Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2007, 03:23 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Gentlemen - Describe your penis!

In keeping with MrBrownStone's theme...guys, please describe your penis for the ladies.

I'm not talking obvious stuff here; tell them the slight nuances, the hidden morsels, the little details.

My penis is not overly long, but full in width. It has a nice curve to my left (probably caused by extended use of my right hand) and hangs straight out & points slightly upwards. Doggy style and reverse cowgirl sex can be uncomfortable because I don't bend down very easily, so the angle often becomes an issue.

I have a small patch of hypo-pigmentation, and when I masturbate...I like to grip the shaft really tight right when I'm climaxing.

The idea of this thread seemed much less mundane when I started posting. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
The idea of this thread seemed much less mundane when I started posting. ha ha

ha!

Funny how trying to describe it is more of a chore than talking about what to do with it... Do women have the same problem talking about their tits?

I can't really get into this thread being at work, so I'll have to come back to it later on!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 01-29-2007, 03:58 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
*fans herself*

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 01-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Leo was right

My penis.........okay I'll give it a go.

He's pretty much your typical, run of the mill penis I guess. He has his good days and his bad ones. He gets lonely far too often and he wakes up early on a pretty regular basis. He could really use one of those parts that ladies have that are really good at interlocking with a penis. What are those things called again? It's been far too long.

He absolutely refuses to reach orgasm via oral sex. Many have tried, none have succeeded. It's not that he doesn't like the attention, believe me he does. One thing though, if a lady were to try and kiss him immediately after he has cum, it will send shivers throughout my body. The tip of him gets EXTREMELY sensitive right after I cum.

As for the physical description of Little IowaMan, well he's nothing spectacular. Not overly thick or long. I've been told that it is shaped very nicely but hadn't been complimented on it's size until I posted a pic of him here a couple of months ago. Funny thing is though, he looks bigger to me in that pic than he does here in real life. Must just be the angle of the picture or something. That and, as I had posted in a different thread, I do believe he has lost about an inch in length over the last couple of years for some reason.

But overall I'd say that Little IowaMan serves me well when he gets the opportunity. I wish it didn't take him so damn long to cum sometimes (especially now that my lungs are getting worse) but I've never had any complaints about that either. I also wish that when he did cum that there was more of it but alas that's just another thing the cystic fibrosis has done to this body of mine.

I guess that's about it. Little IowaMan says hi to everyone too.

Oh yeah, almost forgot his aliases:

He's been dubbed Pokey, Ed (as in Mister Ed), Leviathan, Nessie and Mr. Really Happy by different partners over the years.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 01-29-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irezumi Kiss
Funny how trying to describe it is more of a chore than talking about what to do with it... Do women have the same problem talking about their tits?

I found myself very self-conscious when posting my description. It's hard to be impartial enough to give an accurate description without sounding like I'm advertising. lmao

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I found myself very self-conscious when posting my description. It's hard to be impartial enough to give an accurate description without sounding like I'm advertising. lmao

I've been trying for years to rent out advertising space on mine but every client wants to tattoo something on it and that just isn't going to happen.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 01-29-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
I've been trying for years to rent out advertising space on mine but every client wants to tattoo something on it and that just isn't going to happen.

Last time I did that...let's just say it wasn't one of my brightest ideas. lmfao

Old 01-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
hmm i don't even know where to start
Old 01-29-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
hmm i don't even know where to start

Start at the top and work your way down.

Old 01-30-2007, 03:28 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
well here it goes, someone wants to know , i hope she likes.

well as it hangs cooped up behind a curtain most of the day, much like a sheathed sword, i do take it out from time to time to perhaps sharpen the edges, it appears mostly dull on the shaft where it is quite thick, moving up it stays the same color and dullness with minor imperfections much like purplish/pinkish tree-roots covering a forsest-floor, until you pull back its hood or more rather a protective helmet to reveal its shiny and glowing purple head with a mighty gazing eye. at a upright stance that is curved to left it appears to be trying to get a peek at what is going on around it, perhaps looking for that special place one may like a creature like himself to visit, often gets excited and jumps up and down with excitement in which i then have to hold him back causing to periodically to lose his load...er yeah that is what i meant.

what do you think? to descriptive? I tried to make it sound exciting
Old 01-30-2007, 03:58 AM
Just me.

Another that's not overly thick or long. It is circumcised and tends to hang down and to the left. Enjoys being the center of attention and likes to be free of confining clothing whenever possible. Probably most sensitive just behind and under the head.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Awesome on my Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
well here it goes, someone wants to know , i hope she likes.

well as it hangs cooped up behind a curtain most of the day, much like a sheathed sword, i do take it out from time to time to perhaps sharpen the edges, it appears mostly dull on the shaft where it is quite thick, moving up it stays the same color and dullness with minor imperfections much like purplish/pinkish tree-roots covering a forsest-floor, until you pull back its hood or more rather a protective helmet to reveal its shiny and glowing purple head with a mighty gazing eye. at a upright stance that is curved to left it appears to be trying to get a peek at what is going on around it, perhaps looking for that special place one may like a creature like himself to visit, often gets excited and jumps up and down with excitement in which i then have to hold him back causing to periodically to lose his load...er yeah that is what i meant.

what do you think? to descriptive? I tried to make it sound exciting

*Lizz swoons* I love that description!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Melted

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSprite

*IowaMan rushes in to give our Pixies Lifeguard CPR*

Old 01-30-2007, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
*IowaMan rushes in to give our Pixies Lifeguard CPR*

*WildIrish politely reminds IowaMan that those aren't the lips one blows into for productive CPR*