covered her beautiful looking breast and left the kitchen with a seductive wiggle to her walk.

I had just finished my breakfast and cleaning up after myself when my father walked into the kitchen.

“Good morning.” My dad said as he was getting himself a cup of coffee.

“Morning dad.”

“So what do you and Ally have on tap for the day?” My father asked over his coffee cup.

“Probably just hang out.” I answered with a shrug of my shoulders

“No hot dates today?” He asked.

“Not especially.” I answered

“What happen with that girl you were dating during the school year?” My father continued with his questions.

“It didn’t work out. Nothing major.” I replied warily.

“I see. Well, you kids have a good day. If you go anywhere leave a note telling us where, and be careful.” My father told me while putting his coffee cup in the sink.

“We know the drill, dad.” I replied with a smile.

“Never hurts to remind.” My father answered while smiling back.

After our parents had left I went in search of where Ally had gotten off to. Walking up stairs I saw that the door to Ally’s room was open and headed for her doorway. Looking in I saw that Ally was sitting at her computer; it looked like she was chatting with someone.

“Come on in Mike.” Ally said with a smile. “I’m just chatting with Jenny.”

I pulled the chair in front of Ally’s bureau next to her computer chair and sat down. Jenny was one of our mutual friends from school and was Ally’s best friend.

“She wants to come over this afternoon for a while and go swimming.” Ally told me

“Oh, ok.” I felt a twinge of disappointment. I had been looking forward to having the place to ourselves.

“I told her it’s cool if she comes and hangs out for a while.” Ally continued.

“Sure.” I answered trying to mask my disappointment.

It wasn’t that I didn’t like Jenny, I did. She had a very outgoing and somewhat loud personality that was part game show host, part salesman, and part stripper. She could be a lot of fun to hang out with.

“That’s part of what I wanted to talk to you about.” Ally told me a bit sheepishly.

“What?” I asked. My curiosity piqued.

“Well, I told Jenny about us.” Ally said cautiously.

“Huh? Told her about us?”

“I had to tell someone Mike. Jenny was the safest person. Please don’t be pissed, I just couldn’t keep it all to myself.” My step sister said in a rush.

I sat somewhat confused and in a bit of a haze. I wasn’t sure exactly how I felt about that.

“You mad at me?” Ally asked in her best little girl voice.

“No, I’m not mad. What did she say?”

“She was pretty cool about it. She said actually several of our friends just kind of assumed we had messed around some already.” Ally told me while taking heart from the fact that I hadn’t exploded in anger.

“I wonder why they would think that.” This piece of information surprised me even more.

“I guess maybe because we are together so much.” Ally ventured for an answer.

“Could be.” I agreed.

“I wanted to be able to hang around someone we didn’t have to pretend with, someone we could just be ourselves.” My step sister told me to further defend her spilling the beans to Jenny.

Ally’s position wasn’t without validity. I could understand where she was coming from. While playing secret was exciting at first, it did wear on you after awhile.

“You cool with me telling her?”

“I don’t really know. It might be a little weird.” I answered honestly.

“I know. I’m glad you didn’t get pissed though.” Ally said with rising hope in her voice.

“No, I’m not pissed.” I gave Ally a small smile.

Ally practically beamed at me. She leaned over and gave me a long, deep kiss.

“Ok, Jenny will be here in a few minutes so lets get changed over into our swimsuits before she gets here.”

I got up to head for my room to change into my swim shorts. Ally got up to change into hers. The fact that she didn’t close her bedroom door before changing as she would have a couple months ago wasn’t lost on me.

By the time Jenny arrived we were all ready out back by the poolside. The opening of the gate to the privacy fence that wound around our back heralded her arrival. Jenny was an attractive girl, only slightly less pretty than Ally. Though Jenny had bigger breasts than Ally, Ally still had an edge in the hot body department too.

“Hey guys.” Jenny called to Ally and me with a wave.

“Hey Jen.” Ally called back, looking up from her lounge chair.

“Hey.” I simply said without bothering to look up.

Jenny slipped out of the shorts and t-shirt she was wearing to reveal her bikini underneath. She then took a position on a lounge chair next to Jenny.

“Thanks for letting me hang out for a while. I needed to get away from the family for a bit!” Jenny exclaimed with mock drama.

“No prob. Everyone needs to get away from the folks every now and then.” Ally responded.

“What’s Craig up to?” I asked, finally looking up at Jenny. Craig was her boyfriend and another friend of mine and Ally’s

“His family had a wedding to go to out of state. A cousin is getting married.” Jenny answered.

“Oh, ok. It’s too bad he isn’t around to come over too.” I replied.

We lay there tanning for a while, the girls engaging in idle chat and gossip. I mainly kept quiet. Then we spent some time splashing around in the pool and although I had hoped for some alone time with Ally, I was having some fun in spite of myself. When we had enough of swimming and playing around in the pool we took up our positions on the lounge chairs again to dry off.

“I could really go for a big banana split right now.” Jenny said in a wishful voice.

“That would be good.” Ally agreed.

“I don’t dare right now. I’ve already gained five pounds since graduation. Everything goes right to my hips.” Jenny stated remorsefully.

“I know what you mean.” Ally continued to agree.

“Ally, you’re so full of shit!” Jenny exclaimed.

“How’s that?” Ally asked with a chuckle.

“You could eat a whole tub of ice cream smothered in hot fudge and whipped cream and the only thing that will happen is your tits will actually get perkier and your ass a bit firmer! You’re like a mutant that turns everything into muscle and sex appeal!” Jenny exclaimed to Ally.

I was choking with laughter at this point. Jenny wasn’t far from the truth. Ally was one of those people who seemed to burn off everything they ate. Getting fat was not a problem for her.

“Sometimes I positively hate you!” Jenny continued.

“I’m not that bad.” Ally responded defensively.

“Really? Mike be a dear, go get a tub of ice cream then give her tits and ass a before and after squeeze and you can judge for us.” Jenny said to me sweetly.

I was still laughing too much to reply.

“Oh sure, give the pervert over there another excuse to gawk at my tits and to cop a feel! He’s always looking for a chance!” Ally said in good natured play.

At this first mention of intimacy between Ally and myself in front of another a sudden feeling of awkwardness crept over me and I wanted to find the nearest rock to hide under.

“Oh look, now you’ve embarrassed the poor guy.” Jenny said observing the fact that I was blushing.

Ally looked at me to confirm my embarrassed state and a sweet but amused smile came over her face.

“Mike sweetie, doesn’t Ally even let you see her tits? You poor guy! Here, I’ll let you look at mine!” Jenny said dramatically, then she reached down and pulled up her bikini top exposing her boobs for me to see. Now I was blushing so hard I could feel heat coming off my face that rivaled the summer sun.

“Ok Jen, we know your bobs are bigger, you can put those away now.” Ally sputtered between waves of laughter.

“You’re no fun Ally. I was even going to let Mike cop a feel if he wanted. Poor guy, lives under the same roof as his girl and she won’t even let him see her tits when he wants to!” Jenny continued in her fun at my expense.

“Oh, he gets to see them.” Ally assured Jenny while giving me a sly smile.

“I’m sure he does.” Jenny answered with a knowing wink.

“I don’t think Craig would like me copping a feel of your boobs anyway Jen.” I finally managed to say.

“Oh hell, he’s always trying to get me to flash my boobs in public. The boy is twisted.” Jenny informed us.

“Probably why you’re dating him.” Ally shot back at her.

“Well, it is one of his more endearing qualities.” Jenny replied with a giggle.

After Jenny left, Ally and I decided to shower up to clean off the sun tan oil and chlorine. Being that we had the house to ourselves, we decided there was no sense in wasting water with separate showers when we could take one together.

We crept into the bathroom together as is we felt some need to keep silent and sneak around even though there was no one there but us. Closing the door behind us, Ally started running the water while I slipped off my swim shorts.

When Ally turned back around she admired my naked body openly and in such a way that I actually felt a little self conscious. Smiling at me, she reached behind her back and unclasped the top to her bikini, letting it fall to the floor. Next she bent over and slid the bottoms down, finally stepping out.

Now my step sister was standing before me naked and it was my turn to openly admire her body. I could see Ally blush slightly at my open appraisal but damn she was sexy.

My eyes wandered over her high, firm breasts with erect little buttons for nipples, over her flat tummy with a hint of muscle, the round flair of her feminine hips, her long, shapely legs, and finally up to the little patch of dark hair that was nestled above her glorious womanhood. Looking at her this way I became aroused without consciously realizing it.

Ally noticed my erect state and smiled, seemingly to take that as a compliment. Turning, she pushed aside the shower door and stepped in, giving me a tantalizing view of her very shapely ass as she did so. I stepped in behind her and closed the shower door.

The water felt warm and comfortable as it sprayed down over our bodies. We took turns washing each other off, and though we delighted in exploring each others bodies we were being as playful as we were seductive.

Every now and then we would stop for a lingering kiss, or to touch certain areas of each other, and then in the next moment we were splashing each other and laughing. When we had finished with our shower we stepped out and dried ourselves off.

After hanging the towels to dry, Ally stepped into my arms and we kissed passionately. I could feel my erection pressed hard against the lower part of her stomach. My hands slid down and cupped the round cheeks of her ass. Our tongues snaked around each others as we kissed long and hard and held each other in a tight embrace.

Without saying a word we stumbled naked down the hall to my bed room, while trying not to loose our embrace or break our kiss. Once in my room, we fell onto my bed and our bodies immediately were wrapped around each other.

Gently I urged Ally onto her back and moved my attention to her beautiful breasts. My mouth found one of her hard little nipples and I eagerly began sucking on it. My tongue drew lazy little circles around her hard little button.

I could hear my step sister’s breathing deepen as I sucked and caressed on the soft mounds of flesh that made up her breasts. I turned my attention to her other one and began sucking on that one just as eagerly. I could feel Ally running her fingers through my hair as she enjoyed the attention her perky tits were getting.

Slowly I left her breasts and began to kiss down her hard, flat stomach, while insinuating myself between her legs. Ally shifted her legs and moved them apart, allowing me to lie between them. I could feel the soft warmth of her thighs where they pressed against my sides.

I lingered for a moment at her belly button, slowly running the tip of my tongue around it. My step sister broke out in little goose bumps as my tongue lightly brushed the sensitive skin around her stomach. Then my downward journey continued.

With my hands on her round hips, my tongue snaked its way through the little patch of dark hair above her pelvis. I continued downward. Soon my tongue hit the salty- sweet moisture of her flesh. I could hear Ally hitch in her breath deep as my tongue found it’s sought after prize. I ran the tip of my tongue over and around her clit, claiming it for my own.

Ally was openly moaning now, as I flicked my tongue over her sensitive little nub. One of my hands left its perch on her hips to find the fold of skin that made up her pussy lips. Softly I began tracing them under my finger tip. I could feel her wetness growing; I could smell her musky aroma that was so intoxicating.

My tongue ventured down a little further and I slowly inserted it between the folds of her lips. I moved my tongue up and down, licking her luxuriously.

Ally was arching her back, thrusting her wet pussy up to me, both demanding and yet pleading at the same time. Her moans of pleasure and desire were becoming louder, more urgent.

I plunged my tongue deep into the dark regions of her womanhood. This was the first time I had tasted my step sister and she tasted glorious. I reveled in the feeling of her pussy against my tongue, and in the taste of the juices I eagerly lapped at. It was as though I had been dying of thirst in a hot dry desert and instead of just finding mere water; I had discovered the source of ambrosia itself.

“Ohhhhh god yess Mike!” Ally moaned at me. “Ohhh, lick meeeee!”

My tongue darted around faster at her urging. I licked every spot I could, sought out every inch, every crevice. I wasn’t going to miss an ounce of this heavenly experience. Ally had begun moving her hips up and down; rhythmically rubbing her hot, wet pussy against my face. I found this abandoned fucking of my face to be very arousing. My cock was engorged and aching with increased lust.

“Mmmmmm, lick my pussy gooddd!” Ally continued her verbal encouragement. “ Ahhhhhhh!”

I continued licking my step sister’s wet pussy fast and hard, occasionally stopping to suck on her. I was drinking in her juices and loved the taste of it. Damn how I was loved eating her out!

Ally’s hands found there way to the back of my head, and she urged my face even tighter into her. I could feel her thighs squeezing against me as she bucked her hips up and down, smearing my face with her wetness. Still my tongue slid all around inside of her, licking at her glorious little cunt.

“Ohhhh goddd baby, I’m going to cummmmm!” My step sister groaned deeply. “Lick me hardddddd!”

I could feel her thrusting her pussy up at me in an erotic offering. I drove my tongue in as deeply as I could and sucked on her quivering mound. Ally’s fingers clenched at my hair and her legs pressed against my head hard and tight.

“Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!” Ally cried out as I felt a rush of hot juices flowing against my tongue, mouth and face.

“Oh, oh oh!” she panted at me.

My step sister’s body almost spasm as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Still she clung to me with both her hands and legs as she came against my face. I almost lost my own load in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

“I need you in me, fuck me now!” Ally pleaded me in a breathless voice that was barely above a whisper.

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I crawled up between my step sisters legs and kneeling there I poised the tip if my very stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy. Ally reached down and took a hold of my hard member and guided my head between her lips. I had never seen this much need or desire in her before and it aroused me even more.

“I want to feel you inside of me deep, Mike.” Ally implored me. Her eyes were half lidded with desire and ecstasy, her face was flush. She had never looked so sexy.

I stretched out over her some and then with a forceful thrust I buried my hard cock deep into my step sister’s snug little cunt.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Ally cried out as she swallowed my hard rod into her pussy. “Yesss!”

Ally threw her arms around my neck and pulled my face down to hers. Our mouths were crushed together in a deep, hard kiss. Wrapping her legs around me, she held me tight against her. Our hips pressed hard against each other. Without a word, Ally was letting me know she wanted me still for a moment. She wanted to relish the feeling of my cock deep within her.

I, too, was enjoying the sheer feeling of her warm, tight pussy wrapped around me. I didn’t dare move right away for fear of cumming right then and there anyway. Ally held me close as out tongues explored each others mouths and our bodies enjoyed the intertwining with each other.

Slowly the grip she held me in with her legs loosened a little. I took that as my cue that stillness was no longer needed. I started moving my hips in a nice slow rhythm that Ally matched.

I basked in the feeling of my hard cock sliding in and out of my step sister’s hot, wet pussy. We continued to kiss as I moved myself in and out of her. Our speed and intensity gradually climbing.

Ally broke off our kiss to utter a low moan into my ear. I took advantage of the opportunity to return my mouth to her breasts. As I thrust my cock in and out, my lips again wrapped themselves around one of her hard nipple to suckle on it.

“Mmmmmmm” my step sister moaned in appreciation.

The pace of our thrusting continued to increase in speed and intensity. Every stroke of my cock into her snug cunt sent a new wave of electricity coursing through my body.

“Ohhhh yesss, fuck me good Mike! I love feeling you inside of me!” Ally groaned at me in a husky voice.

“I love being inside you.” I murmured in reply, lifting my mouth off of her tit, and then returning it to its previous nesting place.

I could feel my step sister’s fingers digging at my back as I pumped my hard cock in and out of her. Ally strove to keep her rhythm timed with mine. Our bodies were covered in a fine sheen of sweat as we continued fucking each other, always faster and harder with each moment.

Ally’s body writhed under me as I pumped my cock in and out in a more frenzied pace now. Her tight little pussy held onto my throbbing member greedily. I could now feel her nails digging in slightly as I abandoned her boobs to join her in a chorus of low ecstasy fill moans. The action of her passion filled clawing at my back only served to drive my own passion and lust even higher.

I was now practically slamming my cock into her awaiting cunt. Our pace had reached an animal frenzy and we moaned our pleasure in time with each other.

“Yesss, fuck me hard mike!” Ally moaned at me. I want to feel you cum in my pussy!”

I was spurred on by my step sister’s words of lust. I could hear myself let out a low grunt each time I shoved my cock deep inside of her. Ally’s nails continued to dig a little deeper into the flesh of my back and I loved it.

“Ohhhhh god Mikeeee, cum with meeee!” Ally cried out to me.

“Yes, I’m going to cum deep in your pussy!” I moaned back at my step sister between my animal like grunts.

I could feel Ally’s muscles tightening all around me. Her pussy grasped at my throbbing rod even harder and I knew she was close to another orgasm. With a loud groan I shoved my aching cock deep into her warm hole.

“Uhhhhhhhh!” I groaned loudly. “I’m goinggg to cummm!”

“Ohhhhh Yessssss, fill me!” Ally cried out loud to me.

I could hold no longer. I felt my muscles straining, my groins tightening. Suddenly with an explosive feeling I felt my hot loud shooting deep into my step sister.

“Ahhhhhhh!” I moaned loudly as I felt my seed explode deep inside of her with a release that was filled with so much pleasure it bordered on painful.

“Yessssssss!” Ally cried out as she gave into her own orgasm. I felt her hot juices flowing over my cock.

We clung to each other tightly as we were lost in the ecstasy of our orgasms. Our fingers digging into each others skin.

Finally I collapsed on the bed next to Ally and she immediately wrapped herself around me, hugging me close to her.

We lay there like that for a while, holding and caressing each other. Reaching her head to mine, Ally gave me a lingering, sweet kiss that was filled more with love than passion, as we both felt spent for the moment.

Eventually, and with some reluctance, both got up to get dressed. Ally left for her room but returned momentarily wearing white cotton shorts and a halter top. She looked lovely with her face still flush from passion and sexual release.

“That was the hardest I’ve ever cum.” Ally told me with a giggle as she sat down on the edge of my now messed up bed.

“Really?” I asked, eyeing her closely.

“Yes.” My step sister replied with a hint of embarrassment. I could see a blush come over her cheeks.

I sat next to her feeling pretty pleased with myself. It was to be short lived.

“We still need to talk.” Ally ventured at me.

“Sure, about what?” I asked with some wariness.

“It’s about us and being a secret. Sooner or later we are going to have to tell our parents.” Ally told me directly.

Immediately my mind flashed back to how awkward I had felt with even Jenny knowing. My discomfort must have shown on my face.

“We can’t keep it a secret forever Mike. Besides I don’t like keeping secrets from my mom.” Ally continued.

“I know we can’t.” I replied.

“I know they will freak out but it’ll be better having everything in the open.” Ally reasoned.

I wasn’t so convinced that anything would be better with us out in the open. I sat there quietly mulling it over in my head.

“What about down the road in the future? Were you thinking we would still be sneaking around a year or two from now?” Ally continued questioning me.

Still I sat in quiet contemplation. That in itself was a big mistake I was to discover.

“Haven’t you thought about us and the future at all?” Ally asked incredulously.

The truth of it was that I hadn’t. I was an 18 year old guy and the most I had thought about as far as the future went was getting the car I wanted and going to college. A relationship hadn’t entered into the equation, especially not with my own step sister. This obviously needed more thought than I had been willing to give it.

I tried to express this to Ally but did a piss poor job of doing it. I knew all to well the stubborn expression that came over her face. I had hurt her feelings and now I was about to pay for it dearly. Inwardly I groaned.

“So what am I? Just a convenient lay for you Mike, not worth the consideration of a possible future with?”

“Of course not. Don’t be silly.” I answered getting a little perturbed at what I saw as her being somewhat irrational on the subject.

Damn, that look flashed in her eyes again. Obviously I had just made another verbal mistake as far as she was concerned. Yet again another inward groan, followed by a cringe this time.

“You think I’m being silly? Just because I love you and want for us to be in the open? Does that mean you don’t feel the same?” Ally asked in a defensive voice.

“You know what I mean Ally. It was already weird feeling with Jenny. I can only imagine how it would be with our parents. This is something I don’t think we should rush into.” I answered.

“So we keep sneaking around, you get laid when you want and if it doesn’t work out then no harm, no foul because no one will be the wiser, huh?” My step sister shot back at me.

“Now you’re twisting my meaning because you’re spoiling for a fight.” I replied to her, my own anger rising now.

I could see Ally’s bottom lip quivering and tears welling up in her eyes. Obviously this was something she had given a lot of thought to and was hurt that I hadn’t done the same. I knew she was feeling that I had placed less importance on our relationship as she had. I felt she was being unfair about the whole thing.

“No I’m not!” Ally exclaimed vehemently.

“What I mean is we should go slowly and ease into things is all!” I answered with the same veracity.

“Answer the earlier question Mike. Do you love me as I do you?”

I knew I was on shaky ground here, walking the edge of a steep precipice. One false step and over the edge I would go. I tried to tread lightly. Another mistake, I was batting a thousand.

“Yes, of course. I mean you’re my best friend. Hell, you’re my…….” I trailed off too late, already knowing that I had just made that misstep.

“I’m your step sister. That’s what you were going to say isn’t it?” Ally finished my sentence in a voice filled with hurt.

“Look, Ally, please understand this is still new to me. I’m still sorting it all out.” I answered more softly.

I could see the tears in her eyes growing bolder, now peeking their way out of their home in the first steps to their journey down her cheeks. Damn, she was going to cry. I silently berated myself for my insensitive mouth though I did feel she wasn’t being fair to me on this.

“Well, I’ll tell you what. You let me know when you get things sorted out. Until then, go screw yourself because you’re not going to be screwing me!” Ally finished with a flourish.

Getting up, Ally stormed out of my room in dramatic form with those same tears now unabashedly running down her cheeks.

I lay back on my bed after hearing my step sister slam her bed room door shut. I was in a state of confusion. I hated seeing Ally upset and I couldn’t understand why I didn’t return her declaration of love. I thought Ally was the greatest person alive. At the same time I was annoyed with her for getting so damned dramatic on me. At the same time I felt guilty for not having given our relationship the same consideration she had. At the same time I was pissed that Ally had just sprung this on me assuming that I had thought about us a year or more down the road.

Somehow this had just become messy and I knew it was going to be up to me to clean up this particular mess.

To be continued …………….
Old 06-01-2004, 02:17 PM

Falling For Ally - Pt.4

The next day I didn’t see Ally before I left for work. I spent the day thinking things over. Normally I joined in talking and joking with the other guys but today I kept to myself. When I got home that evening I discovered Ally had eaten dinner and headed out to see friends before I got there. I was well aware that she was avoiding me.

It continued this way until the Fourth of July weekend. I wasn’t in the best of moods by this time to say the least. I still thought Ally was being unreasonable but now I was also wondering if maybe I was being unfair too.

Every fourth we went camping at the same place with the usual cook outs and fireworks. It was like a tradition for us and one that I normally looked forward to. This year the drive there was quiet and uncomfortable. I definitely didn’t like that. When we got to the lake where we camped, the first thing was to set up our tents. Our parents shared one, Ally and I each had our own.

We were the only ones who made this holiday pilgrimage every year and we could always look forward to seeing at least a few familiar faces. This year the fourth landed on a Friday so we arrived Thursday evening with the prospect of a 3 day weekend.

By the time we were done setting up, it was getting on in the evening and dad had fired up the grill. The smell of cooking bratwursts soon filled the air. Despite my mood, the aroma carried by the wafts of charcoal induced smoke had my stomach grumbling. We ate dinner and tried to engage our parents in idle chit-chat as if nothing were wrong.

After dinner, Ally decided to take a walk down by the lake. I opted for my tent, my portable CD player and my Game Boy. After a bit of time I noticed the lantern come on in Ally’s tent for a few minutes then go back out again. I guessed she had gone to sleep. I decided to do the same.

The next morning dad wanted to go do some fishing as was usual. Since I love fishing I am always more than happy to go along. Most times Ally came with us but today she opted not to, instead wanting to go for a swim. I knew the reason she didn’t come along and it vaguely annoyed me.

Still, the afternoon went pleasantly enough and the fishing was pretty good. That was a nice change since in the last few years we had pretty much struck out. Later that evening we took lawn chairs down by the lakeside to wait for the fireworks to start.

Ally spied some people she must have talked to earlier while swimming and she was off. I stayed behind and talked with our parents. Right about the time the fireworks were starting, Ally found her way back. I had to admit it was a pretty good display.

Once again Ally and I went to sleep that night barely speaking to each other. There was a part of me that was really starting to want to cave in and spill the beans about us to any and everyone Ally wanted to. Still, the more dominant part of me wanted her to be realistic and see all the problems going public could and probably would cause.

The next day I headed to the lake for some swimming. When Ally came down for a swim, there wasn’t much she could do since I was already there. As I swam around I kept one eye on Ally. She was talking with a couple of girls and a guy whom I remembered from past years and one guy whom I didn’t. It was this new guy that had my interest.

As they talked and laughed I noticed he stood pretty close to Ally. Every now and then when they would talk he would put his hand on her shoulder and on the small of her back a couple of times. I could feel a cold anger boiling up inside of me as I watched them.

Seething at this blatant display of flirting, I headed back for camp. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Ally was watching me leaving. That evening after dinner Ally went for one last walk down by the lake as we would be leaving for home the next day.

I tried to convince myself that nothing was bothering me and that I didn’t care where Ally went, what she was doing, or whom she was with. The truth though was that it was eating me up inside.

After a while of trying to kid myself I finally made an excuse in my own mind for wanting to go down lakeside one last time. Naturally it had nothing to do with Ally or wanting to check up on what she was doing.

Wandering around down by the swimming area of the lake I finally spotted the people Ally had been talking to earlier. The only problem was Ally wasn’t with them. Neither was the guy I hadn’t recognized. Self made excuses are damned at this point. Now I was getting pretty ticked off.

I had no idea exactly where she might be but I started walking parallel to the shoreline anyway; in the hopes of stumbling onto her. I did exactly that too. She wasn’t very far away from where the others had been and she was indeed with this unknown guy.

Ally was standing next to a tree and the mystery guy was facing her. He was holding her hands in his and from where I stood it looked as if they were making out. My blood was really boiling now. We get into one fight and she runs off with some guy she just met. There were a lot of nasty names running through my mind at that moment.

I slowly started walking closer to the pair not even knowing what my intentions were at this point. Neither of them had seemed to even notice I was drawing closer. When I got close enough for their conversation to be heard by me though, I stopped. After a few moments it became clear to me that my initial take on the situation was wrong. The guy was trying to coax a kiss out of Ally and from the sounds of it even more. Ally on the other hand was giving him a polite turn down.

I suddenly felt ashamed of myself for having jumped to such a wrong conclusion and for forgetting the fact that if I had stopped to think, I would have realized Ally wasn’t one to just jump into anything remotely romantic with someone she had just met.

Ally was right; sometimes I really could be an ass. Even as my own self berating had just gone into full swing, my anger began to rise again. I could hear this creep become more insistent with his wants and intentions.

I stepped out of the shadows and before either of them had known I was there I gave the guy a savage shove. He went sprawling onto the ground unceremoniously.

Ally snapped her head around in surprise at me. I maintained my concentration to the guy I had just sent flying with a look of pure anger on my face.

“What the fuck?” He asked with a mixture of surprise and anger.

“What the hell do you think you were trying to do to my step sister?” I shot back at him in a voice that was as much a growl as it was a speaking voice.

“Damn, chill out dude. It’s not like anything was happening.” The guy said as he was picking himself up off the ground.

“Mike.” Ally started but stopped short when I whipped my head her way to look at her.

“You’re sister is pretty good at giving a guy the brush off. It doesn’t look like I was going to get anywhere anyway.” The guy continued.

“I think you need to shut the fuck up before I kick your ass across the lake.” I snarled at him. I took a couple steps closer and my hands were balled into fists now.

“Relax. It’s not worth my effort. I’m out of here anyway.” The guy said as he quickly turned to leave. He didn’t seem to want to stick around to hear my response.

I turned to look at ally who just stood there for a moment looking back at me.

“Nothing was going to happen.” She told me softly.

My emotions inside were still in a turmoil and my anger had not yet subsided so I decided it was best for me not to say anything at the moment. Instead I headed back to camp, leaving ally to follow me in silence.

The day after our return home was bright, and warm. I decided it was a good time to catch some sun next to the pool and bake the tension out of my body. I hadn’t been out there for thirty minutes before Ally came out in her bikini and sat down in the lounger next to me.

“Mike, I want to talk about the other night at the lake.” Ally said while as she squinted her eyes in my direction.

“Shoot.” I replied.

“I could have handled the situation myself. There wasn’t anything that was going to be going on.” Ally told me, though in a soft voice rather than harsh.

“What were you doing out there with him to begin with?” I asked

“We were just talking. Actually I was talking mostly about you. No, I didn’t tell him about us, just in general.” Ally answered defensively.

“I see.”

“He seemed like a nice guy at first. I know now he was just pretending interest, in the hopes of getting into my pants.” Ally continued.

“That’s about the size of it. You should have known better than to go off alone with some guy.” I snapped at her.

“Well, excuse me for being friendly and wanting to trust people. Not everyone is an ass with no thoughts to other people’s feelings.” Ally snapped back

“What is that suppose to mean?” I asked, my anger starting to rise again.

“You know exactly what it means!” Ally shot back in a voice that was starting to crack with emotion. “You probably thought I was just running off to fuck some guy just to get at you.”

A look of surprise flashed briefly across my face before I could stop it. My mind flashed on my first impression when I had seen the two of them standing under the tree in the waning evening light. Once again I felt some shame for jumping to the conclusion I had when it should have been the last one to cross my mind.

The look on my face answered for me, even though it only flashed there for a blink of an eye.

“Jesus Mike, is that what you really think of me? You don’t know me better than that?” Ally asked me. The hurt in her voice was unmistakable now.

“Yes, of course I do.” I answered my step sister. Now I was on the defensive and I wondered at how things got turned so quickly and easily.

“Then you wouldn’t have been thinking what you were.” Ally shot back at me.

“Well, you have to admit it didn’t look good.” I answered, trying to get off the defensive.

“Really? I wouldn’t have just assumed you were out there messing around. I would have trusted you. Of course you have to actually be a couple before the need to trust that a person isn’t cheating comes up and since you’ve decided we aren’t a couple it really wasn’t any of your business anyway!” Ally replied in a flourish of emotions.

To this day I still have no good reply for that kind of female logic and I sure didn’t at the moment. It didn’t matter because as I was formulating my reply Ally got up and stormed off. I didn’t know it at the time but she headed for her room and cried to herself for a while. It wasn’t the first time since our fight either.

The next couple days went on like before, with Ally pretty much avoiding me. Intervention soon came from the most unlikely of places though.

It happened one night after I got home from work. I showered and got something to eat as usual. Afterwards I headed downstairs to watch some TV figuring Ally wouldn’t be there. I was wrong. Ally wasn’t alone however. Our parents were also there, sitting on the couch. The TV wasn’t on and Ally was standing in front of them looking both bored and worried.

“Come in Mike. We need to have a talk.” My dad said to me.

Several thoughts flew through my brain at the mention of those words; not the least of which was they knew something was going on between Ally and me. I wondered if she had said something. I glanced at her face to see if there were any answers there but she looked as clueless as I was.

“What’s up?” I asked trying to sound casual.

“It hasn’t taken a genius to see that something is going on. Mike, you’ve been a bear to be around and Ally, you have been spending a lot of time alone in your room and we know that some of that time has been spent crying.” My father said while eyeing us both closely.

This was news to me and I glanced over at my step sister for confirmation of this. I could tell by the flushed and somewhat embarrassed look on her face that it was.

“I had a talk with Jenny.” Ally’s mom announced.

Ally’s head snapped up at this and a look of incredulity washed over her face.

“We were concerned over your recent behavior.” Her mom said, heading off Ally’s protests. “All Jenny would say is that she thought you were having man problems.”

“We’re not going to B.S. you two. You’re adults now so no kid gloves.” My father said. “It wasn’t hard for us to put two and two together.”

“You’re father and I are not going to sit here and judge you. We thought about it long and hard, worried about it and spent a few nights talking until the early morning hours. What we’re telling you didn’t come lightly to us.” Ally’s mom told us.

“We know you kids are going through a lot. First and foremost we want you both to know that we love you. We’re going to be here for you while you two sort this out.” My dad continued.

“But you do need to sort it out.” Ally’s mom added.

“We’re going to leave you two to talk things over. When you’re ready, you can talk to us and we’ll all go from there.” My father told us.

“Remember, we have to live with you too and that hasn’t been easy lately. You two have been a pistol, work it out.” My father said as a parting shot.

With that being said our parents got up and went up stairs leaving Ally and me alone. I was at a loss for words. This had come so suddenly and out of no where. I was still trying to process the ramifications of what had just been said to us.

I looked over at Ally and at the tears slowly streaming down her cheeks. In that moment I felt a dull ache in my heart. A bittersweet feeling I had never experienced before and my first instinct was to take her into my arms and tell her everything would be ok.

I knew however that Ally wouldn’t exactly welcome that reaction from me at this very moment. There were things that needed to be said first.

“Well, obviously we weren’t as sly as we had thought.” I finally managed to say.

“Obviously.” Ally said with a dark, choking laugh.

“Look, Ally, I admit I’m at a bit of a loss here. I’m not exactly sure what to say or where to start. I know one thing and that is I miss the way we were. I miss having my best friend.” I told my step sister earnestly.

“You made a good start.” Ally told me while wiping away a tear.

“I know I freaked out over how people would react if they knew about us. It still worries me but the thought of you with another guy drives me crazy as you saw at the lake.” I continued.

“I saw. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so pissed. It was actually a little scary.” Ally agreed.

“I’m sorry. I reacted all wrong.”

“Yes, you did. I have to admit though; I kind of liked seeing you get jealous. Just don’t make a habit of it.” Ally told me.

“Here’s the deal Ally. I’m happier with us together than I am apart. If you want to go public I’ll deal with it.” I told Ally and in that statement I felt my resolve crumble.

I knew in that moment that I had just been fooling myself and that Ally had had this argument won from the very beginning. I had been too stubborn and too proud to admit it myself and we had gone through the last couple weeks in misery over an issue that had already been decided. I stood helpless in the face of her beauty and in the face of these bizarre emotions she brought out in me.

“Mike, I never cared if we went around flaunting it openly for everyone. I just didn’t want to keep sneaking around behind our parent’s backs. Nothing good could come from that. It would be nice to have a couple people know so we could do things with them and not pretend.” Ally told me.

“You’re right. I’m sorry.” I admitted to my step sister.

“I’m sorry too. I don’t like us fighting.” Ally said in a soft voice.

My step sister took a step closer towards me and I could tell that this was my cue. I stepped closer also and wrapped my arms around my step sister. Ally laid her head against my chest and hugged me back.

“I love you Mike.” Ally said in a whispered voice.

“I love you too.” I replied.

Ally tilted her head up to look at me and I needed no more invitation than that. Leaning down I kissed my step sister. It felt good to have her lips pressed against mine again. How I had missed it.

I think both of us would have loved some make up sex right then but we knew we couldn’t. Things were only half-finished. Heading up stairs we found our parents sitting in the kitchen. Together Ally and I told them everything. Well, we left out details but we told them of our feeling for each other and how we wanted to be together in the future.

To our parent’s credit they took it all pretty well. I could tell they were happy that we had worked things out but I could also tell there were currents of uneasiness and worry. They held to their word though saying that they would work things out though.

My father did make it very clear that he would not relish the idea of seeing us coming out of the same bedroom in the mornings. Talk of intimate things between Ally and me with our parents made me extremely uncomfortable but I sucked up and dealt with it. There was no going back now.

Our parents emphasized the need for discretion and I got the distinct impression that although they had already resigned themselves to the fact that Ally and I no longer had a brother and sister relationship they still didn’t want it right smack in their faces.

That night I went to bed with the feeling that a huge weight had been lifted from me. Ally didn’t make a night time visit to my room that evening and I hadn’t expected her to. Despite the fact that she had wanted to come clean with our parents I could tell she still felt a little weird now that it was all out in the open.

That weekend though, our parents graciously let us borrow one of their cars. Ally and I had decided to duck out for a couple of days to be alone. Our parents seemed to be content not knowing why we were going and we didn’t fill them in. It wasn’t exactly hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil; they just needed to adjust to the openness the same as Ally and me.

Ally and I drove to a nice cozy place not to far away that had cabins you could rent for a pretty reasonable rate. We had found it by doing some on-line research. It was still going to set me back on my car fund some. Getting to our cabin after checking in, there was still some awkwardness between us.

In the cozy atmosphere it didn’t take long before the awkwardness had vanished and a more romantic feeling took over.

I lounged out on the bed, looking at the nice artificial gas fireplace. Ally was doing whatever women do in the bathroom that seems to take them so long at times. When she came out though, I had to admit that the time spent was more than worth the effect.

Ally came out wearing a little dark blue baby doll nightie. The top was held up with thin straps over the shoulders and barely went below her well formed tits. The matching panties were cut high at the hips. The outfit showed off her long muscular legs and flat tummy nicely.

The effect was devastating and was exactly what she was going for. I was overcome again by just how sexy she was. My eyes scanned over her hard nipples that were poking at the thin material that covered them, down to her mound that was nestled between her legs.

Ally blushed at my open appraisal of her figure but she also was smiling in a pleased way. Slowly walking to the bed, Ally had my complete attention. Climbing up onto the bed next to me, my step sister stretched out seductively and I felt my growing cock straining at the jeans I was wearing. Ally was looking very pleased with herself.

“I take it you like my outfit.” Ally said in a husky voice.

“I like it very much.” I replied.

“Good, I’m glad.”

Ally leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. We gave each other a long, slow, lingering kiss that was both needy and yet soft. Smiling at me, Ally kneeled next to me and taking my hands she pulled me into a sitting position. Without a word my step sister pulled my shirt off, over my head.

Next she laid me back down and her hands slid to the button on my jeans. Before I knew it, Ally was sliding my jeans off of me. My step sister slid up next to me, holding my now fully erect cock in her hand. She began kissing me while slowly stroking my engorged shaft.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. Our tongue snaked around each others as our kiss grew more passionate. I could feel my lust and desire growing like a quickly spreading fire. It was flowing through every nerve and every vein igniting my entire body. I loved feeling my step sister’s hand on my throbbing cock. That alone thrilled me.

Soon I needed more and now it was my turn to strip the top off of Ally. As sexy as she looked in her nightie, it was nothing compared to the sight of her bare breasts. I devoured them with my eyes. Even the tan lines from her bikini only added to their sex appeal. Her nipples poked at me, sexy little erect buttons on her chest.

My hands found their way to those two enchanting mounds of flesh. I didn’t think I could ever get enough of feeling her tits. Our kisses deepened as I caressed her sensitive mounds and fingered her nipples. Ally continued to slowly stroke my stiff rod.

Lowering my head, my mouth made its way to one of her beasts. I heard Ally suck in her breath as my tongue found her sensitive nipple. I eagerly began sucking on my step sister’s firm tit. Ally moaned her appreciation of the attention I was giving her breasts.

Moving to the other one I continued sucking and licking on my step sister’s tits. At the same time I massaged and caressed them. Ally still stroked my throbbing cock that was growing with need.

Moving down I took a hold of the panties Ally wore and slid them off. I took a moment to look at her womanhood nestled between her legs and the little patch of pubic hair that sat right above it. Damn this girl was sexy as hell.

I pushed her thighs apart and Ally complied willingly with my guidance. With her pussy opened up for me, I lay down between her legs and pressed my mouth against her labia.

“Ohhhhh Yessssss!” My step sister moaned as I started licking on her moist folds.

The musky aroma from her and the sweet taste of her juices on my tongue fueled my desire. Hungrily I drove my tongue deeper into her tight little hole.

“Ohhhhhhh!” Ally moaned at me as I pushed my warm tongue deeper inside of her.

With a burning need inside of me, I began lapping at my step sister’s juicy cunt. I was licking at her for all I was worth. I rolled my tongue all around in her, licking at every spot I could. I didn’t want to miss a drop of her juices. I felt Ally reach down and with her hands, pull my face into her even tighter.

It thrilled me when she squeezed her thighs tighter against my cheeks and started rubbing her pussy up and down against me. Soon my face was practically smeared with her love juice.

I started licking her cunt even faster and harder than before. I added some sucking on it as well. This drove her nuts. I loved the taste of my step sister and would have willingly sucked on her wet pussy for hours. I could hear Ally moaned louder as I licking on her.

Moving my face around her I found that my lips brushed against her clit which drove new waves of sensations through her body. My tongue was sliding in and out of her snug hole as I rubbed my mouth over her.

“Ohhhhh Yessssss Mike!” Ally encouraged me.

I pushed myself on even faster and harder. Ally was grinding her quivering pussy against my face now.

“Ohhhh god Mike, I’m going to cummmmm!” Ally moaned at me loudly

“Mmmmm” I murmured in reply; not wanting to stop licking her long enough to answer in words.

“Ohhh yess, eat my pussy good!” My step sister implored me.

Whenever Ally said anything dirty during sex it always had the effect of making me even more excited. I started sucking on her juicy cunt hard. I felt her buck her hips, lifting her ass off the bed and pressing her pussy towards me. I slipped my hands under the cheeks of her ass and held her in that position.

I drove my tongue deep inside of my step sister’s pussy as she wiggled on my face, all the while still sucking hard on her juices.

“Ohhhhh Yessssss, I’mmm cumminggggggg!” Ally moaned at me breathlessly.

I felt her pussy tighten on my face and her legs against my cheeks as I was rewarded with a new rush of juices.

“Ohhhhhh Mikeeee!” Ally exclaimed as she gave in the waves of her orgasm that were coursing through her body.

As she slowly settled down, I looked up at her face from between her legs. The look of need and desire captivated me. I knelt between her legs with my hands on her bent knees, my rigid cock pointing towards the snug, little hole it wanted so badly.

“Oh yes Mike, I need to feel you inside of me!” Ally groaned in a sultry voice.

I guided the swollen head of my cock to the moist lips of her pussy. Slowly I moved myself up and down, rubbing my head against her.

“Mmmmmm” Ally almost purred at me.

After a few moments of this I could feel Ally trying to slide closer to me. I reached down and took a hold of her hips. Pulling her up and closer, I slid her firm ass onto my thighs. The head of my now aching cock parted her lips as it searched for her entrance.

“Put it in meeee Mike!” Ally exclaimed breathlessly.

With my hands on her hips, I pulled my step sister closer to me while pushing myself forward. My cock slid easily into her warm, wet cunt. I pushed myself in until I was buried in her tight little hole.

I held Ally to me like that for a few moments, relishing the feeling of my swollen cock sheathed in her warm pussy. The feeling was exquisite. Slowly then I began to rock on my legs. I looked down to watch as my cock slid in and out of her cunt.

I was entranced by the sight of her little pussy swallowing my cock whole. I had never seen anything so arousing before. As I continued sliding in and out of her, my hands found their way back to my step sister’s tits. I began rubbing and squeezing them.

“Ohhhh that feelsss so good!” Ally moaned at me.

“Yesss.” I moaned back.

For the next few moments, the only sounds were those of our breathing, and love making. We both closed out eyes and gave in completely to the pleasure we were giving to each other.

Slowly the speed and intensity of my thrusts grew faster and stronger. I watched as every inch of my cock slid out, only to disappear again into the depths of my step sister. My cock was well oiled with her juices now and a fine sheen of sweat enveloped our bodies.

“Ohhh god Mike, harderrrr!” Ally hissed at me in need.

My hands went to the small of her back and partially lifting her off the bed I stroked her tight cunt harder and faster, as she had wanted. I was practically pumping my throbbing cock in and out of her now. Like a piston in an engine, my cock pounded at her wanting pussy.

Both of us were moaning louder, more incessantly now. Ally reached down and took a hold of my arms, almost digging her nails into them. I was fucking my step sister wildly.

“Ohhhh fuckkkkk meee!” Ally exclaimed at me in one long breath.

I could feel her wiggling on me, her hips instinctively trying to meet my rhythm. Each thrust was long, hard and fast.

“Ohhhh, I’m goinggg to cummm againnn! Cummm with meee!” Ally exclaimed through clenched teeth.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” I moaned as I continued to piston my hard cock in and out of her.

“Ohhhh nowwwwwww!” Ally cried out to me.

I felt the wave of hot fluids against my cock as my step sister gave into another orgasm. Her pussy clenched down against me and her body stiffened in my hands. I shoved my cock hard and deep into her hot little hole.

“Uhhhhhhhhh!” I groaned as I let go and gave into my own orgasm.

I felt my seed explode deep inside of Ally, as her cunt eagerly took me in.

“Mmmmmmm!” Ally moaned as she felt me cumming deep within her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” I moaned one last time and almost collapsed on top of her.

“I love you mike.” Ally whispered to me.

“I love you too, Ally.” I answered back.

We lay in each others arms, our bodies’ slick with sweat and love juices, basking in the after glow. Eventually we got up and showered together. After cleaning each other thoroughly, ally declared that it wasn’t fair that she got to cum more than me. She dropped to her knees and gave me an incredible blow job there in the shower.

We spent the next two days basically fucking and sucking all we want. There were periods of earnest conversation about the future and what we hoped for it. Though we left reluctantly, we were still happier than ever during the drive home.

Though I have no idea what waits for us down the road I’m happy to have my best friend back by my side. I feel ready to face whatever comes. When I think about it, falling for Ally hadn’t been such a bad thing after all.

The End.