Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-16-2009, 08:53 PM
time to have some fun

mother and both daughters

Well you all have read how it started in the first part. So to give you a update on how this is going reed on.

About the middle of december I was sitting on the couch with Lora and she was playing around with my cock. After the movie we were watching was over she decided that I was hard enif and climed on top of me. Well there we were her nacked body sliding up and down on my cock. When I opened my eyes to my wife her mother looking at us. Well I first tried to get Lora to stop but she just turned to her mother and smiled. It took me a few moments for me to releise that thet had this planed. But I was getting even more turned on then I was. For I had never had the chance to have some one watch me have sex. Little alone my wife or the other persons mother.
Lora sure didn’t miss a beet as for by know she was having a orgasom of her own as I was exploding inside of her. She just colasaped on my solder for a bit till her mother said that the two of us had to talk. Well to my surprise she told me that I was to have all the sex with her daughter I whated as long as I kept her satified too. But hfter she had the first baby I am supost to stop. Ya right is what I thought but I said ok. Letter that night I gave my wife a good fucking and made her happy then fell asleep. Well I woke up about three am and went to piss on my way back I stoped at Lora’s room. Opened her door and just looked at her. I thought about what my wife had said. Then keep thinking about the way I had beeen whating to stay the night holding Lora. I went in crawled in to her bed, she woke up shocked at first then saw it was me and smiled. She wispered in my ear did you give mom a good hard fuck? I wirpered yes but I was thinking about fucking you the hole time. I then went down and had my mouth on her cunt with her legs holding my head trying not to scream as I gave her a big o with my toung. As I slid up words and started giving her the screw I whated to give her4 earler when I had to fuck her mother . I could not belive how nice her cunt felt compered to her moms. I had never had the chanch to fuck them both within hours of each other.
Well Lora has became pregnut and I could not be prouder. But as I spend more time with Lora the more I am falling in love with her. We have talked about this and both ov us are feeling this way. I can say I never thought I would fall in love with some one that the first few times we met were sucs bad words saied.
I have such a delima here stayed marred to this old hag with such bad sex, but have a lot in common, or leave her and start a life with her daughter?
The bad part is I know Lora has told her little sis about us and her sister has been spending the night more know. Lora has told me that sara wishes to have me but I’m not sure. She is of age for just turning 19 but she has always been a bible thumper. The more I have talked to Lora about Sara I have found out she is still a vergin and has only kissed one guy. Well wouldn’t you know that I would find myself in a bed with Sara thinking it was Lora.
One night they knew I would be in to stay with Lora for they heard there mother and I going at it. So they swiched beds. So as I go down and start eating this pussy I first notice that it had been shaved. But that turned me on thinking she had done that for me. After I had her scurming all around the bed I slid up and was about to slide my cock in as Lora walks up next to us and tell me to be gental to her sister. Well Iwhat do do my cock is twitching at the tip of her cult and I have been thinking more and more about getting a peace of her so I say fuck it.
Well I didn’t expect Lora to stay there but I sure am glad she did, as I was entering I felt her snap and she whated to scream. Lora saw this and just covered her mouth.. after that she losened up and she just let me work her. Well after I finly let her go and have a orgasom I pulled out and lora sucked my cum out.
The next day I asked them why they did that and there response is I needed to fuck her befor the three of us coud have our three way. Ther mother is going to be gone next week so we have planed this three way then. But for tonight whitch one should I sleep with? Wife , daughtre or daughter Oh and Lora have decided that we are in love but I am hoping for a transfur so I can leave Staci. But I know that there will be hell when she finds out that her two daughters are moving in with me. Lora is going to move away first with Sara then a few weeks later I am just going to move out and be gone with our papers on the table