Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Inspired by WI's thread...

For those of us who find it hard to find things they like about themselves, how about a thread for us to say what it is that we like about others?

What do you like about the last poster?

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-04-2007, 06:02 AM
Awesome on my Own

Lou, I love your intelligence! You combine motherhood and being a sexy woman in a wonderful way. You have a BEAUTIFUL smile that just makes your gorgeous face sparkle.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:04 AM
Just me.

An absolutely wonderful sense of humor and Lizz' love for mayhem brings a smile from all of us! A really terrific person!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:05 AM
Leo was right

She's just absolutely kind. Lizz took the time to sit and keep me occupied before going in to the hospital for a procedure that I was sort of worried about. We must've spent three or four hours just playing smut games and going back and forth. She's an absolute sweetie and I wish she was still here in Iowa so I could meet her.

Oooops, looks like DB beat me to the punch.

As for him.......... well, after having met him I can honestly say he's exactly as I expected him to be. Incredibly kind, funny, sincere, intelligent, thoughtful.......... you name a great quality in a person and I was able to find it in him in just the few hours we spent together. He's a great guy.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 05-04-2007, 06:09 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Dicksbro - your devotion to your wife, which gives me faith that some couples can and DO stay faithful and in love throughout the years.

Iowaman - your concern for other people even in the face of your own problems. And your PMs that I'm awful at getting round to replying to.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-04-2007, 07:24 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Loulabelle is bright, articulate, and not afraid to show vulnerability. She's down to earth and downright cute! Motherhood will only add to her wisdom & personality.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Leo was right

Well, what's not to like about WI? I don't know that there's a situation invented where he can't find some way to put a smile on my face. The self-proclaimed goofball is just a great guy. I'm amazed at his ability to just let it all out there. Lots of times I'll come up with very similar thoughts as he has but I don't have the balls to actually post them. Those thoughts usually end up in PM's that I send to him.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 05-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
Iowaman is a great friend, who sends wonderful supportive pm's. he worrys about his friends and lets them know he cares. He has a heart of gold with a touch of the devil in him.. He is a sweetheart. I am honored to call him friend

"Tomorrow is another day" Scarlette O'hara monologue..

socrates last words.. " i drank what?!"
Old 05-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Manwhore

Eastern is a relatively new member that I don't know that well yet... however... from her posts you can see she is sincere, caring, sexy, and fun.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Loungin' Around

Sexy thoughtful guy who knows how to munch his fish tacos.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 05-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
Osuche is just about the only OSU Buckeye that I can stand, but boy would I like to stand really close!

Seriously, she's talented, caring, thoughtful, and a good friend.....not to mention all of her sexy other attributes!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Leo was right

1nutworld is a good friend (even though he's still struggling with the concept that the St. Louis Cardinals are the root of all that is evil). Someday I hope we can get together for a ballgame or to golf 19 holes and see just how many incredibly stupid ideas and stories we can come up with between the two of us. Oh yeah, and I'd like to have a cup of coffee with him sometime.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Loungin' Around

IowaMan is the only person I PM with daily, and that's because he's funny, smart, has a positive outlook on life, and really cares...

...oh, and he's persistent too

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 05-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
IowaMan is a great guy to have around and have coffee with, even if he does drink decaf, and believes that the Cardinals are the root of all evil, when obviously that title goes to Matt Millen.

Despite his flaws, I still want to get together and take in a ballgame. Maybe Peoria??

(oops, apparently Osuche beat me too it)

Last edited by 1nutworld : 05-04-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

1nutworld is a very sweet, caring guy...

Exactly the same can be said of IowaMan