Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2023, 06:14 AM

Massage on a walk - the female view

My walking mate sent me his account of our little adventures so I sent this back as he did not quite cover all the activity. Said he would post it with his account of our activities.....

It's true I love to see a man cum, and just as he went off into the bush to pee I felt I had to take advantage of the opportunity to do something so I moved up behind him, told him to stand still and I reached around him and held his dick while the water flowed. I waved it about a bit! Then, when he had finished I massaged his dick from behind but watching as it grew and after a bit he came, shooting his sperm in front of him. I knew to keep rubbing until he stopped cumming – and I was more than satisfied with what I saw!

As he has written I massaged and wanked him in an hotel room but, when I had made him cum, he then stripped me, massaged my back and, the naughtiness of it.......

Lying face down he eased my legs apart and began to stroke, ever so lightly, my cunt. I was already wet from when I wanked him off so his fingers slid along my crack easily, then a gentle probing inside.

“Stop!” I said. “Let me turn over”.

Once on my back he resumed his massage, not on my cunt but around my nipples. He circled them, he rubbed them, he pulled them, his hands slid down my belly, through my pubes and a finger found my clit. It circled over and around it. I pushed against him, I wanted, needed to cum, I wanted his fingers inside me. He massaged my clit, he pushed fingers inside while he rubbed, I heard myself moaning, demanding that he make me cum, I could feel myself getting higher and higher and then, suddenly, the agony and the ecstasy at the same time as I climaxed, thrusting my hips against his hands. He went on but I closed my legs on his hands: I just wanted them there without motion.

I came down to earth gradually. We went for a meal later and then, in the night, there was more of the same......and I was really happy to massage his cock and make him cum again, not like a fountain this time but his cum pooling on his belly.